It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ouija Boards Evil?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Most Mason’s do not understand that he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.

Mainly the Grand Master’s or 33rd degree Mason’s can perfect this craft.

Just to note, there are no official Masonic teachings about controlling or applying energy. Some individual Masons have studied this, but it is not officially taught in the fraternity.

In his book "The Lost Keys of Freemasonry", Manly Palmer Hall says the duty of a Fellow Craft is to learn to control and properly apply energy. This is an interesting idea, and may be true in the metaphysical sense, but not in the actual one of a Lodge teaching. Also, that book itself was written about 20 years before Hall himself became a Mason.

That is why there are no women Mason’s. Their energy is different.

There are actually quite a few women Masons, but female and mixed lodges are not recognized by mainstream ones.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Yes I'm aware. The woman are members of the Order of the eastern star, rainbow girls, et.

I think you would need to personally know a 33rd degree mason to understand the energy thing. They are bound by the "eternal truths"contained in the Volume of Sacred Laws.

They do learn to use their energy. You should know this your avatar is a Masonic symbol.

I dont claim to know everything but there is a lot I know that I refuse to say.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by StoneCrow

I agree I think Ouija Boards should have a warning on them.

They shouldnt be in the kids game section and should be sold in Pagen stores.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by nightrun

You cant say I'm misleading people. I read your post about energy and death. that is misleading. You also claim to believe in Ghosts. So why not Heaven and Hell?

Actually I didn't state my opinion as fact. I was trying to gather ideas and answers on the subject of our physical perceptions of the physical world.
I don't believe in ghosts, but I keep an open mind about them as much as the next paranormal hunter.

You are still searching for answers about life and death. I am not.

Most of us sceptics like to know our stuff in order to explain the mechanics of reality.

My first reaction was there was an invisible person laying on her.

Several others have had exact similar events happen. I understandly you dont believe in Good or evil but most do.

I believe in Good and Bad acts. I might say some acts are pure evil though but it's only a label to explain the most disturbing "inhuman acts"

You cant say how you would react in the same situation, unless you were there.

Well that's true, things would have been different but I can assure you that assuming there is a demon in the room would be the last conclusion.

You claim you read through the posts but you answers suggest that you didnt.

Again very true, I didn't realise you were the topic creator. When I made the post I thought you had joined the discussion later on, but I did read back far enough to see your experiences and so my response is still accurate.

You cant debunk the others that posted similar accounts. None of us swaped stories before.

No I can not debunk your experiences but you can and they can too with a little direction. I think a lot of people jump to conclusions too quickly and because of their religous surrounding they would conclude a god and satan, demons, angels etc.

I do believe in energy transfer. Our demon said he gained his energy from children.

Mason's are also taught how to use their energy. Not that Mason's are all bad. You should join.

This i can not respond to. I know nothing about energy or souls.

Now I don't want you to think I'm trying to discredit you or harass you in any way. My intentions are pretty clear though, do not take offense.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

hi. i am new to ats. im gamer in blood,lol. but anyway why i felt like posting is because throught reading post it bringed me to something.

the lastest MegaMan battle network series out is the STARFORCE series.

and that's what trigered my attention. in the game story, you have an alien that come down to earth and go after (geo). that alien omega-xis, is in fact in the game a wave being. he is a survivor of the am-ians.LMAO,capcom touch.

in the first game the FM-ians come and attack the earth by sending EM beings after people that are left in the dark or are simply emotionaly down in the dumps. they act as evil spirit hiding in the heart of the humans by over exploiting dark energy in the humans emotions.

once a em being fuse with a human it make the person possesed and the evil spirit or the em being carry on into its domination and terror campaign. i wont tell you more if you're interrested in playing the game. it is a damn well under rated game. rpg/fps.

in the 2nd game we discover secret wave beings not only come form outer space, but the reason why they come on earth is beacause of the incredible ammount of power ancient em civilisation left behind.

