It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well tent cities are going to be sprouting up all over the country very quickly. Since states do not have the resources to handle these situations the Government will send in Fema to manage.......

As far as the August and September event taking place with vouchers and Fema.........

We all have to look at all the events taking place around our country and abroad and attempt to put the puzzle together of where we are headed..

We know that States are going broke and even in my state they are cutting way back and eliminiating many social programs for the seniors and disabled. (meals on wheels, respite care, ect). We see what is happening in California

We know that China is calling for a one world currency along with other countries with the possibility of China not buying our debt and that would cause a complete collapse of our dollar

We know that the UK is completely bankrupt and is calling for the G-20 to create a New World Deal.....as well as currency

We know Russia is calling for all countries to drop the US dollar

We know where our banks are headed......most likely Nationalization...

We know the Treasury Dept wants control of businesses outside the banking industry.

We know that the budget and bailout packages has placed a dept on our society that could never be paid back in our lifetime.

We know the Federal Reserve just released a trillion dollars into the economy that will cause hyperinflation

We see the government passing HR1388 for manditory servitude

We see the bill HR 875 in the house gaining momentum to control agriculture

We see the world and the US pushing carbon taxes attempting to make it a commodity due to "The Global Warming Issue".........

We see talks of water becoming a commodity

We see House Bills popping up that will contol guns and ammunition

We see the military and Fema practicing more staged events in the US

We see the real unemployement number around 15% as the Government expands in all depts hiring CIA, FBI, FEMA ect

We know a large portion of seniors lost from 25-50% of there retirement savings due to 401ks.......

We now see food banks distributing food in many states

We see the government targeting and classifying Ron Paul, Libitarians, Christians, people standing up for the constitution as 'potential' domestic terrorist by the Fusion Centers around the country.

These are just a few pieces of the puzzle we need to look at..........

As far as what will happen............?

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Clouds, I don't know what to think. This info. well if you can call it info., a portion of it can only be speculation, but there is SO much of it coming out, can it all be just fear mongering?

You know what I am going to do today, I am going to attempt to just call FEMA, and ask about some of this stuff. I may get laughed at and hung up on but won't know until I try.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Hey, Bombeni!
Wasnt around too much yesterday and missed turners show.
Any good things come out of it?
I know, i should take my lazy rear and find it, but im at work.
And figured this is a good a place as any.
Gonna creep around and see if i can put it on quietly........

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I see the one talking about the show, and the contents but thats mostly stuff we already kinda figured.
Anything else of news?
Im gonna check a few more spots on the "internets"
our ex pres called it.
Man what an idiot.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

I was gonna listen to it but I fell asleep! Someone else posted that did listen to it and says it pretty much said the same thing we heard on the youtube video, with the addition that ss checks etc will stop going out this summer and that the banks are going to be allowed to fail.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Well, i guess now is the time to get off direct deposit!
Gonna be breakin out the mason jars too...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You are right about the fear mongering........I often look back to what some people where saying last year and years before.........I guess we could of said that they were fear mongers as well.......

Good luck with Fema....

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by Bombeni

Well, i guess now is the time to get off direct deposit!
Gonna be breakin out the mason jars too...

Will you really cancel direct deposit? Where I work, you are required to have direct deposit. A new employee can get their first and maybe second pay by check but after that they must have direct deposit set up. Here lately I have been keeping a larger amount of cash than usual on my person rather than in the bank.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yeah, they say we are required.
But i aint gonna miss a paycheck, ill fight.
Ill have to say show me where in the Labor Laws it says you have to have a bank account to have a job...
Maybe they are conforming to the plans, that way when they fail, we will all be out our last paycheck, right about the end of sept?
And 2/3 of the country lives paycheck to paycheck, imagine how disgusting that will turn out.
2/3 of america with absolutely NO available cash.
Think i just threw up a little in my mouth.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by Bombeni

Yeah, they say we are required.
But i aint gonna miss a paycheck, ill fight.
Ill have to say show me where in the Labor Laws it says you have to have a bank account to have a job...
Maybe they are conforming to the plans, that way when they fail, we will all be out our last paycheck, right about the end of sept?
And 2/3 of the country lives paycheck to paycheck, imagine how disgusting that will turn out.
2/3 of america with absolutely NO available cash.
Think i just threw up a little in my mouth.

I think it is more than 2/3 now. I have always pretty much lived paycheck to paycheck, as a single parent. What happened to my brother is bad, or sad or both. He worked for Southwestern Bell Telephone for 20 something years, retired about 5 years ago, and he was given this option of instead of taking monthly retirement checks when the time came, he could have this lump sum of money to do whatever he wanted with. So he and his wife, they never had kids and she owned her own fairly successful business and they were pretty well off so they took the lump sum, and invested it, and guess what? Yep, lost it all except 30,000 dollars they called and withdrew about 2 months ago, afraid they would lose that too. I won't say what they lost but it was a hefty amount. Now, he has no retirement coming and he is only 57 years old (he retired early). He has gone to work for a cable company for 10 bucks an hour. The wife is in bad health and can't work anymore. I think theirs is a typical story. He is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I know we are saying to ourselves well hey the guy has 30,000 he is better off than me, but it is the idea that he lost all the money he worked so long for, and I do mean WORKED. He was a lineman and typically worked 60 hour weeks his whole life so he really earned that money. Well enough of that sad story, maybe between us we can come up with something positive to think on today. You go first.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Another thing I wanted to say, I had never heard of this Hal Turner guy. I did a little research on him today and it sounds like he is lower than a snake's belly. An extreme racist, and who knows what else. So whoever he had on that radio program last night I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them. This whole thing may be a complete fraud, most likely it is. It does parody what seems like COULD be true, but not because any of those jokers say so, know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

