It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The only known cure for Swine Flu has been found to be the liberal application of oinkment."

"Apparently my mate's got Swine Flu, I think he's just telling porkies, though."

"Will there be a mass outbreak of Human/Avian Swine flu? When pigs fly."

"So Pig Flu has started in America. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humour?"

Come on people stay human

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrabbit1

It would have been more reassuring if the announcement came from those who are carrying out the tests. Than having a health secretary announcing this in Parliament.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Edit I now placed it within my Sig

[edit on 1-5-2009 by IamNow]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

RT: @Veratect: Russia, Moscow: Family of Four Suspected With Influenza A (H1N1) After One Member Returns From U.S. #swineflu #H1N1

Now Russia. Important step, they were the first one to close their border.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Update on School (K – 12) Dismissal and Childcare Facilities: Interim CDC Guidance in Response to Human Infections with the 2009 Influenza A H1N1 Virus

www.twitter.com/cdcemergency

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Denmark: Country Registers First Confirmed Influenza A (H1N1) Case. #swineflu #H1N1
8 minutes ago from web

Germany, Bavaria: Community transmission of influenza A (H1N1) involved a nurse at Mallersdorf District Hospital. #swineflu #H1N1
8 minutes ago from web

Russia, Moscow: Family of Four Suspected With Influenza A (H1N1) After One Member Returns From U.S. #swineflu #H1N1

13 minutes ago from web

US, Kentucky: Governor states the running of the 135th Kentucky Derby will take place as scheduled. #swineflu. #H1N1
16 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Just a live interview with pr cosultant for this couple, who contracted the swine virus in scotland, was offered a substantil sum off money from a newspaper, for telling thier story.

Seems some people will go to every length to make a profit. Disgusting

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have some important and interesting news from my brother just now.

My brother works at Parliament House in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He is NOT a politician, but I will not give anymore info than that.

He is worried, VERY worried and rang to tell me what has recently taken place at his work.
They have a room there, he calls it the 'war room' as a joke, and has only ever seen it used once in the 10+ years he's worked there. That one time was for the recent Black Friday bush fires, and then it was only a smallish gathering of politicians and officials.

He now tells me it was used again. Politicians, officials AND military personal, which is a first, all locked behind closed doors. He has never seen anything like it in the 10+ years he's worked there. He said the whole event was very hush hush, and when he asked his boss what it was about, his boss told him not to ask. He said he'd never seen he's boss so serious before. Obviously he is linking this to the swine virus, though he honestly knows nothing about what went on behind those closed doors.

He also said normally in parliament, the officials and politicians joke around, normal guys, but he said the mood of everyone leaving the meeting was serious. He rang me to not only tell me the story, but to ask what I knew about the seriousness of the virus - I know as much as anyone else ....

So there you have it. I dont know if this has anything to do with the swine virus, or a totally different matter. But the question begs, in 10+ years he's never seen the 'war room' used, except once when Victoria was hit with the worst bush fires in the nations history. Now they are there again, only this time the military was also present, again another first as far as he knows or can remember.

Related to this swine virus? ....

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There is another possibility which explains the disparity of data, let me put on the foil hat and explain.

What if the swine flu is indeed a "mild flu" and always has been?

What if the real lethal agent in Mexico was something else, perhaps a chemical weapon or another, undetectable bio weapon?

It's no secret the elite plan to cull the population and would prefer to use genetic targeted bio weapons to do so. With the economy in the US on borrowed time and the stability in Mexico teetering on the edge of revolution, perhaps the need for a quick implementation and "test" was needed.

There's a huge amount of back channel traffic among the medical and research community about the flu virus being "man-made". Maybe the amount of buzz forced them to back off the original plan for fear of being caught?

If we start to see deaths here and there with no pattern or math matching the statistical model I would advise paying close attention to the reports of suspicious aerosol spraying trucks like we've already seen. Huge numbers of cattle, pigs, poultry and so on do not die all at once without a toxic agent of some sort being involved. For disease to cause a dozen or more to drop all at the same time flies in the face of logic and science.

So... airplanes, trucks, etc roam Mexico, spraying a substance which will kill people in a respiratory attack. At the same time, a mild, bio engineered flu is released to provide a "patsy" for the World to focus on as the responsible disease.

Impossibly, as the flu migrates across the globe the only fatalities continue to be people who were present in Mexico when the real lethal agent was released.

In order to continue to cover their tracks, sprayer trucks wander the night in the US, targeting small areas in the hope a few fatalities will result.

Keep an eye on where and when fatalities result, especially in the US vs. Europe and so on. Keep an eye on the flu analysis for a viable explanation of the lethality which does not exist in the DNA.

Keep comparing the numbers and see where and how far they diverge from the standard models.

Lastly, watch the government and see how many freedoms are lost, how much economic damage is loaded onto the pandemic and who profits from the entire ordeal. Look closely at the stock holdings of key Senators, Congress critters and Obama / Biden and cabinet. Look extremely closely at the stock holdings of the Bush and Clinton families. You can bet vaccine and medical contracts will go to companies these people own a profitable stake in.

link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

Australia has over a 100 suspected cases, but has not publicly confirmed none of them.

Thank you for your post

link   
Translated from french:
www.corusnouvelles.com...

H1N1: Climate of tension in Mexico

Info690) - The people of Mexico, home to the influenza A H1N1, are literally the face of panic spread of the virus, particularly in the capital Mexico City.

On the show "What's new today," Friday morning on the air INFO 690, Guy Simard met with Judith Termidor, a resident of the capital which speaks of tension prevailing in Mexico and his own experience.

Overall, the caller only says that mexico is shut down and everyone is stressed and do not want to go out.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

i was watching cnn yesterday and they said they were going to interview a person with the swine flu after the break but when they linked up they said the mother declined because the boy was very ill.......

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is something that bugs me...

Why we don't have a wave of people calling from Mexico? When you want information, you go to the source? no? It is like everyone is afraid (in the Mass Media) to let someone from Mexico talk... Don'T know, but i find it really strange.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think the Pigs are in more "S**T" than us

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
Just a live interview with pr cosultant for this couple, who contracted the swine virus in scotland, was offered a substantil sum off money from a newspaper, for telling thier story.

Seems some people will go to every length to make a profit. Disgusting

If someone offered me money to tell them about my flu, I'd bite their flippin' hand off.....easy money, and nothing disgusting about it...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Result not being declared. How surprising. We will be treated to another mundane, loquacious and uneventful conference.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by infinite]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 13Etznab

Ministry of Health in Mexico has silenced its officials from making public statements to the media.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Canada, New Brunswick: First influenza A (H1N1) case confirmed in province; national total reaches 35. #swineflu
half a minute ago from web

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Hong Kong

First Confirmed case.

ed:code

[edit on 5/1/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
No test Results as off yet, Live News Conference with Scottish Health Secretary!!

29 Cases in Scotland now being investigated. People increasingly moving from catergory to catergory.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Laurauk]

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join