the zerkers, the saurians and the ninjas. (capcom could have push the ninja name a little more,LOL).

the ancient civilisation in this game a continent to them pretty much the same as what was atlantis was beleived to be or well....just another crazy theory. or maybe not!.

in the end you discover that little funny characters known as hertz's in the game end up being childrens of the ancient civilisation EM god.

wich some crazy stupid scientist is trying to revive....typical depressed scientist that turn to dark side.

anyway.on this note, i do not have starforce 1 anymore so i can't give you my brother code, but i do got 2 code on the 2nd game.
if you interessted in 2 brotherbands one zerker and one saurian. both will give you + 150 link power. XD there is nothing i didn't do in this game and well i do use some blank cards but nothing overwhelmingly exagerated. such as the giga cards of the first game. XD 40 fire dmg x12 on all enemy square. (if you start the battle as saurian you get a +30 to every fire cards. 70 x 12 = ouch

my favorite combo is millikick with atk + 50 +paralyz plus. in tribe king XD totaly whoop anyone asses. 20x2(tribe king) 40 + 50= 90 +10(floor upgrade)= 100 x 24 kicks.= 2400!! unblockable undodgeable !!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hey, that's funny. You didnt realize I made the post. I like to keep a low profile at times.

Other times my mouth is barking up the wrong tree.

I simply think it a weird phenomenon. I dont want to be closed minded. I only interperated what I saw to be evil.

That's the fun of the mystery.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fight back

WELCOME,

I’m fairly new as well. You are right that game sounds exactly like a Ouija board experience. Pretty weird huh?

Maybe the creators of that game played the Ouija board. I often wonder where Steven King comes up with those creepy book and movie ideas.

Your game sounds fun but a bit over my head. Get your brothers code! Sounds fun!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I don’t personally believe in Ghosts but do however believe in Demons.

What is on the other side of these boards?

Some may say alien communication. I say Demonic powers. Does anyone have a similar experience with Ouija Boards?

[edit on 5-4-2009 by wonderworld]

The Ouija board is simply a powerful tool. Is a chainsaw evil? In the wrong hands it may seem to be but a chainsaw is afforded a modicum of respect due to its power. The same should be true of the Ouija board but they choose to sell it as a "toy" so it's no wonder people approach it less respectfully than they would a practical machine like a chainsaw.

The object itself is neither evil nor demonic.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graphix10
reply to post by wonderworld

We used it at a party...this guy walks in that no one likes, so we asked the 'spirit' to make him bite his tongue (because we didn't really want to hurt him and didn't believe it anyway). So after a few minutes, we forget about it and keep goofing off with the board. Suddenly, the guy goes running by us to the back deck! Interestingly enough, he had taken a piece of ice out the sink, crunched down and chomped his tongue! We took the board to the bonfire in the back and burned it immediately. Never used one again. That's all the proof I needed.

Seems to me you received proof of that "wishes do come true." Ha ha!

I know you didn't mean him harm but I belong to the "thoughts are things" camp. I do believe in the power of words, ouija or no ouija.

Did you call forth an unembodied soul or did this piece-of-wood simply amplify your collective will?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
IMO Ouija is an opening to the "other side" and it is like a free bus, no restrictions and no real way of controlling who or what is moving the cursor or whatever you call that thing.

It most certainly can be in unsuspecting hands. It is a tool and a powerful one at that which should be approached only by those who have the proper respect for it and who know what they are doing.

What a pity it is sold as a toy.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I think I should mention there were some good tests/studies done on Ouija boards awhile back.
I think they can be found somewhere in Wiki:
en.wikipedia.org...

Basically when the users eyes are covered, the results start to become clear that the messages can't be directed well if the users don't have vision. Believers in the Ouija claim that the spirit uses the mediums eyes to see the board.
If you ask me, I don't see why that would be. I have used an ouija board many times, with friends and on my own also.
It never said anything I didn't know. It also hardly spoke with complete words and never spelled out a sentence. Actually it was more abbreviations, for example: GNO we all interpreted as GENO, the name of the "spirit"..

