It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ouija Boards Evil?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ats_account

i've sent u msg U2U check it out... also i want to open portal i really dont believe much in spirit.. want to know if all these are really true ... before doing that.. i would like know if u really had encounter with the spirits.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I have no religion at all, for a very sound reason; as religion is an invisible fence around the individual which makes them cease to be open minded free-thinkers. All religions contain a portion of the truth of whatever size, but not the whole truth. If you weren’t forced into religion, which one would you pick? I’ve got a Baptist Pastor in my family, and we are quite close, but our philosophies are different and I respect him for where he is.

Normally speaking reincarnation goes up the animal chain towards humanity, but in special circumstances, where remedial action is required, humans can be back reincarnated into animal form. If somebody tortured animals in one life, at the time of the Reincarnation Board Interview, and because of the negative karma involved, this type of incarnation is imposed. If you see a bear on a chain being beaten with a stick, it is a possibility that this is a backward incarnation.

I don’t know the technicalities of the process, but at the time of conception, the human spirit is attached to the fertilized egg, and the new life is born in the usual and well documented way. However there are exceptional circumstances, when there are walk-ins, when a highly evolved soul inhabits another soul’s body by agreement. It happens, but isn’t the norm.

As things are at this moment, when you die, you will go to a place where your spiritual height allows you to be. That’s Spiritual, and not Religious. It is possible to be very spiritual indeed, outside of any form of religion, and it is possible to be Religious and not be at all Spiritual. You go where you’re allowed to be, and if you are a famous person, rich and well qualified, you could end up at a lower level than an agricultural labourer. An Archbishop stands just as much chance of residing in a low position as the next man. The higher you go in spiritual realms the more beautiful it is.

Reincarnation is a process which has been going on for a very long time, but it isn’t indefinite because once you reach an appropriate spiritual level, the need to reincarnate ends. My two main spirit guides are like that, and part of what they do is to be my Guardian Angels. One’s a former sailing ship Captain, and the other was a North American Indian Chief. They are lovely people, and have helped me so much throughout my life. Red Cloud is with me as I write this, and in this room there is total peace, which is so thick you could slice it with a knife, metaphorically speaking.

You are right about every thing we see or experience being recorded, not only through our eyes, but externally through the ether. Again, I don’t know the technicalities of the process, as I’ve never been told. But I do know that at each reincarnation interview, it is possible to view every millionth of every second of our life, and then there is no denying what we said or did; the truth is always there.

In the sense of this our Universe, yes there is one Creator God, but he’s got a boss, who is the Creator God of the Super Universe, in which our Universe is one of millions. Above Him is Prime Creator, who is head of the whole of Creation. If I talk to you about God, then I speak of the one who looks after our Universe; after all, it’s pretty vast. I just needed to know the overall structure, right from an early age, so I asked the question and got an answer.

I don’t mind what you say to me, that’s an important part of your freewill. It’s the same with belief, it is vital to believe what you find acceptable to you, and nobody else can tell you what to believe. But, there are many Invisible Realities in this Universe, and everything I have written here, I have researched, and it is important to make the distinction that it is my knowledge, rather than my belief.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You still confuse me. You quote the Bible, mention demons, yet say that humankind does not have a soul. I'm either dense or I'm missing the picture.

So if hunankind has no soul I'm assuming you will eat like a deer, pee like a deer, die like a deer. You are basically just road kill? Am I right? You have no soul?

I'm sorry if I interoperated your comments wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cbashisha

Yes I have encountered spirits. i would recommend you do not try and open a portal!

It's not as simple as speaking to aunt Edna. The enities we encountered were pure evil, with the exception of a few seemingly nice ones.

It sounds weird doesnt it? Evil spirits talking through a game board. That Ouija Board is no game.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallsorts

My philosophy of Religion in college didnt touch the sugject of reinarnation so i'm at a loss for words.

What is involved with your Reincarnation Board Interview? Who are the CEO's of this board. Ones who pass judgement?

Are you saying that the human spirit is attached to the fertilized egg of a groundhog or plant?

How is it possible that there are exceptional circumstances, when there are walk-ins, when a highly evolved soul inhabits another soul’s body by agreement? Do they sit and chat about it first? That wasn’t meant derogatory.

Why would someone agree to let another spirit enter not knowing if he will end up being a beaten bear with a stick?

It is difficult to determine the difference of your knowledge and your belief.

Ive never researched Reincarnation. I admit it is over my head. I do believe the word Religion is to broad and has branched off in several different ways.

