It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ouija Boards Evil?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

The hay fever thing is funny. "Youre crying so you want to quit"

It's not your everyday Parker Brothers game. That's for sure! Ghosts do make more sence but since I dont believe in them It's odd to think we were talking to a lying demon pretending to be a ghost.

I'ts only here on ATS that I can say weird stuff like this, with the exception of family and the friends I spoke of.

ours flew across the room it slammed in to a door and made a tiny chip. You would think the plastic would break but NO.

I dont think people believe me when I said we tried burning that board and it wouldnt burn. We had a raging fire.

We dusted off the soot and kept playing. He had enough when Hell broke loose at the house. We packed up and moved out. No one played since.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Let's just say I take your word on it. I wish there was a way for me to attach a pic of my old vintage jewelry using U2U.

I'm not sure if it is 1910 or 1920's

I'd also like you to see one of the headstones. It has the cross pointing down with a lot of symbols. I havent been able to figure a few out. One looks like a baby bottle.

She was with the Order of The Eastern Star Esther.

My ancestors, from what I hear were very insitant and demanding on having some of their masonic jewelry on their (Laying Away clothes) My mom said back then that's what they called them.

They also previously ordered these head stones or left precise drawings of what they should look like.

It's interesting but as I say I'm not affiliated with any such organization. Looks like it skipped a generation.

My brother considered joining the Knights Templar he works for law enforcement but deided against it.

I explained he could worship any higher power, except Christ. Actually he's still thinking about it. I dont think it's all that exciting being a rookie.

I have a good friend who joined the local Masonic lodge. His business picked up 3 fold. I tell him it's odd his switched from Catholic to Buddhist, yet claims Buddhist is not a religion.

I try not to debate with him when we are drinking.

I think we could swap some intersting ideas. Thanks for the update.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I was speaking to this older guy once about ouija boards, he says he was with some friends one night some time ago and the board came out with the name of his grandmother, he told me he never touched the board or took part in any of it and there was no way either of the people he knew would know the name. He was totally serious and i know he wasn't pulling my leg.

How do you explain that?, that's what i would like to know.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Welsh Jester

that's odd.

Our bad entity said he had watched my friend grow up in that house, since she was a kid.

I believe, that whatever is on the other side of that board knows more than we can imagine.

He also knew stuff about us that was impossible to know.

I am so glad we dont go near that game any more!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Possibly there are creatures which exist around us and are undetectable. At least for the time being. Just recently (Jan or Feb this year), while attempting an experiment, a science team found that reality has a set resolution and, in fact, appears to be holographic. We may find in the future that there is more to reality than what we have discovered so far.

Demons? If such creatures have evolved and exist, they would seem to be malevolent. But why? What we know about ecology tells us that life generally exists to procreate and survive. It would seem that demons have other priorities. But then, so do humans. Do demons posses intelligence and culture at a level of advancement akin to our own?

Ghosts? Now if these creatures are real, they are weird. Like an invisible primate that can open the cupboard and throw a plate across the room. Obviously electrical, have quite a strong curiosity, sometimes intensely emotional and possessing various levels of consciousness. I suspect that if ghosts are real, there are a number of different species interacting with people.

Ouija boards are just Ouija boards, neither evil nor good. They are supposedly a tool. I suspect that Ouija boards do connect with something we cannot detect (not counting the chill down your spin). But if there's anything evil, it's certainly not the board, it would be what is interacting with you through the board. The board would just be a tool and tools are neither malevolent nor altruistic. There is however a chilling possibility that Ouija boards are only capable of allowing interaction with creatures which we, as humans, would define as evil.

But it so puzzling. Why evil? For the sake of what? What would motivate such a disposition?

I don't believe the bibles take on the subject.

Edited because the last paragraph sounded haughty when I read it back to myself and it could have been considered offensive to some. I just re-wrote it to be more to the point. To anyone who read it before I edited it and was offended, I do apologise, it wasn't intended.

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Recouper]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
From my experience with it...my take is that Ouija boards are a communication portal with spiritual beings (not "other-worldly") as they are deftly familiar with this world and it's surroundings. I believe most 'kids' who use the board are inexperienced and don't protect themselves properly simply because they see the board as a 'game', which is a terrible misrepresentation for a Ouija board.