Anyway, you don't even need an ouija board. Just plop your hands on anything that sits on a smooth surface, relax and ask a question like you normally would and your arms will move - in the correct state of mind.

So there you go. Believe what you like

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
From a Biblical point of view:

Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10 and Psalms 146:4 both tell you that there is no intelligent life in the there-after. We do not have a soul that survives death. All of our senses (hearing, seeing, etc) are all dependent on our physical body. When our body dies (stops functioning), so do the senses.

The myth of a soul that lives inside the human body is just a very old myth (integrated into Christianity from non-Christian religions) just as the myth of hellfire and many others.

Torturing intelligent beings eternally is against Gods personality (see e.g. Jeremiah 7:31).

Besides God told Adam that he would die IF he touched from that tree. Adam was created to live forever - the only reason he would ever die was due to disobedience to a simple command (not to eat from the tree). The Bible book of Romans 5: 12, 17, and 19 says that death became part of human existence because of the action of a single man (Adam) - NOT that it had been meant to be like this in advance.

NOTE that it was Satan (using the snake as a mouthpiece much like an invisible ventriloquist) who told Eve "you will not die". The lie that "there is no death" comes from Satan who is nothing more than one of the angels who wanted to be worshiped by humans.

The bible also tells us that there are some spirit creatures that were disobedient in the time of Noah, before the deluge. Compare what is said in the book of Jude, verses 6-7, with 2. Peter 2:4-5. Because of what they did, they lost their positions in Gods organization and became part of Satans organization. As such they promote the lies that Satan started with, such as the one that "there is no death".

The only difference between demons and ghosts is the role that the spirit creature plays. Their reason for appearing as ghosts is simply to promote a belief in afterlife. They are very intelligent creatures and can easily play two completely different roles. So for example if you at one time met one that appeared with one name, and the next time met one that appeared with another name, these could both in fact be one and same spirit creature. How would you know - you can't really.

You should know that they are not be played with. Their intention is not to provide you with a truth about things such as after-life but to mislead you. In order to mask their true selves they do not always lie. They give you enough truth about other things in the hopes that you believe those things they want you to believe.

In the law given by God to Israel (through Moses), the contacting of dead people was a capital offense (Deuteronomy 18:10-12). Why was it THAT MUCH wrong to contact the dead people if they could help us? Because the truth is that you will not get in contact with dead humans when you attempt to do so.

If you want to know the truth it is better to pray to God about it. He will answer sincere prayers in his own due time.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by ats_account]

[edit on 10-4-2009 by ats_account]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by argilla11

I'm glad you also think the Ouija Board shouldnt be sold as a game.

I agree it's not the board that is evil. It's what's on the other side.

A doorway of some kind.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by argilla11

Well we didnt call on the unembodied soul in the beginning.

He just popped up. After we knew his name we called on him regularly.

Even though there were others on there we were only interested in one guy. We later learned his evil power was too much for us to handle.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Ours would go so fast it was hard to keep up with it. Someone on here told me only the evil entities go super fast.

I hadnt heard that before but by experience I assume it's true.

They never had to touch it their fingers were above it, which was more crazy. By this time the were pro's at it.

Very weird and creepy.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ats_account

You have a good point. I dont believe in ghosts only Demons. The weird part was out entity had a name. birthdate, death date and we actually found him at the cemetery.

We verified most of what he said, however he also lied a lot.

The last piece of proof I found was that he did in fact work ar the railroad in 1892. He said he was injured and had a limp. I cant verify the injury.

We also learned from the courthouse that he lived in the same house.

It was either a ghost, named David Johnson or a Demon portraying himself to be this guy.

From my experience no ghost could do the powerful evil things he did. It would be more simple if I did believe in ghosts.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Yes I'm aware. The woman are members of the Order of the eastern star, rainbow girls, et.

