Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 519
<< 516  517  518    520 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

seems like everyone who took the swine flu vaccine got sick and people who didn't take it stayed healthy....tells me that i shouldn't be trusting the government recommended vaccines from now on...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by punctual

seems like everyone who took the swine flu vaccine got sick and people who didn't take it stayed healthy....tells me that i shouldn't be trusting the government recommended vaccines from now on...

I would not 100% agree with that, I never had the Jab and many people in my area also have not had the jab, When swine flu peeked over xmas here in London and everyone seemed to be coming down sick, That's when people started to rush out and get the jab due to everyone around them having this sickness,

So for London anyway it was more of a rush after the storm.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
My son got it last year, and I do not let my kids have the flu shot. ESPECIALLY that one, when they had recalled it so many times because it was tainted with this that and the other. BUT a LOT of the elderly who had the jab got sick with it with in a week.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Test

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Swine Flu is a dangerous deadly disease which is also known as pig swine flu, hog flu. This caused by an infection by several types of influenza virus. Swine flu disease is common in pigs but it is not common in humans. If you think about swine flu symptoms or you need to get more information about this dangerous disease. By which you can protect yourself. The symptom of swine flu are continues fever, cough, headache, joint pains, weakness, vomiting, sore throat, running and many more.

You should wash your hand frequently and necessary before eating. Use clean towel to rinse your hand and mouth. Take antidotes which gives ability to fight against Swine Flu infections.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by punctual

I received the both the h1n1 and normal seasonal vaccine the first year, as well as the combined vaccine last year. I haven't had the flu or become ill at all. (Which is actually highly unusual for me.)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I heard it was on the way back : read some silly recent figures somewhere : like 250 - odd deaths in a recent week just in the UK, up from 125 or something the week before. Maybe worth a look, could have dreamed it ?
I dont think i did though.

Just getting out while no one is here , I had a crazy dream last night , about being in a theme park with rides and stuff > people were going "wtf?" and their watches were going backwards . Meanwhile everybody including me was looking for the water closet which was pasted and full up w sh1t . It wasnt a nice dream i was glad when i woke up .

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nov 25, 2011 12:10pm

CDC Warns of New Swine Flu Strain

U.S. health officials remain on the alert for additional cases of a new swine flu strain that infected three Iowa children this month.

Since July, 10 Americans have been sickened by S-OtrH3N2 viruses that picked up a gene from the 2009 H1N1 swine flu pandemic, the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported. The new flu strain combines a rare influenza virus (H3N2) circulating in North American pigs and the H1N1 virus from the 2009 outbreak. New flu strains develop when flu viruses combine in new ways. They can pose health risks because people haven’t yet developed immunity to them.

Of the other seven cases of the new swine flu, three occurred in Pennsylvania, two in Maine and two in Indiana, the CDC reported in a Wednesday dispatch in its Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. In all of those cases, either the patients or close contacts had been recently exposed to pigs. The lack of pig exposure in the three newest cases suggested that the new virus may involve limited person-to-person contact. As part of routine preparedness to counter pandemic threats from new flu viruses, CDC said it had developed a “candidate vaccine virus” that could be used to make a human vaccine against S-OtrH3N2 viruses and has sent it to vaccine manufacturers.
edit on 11/25/2011 by Hx3_1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Was gonna start a thread but maybe a long time reader of this one knows if its been covered.....
home.mytelus.com.../capfeed/agriculture/16033419.xml

Aparently another swine related flu was discovered alongside of H2N3.....
This happened in Canada......
Has anyone any knowledge about this new one besides its discovery?and the fact that it accompanied the other flu H2N# simultaneously in the same patient...?
scary sh$t
regards ..s

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by punctual

...not really... My son and I both received the vaccine about a month before Christmas. Since then we've taken a flight from Georgia to Colorado, which seems to be pretty hard hit considering the amount of people I heard hacking it up. We stayed there for a month then took another plane ride back to GA. Neither of us had so much as a sniffle. I didn't even get an achy I arm after the shot. Just take a whole bunch of vitamin D and probiotics along with a nice multivitamin and eat right. I think there is a lot to do with the conventional American diet when it comes to contracting the flu. Also, doctors have admitted that they "missed" when it came to the most prevalent strain this year. Remember, flu vaccines are an educated guess on which 3 strains will emerge during the season. They're not psychic...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I would not reccomend that any get the swine flu injection, i have had my swine flu shot in 2009 and it was a horrible experience i almost died, i was alergic to what they had in the needle.. . Most people do not need a flu shot of any kind, you should only take it if you feel like its your only choice.. . i will never take another needle ever again

