It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Not sure.

But Westminster is awfully quite. It's odd.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Canadian Farmer Infects His 300 Pigs With Swine Flu
Now the number at the farm is 300 pigs infected.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Notice who is most effected.

Children. Majority of cases are within the child or adolescent population. The adult population is vitally untouched.

Ask yourself why.

I asked myself, Self Why?

I got no answer.

What do you mean?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Let me tell you since I took the time and read the entire Iron Mountain report nothing, I repeat...nothing they would pull would surprise me in the least. Population culling was one of the first thoughts, but I have been trying so hard to stay focused on the news aspect of it that I just have kept that silent in my head for few days.

It would be ideal, given most 45+ age people have another two decades or better of service to the masters of debt and the rest of the insanity....by that time the new generation would just be restarting and well controlled by everything this allowed to be set in place. Internet censorship, economy crumbling, war looming and now this...perfect.

Okay, sorry I will not devolve again on this thread, but it is well worth those that are not big on these ideas to get some real exposure to this.

Still the news is limited. and we wait.......

link   
reply to post by habfan1968

Why does Russia have a demographic problem?

Society is not producing enough children, therefore, negative population growth.

[edit on 3-5-2009 by infinite]

link   
reply to post by infinite

The immune system isn't fully developed until around the age 25. Perhaps this has something to do with this?

link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Thanks fer da star!

We do keep runnin' in to each other on the disaster threads no?

Thought The Stand posts might serve as "entertainment" in the "background" whilst Y'all scan fer news...

Here's where I'm helping to cover the NAU Flu...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck to ye all...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by Hx3_1963

He HX,

I feel i have lived through the Yellowstone disaster and the finacial collapse that destroyed the world as we know it (??) alongside you and i must say that this gives me somewhat of a reassuance that once again we meet in an ATS Big Threat talking about certain doom.....

Ain't live great!!!
hey im here too , life is just grand .............. so which will we die from a Flu or from volcanic ash?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Right, I was scared at first but I am going to go upstairs and dig out my as yet unread copy of The Stand after I've lobotomized myself a bit with an episode of Desparate Housewives and will start reading it tonight.

[edit on 3/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Everyone should listen to AJ NOW!

Talking about priming the population with some live forms of a vaccine, Novavax was mentioned again. Worth a replay, check it out.

edit: they veered off that topic but are still on vaccines....sorry

[edit on 5/3/2009 by redhead57]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
# Canada, Quebec: One New Confirmed Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported; National Confirmed Case Count Reaches 98 #swineflu #H1N18 minutes ago from web

# Canada, Manitoba: One Confirmed Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported #swineflu #H1N19 minutes ago from web

# US, North Carolina: Onslow County: CDC Confirms State’s First Case of Influenza A (H1N1) #swineflu #H1N110 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Star 4 U !

I saw ya here just didn't know if ya remembered me...

Yep another thread on the end of the world as we know it

@ CP: Good thing to throw in some mind numbing fluffy stuff with headlines like these...also...

I'm thinking it attacks younger people because either less developed immune system *or* higher immune system response...Hmmm...either not good

@ infinite: Keep up the good work!!

[edit on 5/3/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Mexico's government has begun to release demographic details on people infected with a new H1N1 flu virus, which could eventually help experts learn more about how deadly it is and how it spreads.

AGE PERCENT OF CASES (506 CONFIRMED)

0-9 24.1

10-19 23.7

20-29 19.4

30-39 13.6

40-49 10.1

50-59 6.7

60+ 1.8

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Excellent article, it is very good for US people to read what the "experts" on the other side of the Atlantic have to say. I would say that is a must read.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Love your interview!! Star for you!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Recommended Reading, this doctor answers the most often asked questions regarding this virus.

Ask Dr. Marie: Five FAQs About H1N1 Flu

abcnews.go.com...

I can't turn on the television or radio or pick up a newspaper without hearing about the new flu strain. Note: I am personally calling it the "new flu strain" rather than the "swine flu." And, I confess, although I am not overly alarmed by what we know so far, my public health training has me concerned and intrigued by this story, too.

It is a 3 page report, click the link above and read it, if you have time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
Starting to get a clue yet?
IF the virus is so mild and all the OTMs (other than Mexicans) given drugs early enough are recovering, then why is the pandemic response machine moving steadily forward?

The generally agreed conspiracy theory is that TPTB use false flag operations and MSM to keep the populace in a constant state of fear.

People need to be experiencing just the right amount of fear to be easily maleable/controllable.

Now, if people get too afraid, and the cause of the fear is too close for comfort, violent reactions are probable, which obviously leads to loss of control.

TPTB must keep a fine line between imminent danger which only they can save us from, and present danger which no-one can save us from.

Not saying this is what is going on, but you asked for alternative reasoning for the flip flopping and confusion we are seeing.

I'll wager even your highest, most important and independent source gets their instructions from a higher level.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by alysha.angel

Star 4 U !

I saw ya here just didn't know if ya remembered me...

Yep another thread on the end of the world as we know it

@ CP: Good thing to throw in some mind numbing fluffy stuff with headlines like these...also...

I'm thinking it attacks younger people because either less developed immune system *or* higher immune system response...Hmmm...either not good

@ infinite: Keep up the good work!!

[edit on 5/3/2009 by Hx3_1963]

i do have my memory lapses but heaven forbid their not that bad .......

all we can do at this point ofthe deal is hope for best and expect the worse...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Right, I was scared at first but I am going to go upstairs and dig out my as yet unread copy of The Stand after I've lobotomized myself a bit with an episode of Desparate Housewives and will start reading it tonight.

[edit on 3/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

Dore da!

Desperate Housewives, they should have Ugly Betty on, still paper that that dinner thing on channel 4!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
# test DeKalb County: First Probable Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Identified in County: Date: May 03, 2009 20:44 UTC Risk: Low Two st..18 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# test Montgomery County: First Confirmed Case of Influenza A (H1N1) in Pennsylvania; 31-Year-Old Male Affected: Date: May 03, 2009..18 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# test Onslow County: CDC Confirms State’s First Case of Influenza A (H1N1): Date: May 03, 2009 20:37 UTC Risk: Low Several local m..18 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# test Auvergne: One Probable Case Of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported: Date: May 03, 2009 20:28 UTC Risk: Medium The Swiss source, Roma..18 minutes ago from twitterfeed

# test Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (PACA): One Probable Case Of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported: Date: May 03, 2009 20:28 UTC Risk: Medi..18 minutes ago from twitterfeed

new topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join