The old saying "We mock what we do not understand" really begs the question with a Ouija board. I mean, what do we really understand? Most people don't understand the spirit world - yet here we are, the ignorant human race - making a game out of it.

But demons?? Some of you actually think these are demons? Come on. So demons sit around in...well, hell I guess...waiting for a bunch of drunk college kids to open up a Ouija board on a Friday night? I mean, that's their big master plan to bring deception and promote their evil cause? And apparently demons have a terrible education system, as most of them wouldn't have made it through sixth grade English in the physical realm.

These are GHOSTS...or entities, if you will. They are just earth-bound. I believe there are many earth-bound entities that are looking for an opportunity to communicate...especially with the physical world. The problem is, I don't think earth-bound entities are the ones you want to talk to. They aren't necessarily evil, but they were a-holes when they were alive, so most likely, they're a-holes when they're dead. Of course they're going to lie to you because they were probably liars anyway.

By the way, you don't have to use a board. Just take a digital recorder to a graveyard and start asking questions. You will probably get an answer. In other words, you've opened another portal for communication.

And people who are calling this fake are simply wrong. You are flat out, 100% wrong. You don't understand what's going on so you downgrade your analysis to something like 'Occam's Razor' which is a bailout for anything beyond a logical, physical explanation. The spirit world doesn't operate in our logical, conveniently physical world. You have to look deeper than that...but not much. We know we are made up of a conscious mind and energy, so when we leave this physical world...we must go to a non-physical place...at least for a little while. It makes sense to me! I just don't understand why people have such a hard time believing in ghosts. It doesn't make sense.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Graphix10]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
Possibly there are creatures which exist around us and are undetectable. At least for the time being. Just recently (Jan or Feb this year), while attempting an experiment, a science team found that reality has a set resolution and, in fact, appears to be holographic. We may find in the future that there is more to reality than what we have discovered so far.

Demons? If such creatures have evolved and exist, they would seem to be malevolent. But why? What we know about ecology tells us that life generally exists to procreate and survive. It would seem that demons have other priorities. But then, so do humans. Do demons posses intelligence and culture at a level of advancement akin to our own?

Ghosts? Now if these creatures are real, they are weird. Like an invisible primate that can open the cupboard and throw a plate across the room. Obviously electrical, have quite a strong curiosity, sometimes intensely emotional and possessing various levels of consciousness. I suspect that if ghosts are real, there are a number of different species interacting with people.

Ouija boards are just Ouija boards, neither evil nor good. They are supposedly a tool. I suspect that Ouija boards do connect with something we cannot detect (not counting the chill down your spin). But if there's anything evil, it's certainly not the board, it would be what is interacting with you through the board. The board would just be a tool and tools are neither malevolent nor altruistic. There is however a chilling possibility that Ouija boards are only capable of allowing interaction with creatures which we, as humans, would define as evil.

But it so puzzling. Why evil? For the sake of what? What would motivate such a disposition?

I don't believe the bibles take on the subject.

Edited because the last paragraph sounded haughty when I read it back to myself and it could have been considered offensive to some. I just re-wrote it to be more to the point. To anyone who read it before I edited it and was offended, I do apologise, it wasn't intended.

[edit on 12/4/2009 by Recouper]

You must have evil or...bad things. They have to exist. You would never experience pain or bliss without having experienced the opposite emotion or experience. This is why we exist, to experience these things. Emotions would not work without them. Free-will gives us the opportunity to experience and/or cause all of these things. The experience is what it's all about. It's all about the dance.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ouija Boards aren't Evil, anymore than a pen and paper are, or a word processor.

Communicating with people who have passed over requires a method of recording the data, and I use a word processor. There are those who use a voice recorder as well, as it enables the message to be compiled as an MP3 file, and then sent worldwide over the Web.

It has to be said, that if you play with Ouija Boards trying to get Spooky or Horror for results, then if a discarnate entity attaches themselves to you, it can ruin the rest of your life. Don't be tempted, as I've seen the results, and they're not pretty.

