It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Just a quick question for all abductees. How many of you are psychic? I think they had a true interest in humans with psychic abilities. Now my feelings are that my psychic abilities are related to a genetic medical disorder. If you want to call it a disorder since I function no differently than anyone else due to my psychic abilities. The psychic abilities compensate for what I am lacking. And I wonder how many of you may actually be the same and not realize it.

You see with my neuromuscular genetic disorder there is often some overlap in the sensory department. So I imagine there is a second gene gone bad there also that has not been identified yet. (The bad neuro muscular gene was identified not too long ago. So it is still a learning phase.) Often times a person with one genetic disorder will be prone to more.

So come to think of it, perhaps they are after our genetics. You know after all these decades, I finally just realized this, this very second. Also, when I was abducted, the neighborhood boy called Mark that was also there, was later found out to be a relative. He lived near me, was related, and I never knew it until years later. I have no clue where my genetic problems even came from. Since I am the only one identified in my family. But was it coincidence that an unknown relative was abducted at the same time? Once again after all these years, I just realized the coincidence of him being abducted also.

I figure out more pieces to my puzzle as decades go by. And I still am yet today.... Major epiphany... Psychic abilities are genetic...

Edited to add... Hey this would be more noticeable. Do any of you have muscles that contract more than other folks? If uncertain, you would tend to have a body builder physique without exercising. The calf muscles are the most noticable. This would be the neuromuscular disorder that is closely related to the sensory disorder.

edit on 20-11-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Just a quick question for all abductees. How many of you are psychic? I think they had a true interest in humans with psychic abilities. Now my feelings are that my psychic abilities are related to a genetic medical disorder. If you want to call it a disorder since I function no differently than anyone else due to my psychic abilities. The psychic abilities compensate for what I am lacking. And I wonder how many of you may actually be the same and not realize it.
\

Elouina this is a subject that has many facets.

Don't confuse these events set in stone so to say.
What we think is going on is a matter of our perception.

Weather we are completed, or just tweaked by our abduction events are just a simple matter of perception.
It is effected by our place in the timeline of our events. What I thought was a positive event at first was proved to be only a distraction over time. What I view as positive in my current situation I viewed much differently when they happened.

During my abductions in the 90's. I went threw a few months of a hyper sensitive psychic ability.

For me it was rather upsetting.
Sometimes I what shown things that I could have no effect what so ever.
I was shown things seconds before they happened in some events.
Then other times would be tormented for a few weeks about something that had yet to happen.
Waiting for the other shoe to drop.
At times I could answer a question before it was asked verbally.
It was interesting time but in the long run has faded.

I wonder if in your case it is allowing you to function threw an unfair limitation?

Something that you might look into is Angelic intervention.
Then that opens another bucket of worms.
What is a Angel?

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

So you are psychic... This is what I am looking for, Another thought is that there could be multiple genetic factors that make us psychic.

Anyways, my psychic abilities were present before abduction. In fact my psycho kinetic activity was the strongest ever. Could never repeat that. I actually had purposeful vs. accidental control over it for a while. But my mother threw away the bell that I was operating( at some unknown location). The catholic church told her to to do this. Plus they came into my house and did a few things to put it mildly... I kid you not...
Would you even admit that it was you when you come home from school to find your house was exorcised? Makes you feel a bit embarrassed and evil.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Edited to add... Hey this would be more noticeable. Do any of you have muscles that contract more than other folks? If uncertain, you would tend to have a body builder physique without exercising. The calf muscles are the most noticable. This would be the neuromuscular disorder that is closely related to the sensory disorder.
reply to post by elouina

What an interesting post, thank you. I don't doubt that extra sensory perception is hereditary and or gene specific although I do believe everyone has this ability to some degree or another. (It just may not be where their strength lies.)

Can you tell me more about this neuromuscular disorder and its symptoms etc?

Regards

Molly

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Another thought is that there could be multiple genetic factors that make us psychic.

