It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Ouija Boards Evil?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnobody

OOPS, I said "trust me" in my reply to you and your user name is trustnobody.

It's always good to be cautious. I was once told "only trust half of what you see and none of what your hear"

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Well, personally I think I'm safe. Mr S didn't, nor does he, have any influence on me as I simply don't believe he exists and the entire concept was made up as a means of governance and control many years ago (personal belief arrived at from logical deduction, nothing more).

I've never experienced the presence of evil or any such nonsense. As I said, the Quija experiences were nothing more than a trite form of adolescent entertainment for me. Nothing bad ever came of it for me and it didn't have any negative impact on my life. In fact, I suppose it did help to illustrate (at such a young age) how powerful the mind could be and what it could do, unconsciously.

I'm not saying your experiences weren't genuine for you or that you didn't learn from them and become a better person because of what it demonstrated for you. I *personally* believe it's all in the mind - Ouija stuff that is. But again, just personal opinion.

Hehe, as for the tin foil hat with horns (actually antennae) avatar - well, that's absolutely nothing to do with any silly devils or demons or nonsensical religion. It's actually just an image of a pessimistic engineer playing on a stereotypical view some luddites have of technology and the possible influences from 'outer space'

[edit on 7-4-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

That's a unique avatar!" tin foil hat with horns (actually antennae)" and love the mask over your eyes but I'll bet I could still spot you in a crowd.

Your avatar says a lot but I can still see you!

[edit on 7-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

My one and only experience with an Ouiji board was in 1965... one gal asked "Who are you?" to the board... it quickly spelled out S A T A N. We all screamed and ran out of the room. Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hmmm I'm not so sure about ouija boards. I've seen some statements from phsychologists that say ouija boards are a subconcious mental reaction. The biggest issue when using one is "WHO'S MOVING IT? IM NOT MOVING IT?!" *Apparently* its a subconcious response where everyone is moving the cursor. You don't know you're doing it because your mind wants to believe that the possibility of connecting with the dead is real.

I was never allowed to touch one as a child because my Mother thinks they're a product of the devil. She was raised heavily religious. My cousin and I tried to make one out of paper when we were 12...it didn't work. I'm quite certain none of them actually work.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Fanfaron

I'm glad you only had one encounter with the Ouija Board. Scary huh??

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Malzypants

Yes but this board, rather entity told us things we never knew. We had to physically go to the courthouse and verify things through public records.

It wasnt a mind working overtime experience in our situation. I guess you would need to read my prior posts about how powerful and evil this guy was.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Our unconscious minds are always connected to the Collective Unconscious. That is how seers, diviners, ouija and other psychic phenomena work. Read up on Carl Jung's work for more on the Collective Unconscious.

So, it's quite possible to picture how you could 'learn' something of which your conscious mind was not previously aware. Of course, you always did know the information but it was buried in your unconscious. All you need is to tap into your unconscious. Some ways to do this are: seance, hypnotism, ritual, meditation, physical ordeal,

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I think it is impossible for an unconscious mind to hold a petite 20 year old girl to the bed, with a heavy evil pressence laying on her and her 6'5 240 pound boyfriend was UNABLE to pull her off the bed.

We all felt this evil pressence in the room. No imagination. Satan is alive and well.

Maybe you can explain that?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I'm not trying to change your mind.

You'd be surprised what the unconscious mind can do. Affecting matter at a distance is not unheard of. Telekinesis is a real, unexplained phenomena.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

""unexplained phenomena"" Is one way to put it. I do agree that telekinesis exists, as well.

I wouldnt go so far to claim me and my friends are able to use it and caused all this stuff to happen. It was evil and we are Christians.

We have a stronger belief that God has more power over evil.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I believe everything you are saying. Your perception of the energy you experienced is presented in the Christian framework.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'll tell you what. We had some non Christians around too.

They came to the conclusion that if there was such an evil there must also be a God. It can make a believer out of a person in a hurry.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I'll tell you what. We had some non Christians around too.

Oh, yeah? What were they?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

They were Aliens Lemurian from the land of Mu.

Joking their were athiests. The board and what was seen made them believers!

They also didnt believe in Satan. They thought it was hokas pokas,,,not anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

They were Aliens Lemurian from the land of Mu.

Joking their were athiests. The board and what was seen made them believers!

They also didnt believe in Satan. They thought it was hokas pokas,,,not anymore.

After just going through all your posts I can safely assume you are only here to mislead people.

For the record though, lets say your experiences were real. If I had been in the situation of the things you apparently witnessed, it wouldn't make me an instant believer in god. You said you felt an evil presence when the girl was being held down? Perhaps that evil presence was not evil, but more you experienced a feeling of "fear of the unknown".

I don't think you really took the time to sit and think about what really happened and tried to explain it. Instead you jumped to conclusions saying yes there is a god and yes there is a satan. If I'm not mistaken, satan is suffering in the lake of fire and it's his minions that influence us, "apparently". But in saying that how can anybody know any of this? they are all just things that have manifested out of the bible.

Now if we put you back in the situation where she in being held down. Lets say you had no knowledge of the christian bible or any religion. In fact lets say religion didn't exist in our scenario. What would be the first thing that comes to mind when you see a girl held to a bed by an invisible force? I guess we'd think perhaps maybe there is an invisible creature there? Or perhaps telekinesis is at work uncontrolled by the witnesses or even the girl herself? Maybe there is a humanoid wearing a nano suit that has cloaking technologies that you never knew existed?

I can go on explaining all of these things to you, but it's best you work things out for yourself. To this day there is no credible evidence that there is a heaven and a hell.

I hope this helps you and others reach better conclusions to experiences

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nightrun

You cant say I'm misleading people. I read your post about energy and death. that is misleading. You also claim to believe in Ghosts. So why not Heaven and Hell?

You are still searching for answers about life and death. I am not.

My first reaction was there was an invisible person laying on her.

Several others have had exact similar events happen. I understand you dont believe in Good or evil but most do.

You cant say how you would react in the same situation, unless you were there.

You claim you read through the posts but you answers suggest that you didnt.

You cant debunk the others that posted similar accounts. None of us swaped stories before.

I do believe in energy transfer. Our demon said he gained his energy from children.

Mason's are also taught how to use their energy. Not that Mason's are all bad. You should join.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Mason's are also taught how to use their energy. Not that Mason's are all bad. You should join.

How are Mason's taught to use their energy?

Who knows maybe I will join.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ShowMeEvil

Well it takes a long time and many Mason's never reach this point to control their energy. In the Secret Doctrine an internal process occurs while the individual is in trance. It is an expansion of consciousness from the human to the divine level.

Most Mason’s do not understand that he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.

Mainly the Grand Master’s or 33rd degree Mason’s can perfect this craft.

That is why there are no women Mason’s. Their energy is different.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i jus wanna say,

ouija boards should be treated with respect, they are a method of divination and not a toy or plaything, i should also mention that alot of spirits are ticked off, the whole happy rose tinted nature spirit thing is not true.

bassically theyre alot like the internet most of the time itll go okay but if you arent carefull youll get a virus.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join