Communications by people in our 3rd dimensional world, and those in the invisible (to us) realms goes on every day, it's quite normal, very unremarkable, and just plain ordinary. The Web is full of messages transmitted and recorded between the different dimensions, using the methods described, and new ones are posted every day.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Behind what we humans call "demons" and what we call "ghosts" are the very same invisible entities. When they appear as some diluted looking hologram walking about, we typically call them "ghosts". When they, on the other hand, cause problems or respond to Ouija board questions, we call them poltergeists or demons. They are also behind some sights of humanoid space aliens. The reason for all of this nonsense is to mislead.

Nevertheless it is people who name them "ghosts" or "demons" or "aliens" depending on what we experience.

The Bible refers to these entities as demons. They are simply spirit creatures that rebelled against God long time ago.

These entities do not exist in some "hell" because hell does not exist. There is no hell and never was. The hell was imported to apostate Christianity (worlds largest con-job) from pagan religions.

The demons are indeed earth-bound in that they exist, in-some-sense-geographically speaking in vicinity of the earth. The reason why I say "in-some-sense" is because they do not necessarily exist in our universe but it is possible that the spirit realm is some kind of parallel plane. I do not claim to know much about that aspect, however.

The point I want to make is that they did not in some sense evolve. They were directly created by God.

The Bible tells us that Satan does not have everlasting life. There is a time when he will no longer exist. The first ever recorded prophecy in the Bible foretold a conflict between the seed of the woman (the woman symbolized, not Eve, but the organization of spirit creatures faitful to God) and the seed of the serpent (spirit creatures on Satan's side). The prohecy stated that the "woman" would crush the head of the serpent. The same holds true for the demons. The demons know that they will eventually die and they want to mislead as many humans as possible while they can, because misery loves company. That is the only reason for their eagerness to respond to some queries from Ouija boards.

It is important to note that not everyone has received any response when playing with those things. So even though spirit creatures seem to have a, from a human point of view, unusual ability to observe activities in many different geographic locations, it seems that they are not able or interested of "working" with some people.

Here is a section borrowed from a book called "How to be great in sales" by Iain Ewing, p.12:
Even in the best organizations, there is sometimes a negative and embittered person who enjoys trying to disillusion (or "set straight", as he would call it) each new recruit.
Remember, no matter how friendly he may seem to be to you (and perhaps to you alone), the negative person does not, in reality, want you to succeed. He hates to see other people find happiness and success, when he has not.

The same can be said about the demons.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by ats_account]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

Well you have some interesting points. I don’t think Demons evolved, there has always been good and evil in the world.

I don’t especially believe in ghosts. I do base some of my conclusions on the Bible.

I’m curious what you mean when you say”” I suspect that if ghosts are real, there are a number of different species””???

I agree it’s not the board it’s self that is evil. Like you say it’s a tool. What I have seen on the other side of this tool is very unexplainable and evil, however at times there were kind entities on the board.

I guess the answer to “Why so puzzling and why evil”? Would possibly be that both good and bad entities don’t need a tool but the bad ass ones need to deceive the mind and try to control using the board where, as good entities don’t. That’s only my personal opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Graphix10

First of all I agree that children see the board as a 'game', which is a terrible misrepresentation for a Ouija board. I truly think it could come with a warning.

When we played it was fun, fascinating and addicting. I now believe it is more of an occult type device.

It always starts out good to get you hooked then evil shows it’s face.

When we first started we weren’t out to search for demons. We truly thought there were kind ghosts out there wanting to communicate. Our final conclusion was these are not ghosts, rather demons.

You mention earth bound. Our bad entity said Hell is being earth bound. He also lied at times. I have a difficult time believing the dead that are earthbound are good. Only from my own experience. Not that my word is the gospel truth.

It’s a bit complicated. There are lots of posters on here that believe in ghosts or unexplained entities. You aren’t alone. Have you ever played??

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallsorts

Youre right the board while left untouched is not evil. I’m starting to wonder if the creator of this game was.

Parker brothers bought the patent. It started back in the 1800’s. I just learned that. Very weird!

I also believe there is some 3 dimensional world. I took some philosophy of Religion in College and we took reel to reel tapes and did the backward masking thing. Played them backwards.

The voices were clear and creepy sounding and most were of biblical blasphemy.