Anyways, my psychic abilities were present before abduction. In fact my psycho kinetic activity was the strongest ever. Could never repeat that. I actually had purposeful vs. accidental control over it for a while. But my mother threw away the bell that I was operating( at some unknown location). The catholic church told her to to do this. Plus they came into my house and did a few things to put it mildly... I kid you not...
Would you even admit that it was you when you come home from school to find your house was exorcised? Makes you feel a bit embarrassed and evil.

Gifts are just that Gifts.

We alone must learn to discern their source or intention.
We alone must embrace or turn from them.
If we embrace them continue to judge them.

Use them for good.
Use them for betterment not amusement.
Sometimes our gifts are for us alone.
Sometimes it is given and honed only for use in one critical intervention.
Sometimes it seems only a curse...

This is our lot and what we hope to help each other come to grips with at the abductee chat forum.
We can speak freely and hope to hone our concepts and gifts.
Sometimes we just need help coping with transition or current circumstances.

Elouina remember that we exist only in the ethereal .
We have family and relationships that are effected by our actions.
We need to pay attention to our lives not just our current path.

I lost a few years spent fixated on in the moment in time.
I find later in life that this was a selfish period of my life.
This period was when I could only look inward.
I hope that you can limit your time in this part of life so you can turn outward to help others.

Find something that you can use your gift for.
We all have at least one facet of the truth...
Use yours to expand our vision of the bigger picture.

I hope to see your future contributions...

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I noticed after my first "visit" that I was able to see things through what I now know is my third eye. I also had a lot of strange ideas pop into my head of things I couldn't understand at the time. Things that our scientific community had not discovered until years later.
I've tried to talk to people about what I was "seeing", no one cares, and people prefer to humiliate rather than to listen with an open mind. Things are happening now that should be taken seriously but this world is too materialistic and brainwashed into caring more about what is on T.V. than what is going on where it matters. Forgive my grumpiness..
In the previous post (I think) there was a question about muscle tone with little effort, I have the same...condition? It's nice, I enjoy being lean and muscular with little work. Unfortunately, because I do enjoy working outdoors I have a masculine physique...and I'm petite and female, so it's a little freakish in my opinion. Being this size and I have bigger biceps than my spouse. Yikes. Anyway, I love this thread, I always feel better when I drop in here..thankfully...Take care!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ConstantConfusion3

What were the years you and your family went threw these experiences ConstantConfusion3?

How old were you and your brother at the time?

I went threw things as a child that I understand now. I saw things that made no sense to me as an adult; but at the time I did not question them.

After reading your post, I think back on my natural abilities that I had with electronics's. I think it was strange for my age.

Don't feel that you need to speak out about everything. Speak about your interests or problems when you first start out. Hold some back information for you and your brother. I use this to be telltale truth checkers for my experiences, and contrast them with others experiences.

I hope your family was able to stay intact threw your experiences. Mine initially all but broke under the strain. As a family I have seen that we all handled the experiences differently. If you have the ability to speak about what you are dealing with here then I look forward to speaking to you about them.

It takes time to come to grips with. Give yourself and others time to evolve into our new reality.

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

reply to post by elouina

What an interesting post, thank you. I don't doubt that extra sensory perception is hereditary and or gene specific although I do believe everyone has this ability to some degree or another. (It just may not be where their strength lies.)

Can you tell me more about this neuromuscular disorder and its symptoms etc?

Regards

Molly

Molly, there really isn't much to tell about the muscular condition. It's called myotnia, and the muscles contract more than other folks. I kid that I am doing my exercises while lifting chocolates to my mouth.
Coughing makes my tummy muscles contract like crazy even. And it does tend to make me lazier since I use a lot of energy up. When more active in my youth, I used to eat massive amounts of food and still stay slim. More than a few growing boys. In fact I was a bit food obsessed. But I was burning a lot more calories. It ain't all good though. You can suddenly fall over at times when the leg muscles contract all at once (ever heard of falling goats?). Sometimes you can't let go of door handles until the muscles chill. Thus the extra work makes the muscles larger without exercise. But things improve with age when muscles decrease naturally. Female hormones also can aggravate this so menopause also helps. It was always a disadvantage when going to doc also since you always look so darn healthy with a herculean build. Oh and you always weigh more since muscles weigh more than fat. So you will look a lot slimmer than another person of the same weight.

