Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega007
reply to post by Spaxz

Fake maybe.......maybe not. Seems FEMA is holding nation wide emergency drills in July 2009. Hmmmmm maybe it is the cover to put there SS troops in place prior to Aug - Sept like the video states.

Here take a look right from the pages of the FEMA website:

www.fema.gov...

cheers

Good find!!! Interesting, they say it is to intended to improve response to terrorism as opposed to national events. Hmm why would they say that, does anyone think terrorism is a bigger threat now than our own govt. downfall?

Also for us Okies I noted this in the Fema article:

NLE 09 will be an operations-based exercise to include: activities taking place at command posts, emergency operation centers, intelligence centers and potential field locations to include federal headquarters facilities in the Washington D.C. area, and in federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector facilities in FEMA Region VI, which includes the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

I guess that explains all those trailers we've been spotting.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Have you spotted more of them?
I havent seen any activity on that thread..
I guess it would explain alot.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

No I haven't personally but I suspect we will be seeing them more and more based on this article.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Cloudsinthesky here it is:

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by MissysWorld
I don't think it's been posted yet, but I found the same story on Hal Turners Blog.. Turner says:

Police Officer Reveals FEMA Plans

A Police Officer who attended FEMA meetings at his local police department, was made thoroughly aware of federal plans to be implemented in the USA at the end of August or early September.

Get accustomed to the words "federalized" "voucher" "check points" and "dissident" because you're going to start hearing them a lot.

The officer is going to be on Hal's show March 25, 9pm Eastern time.
www.halturnershow.blogspot.com...

I posted yesterday that if this had really happened, surely at least one police officer would dissent and want to inform the public, and here he is. I hope I am able to view that program.

I hope someone with the right equipment (technical equipment that is, lol) will tape this program for us. PLEASE, any volunteers?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Great........its not a dream...damn it all....I was hoping I had awakened and everything was just a nightmare

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Uhhh.. After checkin out Turners site, im not sure if hes gonna have much time to get to anything.
Its his first day back in over a year, and im sure theres gonna be alot of callers, once the lines open up....
Im not takin a side with anything here, but is this guy Turner now NOT an fbi informant, or white supremacist?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Normally I look at a thread like this and think "Now that's just crazy."

Well, yesterday, when I read this one, that's what I thought. But, I decided to show this video to a friend of mine who is a high ranking Police officer in the area. This morning, he emailed me...

Must be true. I know for a fact that we will be doing checkpoints somewhere, during the August/September timeframe. We will probably confiscate some guns. She’s correct about the ER visits being higher than ever, too. I like the term Obamanized. On a separate, but related note, I got an email yesterday that had about a dozen mugshots from across the nation in which the suspects were wearing some kind of Obama shirt. I forwarded it to a couple of people. We had a homicide yesterday morning and when the suspect was caught, guess what he was wearing?

Take it for what it's worth.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I am currently listenting to a blogtalk radio from last night with these two people who made the video reporting the alleged FEMA conference. I will post the link for you. Sorry I don't know the exact time span but you have to listen for at least 10 minutes until they start talking about the FEMA thing; they have no connection with Hal Turner in fact they don't seem to care much for the guy, but Turner has a police officer scheduled for tomorrow nite to tell about this FEMA story and the vouchers etc. So these are two completely different sources saying the same thing.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

Check this out:

halturnershow.blogspot.com...

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well I’ve been reading posts on this site for about one year now and I have come to some general conclusions.
First of all I discovered this site because I was reading about Ronald Weinard and followed a link to ATS.
So in the past year I have read that the America would cease to exist as a unified country, There would be an alien landing sometime in October, The UN was working on a plan for “disclosure”, George Bush would declare martial law, Something really bad would happen on January 21st or 22nd. Some guy was convinced that the government was jamming his radio but oh wait he moved to a different room and reception was fine, No planes hit the world trade center, and FEMA has a coffin for us all. Please.
I have a few predictions for the rest of the year.
Aliens will not arrive and show themselves
The United States will still be here this time next year
The New World Order will be discovered to be the New World Disorder
Yellowstone will not erupt in a super volcano
Mexico will continue to function and plod along with its drug war
In other words life as we know it will continue with little or no significant changes for the next year and even beyond 2012. Life is not nearly as exciting as the members of ATS would like it to be.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

guinnessford look at my recent post; Turner's show tonight is entirely dedicated to th is FEMA story, from what I can tell.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenbob

Awesome!
Im goin home and goin back to bed!
See you guys around!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenbob

You have been reading post here for about a year and you have such a strong opinon of this site and the ATS Members?

But yet you registered on 2-18-09

Interesting

Now this is a disinfo agent!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

He said nothings gonna happen, guys!
What are you all still doin here?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I went to his site, and it makes no mention of it.
Not that i dont beleive you, but here:
www.halturnershow.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The one you have mentions it, but not todays?
I thought i was at the same one, but i didnt click your link first.
Has the plan of the show changed?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It was there, I read it twice. Not trying to be a butinsky! Maybe someone took it off for some reason??

Kinda' scary!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ah yes, anti-whiteism raises its ugly head once more. The only guaranteed way to shut down an opponent: accuse him of being "racist" (pronounced "white-ist")

As you live in DC, we know all we need to know about you.

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by Bombeni

Ah it's a bunch of B.S. if anything these are separatists, with this Obama is evil mindset, any excuse to show their hatred of a Black man. The worst thing is that Bush caused all of this mess, and gets to okiedoke walk away from it all.

You know they have some KKK ties somewhere. They should do a video with their sheets on...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

thats what i mean, did someone change the show?
Maybe he figured its too hot a topic for his first day back?
IDK

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Damn, im an idiot.
Ya gotta scroll ALL the way down
DUH!
Its there, im wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm not a regular "follower" of his, I have just been reading this thread with a tremendous amount of fear/sick stomach and decided to go look.

So, I really couldn't say, but from what I've heard Hal Turner isn't too afraid of anything!

I don't know what I believe right now, just sorting it all out.

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum