It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 520
<< 517  518  519   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
My sister had the jab because she's pregnant and she was very ill with swine flu afterwards. She told me she was bedridden for 2 weeks and it wasn't until after the first week that they did the swine flu test. Not saying there's a connection but I do know others who've had the jab and contracted regular flu, almost each time they get it. I have never been vaccinated for flu and I can't even recall the last time I had a virus of any sort, even a bug.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted
The flu takes a couple of weeks to incubate--you catch it, but don't show symptoms till considerably later. So it's entirely possible to be infected, go get a flu shot a week later--feeling fine, no clue that you're sick with anything--and then a week later come down with the flu. Then, typically, you blame getting sick on the flu shot when really you had already caught it before you got the shot.

NOT that I am advocating flu shots--I'm 46 years old, I've never had a flu shot and never will, and I had the flu once in my 20s. (2nd sickest I've ever been in my life!) I'm actually seriously anti-flu shot. However, the fact still remains that a lot of the cases of "getting the flu from the shot" are probably really "getting the flu and then getting the shot before you show symptoms."

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathAstrologer
Wtf? This is the flu thread, not the crazy magic ad thread...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It may say that this is the directed evolution of pigs.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vitchilo

This is why we need to ban meat consumption.

new topics

top topics

<< 517  518  519   >>

join