The sometimes associated sensory issues are more of a sensory loss. But I was totally unaware of this due to compensation. For example, once a doc noticed that I felt a hand behind me and describe its movements without him touching me. I imagine if your brain is spending less time handling sensory info, you are more in tune with other things.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I've tried to talk to people about what I was "seeing", no one cares, and people prefer to humiliate rather than to listen with an open mind. Things are happening now that should be taken seriously but this world is too materialistic and brainwashed into caring more about what is on T.V. than what is going on where it matters. Forgive my grumpiness..
reply to post by ConstantConfusion3

I guess the thing to remember in all of the above is that someone somewhere does care and it is perhaps a matter of reaching the desired target? That is why a chat forum regarding this subject matter is such a great idea. The people who do want to know will be found there, as well as a few of the one's who don't. That's ok, disagreement is what makes life interesting.

Grumpiness forgiven.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I haven't been back to this thread for a while!

Just a quick question for all abductees. How many of you are psychic? I think they had a true interest in humans with psychic abilities.

Hm.... I don't want to say 'I am psychic". My parents insist that there were strange events centering around me as a child- some poltergeist-type of activity, and my communicating with invisible people, decribing a relative talking to me that was dead before I was born.
Ever after, when extraordinary things happened, fingers were pointed at me immediately.
That doesn't prove much- except maybe it was the early 70'S, my parents were experimenting with too many drugs and watching movies like "The Exorcist" and "The Omen".

I did have a period of all sorts of paranormal and psychic type of experiences though later, as an adult! In fact it started about a year before the (conscious) abduction experiences .

Always having had a thirst for spirituality, (since early on- the first books I read were The Bhagavad Gita and The Bible) I had been doing meditation all my life, and at that time had been very isolated in a foriegn country for years.... all I did was meditate and walk in nature alone. I couldn't speak to anyone, and didn't have a computer yet. So... this lifestyle may have led to a period of intense introspection and awakening of inner senses (or it could have been a sort of Paris Syndrome type of psychosis!).

Anyway, my point being, I see a correlation between the "psychic" experiences and the abduction ones. But I am not ready to say what the relation is!
Perhaps an awakening of this receptivity simply made me able to percieve these beings, or made me vulnerable to them?

There are sensitivities that I was left with afterward, that continued to develop since, and I don't know if those were a product of the abduction experiences, or a continuation of the spiritual growth I started back then.

My husband, and one of my children experienced all this too, but they have never shown any sign of psychic sensitivity, and don't feel they have had any. So I don't know.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's been a week seance we have any activity.

I have been discouraged lately.
I guess that maybe its time for me to hit the road.
Hopefully ATS will leave this forum up and it will free wheel.

Thanks for all your input over the years. The first post was 2009. WOW!!!!

I have been thinking about this a lot.
The internet is so wide a vehicle for change.,
I hope this has had a positive influence for those of you that are going threw these experiences.

Remember,
Don't disrespect yourself or others as we work threw finding the truth.
We are not alone.
You are not alone.
There are many of us that are going threw this.
Stay positive.

Review what we have put down in writing here.
We can bring out the best in each other.

Thanks for the support ATS,

I will check my messages now and then but for now.
See ya on the other side of disclosure......

Yours Truely, Michael
Watcher

1 101010

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Just curious you mentioned there were "priest beings" do you know as to what their religeon consists of? & where we "humans" fall/come into play in their beliefs?

