It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Maybe a Medium? I guess that's what you call it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well my may have a problem with my PC.
I hope its not hacked.

I found the below on a time out message that might point out the source of my problems.
If anyone has the expertise to tell me if this is malicious please phony up ASAP.

"Script: s.ytimg.com...:270"

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is my first reply on ATS so I am kind of shy. I am new to everything about this website except for reading things off of it. I have read this whole thread, and it is actually why I joined.
I do not know if I have been abducted but there are things that make me think so. There are dreams I have where I am feelings things but I just feel way too groggy and tired to actually dream lucid so I just let things happen. Or keep trying to control my dream which makes it very weird. I can control my dreams fantastically. Out of body experience where I went to a friend's house in Australia [i'm from U.S.] moved his things, and woke up when he looked at me. Never seeing his house before, I was describing it in a way that he was finishing my sentences with what I can only describe as terror. I described how I messed up his house. All he said was I left his door open and never talked to me.
I have had a dreams where I feel the physical pain and it is so real. It's always in my middle spine and the pain is like someone grabbed my spine and just squeezed it and is trying to push it out through my rib cage. Needles going in my spine with big pressure. I wake up in sweats that make a puddle. [I hardly ever sweat] X-rays never show me anything weird. I have a pace maker so I am unable to have an MRI / ect.

I have actually only seen one UFO three times and three UFO's "playing" in the air. Flying around in circle like pattern making triangles. I have brain fog. I am unable to speak some levels of my emotions without getting blocked. I am a science project for humans [no, really. my heart is severely deformed] so i know i have psychological trauma from that. But I don't think watching myself get shots, tubes pulled out, getting stitches, ect, would make me have dreams where I am physically feeling pain. Watcher said that for him, that was a sign. There are so many things people have said that have resonated.
Aliens, spirits, whatever, it's all connected. there is no doubt.

Ok what made me FINALLY post was this event, not seeing ufos, not the dreams, but this.
I remembered a smell in my mind. A really unique smell, that as soon as I got curious about it, I forgot. I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I have ONLY smelled that smell in a dream. [You read that right.] I got a vision in my mind of this doorway, this picture in my mind is not clear but I have been there. Not in real life. It sounds so strange. I sensed a phantom smell, and saw in my mind not a memory of real life but a memory of a dream.
There are places I visit in my dream that I can not choose to dream about. I visit these different places often and they never change. Some have been there since I was a kid. Some I can tell are just my brain, and some... some I forget fully until I get a small reminder. like that smell. A small reminder that triggers a picture or memory in my head of a place I know I have been to many times but can never remember. Walls that have feeling, with temperature, with people who just don't ever really look like people.

it's just a common thing that keeps happening and makes me feel like I am living a totally different life at the same time I am living this one.
It also makes me feel like I am insane.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

It looks like you have had quite a few medical problems.

Personally I would concentrate on getting myself better before even considering opening the possibility of abduction experances. The medical issues like the ones your expericanceing are enough of a burdon without adding any addional stress's to your situation.

I broke my back in 1991 or so. I know dealing with pain and medical disabilites can be very stressful.

Be well. Be safe. Put yourself in the mind set that your going to get yourself better.

Peace and Love

Watcher

1 101010

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

Watcher- I recieved your Private message about this board yet when I tried to reply I got a block that only mods. were allowed to place private messages - so here I am - briefly - and this is not SPAM for my books yet you can read my whole long story - parts 1 to 5 are over 300,000 words - with parts 5 to 9 hand written yet it is hard to have a place to work when "They" keep getting me evicted trying to break down the door.

Why would they need to be physical? On the subject of implants in the nose; I had crippling migrains until I made a very special sacred object in the shape of an Egyptian Ankh, sand casted in the old way with a nugget of virgin copper from Lake Superior, with as much silver and gold scrapes as I could afford - this was all done outdoors at a Renn. Fest - on a Fall Equinox, when the Full Moon would be rising and fully eclipsing....
It did the trick - great power was mine! The first night I slept with it on my head, in my camper, I was taken to an operating room, fully conscious, all nasel implants were removed AND I was shown "holo-movies" of the clean and repaired cavities. 'The friendly agent with the long black hair' as I call him explianed nicely that they were sorry to have bothered me and all damage was repaired and please try and let it be, Mr. Anderson.