I personally believe it’s a one on one with God, that counts. I don’t except labels of being Baptist or Methodist, etc.

I’m glad you find such peace in your life!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

well so u've encountered spirits .. so u wont doubt that there is a God right? Do u believe in God..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This discussion is very interesting and I've really enjoyed the different points of view.

As you can probably tell, I'm not so inclined to believe in the paranormal but still seriously consider the possibility of "ghosts" and/or "demons". I suspect that these things are a form of life that is not yet understood, but are not paranormal at all.

I hope my point of view is not taken negatively. I really do value what others here are sharing.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cbashisha

Yes I believe in God, Satan, Demons and Angels. I just dont believe in ghosts.

The entities I have encountered were evil. Especially one!

He had great power. If you read the posts you may see what I mean. No more after that.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

I dont see anything you have said as being negative. We arent all clones yet. That's what makes interesting debates and theories!

The search for the mystery of the paranormal is exciting and fun. Like "Ghost busters".

The hard part to solving these mysteries are the guys are dead or demons and from my experience they lie.

It's sure fun though.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Hi,

A great thread - but only two stars from the contributers? Regarding such entitities lying - one of Jung's archytypes was/is the 'trickster' It's strange that a Ouija should attract evil and not good

Peace!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

My philosophy of Religion in college didnt touch the sugject of reinarnation so i'm at a loss for words.

Neither did mine, so either one accepts that it doesn’t exist, because the teachers said so, or research it and actually find out for oneself whether it is true or false. I say again, that the higher mind reached through ones intuition, can say whether something is right or wrong

What is involved with your Reincarnation Board Interview? Who are the CEO's of this board. Ones who pass judgement?

At an appropriate time after your material body and your spirit/mind complex have parted, if there is the need to reincarnate, then you go to view a re-run of the highlights of your life, together with a guide. The only one to pass judgement on you is yourself, and as the main events are viewed, there can be no denying what you said or did. No lawyer can argue a point and say that his client wasn’t there, for the facts are clearly there for all to see.

Then your Interview follows with you, your principal guide and some of the higher spiritual beings, as required. This meeting is held in the spirit of great love and understanding for the individual. The aim is to determine the best course of action as according to what happened in the most recent incarnation, and the state of karma gathered over all the soul’s lifetimes.

If an adverse lifetime is considered appropriate, it is assigned with great love for the individual, in the knowledge that it will give them the opportunity of correcting negative traits on the long path to spiritual perfection. On the other hand, beneficial incarnations are also awarded, where it is considered appropriate.

Are you saying that the human spirit is attached to the fertilized egg of a groundhog or plant?

No, I’m not saying that. What I am saying is that individual souls or spirits are created, and to begin with they inhabit forms of life at the low end of the spectrum. They have numerous incarnations going up the chain of different life forms, until they reach the kind of animals that come into contact with mankind on a regular basis, so that they have some experience of the human lifestyle, and all this vast experience is known at soul level. Then when it is considered appropriate, that soul is allowed the first human incarnation of many.

How is it possible that there are exceptional circumstances, when there are walk-ins, when a highly evolved soul inhabits another soul’s body by agreement? Do they sit and chat about it first? That wasn’t meant derogatory.

Yes, I know that is a genuine question. What you need to understand, but only if you want to, is that when you die, you still survive. In the spirit realms people live, they are as concrete to each other as we are now. They live in dwellings, have countryside and rivers and oceans; great libraries and galleries, and institutions of learning.

If you wanted to be an engineer in an upcoming incarnation, you would need to study the subject in some detail, underneath a tutor who was a Master Engineer. Isambard Kingdom Brunel, the designer and engineer behind bridges, railways and iron hulled ships, is still an engineer and gives tuition in the science.

All the great people who have ever lived, still do; either in further incarnations, or in spiritual realms and they don’t give up interest in their subjects, on the contrary, they continue with them for the benefit of mankind.

There are cases where a human life is started with one soul and another swaps with them further down the line, and do they talk about it first; of course they do. It’s part of their divine soul paths, and everything is done within the boundaries of Divine Law; also known as Natural Law.

Why would someone agree to let another spirit enter not knowing if he will end up being a beaten bear with a stick?

Because the choices they were given were in the long term best interests of their own soul development, or their previous transgressions of Divine Law were so bad that they faced immediate reincarnation into an adverse set of circumstances.

It is difficult to determine the difference of your knowledge and your belief.

