It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Interesting note,while youtubeing some things,I read a comment,and someone is looking for an abductee who lives in a cabin on a Great lake,and who has a ship,I think the poster said it was a shuttle hidden in bedrock powered by duetrinium or something like that,seeing as that seemed like a serious abductee issue I thought I would post it here

Sounds like a bit of a stretch ,I wish I had a ship of my own,but you never know what you will find on youtube I was looking at Billy Meir stuff at the time and there was no data I could find from the signature to help out more so I thought this might be a good spot to to extend the search.Its always nice to know when company is comeing.

youtu.be...

Read the post about Hansolo or whatever,maybe someone here can help.
edit on 2-9-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I have been holding off talking about this subject.

If you guys want to breach it I will respond.

But I wonder if the location of these craft are placed to allow an evacuation.

I was trained to fly one during one of my abductions.

Travis Walton spoke of moving one threw what he thought was space.
It was in his book.
Not others work.

I think that they are placed & ready to roll when needed .

That we may know where they are,
But the knowledge of their location is triggered only when we might need to access
them for their intended purpose.

This is truly one subject that keeps me awake.

The memory is like.

Trying to remember a name of someone you know well.

That you were close too.

But whose name evades you never the less.

Watcher.

1 101010

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hey I really liked your posts so far, keep coming with information! Finaly someone who has the guts!
In the meantime can you tell me how their ship looks like? How it navigates?

Could this be one of their ships you were taken by?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by n120by60w

and..

get flamed for speaking my mind..

i'll pass..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

Originally posted by DaleGribble

I have never been abducted, and I am very interested in it. Please don’t take this the wrong way, but I am not 100% sure about it yet. I am still trying to understand what exactly is happening. Also if it is happening I for one think there are a lot of people claiming it for attention. I'm not saying you are one of those people. Now that that is out of the way, I will get to my questions.

Really, don’t take this the wrong way. I just want to know your story and like I said this is a topic in which I wish to gain more knowledge. I will more than likely have more questions in the near future. Thanks in advance for any answers you may provide.

I'm the same way, I'm pretty skeptical about this subject even though I believe in aliens and UFOs and the government coverup, but in my head I can't help but think that there has to be a large amount of people probably faking it, but at the same time I think that surely , SURELY, out of the millions people abducted that some must be telling the truth, and if so then I could actually be talking to someone who has made actual direct contact with another intelligent being from a planet outside of EArth and that's simply amazing, quite a honor... and since I believe the topic creator I am pretty honored to be reading his experiences.

I appreciate those of you that keep an open mind on this subject.

I was abducted while stationed during the time I was stationed at Holloman Afb in New Mexico.
I was part of a group abducted while we were in Alamagordo a small town nearby.
The craft was pursued by the new F15 aircraft stationed at my base.

We reported our experience to the OSI on-base when we returned to work.
I have large portions of my experience are blocked from my memory.
I would like you to think about this.

I trained fighter Pilot's.
I trained Astronaut's.
I trained the first female Astronaut.
I understand the need for security.

I was told specifically,
That I could speak about any of my time spent in the service at my out processing debriefing.
I called the base again when I started remembering further events decades later.
They told me that it was still OK to talk about what I was comfortable to talk about.

With that in mind, my experience was less strange than many of the people that have spoken out here.

Please give them time to gather their thoughts.
To make sense of something that evades to grounding of our normal experience.

This site's values were to help others.
To help them hone out the truth.
To help them focus their views.
To challenge not to bash.

Please feel free to help us in that effort.
I have been challenged in this tread more than once to see things from another perspective by those with no abduction experience to draw from.
It was good for me.
It is very hard to remain objective when your in the midst of these experiences.
But the truth is the truth.
And we don't have any more truth than you.

Remember I was abducted along with a group.
I was with my wife.
I was with my friends.

My wife and I are still married.
We have not been allowed to speak to those that were abducted with us sense reporting it to the OSI.
I have a advocate that I talk to any time.
An advocate that I trust.
An advocate that went threw these events with me.
Before and afterwards.