Have you read the book Abduction by John E. Mack? See I was playing Sitar at a big Expo in San Fran, and met this top Harvard Med. Prof. as he was about to give the Keynote address, the long story is in my book, seems the woman laughing so hard at my minstrel clowning WAS Shirley Mclain, in large hat and glasses. Point is he ended his speech with my suggestion that Harvard do a study on the many millions who report this. We did not know if it was real or some part of the mass sub-consciuos; anyway it would be a ground breaking study. By the time I got back home his picture was on the front page, of The Minneapolis paper, since he was fired as head of Harvard Med. for trying to look into this phenom that could not possibly be "believed" by those who choose belief over actuall knowledge. he did write a great book but died soon after. Did you know it is so easy to give a person the cancer developed/weaponized in New Orleans (read Dr. Mary's Monkey if you dare) people can be killed with a small spray on the arm? [Holy Spirit Healing trumps it thank, uh, ME!]

The better book is "Secret Life" and I think The Threat, by another Prof. - he finds a much darker purpose to it all - we may be being replaced by a half breed race with strange powers - I had a plan to raise us all up with sacred healing sound and enlightenment and lots of dancing - nope - World chose the 'Stricktly Enforced ignorance' of the book burning Christo-fascists, over our plan...

I am trying to get my website, chantstrancedance.com up - and it has my phone number on every page. I get no calls. If you can find my book/hint/kindle store/ I need to team up with someone to get it published for real.

One big reason is I have been told, over and over that now that I have hard evid. ALL my Civil Rights AND Human Rights have been taken and I was not allowed to play a tape at my own hearing since it could only be "hearsay" since there was no person who could say who made it.
As proud and happy as i am to have reached my 50 year life long goal of consciously advancing my evolutuion to a state the Greeks called Christos, I now need to move beyond that. See The RA Material for a description of realm even the beings we call "Gods" look up to.

For much more on the horrific dark side of the one we call Cockraoches - see the book Conspiracy of Silence -The Franklin Cover Up - There is a sodding terrorist behind every Bush! How's that for humor you paranoid theorists?

"They" have created a second language, a second currency, according to the dapper young man who went from serious to bald raving mass murdering goon - in Tucson - shot a Congresswoman who had been targeted by the Right - after calling in a report he had been jabbed and drugged by gov. agents? It works for them because their World is based on what they choose to believe and they will never allow facts and investigation to influence them in any way.

It has not worked for me and I was ready to give up last week - until.... WHERE was that video of "First Contact" showing 2 large long space ships hovering over a city in broad day light?... white ball of light comes up and.... very much like the one videoed over Argentina at night? Can we get the Truth out before it is erased? Before i am erased? WILL these things act on the threat to use our own nuc's to exterminate before we can do anything to even expose them? Recent events in North Korea, and Minneapolis say yes.

T, Gordon Anderson - the man who dares sign his work! Will the moderators allow this? "Mr. Anderson, there are those who consider him the m"

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Another book I forgot to mention in that loooong post above, and I have not seen a word about it here, or anywhere, is "The Dsclosure Project", by Dr. Steven Greer AND over 200 gov. and mil. people.
Their explanation for the abduction experiance is the system running thru AC power lines, now cell towers, that can put dreams, visions and voices into peoples heads - to keep them living in fear and too terrified to even sleep.

It does make sense yet... Those who say I am "delusional" or a false prophet can look thru daily journals I have kept since the 1970's, or read my very loooonng autobio., to see almost all the predictions i have made come to pass with stunning accuracy.

