It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ouija Boards Evil?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2

Originally posted by Tentickles
There are safe ways to contact the dead and there are unsafe ways. A board is an extremely unsafe way, which invites unwanted attention from the bad things out there. Not always, just a high chance of it.

..... It could be some animal in the back forest too but one whisper at the end sounds so clear but far away and says something like "show me the bush " or "shove me into the bush" It gave me the creeps and it was none of us whispering jibberish either......

wow, u realise that you or someone else asks the question "where are we now?" and the thing says: "somewhere in the bush" now THATs sending a tingle down my spine... I think thats what got said anyway....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
A board itself I would not consider evil. But hey, how do you decide whether an ''object'' is evil or not? The ouija board is used to channel spirits right. It isn't forcing them into the board, so in that way it can't be evil. The spirits themselves can both be evil or good as well, so it's not like an evil ''portal'' or whatever.

In that case I conclude that Ouija boards by themselves are not evil, only the ''spirits'' that get channeled are.

At least that's my humble opinion.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrygSol
All I know, is that ALWAYS work. And the experiences can scare many people.

Infact, an enity was called into my house last time it was used. And he has not left yet. I'm not scared of him anymore, he's funny. It's just weird.

Ive found some people are unable to make it work but I agree it DOES work for many.

This will sound odd but after moving from that house that we encountered our entity we thought it was all behind us and the guy was history. He rencently showed up in our Family tree program. I have deleted him many times. He isnt related, only lived in the same house.

I ordered his death certificate and it jammed vital statistics fax machine so I had it re-routed. This entity, (with a name) said he could use his energy.

I think he's around but stuck in my fax machine and my friends phone line. She has one problem after another. It's a personal joke between us. We sleep better at night thinking this.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

That is very creepy. Our entity said he was by the big rock. We could never figure out what he meant and figured it was his headstone, which I do have a picture of.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ouija boards aer just bad news man, BAD NEWS! I wouldnt mess with them, but tempting nonetheless. I would say use it once or twice but any more then that and its being pushed to far, then bad things might start.

V/r,
Paveway

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Paveway27

I agree that Ouija Boards are bad news. The problem people have is once they contact an entity it's hard to stop asking questions, even though the answers are often lies and decieving.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wow listen up people,unless you want a huge amount of bad luck in a very short amount of time, DO NOT attempt communication with these unseen spirits or demons or whatever those EVP noises were that I recorded .Ouija boards included,I have had the most horrible luck in the past 2 weeks and I will be forced to live in that creepy cabin for the rest of the summer out in the middle of no where with no car now and barely any food or water.It's true ,bad luck does seem to follow after a communication and not just a little bit...too much for me to handle.Is there anything I can do to reverse my Luck?

Originally posted by Inkrinhuminge

Originally posted by mistr_b2

Originally posted by Tentickles
There are safe ways to contact the dead and there are unsafe ways. A board is an extremely unsafe way, which invites unwanted attention from the bad things out there. Not always, just a high chance of it.

..... It could be some animal in the back forest too but one whisper at the end sounds so clear but far away and says something like "show me the bush " or "shove me into the bush" It gave me the creeps and it was none of us whispering jibberish either......

wow, u realise that you or someone else asks the question "where are we now?" and the thing says: "somewhere in the bush" now THATs sending a tingle down my spine... I think thats what got said anyway....

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My only experience with an O-Board is when I was younger and at a Birthday Party/Sleepover. One of the girls gave the Birthday girl a glow-in-the-dark one as a joke, because the B-Day girl's parents were really protective (wonderful people, just over protective to the extreme). When she opened the present everyone laughed and she kind of threw it to the side, never having any intention of opening it. We forgot about it until an hour or so later when her dad walked into the room and saw it. I have to admit that the look on his face was the funniest damn thing that I have ever seen. He just became kind of frozen, then walked off. The next morning, when we all woke up, she noticed that it wasn't ANYWHERE. She was never able to find it in the trash or anything, so I wonder what he did with it.

I've never really wanted to try an O-Board. I've never really understood how they work, and I've never wanted to.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mistr_b2

I'm sorry that you have to live in that creepy cabin for the summer. I think you should find or create some good luch charm. Even if it's an old penny. I heard a cross may be useful for good luck.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

That's funny about the father. Many today consider it an occult type thing. I agree it is, to a degree.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
OUIJA BOURDS ARE NOT EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!
they have the ability to pick up spirits...... GOD SPIRITS AND BAD!!
they are considered evil because of the bad expieriences people have with them! people are going to report bad experiances more than good!

THEY ARE NOT EVIL!!!!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowwolf0

I agree it's not the board that is bad just the spirits on the other side. We had contact with a good spirited Indian but the board was deceptive and also told lies.

We werent sure if someone else was portraying to be the Indian but concluded he was real, since our Grandparents had to explain his old jokes that we didnt understand. This, in fact scared our Grandparents and they insisted we quit playing.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I was ok all week in the cabin that I feared,had some fun,so bad luck or good luck seems to be random,ouija boardes I still don't know if they are good or bad,be careful anyway.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mistr_b2

I'm glad your stay at the cabin was fun, with no mysterious stuff going on. Knock on wood it stays that way.

I sometimes think these entities thrive off of our fear.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
To the OP OQ. Are OUIJA BOARDS EVIL.?

I don't think that the board in material perspective is evil. The function of the board comes down to the channelling of that which spirit that triggers the handle thingee to move. I mean for all you know it could be an angel channelling through giveing heavensent advice, but on the contrary you could be getting a serial rapist muderer cursing and thus making your board evil.

I feel it all come down to the actual act of trying to channel a RANDOM soul to chat to and waste time I feel is a bad practice because you could transpire a rapist murderer that could haunt your home or your head.

In conclusion OUIJA boards aren't evil the practice of random channelling could very well be.

I would be safe to state I would like no part of that.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

Thanks, I agree with your comment "The function of the board comes down to the channelling of that which spirit that triggers the handle thingee to move."

True; I have a slight difference of opinion about these entities. Since I dont believe in ghosts I only assume they are demons that get channeled through to this realm.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I come from a Christian foundation and I was only throwing an example out there, but as you typed up before me I was giving a personal example of the craziness some kids I used to fool around with did, or more frankly tried to do. I do not have a belief there are bad spirits; but as you had typed demons that crawl and scratch to get at your soul and whatever else they may want to get at.

As I say again not an activity I waste my time mettling with

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

If you believe that withcraft, demons ghosts, the devil or whatever else is supposed to be communicating thru the board is evil then yes it's evil. I myself have played around with the ouija board a few times and in some pretty intense, creepy situations but...it was always one of us moving the pieces and nothing supernatural about it. So with direct experience on numerous occasions I have found the ouija board to be fake. Although I'm always open to the chance that it isn't...the only way to find something like this out is to try it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tumache

Yes I agree we shouldnt be meddling with it. I think that game should come with a warning though.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

My friends never touched the hand piece their fingers were above it. It would go so fast they couldnt keep it on the board at times. It required a third person to write all the jumbled letter down and form words and sentences.

It works for some people. I'm not sure why. One bad entity said he got his energy from children and there were children sleeping in the house at the time. This entity also lied a lot so we never knew what parts were lies.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join