Thanks for sharing! Star & flag

I get the impression we humans are insignificant to "them" but are more of a resource for their personal/religious reasons. We are not the most advanced species in the universe by far, & you would know more about it, & would love an explanation from your view based on your encounters. Thank you in advanced!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ohh well here's my latest news! I went to see my GP today (a locum) who signed me off sick for 3 months as I had a breakdown.
She has referred me to a psychiatrist and told me I maybe scitzophenic! I was not happy as you can imagine. She said I halucinate!
Well, I hqve had all the neurolgical tests ct scan, ecg on my nut and it all came back normal.
Never mind the fact that the Doctors eyes started glowing when I mentioned fluroride and and the little grain of rice under my skin on my leg. This was
at a hospital in London last year. I have since had a complete breakdown as I cannot comrehend what I saw that day.
I have tried mentioning it on other boards, but you just get laughed at.
I told her straight, no keeping me in and no meds, there is nothing wrong with me and I will get the Police if there's any funny business and
They try and cart me away. I have agreed to go, but reluctently. Just for the chat!
There was something in my room last night and I knew one wrong move and sleep paralysis would kick in. I could sense it and I could feel the pressure you get just before
The buzzing and bright white light. It didn't happen though and I didn't bother trying to explain.

Hx

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
Ohh well here's my latest news! I went to see my GP today (a locum) who signed me off sick for 3 months as I had a breakdown.
She has referred me to a psychiatrist and told me I maybe scitzophenic! I was not happy as you can imagine. She said I halucinate!
Well, I hqve had all the neurolgical tests ct scan, ecg on my nut and it all came back normal.
Never mind the fact that the Doctors eyes started glowing when I mentioned fluroride and and the little grain of rice under my skin on my leg. This was
at a hospital in London last year. I have since had a complete breakdown as I cannot comrehend what I saw that day.
I have tried mentioning it on other boards, but you just get laughed at.
I told her straight, no keeping me in and no meds, there is nothing wrong with me and I will get the Police if there's any funny business and
They try and cart me away. I have agreed to go, but reluctently. Just for the chat!
There was something in my room last night and I knew one wrong move and sleep paralysis would kick in. I could sense it and I could feel the pressure you get just before
The buzzing and bright white light. It didn't happen though and I didn't bother trying to explain.

Hx

hello happiness and everyone else..

just wanted to wish you condolences on the 'breakdown'; it is harder for some to deal with this phenomena; i totally sympathize and empathize with you

however, now that you have time off work ha ha, a great time to research all this stuff and find out that you are not crazy and not alone

a couple of posters asked about the genetic factor, and while it is apparent at times it also can skip a sibling, a child..in my particular family i can verify three generations for sure, but not all in that specific 'gene pool' are abductees, i don't think..

as for the 'psychic ability', i am almost surprised at the question...almost all experiencers have so much phenomena going on they can't keep track of it half the time :
:

also, i wanted to invite you all to the you are not alone forum, some of the members from here, various other forums come there. it is really only for experiencers and believers so you might find some threads interesting and things are updated daily
youarenotalone.freeforums.org

anyway, glad to see there is still a little activity on this thread..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Alien Activity wide open in NC! Telepathic Link still going on. The beings are coming out of the sky-LOL! New information I just read on this site- Ships have made it to Earth- Melbourne, Australia Dec-10th-2012. I'm holding my own down here in NC. I have been through 6 years of this issue- I hope everyone see the ships!

I hope the people that have laughed at me for 6 years get a really good show!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

You are not alone!! All the non-believers will get theirs!! I'm guessing you may be connected to Telepathic Link. Are you hearing other humans talking to each other in you're head? This will sound like a radio that you cannot turn off. The only break you will get is when you are sleeping. This is either Alien or some man made bull-# our Government is playing with. Research that I have done- They use something called HARRP and send signals to space and then they bounce back down to Earth and hit Cell Phone Towers and create something called Artificial Telepathy. If our own Governments are playing with this against their own people- this could be considered a War Crime.

I don't know how to turn this crap off! I have lived with this for 6 years. Now I read information that the Alien Ships have arrived on Dec-10-2012 in Melbourne, Australia. If this problem is Alien- It has been used as a war tactic to drive people crazy and no-one will admit that this is even going on.

Hold ON!! You will adjust!! Use Common Sense and Ignore what you are hearing or try and pay attention and take notes. You should have the ability to communicate back to others on the link.

Down here in NC- Humans on link have made up all kinds of Games! sort-Of like they think they are the Elite- and have created clicks. They use allot of hand gestures when talking and they BOW their heads when they pass by you.