Mose of the people here do not have this.
They were alone.
They have no one that they can trust.
They are isolated and afraid.

Thank you for being there for them.

Be kind.
Be wise.
Don't buy the lie that those reporting these events are anything other than your neighbors.
And they are looking for answers also.

Respectfully yours

Watcher

1 101010

edit on 9/5/2012 by n120by60w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

and..

get flamed for speaking my mind..

i'll pass..

Feel free to speak your mind here.

I don't think anyone in this thread has any handle on the truth more than another.
Abductee or not.

Keep it positive.
Don't make personal attacks.
You can disagree without degrading.

I reviewed the last few pages in this tread.
I don't see where that happened to you.
If it did I apologize if it did.

I had one post here that I was responding to seemed to merge with the post that I was endeavoring to answer.
I can have it deleted if you need me too,

Many non abductee's have brought facts or observations to me here that have caused me to rethink my perspective on events that I thought I had a good handle on.

It is sometimes hard to see the tree's when you lost in the forest.
Feel free to make your thoughts known.
But don't take offense if others disagree.

If you asked me when I was 18 about this subject.
I would have given you all but the bum's rush.
At 50 something I would pause, then ask you.
What do you think?

Then I would step back and smile to myself no matter your answer.
Just broaching the subject is progress......

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
Hey I really liked your posts so far, keep coming with information! Finaly someone who has the guts!
In the meantime can you tell me how their ship looks like? How it navigates?

Could this be one of their ships you were taken by?

Typical round saucer during the USAF abduction.

I have seen Diamond shaped craft. I was on one.

I have seen black tubes that look like a old buried gas tank. I observed one from about 1/4 mile away

I have seen something that looks like an orb of light. I have seen them from 6" away to miles away.
The close ones were 1/4 inch to more than a foot around.

I have seen one 1/2 mile wide and a mile or so long. It traveled down Michigan I94 less than 2000' above the highway. It had multiple craft that traveled to and from it. Attaching and detaching. I think it was a resupply ship so to say.

I was trained to fly a transport.
It seemed to use 3 alternating magnetic fields to become all but weightless.

I traveled threw tunnels and threw what I would now call a portal to locations that I can not at this time identify.
I delivered personnel not unlike we would use the helicopter.
It was just a lot stranger to look at.

I would like to know more about this subject like anyone else.

I am looking forward to your posts.

Watcher.

1 101010

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have an hour or two too monitor the abductee chat forum.

I normally only update the tread at night after work.

-- Watcher

1 101010

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I find this thread very credible and would like to ask some questions.

I was very interested to read about the events you recalled under hypnosis. Those events sounded like very involved activities (such as training to fly transport craft and participating in human-involved conflict), so I was wondering about how the timescale fitted in with your "normal" life? If, say, an other-world experience felt like several days, was this also several days of "lost time" in the mundane world? Or can several days of other-world experience somehow only result in a few hours of lost time in the normal life?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LegacyBlue
I find this thread very credible and would like to ask some questions.

I was very interested to read about the events you recalled under hypnosis. Those events sounded like very involved activities (such as training to fly transport craft and participating in human-involved conflict), so I was wondering about how the timescale fitted in with your "normal" life? If, say, an other-world experience felt like several days, was this also several days of "lost time" in the mundane world? Or can several days of other-world experience somehow only result in a few hours of lost time in the normal life?

Thank you.

You must under stand that we lost time during the abduction in New Mexico.

This time seemed an instant. So as not to be noticed by me or my wife without pausing to put the events into a normal time line. But.. But.... Clearly we were standing in full sun. In New Mexico that is no small thing. The heat of the day simply would take your breath away. So the next instant we are standing in pitch black desert a bight star filled sky. The temperature difference was significant. 120 plus to long sleeve shirt weather.

Well we said our goodbys and hugs like nothing had happened. And that was that. I recounted this before here.

But the time line is the subject here.