Sometimes it is very difficult to turn a belief into knowledge. I’ve had an enquiring mind for long as I can remember, and I have annoyed teachers, co-workers and family with my constant questions. I’ve never taken no for an answer when it comes to the aspects of life concerning our existence, and what we can see and can’t see.

The biggest question has always been ‘Why’? What’s it all about? Can it really be to listen to Pink Floyd; to eat more baked beans this year than I did last year; watch every episode of The Shield; grow more palm trees in my garden; vote for some corrupt politician to become elected and steal from the people?

These things are just the scenery and props in a never ending play, and we enter at various times as different characters, making our final exit to a higher place. Life is never ending and we are indestructible and divine.

I tend to find concepts from all kinds of places, some of them quite unpromising, and these become tentative pieces in a spiritual jigsaw puzzle. They get put together; offered up to see if these symbols of belief fit together completely as if they were made for each other. Some do, and very many don’t, but eventually an elegant but simple picture of the truth emerges, and when it does, you just know it. The Higher Mind says Bingo!

Ive never researched Reincarnation. I admit it is over my head. I do believe the word Religion is to broad and has branched off in several different ways.

Sadly most religions aren’t progressive. They rely on the word of God, transmitted through the minds of mankind and written down thousands of years ago, and edited by mankind to suit their own ends.

God and His senior personnel talk to people all the time, mind to mind, and it is sometimes written down and published. Channeling comes into this category.

[edit on 16/4/2009 by Tallsorts]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbashisha

i've sent u msg U2U check it out... also i want to open portal i really dont believe much in spirit.. want to know if all these are really true ... before doing that.. i would like know if u really had encounter with the spirits.

Hi cbashisha,

Sorry I was not able to reply through the U2U mechanism as I have not posted 20 comments on this board yet. I better keep writing;-)

I can not say I have directly ever seen them. I have seen some things that seemed a bit odd at a time, for example this thing that happened when I was in the living room of this house I lived in (a year or so ago). I was working on the DVD player and turned around because of some reason and thought that I saw a man standing at the entrance of the living room. But the sight lasted less than a second it seemed like - so it could have just been some crazy temporary creation of the imagination or something like that.

I have heard of other people who have seen things and I do think that they are mostly true.

I want to discourage you of getting in contact with the spirits. One problem is that you will never know in advance what sort of reply you get back from the spirit world. Some people (even in this thread) talk about a good, nice, positive experience that they are having...while other talk about a very negative experience.

This problem with such differing experiences comes from the fact that those spirits that you would come in contact with are only out to mislead.

I can understand if you are interested of such things because I think it is a very human trait. Unfortunately the bad spirit creatures also know that we humans are interested.

I also want you to know that God wants us to communicate with him. For example if you want to know the truth you can pray to God for guidance about your desire for knowing the truth. Sometimes when we pray we have to persist a bit in prayer, and the answer may come even some weeks after the prayer. It may also not come in a particularly spectacular way - meaning that there may not be any outside signs in it that shows that it is a miracle or an answer from God. Yet from the answer you will be able to see that it is an answer to your prayer.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by ats_account]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

You still confuse me. You quote the Bible, mention demons, yet say that humankind does not have a soul. I'm either dense or I'm missing the picture.

So if humankind has no soul I'm assuming you will eat like a deer, pee like a deer, die like a deer. You are basically just road kill? Am I right? You have no soul?

I'm sorry if I interoperated your comments wrong.

No worries as they say in Oz.

You are interpreting the part that "humans have no souls" correctly. We do not continue existence as some immaterial being after death. That is the correct interpretation of the Bible scriptures in my previous postings in this thread.

Also if you look at what God told Adam about the consequence of eating from that tree. Before Adam had eaten from the tree God had warned him saying that Adam would die if he ate from the tree. After Adam ate from that tree, God told him (in Genesis Chapter 3, verse 19) that he would "eat bread until he returns to the ground" (not to heaven or the spirit realm), continuing "for dust you are and to dust you will return".

The question that should be asked in Adam's case is: where was Adam before God created him? The answer is: he was NOWHERE. So after he sinned God basically told him that he was to return back to that state of non-existence.

That is what death is: a state of non-existence. The only hope for dead humans is resurrection, just as Jesus did in case of Lazarus.

In fact in during the case of Lazarus, Jesus told his apostles that "Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up.". His apostles then replied with "Lord, if he sleeps, he will get better." So Jesus told his apostles plainly that "Lazarus is dead" (John chapter 11, verses 11-14). Jesus compared death to a state of sleep. He did not say Lazarus had went up to heaven, for example.

