It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ouija Boards Evil?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Have you ever played A Ouija Board? Do you believe they are Evil?

I have never personally played mainly due to my experience with others who have played. I have witnessed objects move, when asked, cold breezes in the room, etc.

It would go so fast we needed a fourth person in the room to write down the letters. The hand piece was never touched. Their fingers were about ¼ inch above.

I don’t know if it uses human electricity to work, mind control or what. There was one particular entity we were most interested in. I wont say his name.

Years later we thought all this was behind us. Recently this guy showed up in our family free somehow. He is not a relative. I deleted him and would only find his name back on the program.

He said he gathered his strength from children. When I did a record search at the Cemetery I found that his wife had unburied her deceased twin girls and moved them in to one lot with this guy.

They were also surprised by this and said “how odd we don’t do that here” I do wonder if Evil spirits use electrical forces and such.

When I ordered his death certificate it jammed the fax machine at the Vital Statistic office so I had it re-routed to my attorneys fax.

I may be able to locate the cemetery record and attach it later, as well as the twins and his death certificate. I recently saw a glow in the dark Ouija Board for sale. I will never again have one in my home.

I don’t personally believe in Ghosts but do however believe in Demons.

What is on the other side of these boards?

Some may say alien communication. I say Demonic powers. Does anyone have a similar experience with Ouija Boards?

[edit on 5-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Other Ouija discussions...

IMO most things can be used as a portal if the right (of I should say wrong) energy is put towards it...

I don't mess with them, but that's due to an over active imagination...

Just Say NO to ouija boards...that would be a good bumber sticker, huh?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Yes but the people I'm referring to are good and had good intensions, they thought it was just a cool game to talk to ghosts.

I told them it wasn’t a Ghost but a Demon.

You do believe it is a gateway or portal?? If so I agree.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
dont even spell it, the dead are always looking who are lost and evil..

think of it as the borg disease 7 of 9 had in the Voyager episodes where she goes through personalities. Your mind can be controlled by the dead, or the living, via the dead. Its a dangerous world. God when you do the nasty, sends two energies together which shields the true spirit through to the egg.
weejee is no beuno
At least thats what i think.
i have had issues, with one that worked, its annoying failure dropped on your path.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I used one many years ago but achieved a, let's say, interesting result.

We used it at a party...this guy walks in that no one likes, so we asked the 'spirit' to make him bite his tongue (because we didn't really want to hurt him and didn't believe it anyway). So after a few minutes, we forget about it and keep goofing off with the board. Suddenly, the guy goes running by us to the back deck! Interestingly enough, he had taken a piece of ice out the sink, crunched down and chomped his tongue! We took the board to the bonfire in the back and burned it immediately. Never used one again. That's all the proof I needed.

As for your comment about believing in demons but not ghosts...? I'm not sure I get that one. Ghosts are just people without their physical form, both good and bad. I think some ghosts 'choose' to stay on the earth plane because of family or commitment or growth. I believe you still possess free-will when you die so there are choices. I think there are bad spirits as well, that choose to stay (or can't leave) because they fear judgment or punishment. They may not be necessarily "evil" but they weren't good people in the physical world so this disposition carried over. That's just my belief so I thought I would share. Great topic though!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ouija boards are the result of expectation,group mentality or simply your sub conscious sneaking forward.They are a toy,good for entertainment purposes on halloween or something,having a laugh with some friends...but they are as serious as an action man figure.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
My experience with them is from long ago but not one time was there anything positive, ever!

IMO Ouija is an opening to the "other side" and it is like a free bus, no restrictions and no real way of controlling who or what is moving the cursor or whatever you call that thing.

Stories such as the one you are telling are all to common where these things are concerned. As lame as this sounds I know it to be true. My step father was a pastor and some girls had played with one of them at a slumber party (remember those ladies) and when it was time for bed the beds were shaking and the lights were flickering. The terrified girls woke the parents and they could do nothing. My step father went over there and prayed and burned the stupid thing and the activity stopped. Sadly most of the girls at that party ended up with some serious problems that followed them for months after.

There are so many other forms of divination that are accurate and far more safe, I can't see why people continue to mess with these things. Give me a deck of Tarot cards any day, much safer and as clear as anything I ever got using a board.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

What do you mean "failure dropped on your path." I try to keep up a shield against any evil entities. I wont play a Ouija board. Ive seen what powers it has.

I have oftern wondered while watching. do these people using the board have telepathic powers to make the thing move.

My conclusion is no. that something external is at work communicating.