I remembered that we needed to report the event along with my coworker to the OSI.
As far as I know that was the last time I remember seeing him.....

There were huge gaps at the time went completely un-noticed by me or my wife.
Then It was gone.... Just plain gone....

Hours, Days, Weeks?....

My wife and I were separated at one point during the period when I was getting out of the service.
She moved our belongs to our new home. I stayed with friends on base until I could join her.

I started having flashbacks of our New Mexico abduction.
I had just had an operation and was placed on Morphine.
I started having flashbacks of things that I did not remember just by normal recall.

I was not that I forgot the Abduction... Something just removed the events importance.

I asked my wife (She was with me during the abduction) about the recalling that I was having.
She confirmed that she remembered the events in witch we were were together.
But a few memories were just plain crazy.... I flew a craft that was not part of my normal training.
I saw craft on a run way that don't exist as far as I know.

So that answer to do I remember flying a craft with out hypnosis. Yes.
Dose it fit into the normal time line.
I don't see how it could. I remember hours of fight, preparation and training...

Under hypnosis I remember much more.
I don't trust it at face value although...

Back to the timeline thing.
My own recall might fit into the missing time including the time my wife was absent from me.
My gut tells me that there is more to it although.

I have been told I look young for my age.
But... I have also been told that my internal organs are those of someone decades older that I.

A college testing physiological intellect testing program indicated the same.

So this subject is the very fluid we are immersed into during these events.

I believe in at least one abduction event after returning to Michigan.
That these beings some how all but stopped time.
Like we stepped out of the normal timeline.

Everything turned blue. As if lit from within. Not from an external source.
I believe I have also recalled those events in earlier posts here.
I believe that this light shift is just part of what ever machines or technologies they employed.

I am here to tell you that they use physical devices. They do have limits.
You can brake them. I did more than once. There is a cost for doing so.
I was disciplined more than once for doing this.

Once I made such a mess of their plans that they forgot things.
Physical things they had to return for.

We became very afraid during those events.

It seemed that our government was somehow trying to intervene during that abduction.
I don't know if they were trying to protect us or just interested in the cockpit lay out that I recalled.
It finally got so blatant that government agents would a actually show me ID if I asked.
The Naval counter intelligence agency was very interested in our situation.
They were some what helpful.

I remember the Blue abduction sequence and the Government agents with out any hypnosis.

My wife's and my time loss was in the size of hours during those events.

Well am wondering off subject.
Some one else chip in...

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thank you for your remarks. “These beings some how all but stopped time. Like we stepped out of the normal timeline.” My feeling is that convenient interstellar travel requires a form of time travel to fold real distances, so the travelers would have a familiarity in manipulating it for other applications (for example, as a way to make human abductions more discrete by minimizing an event down to almost zero).

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Are there any comments about Nibauru do you think that we are really going to have to deal with this?

Watcher

1 101010

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I see that the Forum here has all but died off.

I will no longer be checking this Forum unless you contact me directly threw a direct message.

Its been a good threat. Thanks for your input.

1 101010 -- Watcher

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have been contacted members expressing the need to talk.

I am going to monitor the Forum for the next week or so for activity.

Feel free to speak up. I am going hunting this week but will try to peep in and check the forum.

Watcher.

1 101010

edit on 11/12/2012 by n120by60w because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

You all do realize, that most of these "abduction experiences" in this thread are psychological in nature; which to me, means they were dreams or delusions. I’m sorry guys but you were not abducted search deeper please, this is not psychologically healthy, your mind is torturing you, therefore you seek counsel.
reply to post by TechniXcality

They could be many things but these experiences from the person who is engaged in them are very real. A dream may be a dream but it is still real. It has a name, it happens and means something to the person who dreams the dream.

Some experiences happen while the person is conscious and lucid. Others are witnessed by 3rd parties and there is no denying that something is happening world wide regarding this phenomena. To discredit every encounter you come across or to lump them all into one neat category so they fit your own perception and reality is a little premature even for the most hardened skeptic.

