It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of four men?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Has any of you who are intersted in dreams,had any memorable dreams of four men?
I've had 2,both very unforgettable.

In the first,my hubby and i were in a very tall building,in the top apartment,with 4 men,wearing dark or black suits,and to me,they came across as very powerful figures.I did'nt feel any sense of intimidation,though,or fear.In fact,i still remember the one man's face so well.We were looking at a big city,from the windows,with these men.This dream left an emotional response much like i always have from the dreams where one goes,in the "familiar places" dreams some of us seem to regularly have.Will post the 2nd dream in a few minutes,lemme just get this thread up.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by Raxoxane because: Hit reply too soon,sorry.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

No worries you want to talk about the four knights of the Apocalypse.

Indeed they are here and they are ready.

The timing is right though chances are....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Hi,thanks for showing interest-i would'nt know if these men were knights-they were dressed in dark or black casual business suits,rather modern.

They showed me+the hubby this city,from the windows of this tall apartment building.The closest i can get,is to describe the face of the man i remember so well,and quite frankly miss,there was an emotional attachment to those men,and definitely that one man,that i feel tugging at me even to this day.I had the dream last year.Somehow the smoking man from Xfiles comes to mind,but this man had slightly different features,darker hair and skin,and he was not smoking.The emotional attachment is not romantic-it's of respect and appreciation for a privilege,is the closest i can get to describe it,really.Thanks for your reply.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Also,i got the feeling that this was one of the places i went to,again and again.In fact,i had dreams of walking on ground level in a city like this,in a certain area,there are little shops i like to visit-an area full of secondhand/thrift/owner-run small shops-a characterful part-there are also parts which are rather boring and soulless,as big cities can be.I get different residual emotions clinging to dreams of different places,and they never leave me again if i wake up with the recall of any of these dreams.Like an invisible cord remains.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Hi,thanks for showing interest-i would'nt know if these men were knights-they were dressed in dark or black casual business suits,rather modern.
Oh 'knights' it is a figure of speech(stile).

They showed me+the hubby this city,from the windows of this tall apartment building.
I guess that that city might have an important meaning but not necessary at a personal level.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Also,i got the feeling that this was one of the places i went to,again and again.
Big city in dreams might mean a bright future at a personal level.

But it might also have and some other meanings at an universal consciousness.

This why they might be the expected(and not) Four.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The 2nd ream i recall of specifically four men,was completely different.

I dreamt i was in a house that was not my own.It was situated quite aways from others,in fact when i looked out the window,there were no other houses close by,just an open field,but it seemed on the outskirts of a town.

A plane-like craft with blue and red flashing lights,about the size of a Cessna or slightly bigger,suddenly landed outside-thats why i went to the window in the 1st place.I was ill at ease,i knew people or someone was coming,that i did not want to see or encounter.

I was thinking of hiding,but i did'nt know the house,when the 4 men walked in.They said they were doctors,and asked me my name.in the way of:"Are you _____ ______?" In the dream,the name they gave,was,or used to be my actual name.I can't remember what it was,unfortunately,frustrating!

I replied saying:"I am Mrs._____ " (my current married family name,which was different from my dreamname they enquired about.)They seemed satisfied with that,and were turning to leave(i was starting to feel relieved that i managed to fool them) when the oldest of the doctors,a short man in his late 60's or even early 70's-made a grab at me,as fast as a snake.

He stuck his finger under my lip,it was sudden+shocking+a bit sore,very rude and intrusive.Next he wanted to stick his finger(index)under my eyelid,in fact he was starting to pry it in there,so at this stage i lost regard for "my elder-betters" and exclaimed at his invasion of my body,this exteme rudeness,and started to grapple with him physically.

One of the other men,a bit younger than him,then stepped forward to help him subdue me,i guess-that is the last i remember.I did recall the dream the instant i woke,though.Also,my lip Was sore inside,and my eye was puffy,with a dark circle underneath.I'm prone to dark "shadows" under my eyes(propably genetic) but the one the old doctor stuck his finger under the lid,was noticably darker than the other one.

So..it would be interesting to me,to hear if anyone had memorable dreams of four men together in a group,especially if there was a leader or spokesman that stood out.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

No worries you want to talk about the four knights of the Apocalypse.

Indeed they are here and they are ready.

The timing is right though chances are....