One good thing for today: the banks havent collapsed yet.
And yeah, that really does suck about your brothe. He is a little better off than most, but still got robbed.
At pen point.
Forget guns, they are doing it with bank accounts and pens.
Oh, and another good thing: the internet hasnt been cesored yet.
I knda thought the same of Hal Turner, but figured id give his news a chance, id read he was seperating himself from past ties, so who knows what he may feel now.
Im all for forgiveness.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Well I'm just going to go ahead and ask and get it out of the way cause I've been dying to know, what or who is in that avatar, and more importantly, what is the meaning? If the whole idea is a mystery to be solved I'll accept that too.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Its me, in my bedroom, or warroom where i do all my thinking.
Nothing evil about it, just a little concealment for internet purposes!
Its the flag i hang over the r.v. when i go ridin my dirtbike, kinda lets the crew up there know the mindset of the people that are with me, and i ride with.
Nothing sinister, im a rather calm, and nice guy.
Oh, and we usually sit round the fire, lookin for the ghost of ol Tom Joad

[edit on 26-3-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I agree it's a troubling thing that appears to be happening but I actually think it is a massive distraction away from what really matters - the after life. After all, none of us is living forever and all of us will see success and failure in life no matter how benevolent our rulers are. Rather than allowing this kind of news to produce anxiety, we would do well to remember the words of David, Ps 2, who demonstrates that this behavior among our leaders is nothing new:

Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
"Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us."

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.

We should not be distressed by any of this. Nebuchadnezzar says in Daniel 4:17 - "...The Most High rules in the kingdom of men, gives it to whomever He will, and sets over it the lowest of men. "

In fact, two very powerful men in history demonstrated and wrote about this understanding.

Look at the last words of Solomon:

Ecc 12:14 - Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is man's all. For God will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether good or evil.

and Nebuchadnezzar:

Dan 4:37 - Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven all of whose works are truth, and His ways justice. And those who walk in pride He is able to put down.

Whether in good times or bad, we should be most concerned about our relationship with the Lord and what that means for the after life. Rather than rejoicing in good times and wailing in bad times, and being stampeded into any number of false religions, quasi-religious endeavors or resistance, we should be furthering our relationship with God at all times and doing what is best for our eternal souls.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Haha well it was quite imaginitive. I may do the same thing, it would be cool if everyone here did that, a disguised picture of themselves.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Heh, yeah, not that i dont trust people here, its god knows what that can be done with photoshop thesedays.
i kinda got the idea from AnonymousMooses avie.its funny as heck.
There are alot of cool graphics avies too, like Chadwickus.
Ive always liked Wolverine, so im biased on that one.
Ive tried to find Hal turners link to the radio show, but it wont work for me.
Real interested what he had to say about coming back, and if he really had a change of heart on the white supremacy thing, and some other views.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ichabod

Ichabod thank you for that, I know it is a needed reminder for us. Actually last night I was watching a program and was reminded that we are supposed to comfort one another not add to the fear. I have gotten rather caught up in everything, yet at the same time I have a peace about it all, because I know "Greater is He who is in me than he who is of this world" -- but the Bible does talk of these times, if in fact these are the times Jesus spoke of that we should be watching for.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I did not know who this Hal guy was either. I did my research on him as well and yes everyone said he was a racist among other things. I listened to his show for almost the full 2 hours.

Everything he talked about was right on the money that could be backed up with sources and facts. The one thing he did mention and he said he had two sources, when Hilary went to China she handed them eminent domain as an option if the US dollar failed to keep buying our debt.

We all heard this rumor and he said he had two sources for his information with in the Government.

As far as his information on the State Police Capt, he said it was one of his listeners. Its odd that it did match your info in your thread.

As far as Federalizing state police or local police.........I confirmed that it is happening right now on our borders. So the notion of that taken place is not off base.

I found his show honest and to the point about the economy. I did not hear any racist remarks while I listened for almost 2 hours.........

Was his information accurate.............

One point he brought out and which I was unaware is the fact that the FDIC will guarantee up to 250K........but has up to 25 years to refund your money that was in the bank........That will make you think what if????

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I called the Okla. chapter of FEMA, couldn't get anyone to answer the national chapter telephone. I called the office of the Director of Public Information, and they don't seem to know jack about any of this. I did tell them what I know of it and they are going to look into and get back to me. I think this is all made up; in this day we are ready to believe anything. Not that those things couldn't happen just that way, but I don't think this particular story is valid. That's my take on it anyway, as I said in my first post, you be the judge.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join