Something bought you here to read at least a few posts and whilst a world wide mass delusion where the cross section of sufferers is as diverse as grains of sand is possible, it is you have to admit.....more than a little improbable. Perhaps more so than many of the posts contained herein.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm so happy to see you've come back! Haven't read ALL the posts in this thread but I'm working on it.. I've had several incidents (with my family as well) which reportedly began before I was born, and from my experience, continued until I hit my early teens. Then everything stopped. I never got information that I was able to remember. But my family and I had many occasions where there was SOMETHING over the house, vibrating so loudly we felt it inside, and had to shout to each other to hear. There was brilliant light that seemed to shine in every window. There was a kindof...beeping(?) heard as well. There were instances when my brother and I hid in our parents bedroom closet together as children because we were unable to wake them. We remember getting into the closet, but never how we got OUT. We only remember BEING out and standing in the room with our parents as they were awake finally and trying to see through the bright lights out of the windows. My parents reported missing time, I was too young to keep track.. Anyway, things like this happened relatively frequently. We had a ring burnt into the grass in our front yard that kept the grass from growing for several years even AFTER we moved. I remember the IRS showing up at our door, they flashed me their guns and asked to see my parents. I thought that was rather unprofessional as I was VERY young. Maybe 5.. So needless to say, we moved. My father still claims he never did anything the IRS claimed, they took our house though.

Its so hard to keep this short!! Once we moved to a different town, I finally SAW something. I was climbing into bed to get ready to sleep, when I felt like someone was with me (thought my mother was checking up..) I turned around and saw a gray sitting in my bedroom floor, knees pulled to its chest, staring at me. That's ALL it did. It seems so stupid now that I was so scared, but I remember trying not to breathe thinking maybe it would keep me safe. I was terrified, and really NOW I don't think it was very scary. All it did was sit there. I can't remember it leaving, or anything else. The next day I told my mom what I saw, she told me it was just a nightmare and for some reason, bought baby monitors..I was around 12 at the time and had a baby moniter in my room... After that, my brother switched rooms with me, out of pity I guess. A week or so after being in my NEW room, I had another experience. I told myself it was a dream for years because I think I had been asleep prior to waking up in this place, but I "woke up" in a building (or something) in which there was a tall, slender, physically fit man with shoulder length straight blonde hair, blue eyes (you see where I'm going with this), as well as a woman, slightly shorter than the man-similar features, both wearing skin tight sky blue suits. At the time I thought they were angels, I had a feeling of the most intense love and friendship when I was with them. I remember, ALL I remember from talking with them is asking if they were angels, to which they said "no". They had two glass tanks you could see through, each containing one dolphin. I wish I could remember what we talked about but I just can't. I had NO IDEA there were "aliens" like these until a few months ago!!

My parents were very strict with what we were allowed to see on tv so I don't believe I was influenced by anything. And based on all the odd lights, sounds, etc we experienced together I believe these were real occurances. I've tried to tell myself I was dreaming for years because I thought it would make me feel better, but I know what lucid dreams are like, and I KNOW when I'm awake. I was NOT dreaming. I'm not sure why I'm even posting this, it's a sensitive subject for me AND my family. I just felt a lot better since I've found others who've seen things like these. I think it's important we all find each other and exchange our accounts of what we've been through. Maybe we can find answers, or just comfort, I don't know. After I saw what I now think we're the Nordics, I have had NO encounters, no UFO sightings (up close anyway), NOTHING. Which is perplexing even more so to me than the actual visits. Why would they just stop??

I'm not sure if this is important but my brother and I,(as children)were often plagued with thoughts of things we didn't understand at the time. Things I now somewhat about now such as cellular regeneration for example. I don't know if anyone can shed any light on any of this for me. But please refrain from humiliating replies, this is not a comfortable subject. I have so many questions, I felt this thread was the best place to post. Thank you, Watcher, for helping me feel brave enough to get it out. I have so many memories I don't understand. In the last couple months, my brother and I have become very concerned with our past. I'm not sure what started it, but if you have any suggestions as to why our whole family was targeted for years, or as to why it has stopped, I'm all ears!!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ConstantConfusion3

I'm not sure if this is important but my brother and I,(as children)were often plagued with thoughts of things we didn't understand at the time. Things I now somewhat about now such as cellular regeneration for example.