Any information on your side about the 4 or how many that have been sealed yet? Is the 144000 really true? Seem to be a bit low number from my point of view. From my side I have not information at all. All is quiet and it annoys me on so many levels.
edit on 21-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thank you for your input,much appreciated.A better future is always something to hope for

Here's one other detail i remember:There was a lounge area,and up a step,a bedroom area,just meters way.The four men talked with us a bit,then they remained behind in the lounge.The hubby and i were sort of lounging around on the bed,sort of lazily sitting up against one another,and now looking out of the side window of this apartment room.It was almost like a luxury hotel-room,really.There was another building across the street,slightly higher,maybe one story higher,not more.I pointed at the windows of either 4 or 5 apartments at the top floor of the building across the street,and said to the hubby:"We have been there..and there..and there",etc.He agreed with me.Thats the last i recall of that dream.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

All is quiet and it annoys me on so many levels.
It is quiet because of so much silent noise.

We have been left at the mercy of nothingness(our own facts).

Not very long before will be understood if not already.

Oh and a...The Four Knights are Events...to come.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Hey there.I honestly would'nt have the slightest clue,re the sealed or the 144 000,sorry i cannot be of help with that.
Its been relatively quiet by me too,metaphysically speaking,but i go through quiet stages too,so does my hubby

He says one should consider it periods of rest.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
In the first,my hubby and i were in a very tall building,in the top apartment,with 4 men,wearing dark or black suits,and to me,they came across as very powerful figures.I did'nt feel any sense of intimidation,though,or fear.We were looking at a big city,from the windows,with these men.

Seeing that you live in South Africa, is the view looking at Joburg, Durban or Cape Town.

Its probably MKUltra where negative entities like to keep up to date with the condition of their subjects.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Hey there,Rapha.This is a dream of a city i do not know in the waking world,though.Its one i've been to many times in my dreams,but i've lived in Cape Town,Johannesburg and Durban,also Pretoria-its not one of those.In my dreams through the years,i visit the same places again,and again,some more than others.This place has the residual emotional resonance of a certain city i've been to quite a few times.The nostalgia,that clings,and stays with one,like one belongs there too.There's a thread or two,on other people who also goes to the same places repeatedly,and some also feels nostalgia for those places.You should check it out,its very interesting.
Have a good week ahead,Blessings,Rax.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Is there anything you recognize between the dream location and this world?

i say this because there are those who fell to this earth and have walked amongst us ever since that day YHWH cast them out of Heaven.

The place that they see in the dreams is often the place they fell to.

If they are lucky to know the place and have access there, then it will feel like Heaven for them when they get there.

Some still retain their memories of what they truly are, others don't.

The ones that don't, obviously want to evolve and be judged by YHWH for their current works and not for the bitter fruits that made them fall in the first place.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I pointed at the windows of either 4 or 5 apartments at the top floor of the building across the street,and said to the hubby:"We have been there..and there..and there"
Unfulfilled desires which are expecting to be fulfilled.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
@Rapha
my cell won't connect to "reply to" these days) No,i honestly can't remember a single landmark or feature similar to any city i've lived in,or place i've been Here.Well,i don't know about being a Fallen One,what i do know is:since first memory, i have hated+detested injustice and mankind's cruelty to one another.I've always had as part of my basic nature,a need to defend the vulnerable and innocent,and a great desire to nurture,heal and protect.To try+help others whenever it was humanly possible.I should imagine the Fallen Ones are,for the most part, the ones in control of this world,or at least of the paradigm that rules it-and those who support and idolise them.Have a good day.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Alien abduction?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
@Hydrawolf(love your avatar,btw) i have wondered sometimes,about that.I have woken up with birthmarklike bruises under my skin,that tends to fade by evening,leaving what looks like a needlemark behind.Once accompanied by an excruciating muscle injury.An unexplained "old" scar,in a place i never had an injury.Through the years,i would sometimes find that the eyelashes of my left eye had been inexplicably cut short,at a uniform length.I've had at least one dream of a doctor+nurse doing a medical procedure that left me waking up after with much pain in the same place,and bleeding for 9 days.Strange+surreal happenings in childhood,and just weird experiences throughout my life.I've had ufo sightings too,the one that tends to return has been seen on at least one occasion(but different times)by every member of my family.Still,i cannot say for sure,though after September last year,i have been doing much reading up on the subject,i just suddenly felt compelled to,after a strange little happening in our house.Thanks for your reply,Have a good day.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
Well,i don't know about being a Fallen One,what i do know is:since first memory, i have hated+detested injustice and mankind's cruelty to one another.

i was thinking more along the lines of being one of the nephilim, half angel/alien, half human.

It seems that your nephil spirit has entered into a new body with almost all memories from the past wiped clean. Now that the fallen angels know that you are on the good side, they will try to draw you back under their control.

Every nephil spirit that doesn't have faith in Jesus Christ the coming Messiah, will eventually be under the control of a negative entity.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Thank you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join