That is why there are no "ghosts" in the sense of "humans who have died" - what some humans call "ghosts" are actually demon spirits who had rebelled against God.

The demons were at one point among the "morning stars" or "angels" that the Bible book of Job (chapter 38, verse 7) describes as being happy when the Earth was being created. Later on, however, one of them wanted to be worshipped by humans and made himself Satan (meaning "someone who resists"). Note that Satan was not created as Satan any more than a thief is born a thief.

Hell does not exist because there was never any need for it. The hebrew word often translated as "hell" is "sheol" which simply means "grave".

Bible does not say that we are in some sense like animals. Genesis 1: 27 for example says that both man and woman were created in Gods image. This does not mean that God looks like a man or a woman, but that we have higher qualities that for example animals do not possess. One of these is the capability of selfless love, which Bible says is "from God" (love is an ability that God gave humankind) in 1st John chapter 4, verse 7.

Another example of this thinking in the Bible is shown in Genesis chapter 9, verses 3 - 6. In these verses God tells the flood survivors that they can eat animal meat for food, but he also states that the shedding of human blood will be avenged. The reason for this difference between animals and humans is given in verse 6 where it is said that humans are made in Gods image.

On the other hand it would not surprise me if the demon spirits view humans as "animals". One of the reasons I say this is because it was Satan (who is also one of the demon spirits) wanted humans to worship him. In reality Satan is just a "regular" spirit creature - the same as all other spirit creatures. What I mean with this is that NONE of the spirit creatures are even 1 billionth of God.

With God I refer to the persona who brought this universe with its thousands of billions of stars into existence. The billions of galaxies with their orderly arrangement were not put in their places by some created spirit being.

Compared to God, all spirit creatures (including Satan) are more like insects. The sad fact is, though, that in humankinds "childhood", Satan looked at humans and seems to have thought that compared to us he could be God. As if he was enough "man" so to speak;-)

[edit on 16-4-2009 by ats_account]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I hope you don’t mind, but I wanted to reply to this, because I know something about the things you mention.

I understand that you have religious beliefs, and I don’t want to undermine that, nor seek to change your beliefs. I have known a lot of people over a 35 year period, who were religious and had visions of people, some fleeting, and some for long periods.

Many of these people were very frightened by their experiences, for they didn’t understand why they saw these things and what they meant. Christianity teaches that there is a God, and that Jesus Christ is His Son, and that there is a Heaven. But they teach very little about what Heaven is, where it is situated and how life is lived there. This is not intended as criticism in any way.

Because of this teaching, Christians know little or nothing about life after death. Apart from the Christian Spiritualists, who understand more, because some of them are able to contact people in Heaven. Christian Spiritualists are Christians and use the very same Bible, sing some of the same Hymns and have pretty much the same teachings as mainstream Christians.

That is, up to the point of death of the physical body, and after that the Heaven of Spiritualist teachings is more embellished, but God and Jesus are still the same; many of the more established Christian churches will have nothing to do with Spiritualists.

People die and they go to another place; Heaven or Hell (Mainstream), Heaven or the Spirit World (Spiritualist). Their bodies die, and their soul or spirit goes to Heaven, Hell, or the Spirit World. So they don’t die and life in some form is everlasting.

It isn’t surprising that some of those who are ‘dead’, want to tell those who are aren’t, that life continues. A good and kind person who dies is still good and kind person moments afterwards, and by the same token, the same applies to the evil person.

What I am saying is that there are people who are sensitive to these things, and they can see some of the people who have passed over, and who are showing themselves as evidence that the soul survives. Like attracts like, and so a person who has elevated spiritually will attract the same kind and repel the evil, and those who are of a low spiritual level will attract the dark and evil kind of soul.

God is full of love and wants us to know Him, His Son, His Angels and Archangels, as well as other high spiritual beings on God’s staff. We can communicate with Heaven in a variety of ways; Prayer (or the projection of positive thought to God) is one, and the Christian Spiritualists contact Heaven through prayer and psychically. They also use God’s love and natural energy for the purpose of Spiritual Healing. (As a matter of interest, as well as having Christian Spiritualist churches and organisations in England, there are also Muslim Spiritualists)

Selling Ouija Boards to the public at large, isn’t a clever idea, as it often gets into the hands of the spiritually weak, and they then pick up dark entities with it, sometimes with disastrous effects. But, in the hands of a spiritually evolved person, it will attract people of a more spiritual nature. It is though a very tedious way of communicating with Heaven.