Were you joking about using a word processor to communicate with the dead? This may sound odd but I agree that these entities are electrical in nature.

When I ordered this bad guys death certificate from 1920 it jammed their fax machine, caused all kinds of computer problems, et. I wondered is this a coincidence or this entity is using his powers again.

He told us he gained his energy from children. This creeped us out. There were several children asleep in the house late at night when we played this.

We never tried a voice recorder but he was able to make wind, make us cold and move objects.

He said he couldn’t hurt us physically. He told my friend he would have her in the end. She asked how and he said “first mind, then body then soul” I don’t know why we kept playing.

At that point it already had our minds, merely because we were addicted to it and wanted more and more answers. It couldnt ever get our souls because our spiritual beliefs out trumped his.

We’ve since quit playing and will never touch it again. However we have been tempted.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ats_account

I am a bit confused on your answers. You say you don’t believe there is a Hell but do believe in the Bible. The old testament also has mention of hell.

Yes the Bible does mention these superior beings masquerading around like aliens. There are several names for these. There has also been a rapid frequency of these so called UFO’s, as the Bible predicts.

The UFO chasers do in fact see these. I have a little inside knowledge about area 51 and from what I’m told these supposed aliens are evil, same thing as demons to me.

My informant is atheist so what he has seen must be an alien. Know what I mean?

I do lile your theory from the book “”Even in the best organizations, there is sometimes a negative and embittered person who enjoys trying to disillusion (or "set straight", as he would call it) each new recruit. “”

I also know they don’t need a talking game board to do their work. The Ouija board is simply a more personal way to communicate but never again.

It came right out and openly admited he wanted one of our souls. If the truth was know it would be all who participated.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Were you joking about using a word processor to communicate with the dead? This may sound odd but I agree that these entities are electrical in nature.

I can assure you that there are other beings in other dimensions of our universe. We live in a 3rd dimensional world which has a rather dense vibration frequency range, and we cannot see much of what goes on behind the scenes, for the vibration rate is higher than ours.

We have one soul/spirit/mind complex, in a higher dimension and a number of different lives in different material bodies on Earth in the 3rd dimensional. We don’t see our own soul/mind complex, or of other humans, and members of our Space Family, either.

Two of my spirit guides, who are the angels who look after me, are a former captain of a sailing ship, and a former North American Indian Chief. They are High Spiritual Beings, who radiate only love and light. I am in contact with them at any and all times, and as I write this there is a great sense of peace around me.

If I ask them questions, they give me the answer inside my forehead, and it is like a ticker tape, so I can see it and I type the words out on my keyboard into Word 2003. (Thanks Microsoft). That covers my remark about the word processor.

Just as there are those of a high spiritual nature, there are those of a low spiritual order and who radiate darkness. They are there, invisible to you, and when you think, “Let’s get the Ouija Board out”, boy, they’re ready for you.

In the 1970’s I knew an elderly lady who once attended a ‘Ouija Party’; she had been a sweet little soul, but she was targeted by an entity of the dark energy. She would get ready to go out to friends to play Bridge. As she put on her makeup, the entity grabbed her and carried out its’ own style.

She would arrive at her friends with lipstick, rouge and powder all over her face in a kind of collage effect, and instead of her normal speaking style, she ‘effed’ her way through the evening. Eventually people stopped talking to her, and she died a recluse.

There are discarnate people around you now, and some of them want to communicate with you. But you have to seek protection from your higher mind, to keep out the dark energies. If you can do that and link with those who come in love and with light energy, you may get words of an uplifting nature. My first efforts were written down with pen and paper, and were just a few letters from the alphabet. I later got a sentence, then a short spiritual poem, and now I get pages of stuff if I want; although I limit it to conserve energy.

You can always tell who is there by their vibration. The evil, and dark energy entities can’t pose as high spiritual beings, it just doesn’t work like that.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I like your perception. You seem well educated in things of this nature.

I’ve been working on this mystery for years and still cant figure it out.

Only here on ATS can I mention a talking board game. Some fear the unknown and others refuse to believe it.

I think there may be 12 or 13 dimensions. I read about some guy who finally cracked the code but didn’t follow up on it much.

