It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm not going to waste my time reading reply's, so my apologies if this has been said.

These people are fakes, just look at their other videos! One video talks about Marshal Law being invoked across America?(B.S). They have the right idea of standing up for what America is suppose to be. There just making up stuff to grab attention to there cause, which in the end there making it worse. Heck don't be surprised if there dis-info agents.lol.(I had to find a reason to say that)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

THe info is disinfo, the people just want attention, they want something to happen. CTers are getting tired of waiting for the end.

We all here know Hal Turner is disinfo.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
I have just listened to the 2nd part - they began talking about the China getting the U.S. and stuff, so now I will put a 2nd opinion of this, I think they have made some of this stuff up. The eminent domain is complete unsubstanciated about China. So that makes me think much of what else they are saying is probably not true too.

Look into why Hillary bustled off to China within days of starting her job.

One theory is she was 'asked' to allow Chinese militia into the US to protect their investments or they would stop buying treasury bills. ( think they did stop
sending dough and that created the bailout nonsense.)

The Chinese will buy up all those bad mortgages and send their kids over to live in your town and run the Wal-Mart maybe.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Fake maybe.......maybe not. Seems FEMA is holding nation wide emergency drills in July 2009. Hmmmmm maybe it is the cover to put there SS troops in place prior to Aug - Sept like the video states.

Here take a look right from the pages of the FEMA website:

www.fema.gov...

cheers

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealConspiracy

Hmmm, what are CTers? I havent even figured out what a disinfo is yet. It sounds like dishonestinfo. I'm probably wrng about that?

The reason I jumped on this thread is because I believe we will eventually have a one world government. I'm just not sure when.

I admit that video scared the pants off of me. I dont know the Credibility of the video.

I am planning to buy another can of survival spam.

It never hurts to be prepared. Most look at this as gloom and doom. I dont see it that way.

I do appreciate your opions though.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

Hi, I hope I'm not commenting off post but your user name marsha law is very appropriate, especially on this thread.

ALERT. I just heard live on Fox news that China wants a global currency!!
ALERT
ALERT

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Hmmm, what are CTers? I havent even figured out what a disinfo is yet. It sounds like dishonestinfo. I'm probably wrng about that?

The reason I jumped on this thread is because I believe we will eventually have a one world government. I'm just not sure when.

I admit that video scared the pants off of me. I dont know the Credibility of the video.

I am planning to buy another can of survival spam.

It never hurts to be prepared. Most look at this as gloom and doom. I dont see it that way.

I do appreciate your opions though.

CTers= "Conspiracy Theorists", disinfo= "disinformation, or disinformationist".

Don't buy spam, grow food, the survival forum is a great place to find info on surviving.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by pluckynoonez

This is a great time to be broke. If you told me the stock market and the banks were gone today, I would be out 342.50. All is well with me.
I fing love this reply so much I had to quote it.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by shug7272]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

What exactly is the real conspiracy?
does your name have a meaning?
Im always up for something new...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Basically he overheard a scenario with FEMA trainers.
They were talking about a hypothetical scenario to train police in emergency management.
A made up situation.
Big deal.

And if I remember correctly, there were training exercises going on on sept 11 01 too.......

Don't be an imbecile, if you don't realize what's coming, then you deserve the consequences, but we're going to need every able bodied man to help us so please pull your head out of your ass and wake up to what's coming.

I can't help but think back to all of the times that I thought while studying the holocaust, "Why wouldbn't they fight to the death once they started rounding people up, they had nothing to lose?"

and the answer is simple. They didn't believe or weren't willing to realize that once you give up your liberties, you are done and they can do whatever they want to you...

We CANNOT let them take away our liberties, if we have to start exercising 2A in order to start getting them back then it is time to do so and it is time to get togehter and call on the people in law enforcement and the military to stand up and defend the constitution like they swore an oath to do.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Lol, no, my name has no real meaning I guess, well, you could say that I'm into the real conspiracy, how all these other little things tie in together.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Innocent enuff, i figured it would have a conspiracy we hadnt seen, or i hadnt seen.
Wishful thinkin i guess!
And youre right, alot does tie in together!
I know your take on the film here, but do you give the camps and any of the bank/money crisis a look, and feel its tied together?
like a preperation for us?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford

Innocent enuff, i figured it would have a conspiracy we hadnt seen, or i hadnt seen.
Wishful thinkin i guess!
And youre right, alot does tie in together!
I know your take on the film here, but do you give the camps and any of the bank/money crisis a look, and feel its tied together?
like a preperation for us?

Yes, they might be tied in together, but I'm not sure how they are really, the only connection that I can find is making people riot and then putting them into the camps because of our overpacked prisons, kinda like how the CIA drug trade was used to cause instability in Mexico, or how the War On Drugs was manufactured to fill our prisons to a point to where FEMA camps would have to be used to control the rioting populations.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Sounds like John Titor with a 4 year offset...
With a little of the secret alien plot stuff tossed in for good measure.

Surely something is coming, but exactly what it is we'll have to find out for ourselves...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by elfie
[FEMA camps are a figment of Glenn Beck's highly active imagination. ]

Not true, it has happened before in Canada and the US, also in China against the white foreigners by the invading Japanese.

Don't forget the Jews, Romany, and other European 'undesirables'.

Japanese Canadians, after the outbreak of WW2 most of them from the West coast were rounded up and sent to FEMA-type camps for the duration of the War, most of their properties and property stolen by their white neighbours, never to be returned to them again.

In China and the South Asia/ Pacific Islands, European expats were rounded up by the Japanese, and sent to Concentration camps where some of them were abused or starved by the Japanese military.

It can, and may happen again.

Prepare, and be ready to give them hell. Lets all learn our lesson and unify against the common enemy.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I usually get a feel about people. And after studying these two people in the video and their other one's....I've come to the conclusion they are not honest.

I challenge them to produce the person who apparently overheard this Fema conversation. This is ridiculous... claiming they must protect their friend so they are not killed for coming out with what was heard.

Are they not afraid of being killed just for putting the second hand info out themselves?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

There is a post here on this thread about a police officer coming forward on the 25th in another forum who attended a meeting as described in the OP's thread......

If someone wants to go back and find the post and repost the information that would help those who do not read through threads.

Anyway, I am sure if this happens today it will be posted here.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Here is my piece of the puzzle.

I am a Firefighter for a small town in Michigan.

In 2005 we had a FEMA computer tracking system that has all our qualifications that will be on an ID card. This system is for HUGE disaster events. It includes a variety of bar-coded color coded toe tags that go from level of injury to death.

We then have a bar coded ID tag that hangs off the back of our helmets that when you arrive on scene your helmet tag is then wanded and will tell Incident command what you qualify for and if you are on scene or off scene and is very elaborate. No one on any Department I have talked to can figure out why we need such a system for our departments. Maybe in a major city but not any of us.

We have to have this system up and running before August of 2009!

These people may have stumbled onto something...

Nothing to add really, just thought your post was important enough to re-post as not everyone likes to read through everything.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Well maybe I was dreaming

Was there not a post about a police officer coming forward on the 25th on someones show or forum?

I thought you even made a comment about someone catching it and posting it here???

Or maybe all the conspiracy theories have fried my bain......

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Ive been looking, and havent seen it.
I do remember seeing it before, i think, too.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join