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

An outbreak of swine flu in India has killed at least 94 people in just over five weeks, reports say. The health ministry said more than 450 cases had been reported, mostly in the northern state of Rajasthan. Officials say they are investigating the cause of the outbreak, with some experts saying low winter temperatures are to blame. The H1N1 virus, which causes swine flu, first appeared in Mexico in 2009 and rapidly spread around the world. It killed 981 Indians in 2009, 1,763 in 2010, 75 in 2011 and 405 last year. It is thought the virus has killed 200,000 people around the world. Indian officials said 246 cases had been recorded in Rajasthan, where 54 people had died. The capital, Delhi, has reported three deaths so far. But, with more than 60 cases reported in the city in 2013, Delhi authorities have ordered 22 hospitals - including five private clinics - to set up isolation wards to treat cases of swine flu. Health officials said there was "no need for panic", but advised people to take precautions "for prevention and management of the disease". Swine flu is a respiratory disease which is caused by a strain of the influenza type A virus known as H1N1. Although the disease originated in pigs, it is now a wholly human disease and is spread by coughing and sneezing. Scientists say symptoms of swine flu in humans appear to be similar to those produced by standard, seasonal flu - fever, cough, sore throat, body aches and chills. Some people with the virus also experience nausea and diarrhoea. Experts say vulnerable groups include pregnant women, children under five, the over-65s and those with serious conditions such as heart disease, asthma, diabetes or immunosuppressive illnesses.

ok..WTF.....this is serious.....its nowhere in the news here in INdia...

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hip Replacement Surgery is a surgical procedure which involves replacement of hip joints with prosthesis or replacing the damaged hip joint with artificial joint.

Hip Replacement Surgery

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeAnderson

AH sorry to bum ya all out but swine flu "ITS BACK " and we need to keep a close eye on this as well.

www.wsbt.com...

Abel said our area is on par with what a typical flu season would be so far, but what's different is that the H1N1 strain is back, and it's hitting a certain group harder than others.

there has already been a death recorded due to swine flu around xmas eve ..

www.wsbt.com...

We're told she died from the H1N1 flu, also known as the swine flu, on Christmas Eve.
edit on 3/1/14 by alysha.angel because: had more links to provide and more information

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hi, I have just recovered from the worst flu I've ever had in my life. Let me tell you some interesting things about my sickness...

I was exposed at a few different social events this last holiday. A week ago, I spent time with some one who "felt a little sick". She explained she got it from a Collage party. Neither one of us was truly sick yet.

me her, and her roommate got "the flu" on the same day.

We are all 30 something's and not obese, and very active physically.

My symptoms
*High fever/ cold sweats ( more intense than regular " I'm in bed for three days then fine" flu)
*Rapid heartbeat and anxiety. My breathing WAS affected, I chose to breathe slowly despite this and could sort of regulate my blood pressure.
*Very sore joints. Every single joint, especially the knees, hips, shoulder rotators, and fingers felt like i needed oil, like the Tin Man.
*Every major muscle, especially quads, forearms, back, was intensely SORE, but also incredibly RESTLESS. I kept getting the feeling that I wasent in control of my nervous system. I was up for one whole nite, took three steaming hot baths to sooth my anxious nerves. It works for a while, but needs to be repeated for relief.
*my muscles felt like I could run a five k marathon. But I could barely move in bed.
*i puked every bit of solid and liquid for a six hour period.
*My already problematic Carpal Tunnel like problem was increased to complete loss of my hands ( both) they just relax into claws.
*Kidney pain.

Her symptoms
* all of the above plus,
*explosive diarrhea
*Migraine

I have not had a flu shot since 1982.
I have not had any shot since then.

I live in Oregon and the case about the boy who died on Chrismas developed flu symptoms shortly after getting the nasal delivered vaccine. He basicly had his windpipe close down at home after the doctors said he could go home now.

And I believe what we were experiencing was a version of this "aerosol" vaccine.

So far, no relapses. It's been one day since I've been running hot.

I hope this helps people get a grasp on how were all in this together.

Remember what yer Grammy said:" don't share glasses and wash your hands!" How we regress....
edit on 6-1-2014 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well, the government is very audacious and brutally honest to declare emergency meetings have arranged plans to limit and restrict mass civilian congregation.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Covelle

update on current swine flu outbreak ..

it is now in Ireland
www.bbc.com...

A new case of swine flu has been confirmed in Northern Ireland by the Public Health Agency.

The BBC understands a patient at a local hospital has been diagnosed with the H1N1 virus.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

and the Uk
the good news is this outbreak isnt as bad as the last one , thank god .

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Update: Swine flu outbreak in Hawke's Bay - New Zealand

Eight cases of swine flu (H1N1), confirmed and suspected, have struck Hawke's Bay since February. Three patients are in intensive care and one in a coma.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 516  517  518    520 >>

join