I believe the story about the 80 year old woman. It’s probably possible she was possessed or in fact went nuts.

I also like your comment that “”There are discarnate people around you now, and some of them want to communicate with you. But you have to seek protection from your higher mind, to keep out the dark energies.”” So you believe in a higher energy.

Do you believe in God. You believe in souls, good and evil energies. I’m almost keeping up with you.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes. Different species. Some reports of ghost sound more like a recording. A ghost that does exactly the same thing at the same time of day/night, like a playback of a pre-recorded sequence.
Other times, reported ghost encounters sound as if the ghost is in some sort of dream state, not really able to interact directly or communicate. Then there are reports of ghosts who are very cognitive and direct and the interaction sounds more like an encounter with a very awake and aware person. And others still sound like a recounting of an encounter with an aggressive animal.

To me, it seems more than just difference in personality. It sounds more like the difference between different animals. Like a fish is different from a cat, or a sloth is different to a chimp.

Life on Earth as accepted in school text books is carbon, or methane based. Ghosts would be life forms not based on any physical compound. They're obviously not entirely electrical, or we would have officially detected them well by now (and they’d be in the school biology text books, measured and well understood). So, they're a lot more complicated, but what are they exactly? Or to be more to the point, what are they made of? Their life cycle is unguessable, but does their population change? Are there predators among them? Do ghosts consume other ghosts?

What's even more fascinating is how they all seem to employ psychology. To different levels and in different ways, but generally quite heavily.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

Well I think if what you are saying is correct my guess is that the ones who seem more cognate may be able to transer their energy better than others. some are stronger.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Do you believe in God. You believe in souls, good and evil energies. I’m almost keeping up with you.

I don’t believe in any of those things, I KNOW they exist! I’ve spent 30 odd years investigating so-called paranormal things, and I have proved many things to myself. So many people say that if you can’t prove something on a scientific basis, then it doesn’t exist.

But as we live in a 3rd dimensional world where everything vibrates at lower rates that in the higher dimensions, most scientists are looking in the wrong place. As an exception to the rule, I have spoken with Sir Oliver Lodge, who was an eminent scientist and inventor of the automotive spark plug, and who passed over in 1947. It was in the late 1990’s when I was at Raymond Smith’s in Spain, who is Oliver’s channeling partner, and I got some questions answered on things that nobody else could answer.

This Universe has a Creator God, as do all the other universes, the super-universes, and then there is the Prime Creator who started it all off. There are lots and lots of things I DON’T know, and I’m the first to admit that, but do I want to believe what someone else tells me is true, and rely on that; or do I want to find out things from outside of the box, and use my own intuition to tell me what is true?

If I left it to others, and just accepted that what they said was true, just because they are well known or regarded as eminent in their field, then I surrender my freedom to others. If ‘Simon Says’ something is true; I’ll listen and digest but, when my intuition, which is connected to my ‘soul/spirit/higher mind complex’ (but in another dimension) says that the concept is false, then I know the truth.

Each ‘soul/mind complex’ is involved with numerous incarnations, in both animal and human form. Having reached the end of the last animal incarnation, the first human one beckons. Animals don’t learn morals, it isn’t appropriate; so for the first few human lives, some people can be a bit crooked or evil. But they’ll learn, sooner or later in one or more further incarnations, because they’ve got a piece of our Creator in their higher mind. I can truthfully say that I am currently in my 34th human incarnation, and I know what some of the details of the past lives were.

Some of them have been particularly unpleasant. Now I’m currently a white Englishman, but let me mention one past life. It was in Southern Africa in 1707 AD and I was a 10 year old black boy. The villiage had been raided and all the men rounded up and executed by the raiders. I was very angry, so I went and got the women, and we armed ourselves and walked and walked until we caught up with the raiders. The women and I slaughtered them all in a surprise attack, but I was mortally wounded and died

I have been black, white and yellow; male and female; a husband and a wife. The more variety there is the more we grow from the experiences. You can’t take property with you when you ‘die’, but you take all of the experience, both good and bad.