The main point is - well let's say there are 2 types of people Ones who look at the facts and build up proof for theories - and ones who hysterically shout slanders and threats to stop any and all discussion AND any and alll honest business that might make me enough money to get a place to write and record... THEN I could go to events like the awful lame music awards last night and show them how a real "Rock & Roll Guitar God" can do it. literally! ha. [soem typos intentional to fool the CCC ahckers now stopping most all my biz. online, nickt ware?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kroshka

You are not crazy!! Its going on all over the world, but others are afraid to talk about this issue. Whatever these creatures are that are bothering us- are not from Earth. I do not know what to call them either. I do know that we must find a way to stop this intrusion of the human race. Basically they are messing with our physical bodies and our minds. Its like a battle is going on with us from within. I know the feeling of having to live in this daily life and something else is going on in like another. Try and stay strong and know that you are not alone!! Take hold of who you are and do not let that be taken. Amy in NC

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This happened about two or three weeks ago, i didn't record much of it in my notes, mainly because i couldn't see any great significance with this visit. then i watched this,
and i was like what if it is related to this event, i dont know but i decided to share with you guys anyway.

My husband and I were both asleep, i woke to see a bright blue and purple entity just floating about, i started jabbing my husband in the side telling him to wake up, their here. i jabbed and poked at him about three or four times pretty hard, he wouldn't wake, he wouldn't even move.

I found this pic on the net that resembles the alien entity that i saw, i don't know how i knew it was an alien, i just knew, maybe i knew them before but just cant remember.

I was kneeling up in bed now, facing the entity, it started blowing up a balloon, it floated towards me and i reached out and grabbed it, i was so excited, i actually had some proof. they blew up a second balloon, i watched it float towards the window, i got up went over to the window and looked out.

There must have been some kind of filter on the window, i could see the sun, i could see the red waves all over it, at the top right there was a coronal mass ejection, but get this there was a planet next to the sun, now the sun is pretty big, and this was pretty big compared to earth and her moon. now here is what i cant remember, i dont recall if the planet was in front of or behind the Sun.

this is my attempt to show you all what i saw with paint

Even though the visit was short it was pretty cool. oh and when i woke up in the morning i pulled the whole room apart looking for balloons, not a balloon anywhere

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 25/5/13 by Whateva69 because: oops vid

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I've posted this lost time episode on ATS but I'll give the basic run down here. My brother and I lost a day back in the early 1980s where we didn't show up at school. Our dad said he dropped us off and we thought he did and we thought we had gone to school but were marked absent and nobody saw us there. So did our whole family lose a day as well or did we do somehting and just somehow all forget what we did?
I was paranoid at something happening for a while, maybe we were abducted at school and interrogated or something. For a while we had seen a strange car following us and our group of friends when we did things on weekends and after school, like it was keeping tabs on our activites together. We joked it was the CIA and they thought we were spies, it was a running joke. No real connection to UFOs, except for one event a year or maybe two earlier when one morning I woke up naked in bed. I had taken my pajamas off in my sleep and thrown them on the floor. At the time I had a suspicion I had been teleported out of the house and my clothes were left behind. I had no memories of aliens so although these things bothered me I had no idea what to make of it and they didn't seem to reoccur. I also had a lingering fear of not wanting to make waves for fear of somehting happening to my family. If they can grab you and erase your memory, I didn't wnat anything like that happening to my family.But fear has been replaced by anger.
I do know that that movie "The Men In Black" part with the memory erase pen made me uncomfortable.
And I had a bad dream where i encountered grays and it was like I saw them before and forgot about it and was scared of them. And then two months ago I did see a fast moving UFO and that spooked me.
Add me to the list of people that think something is getting ready to happen.And our government( or those who run it from the shadows) is in cahoots and is not to be trusted My advice, buy a gun and as much ammo as you can.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

While reading this Nibiru hints in new commercial on Swedish TV thread, i was wondering if it has anything to do with what i was shown, It would be just awful if something bad happened on this ride.

Love and Harmony
Whateva

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join