There were many on the board comminicating but One was the most frequent. His name wasnt Satan. If that is what you thought but he was a decieving liar like Satan so who knows.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Graphix10

Do you want to hear something weird. You mentioned buring the board.

We also tried in a metal burning Barrel. It would not burn it only had smoke damage that was wiped off. This was one hot fire too.

A different time the hand piece flew across the room and after it said "quit playing, this is a dangerous game" It had to be someone other than the guy in question.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I suspected the same thing, that there was another theory but they didnt touch the hand piece their fingers hoovered over it.

I also thought about telepathy but this stuff that was said on this board were things none of us knew. We had to go out and investigate, through county public records.

Sure enough it was true.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Here is my Ouiji board experience.

When I was 13 years old I was staying with my ex-stepmother, who had just had surgery, to help her with her three kids.

There was a girl who lived in one of the downstairs apartments who had an Ouiji board and while I was watching the kids (they were asleep) she and I were messing around asking the typical tean-aged girl type questions. When she left to go home, she forgot the board. I put it back in the box and slid it under the couch to keep it out of the way. The next morning I grabbed it and we went to this little area in the woods to play around with it some more.

We went to this open area in the center of this small wooded area and set up the Ouiji board. We then proceeded to start asking it questions and it just kept saying "She sat on me" ... it took me a few minutes to realize exactly WHAT it meant and it totally freaked me out. I explained to my friend why it was saying that and then we started asking if it was good or evil and all it would do is go off the edge of the board. I told her to take that board and get it away from me.

I've never touched one since.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Well luckily my friends didnt have any serious problems after. They did move from that house though. The reason for the move was after something Evil held her to the bed and her boyfriend couldnt pull her off. This is real.

I take that back one had night terrors for years but she never knew what they were about after she woke up. They have stopped.

The one particul;ar guy said he would have her in the end. She asked "How" He said first mind, then body, then soul."

It's very creepy, especially since he recently showed up in our family tree software. He is not related.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
god how I wish they really worked. The one I have isnt evil, and no spirits ever showed up. in fact the only Parker Bros game that ever hurt me was Twister

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cnichols

Do you mean "She sat on me" was a result of putting it under the couch?

This guy watched my friend undress. She was so scared she would change her clothes next door. At this time they were about 20.

We experience some good, as well. At least we thought so at the time. Some old Indian guy would get on there and tell old jokes we didnt understand. I asked my grandma what they meant and sheexplained them. She also said "get rid of that game"

The only good thing that came from the board is it told us where there was money stashed in the house, behing the wood molding above the doors. We found about 1000.00. It was old and almost crispy but the bank gave us full face value.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

That's exactly it. Since I put it under the couch and proceeded to "sit" on it afterwards to watch TV until my ex-stepmom came home.

It was totally eerie and scared me. I've never, like I said, touched another board since.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by cnichols]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Do you have any proof of this? did you take any pictures? did you know these people well? i don't believe for a second what your saying,that doesn't mean im calling you a liar.Just that there are other simple and more plausable possiblities..better going through them first than quickly jumping to the most outlandish crazy ones of demons and spirits contacting humans through a piece of wood with numbers and letters on it.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

I think only certain people can make them work. I'm to afraid to try. All of my family is extremely sensitively perceptive. That is what makes it work I believe.

Maybe an open mind. I have an open mind but will never try it. I was amused by just watching.

When we were 20 we had a good friend who was over weight. We loved this guy but behind his back we referred to him as fat boy.

He was there one time and the board said "have fat boy write down the words" We were mortified and angry it said that. This guy became so cold he got scared and left.

They could never physically hurt anone but could make wind, make a person cold and move things, like the coffee pot, etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cnichols

That's creepy! Your friend wouldnt have know you sat on it.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here's my interesting with the ouija board:

We asked it, Are you a man?
It said No.

We asked, Are you a woman.
It said No.

We asked, What are you then?
It said, A dinosaur.

Whatever the board is, it likes to have fun sometimes

I would not recommend you use the board unless you and your friends are serious and respectful. Always ask at the start, Do you want to talk to us? If it says, No, apologize and let it go.

And use a spellchecker.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yes I have some proof but not much. He told us where he was buried, what his name was or pretended to be.

I have all the death certificates on the baby twins he said died and his death certificate do you want me to upload them?

This guy died in 1921. His twins in the 1800’s. I’ll add them here if you want. I also have a record search from the cemetery. I’ll look.

It wouldn’t prove much accept that his info is correct. I still don’t believe in ghosts and I sometimes think he was a demon pretending to be this guy??

Should I add what I have?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join