Every living thing is related to each other, whether we can see them at present or not. That applies to humans, animals, plants and beings from other planets. They’ve all got that piece of the Creator inside. We are all loved unconditionally by the Creator, whether we are an armed terrorist, or a nun, a president or an Ice-cream man. We are divine, indestructible and Gods in the making. OK some will take longer than others to complete the process, and when that’s done, there are further challenges.

Don’t be fooled, there is no death. True the body and brain perish and decay, but the mind/spirit complex survives, and is just as concrete in higher realms, as our present bodies are here in the 3rd dimension.

Fear of the unknown is rife in our lives, and it suits those who rule, but true knowledge equates to freedom.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

In the original forms of reincarnation people believed that souls transform from life to life in never ending cycles. They even believed that it was even possible to reincarnate into the form of an animal or plant.

Most modern, popular versions of reincarnation limit this never ending process to the transmigration of the soul into human bodies.

Do you believe in Buddhism and Hinduism?

I believe we have one God. I have had some odd reoccurring dreams though. Places I have never been and people I do not know. If I did believe in reincarnation these dreams would makes sense, as no details about these people and places are left out.

Taking a lot of psychology in college we learned that our minds are a constant tape recorder, from birth. We never forget a smell, a face, a Place, etc. Sometimes these (unrecalled) memories surface in our dreams

Add that to every TV show we have watched in our lives, thousands of people we have crossed paths with, however so briefly and I come to the same conclusion..

I do respect your believes and I’m not one to judge. I simply have a different faith.

I can tell you are extremely intelligent in forming your personal beliefs. I admire that in a person.

The afterlife that I am headed for is so Glorious it cant be put in to words.

Knowing my luck and did believe in reincarnation I’d be incarnated in to a Buck, get shot and have someone eat me for dinner.

Do you believe you can sway your next life to something better, than it is now? Wouldn’t you miss all the memories of your current life if you changed in to a wife or husband?

Do you believe you are born an infant in each case or simple possess a human adult body? Sorry for the 1000 questions. I'm not familiar with this subject.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by ats_account

I am a bit confused on your answers. You say you don’t believe there is a Hell but do believe in the Bible. The old testament also has mention of hell.

Yes in the middle ages (when the con-job Churches were strong) many references to the "location" or "place" of the dead people were translated in English as "Hell".

Part of the problem is that majority of Christianity are like the demons - they are a con job with the purpose of making it more difficult for people to find what the truth is.

There is no hell because humankind does not have a soul. We do not have a soul because we were created to live forever. As I explained in my previous posting (one or two pages back) the Bible tells us that death became part of human experience because of the act of one man, Adam. Adam was sentenced to die because of disobeying a very simple command, but he would have just continued living if he had never eaten from the tree.

Read for example the Ecclesiastes chapter 9, verse 5 and 10.

I can understand that there are different kinds of demons - sort of like with humans we have short and tall, strong and weak humans. With humans these characteristics are caused by our physical makeup and we can sometimes change our physical makeup (e.g. through bodybuilding).

Nevertheless even if the spirit creature (a more generic term applying to all such entities) appears as a dead person, ghost, demon, space alien, a friendly "force", or whatever, it is still a "demon" because of:
1. only those spirit creatures that are NOT part of Gods organization do these things (in order to mislead), and
2. ALL spirit creatures that are NOT part of Gods organization are called demons in the Bible.

It is possible that some peoples experiences with these entities are positive. 2 Corinthians chapter 11 verse 14 tells us that Satan keeps transforming himself to an angel of light. He is running a constant con-job as long as he can.

I agree with that spirit creatures are likely electromagnetic. To clarify, I mean is that their "body structure" is electromagnetic. The reason I drew this conclusion has to do, on one hand, with some new theories according to which the human mind is an electromagnetic "effect" created by the brain. So in essence this means that our brain is the physical organ and our mind is an electromagnetic "construction" (for lack of better word) created by the brain.

On another hand the conclusion also has to do with cases of possession as described e.g. in the Bible. In order for the spirit creatures to be able to "take over" a human brain, their "mind" must be "compatible" with the human brain. This is possible if their mind (or in their case, perhaps their entire "body") is an electromagnetic "construction".

[edit on 15-4-2009 by ats_account]

[edit on 15-4-2009 by ats_account]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join