I was intrigued by your post, thank you. I too have had weird experiences through out my life and my sister has also been affected. I am aware of a great aunt having encounters too and also my Grandfather in the war.

I have gone into my most recent encounter before in replies to other threads with what appeared to be a grey. The only other witness was my dog and incidentally she absolutely will NOT go outside at night since that encounter unless she is accompanied by myself and with a torchlight.

I used to wake up in my bedroom closet sometimes (when I was 5 or 6 years old) which scared my step mother witless when she could not find me. I don't know why but it is where I used to hide. From what I have no idea.

As a child and even now I held a strange fascination for quantum physics and time and used to be able to tell the time without being anywhere near a clock. I am 41 now and watches do not work on me very well. Never have. I am always losing time. The jewelers tell me this just happens to some people so that in itself is not uncommon.

I never understood time as being linear even as a child and where this information came from is beyond me. It's pretty much common knowledge now but in the 70's it wasn't. Certainly not to unscientific folk.

My step son has dreams about being taken to a white room where there is nothing but white and a table or something that juts out of the floor. He says he is showed images in what looks like slides. That is the best he can explain it and if I press him he cannot go further.

I have often wondered what I would glean from hypnotism but don't know who to go to, even if there is one near me or even if I could trust them. It would be nice to get some answers. Perhaps we just need to find the answers ourselves instead of looking to other people and or beings for them. Perhaps that is the goal; to find our own way? Who knows?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Wow, I was talking to my Father about the house in which I saw the grey. He told me for a long time I would sleep in my closet. I don't remember doing that. He also said that I drew ALL over the walls in that house, pictures of greys. He said when my Mother took us and left him, he had to paint before he moved to cover these images up. I dont remember doing the drawing either. It's crazy how many memories just vanish. Yet I can recall my mother bathing me in the kitchen sink during the first week of my life! I even told her what she was wearing, and the soap she used.

I haven't had luck with doing self hypnosis but I'm still trying. Perhaps you should look into that as well. I wish you luck, it's nice hear other experiences, to know we're not insane. Take care!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It's crazy how many memories just vanish.
reply to post by ConstantConfusion3

Thanks for your reply and yes it is a comfort no matter how small regarding the bizarre nature of this phenomena that other people who experience it know you aren't insane.

About ten years ago I quizzed my step mother on some things that happened when I was a child that I recall her being witness to, even what she said at the time and she claims to not remember. I thought she had simply blocked them out because they made her uncomfortable but perhaps that too is by a design not her own. (She never said it did not happen; just that she cannot remember.)

It may not even be that important but what it does do is make me question certain events and whether they actually happened or if the event has been erased entirely and I am the only one who remembers.

I will have to try the self hypnosis thing thanks for the suggestion. For me it is a small matter of finding time to be still for a while.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

You all do realize, that most of these "abduction experiences" in this thread are psychological in nature; which to me, means they were dreams or delusions. I’m sorry guys but you were not abducted search deeper please, this is not psychologically healthy, your mind is torturing you, therefore you seek counsel.

reply to post by TechniXcality

Something bought you here to read at least a few posts and whilst a world wide mass delusion where the cross section of sufferers is as diverse as grains of sand is possible, it is you have to admit.....more than a little improbable. Perhaps more so than many of the posts contained herein.

Hear Hear !!!!

While dealing threw the pain and circumstances involved in these experiences.
You have proved to me that we still can reach in kindness to others.

This comment is worth all the crap that I have gone threw hosting this forum...

Thank you MollyStewart !!!!

I guess I have to step back and let the wheels roll now and then....

1 101010 Watcher

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join