I wish you well!! Stay Strong!! You are not Mental!!
edit on 12-12-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)
PS...You may also see Lights, Shadows, Orbs going from Human to Human..Don't worry- Everything is going to be ok!!
edit on 12-12-2012 by Apollo7 because: added information

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

If the beings attack you at night- Keep a journal, try to have someone with you, and buy a DOG. Let the Dog run Loose and stay in the house. These beings also can poison you- you may have symptoms of irregular heart beat, shortness of breath, confusion, slurred speech, numbness in head and arms. Sometimes you will not be able to even move. These beings love to play with my head and ears! Thank God they have not messed with me in sleep for over a year. They may appear to you and then disappear, and yes I know they can touch you and you wake up and nothing is there, even if someone is in the bed sleeping right beside of you. We cannot prove any of this and their is no-one to help us but ourselves and each other whom are going through this.

These beings poison with some-kind of white powder and red smoke. If this occurs you will feel like you are going crazy for about two weeks. They love to affect the air-way where you will have an anxiety attack..that's what it feels like. Try drinking lots of milk, or taking Tums. Eat something with Sugar in it, and take 1 Claritin D a day. This medicine will keep you're airway open! Remember they love to screw around with the Airway and Blood Sugar!

Don't talk about Aliens in Public- Keep this to yourself

You are not crazy!! There are many of us whom are going through the same issue!! There is a major battle going on between good and evil that we cannot see. These tactics are being used to break the human down to en-slave us. There are beings that will come to help you in time of need. Usually the ORBS will show up- Do not be afraid of them. The ships of these beings have already arrived in Melbourne, Australia. Maybe all of the Non-believers will get theirs!! Check out web sites- SETI and MUFON, and Disclosure Project by Steven Greer.

I will be fighting and tracking these whatever they are for the rest of my life!! I will not be en-slaved or tortured.

Take Care of Yourself and Family!! Try and stock extra food and water and keep you're gas tank on full at all times. Our Government nor the News Media are not going to tell us anything!! They do not want wide-spread panic. So it is up to us whom know of this issue to use common sense and pay attention to our instincts.

Sincerely, Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by n120by60w
reply to post by TechniXcality

I was abducted along with a group along with my family and friends,
We were awake attending a gathering.

USAF F15's were scrambled from our Base nearby Holloman.

Ya I guess they were chasing my physiological delusion.
Yup just another group hysteria thing.
Must have been swamp gas from Alamogordo or White Sands.

I take offense.
What has been your personal experience with in these matters?
Are you looking for some enlightenment, or just looking to feel superior ay others expense?

1 101010

Watcher

certainly i get no feeling of superiority and over the last year my views have changed on this somewhat. I think strange and mystifying experiences do happen. But i seriously doubt aliens ghost gnomes angels or otherwise would come from some distant place to play the games of cloak and dagger, taunting the victims minds. I believe these apparations are manifest through the collective unconscious of our species. Generly these experinces have both pychological and philisophical agendas. I think the interaction between reality and mind are much greater than currently understood i belive that we are individual expressions of a prototype experience aka being human. We have certain destructive impulses that defy logic i belive it's possible for these impulses to manifest in the physical as a lesson to man kind. Though these experinces are very personal they touch the very core of what it means to be human and the questions that haunt all of our minds. People have reached to religion as a first and sometimes tragic last stop for the wondering mind. Some go further but it's hard for us to see just how insignificant we are and that life is temporary. I belive there is a spiritual aspect to all of this. Im sorry if my previous post offended you im growing in my lifes journey discovering my truths everyday.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Why does the binary in the last line of your signature keep changing ?

in some posts it's 1 101010 and in others it's 1 10101010 ( see page 1 )

Your signature obviously has no meaning , or it would remain constant .

If it is a typing error , then fair enough , but if not , I have to question the rest of your posts .

Peace
edit on 26-12-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

After dec. 21st the binary code changed with the new age, he discharged the old #. Or is just too lazy to do the rest of the 0100's, or just full of digested alfalfa!

The OPs story itself is hard to digest, but entertaining non the less.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join