Prayer is one route to communication, and there are others which are used successfully all around the world every day. Nobody incarnate or discarnate can emulate the nature of God or a High Spiritual Being, as they radiate so much light, peace and unconditional love; whereas the lower entities can’t, as it is counter to Divine Law.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Yes I noticed the same thing about flags. It seems people are more hesitant to star a Bible Topic or a Ouija Board topic.

Most just want to communicate their stories I think. Maybe they are supersitious?

At times we encountered what we thought was a good entity. He was an old Indian guy who told really old jokes. We didnt understand what they meant so we would ask one of our Grandparents. They knew and explained.

They also told us to quit playing it, due to these weird comments from the entities!

The best part is when it told us where to find a butt load of money hidden in the house. We found it and was old and crispy but the bank gave us full cash value.

Over all it was Evil though.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallsorts

Yes I agree when you die, you still survive. I beilve our spirit or soul lives for eternity. I just have a different belief system.

In my case, as with most Christians, Jews, etc. we aquire the Knowledge after the belief. It's a given fact the the questions we had prior are answered soon after. Not simply from the Bible but through the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is similar to your 2 spirits, with extreme power and knowledge.

You should write a book. you are well educated on the subject. Thanks for answering all those questions!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I’m still trying to figure you out…

If you know anatomy you will understand that our heart is just an organ, our brain is just an organ and the love and emotion we have comes from our soul. From God.

I believe the part That is why there are no "ghosts" in the sense of "humans who have died" - what some humans call "ghosts" are actually demon spirits who had rebelled against God.

I do however believe in Heaven and Hell and God made that perfectly clear.

I wont speak for Satan but I don’t think he sees us as animals in that sense. He knows mankind very well. He knows the flesh is weak and the spirit is strong. He loves to come across those with an empty house, to fill the spirit with deception. I’m not referring to you. Do you understand what I mean?

I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but Satan is not like an insect. Satan unfortunately does have more power than man. This is why I like knowing who I belong to and it’s not him.

He has a short time left on earth he knows his destiny and is working overtime to gain recruits. I’m not bashing your beliefs. I’m actually learning a lot from others points of views.

I have a feeling we are all trying to make the other understand where our heads are at. It’s sometimes difficult to do.

One thing I think we all agree on is that we believe mankind has a spirit of one nature or another.

Times like this I wished I had a doctorate degree in theology!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hi,

Well at least I starred the thread!

I guess we are all wandering a little away from the original topic but thought I would add the following extract from a remarkable physicist - Julian Barbour - who wrote a great book called 'The End of Time'. In it he postulates (very carefully and scientifically) that the universe is - the past/present and future. There is no time or movement.

At the end he poses questions he believes readers may ask - one is; 'Where is Heaven?'

I can't transcribe the whole answer, however, thought an extract may be of interest here;

'I certainly find it difficult to believe that there is a material world in which we find ourselves, and some other, quite different, immaterial world we enter after death. Apart from anything else, modern physics suggests very strongly that so called gross matter - the clay from which we are made - is anything but that. It is almost positvely immaterial......

I also feel that this created world is something to be marvelled at and cherished, not dismissed as some seocnd-best version of what is yet to come. Disrespect for this world is disrespect for whatever creates it......'

Realise thta this is moving away but what I find interesting is the merging of science (particularly quantum physics and cosmology), theology, religion, psycholgy and to a degree, biology.

The universe as postulated above contains everything; good, bad, complex, simple, beautiful and horrendous.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

It's not really off topic. There has always been Good and Evil, in the world. It doesnt need a Ouija Board to come forth, however it I think the game should be banned!

Thank you for the star! I agree that time does not exist to the dead, rather the living.

From what I know Heaven is not far at all. It says the birds fly in the Heavens. We just cant see it. I think the same applies to Hell.

I took a lot of science classes in college. Chemistry and biology are so complex that life itself could not happen by chance. It was created.

I always wondered at the beginning of each class what my teacher’s beliefs were. I was extremely happy to learn at the end of each course they all agree that if there was a creation, there was also a creator.

They all believed in God, even though they were told to also teach evolution.

I had one teacher say “The reason they won’t find the missing link is because there isn’t one”

I like this comment of yours”” The universe as postulated above contains everything; good, bad, complex, simple, beautiful and horrendous.””

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi,

"From what I know Heaven is not far at all. It says the birds fly in the Heavens. We just cant see it. I think the same applies to Hell."

Which is very much this scientific view - both heaven and hell are just different configurations but still very much a part of this (multi) universe. And this is where biology plays a part - somehow we are restricted to perceiving what we believe is real.

Peace!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join