No, I meant actual Female Masons. There are some actual Masonic Lodges for women and some mixed Lodges.

American Co-Masonry

Le Droit Humaine

These are only two example. There are branches of the Rites of Memphis and Mitzraim that also admit women to full membership.

I think you would need to personally know a 33rd degree mason to understand the energy thing. They are bound by the "eternal truths"contained in the Volume of Sacred Laws.

I know many 33° Masons. I myself am a 32° KCCH, and have been a member of the Scottish Rite for over ten years. The 33° is a special honor within the Scottish Rite, and makes the recipient an honorary member of the Supreme Council. It does not, however, confer any special "energy", and the degree itself is based on the history of the Knights Templar.

A friend of mine and member of ATS, "Appak", is a 33° Scottish Rite Mason. He posts frequently on the "Secret Societies" board in those posts relating to Freemasonry.

They do learn to use their energy. You should know this your avatar is a Masonic symbol.

As previously mentioned, such a thing is not explicitly taught in Freemasonry, and most Masons wouldn't be interested in it anyway. Some Masons have and do study such things, but they are in the minority.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I wasnt aware that KCCH had degrees. I have never know that to happen. I thought it was an affiliate?

I also know a few secrets and one refers to the ability to master their energy.

We wouldn’t be allowed to know certain things.

They take an oath of secrecy! They dont like the consequeces associated with breaking that oath.

I know the New York Temple is taught to master the use of their energy. Not beginners though.

Since we are not allowed to take the initiation steps to the next degree. We cant know this unless some one told us about it.

I have some awsome vintage jewelery passed from from my family. It's very cool. Some are Knights of Pythias. Some Maonic jewelry and some 1910 Order of the Eastern Star earings and hat pins. Also some skull and bones cufflinks.

I'm not affliated with any of those groups. It's just sentimental family stuff.

I still dont know why all their headstones have the Masonic emblems on them. Even the females Eastern Star headstones. I only wish the star wasnt pointed down.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I wasnt aware that KCCH had degrees. I have never know that to happen. I thought it was an affiliate?

KCCH is one of three honors conferred by the Supreme Council in Scottish Rite Masonry. The first honor is KCCH, which stands for Knight Commander of the Court of Honour, and is conferred on 32° members in recognition of service. The second honor is the 33°, which is conferred on 32° KCCH members in recognition of additional service, and the highest honor is GCCH (Grand Cross of the Court of Honour) which is conferred upon 33° members for outstanding service to mankind.

Freemasonry, though, is not a "teaching" organization in the sense that we've been talking about. The ability to control energy is important to those on the occult path, but one will not find the answer in Freemasonry per se. I personally recommend the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, which did function as a teaching order, especially the exercise known as the Middle Pillar Ritual, which was taught in that Order to initiates in the Grade of Philosophus.

Even the females Eastern Star headstones. I only wish the star wasnt pointed down.

The Eastern Star, though Masonically connected, is more or less and Christian order, and employs Christian symbolism. In that organization, the "eastern star" is the Star of Bethlehem, where the Magi said "We have seen his star in the east, and are come to worhip him". It has one pointed downward to symbolically point them to the manger.

Obviously, this is a different school of symbolism than is found in traditional Hermetic and Kabbalistic societies.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Ours would go so fast it was hard to keep up with it. Someone on here told me only the evil entities go super fast.

They never had to touch it their fingers were above it, which was more crazy. By this time the were pro's at it.

Very weird and creepy.

When me and a friend were using it one night in a school, it was going so fast he started crying. I asked if he wanted to stop but he said he had hayfever lol.. Anyway, we kept going, let the board spell each letter out and count down and then we let it go off the board. That was one of the strangest times, but nothing happened because of it. Yes I understand we apparently "let a soul free to roam" but it's rubbish.

I've never seen anyone use an ouija without touching it. Not even youtube has authentic videos of that, abit convenient if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join