posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yeah.. uh i realized it was all the way down the page,
Forgive me????

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Hey it's all good; I'm listening to last night's program of this blog of those changethechange people; there are a lot of people watching this story, not just us at ATS. Now who would of thought anyone but us crazy people at ATS would believe such a thing??

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

We were other places before we were here.......
Kinda like i was lookin for a job when i got this one....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Oh, and didnt you read that guys post?
Nothings gonna happen.
What could they be talking about now?
I emailed everyone and said, " dont worry, everythings cool" after reading it.
He makes alot of sense.....uh

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Yeah I hear you. You know what though, I guess the people who don't know this is coming aren't going to be any worse off than those of us who do, except they may have a few less grey hairs. We can't stop this, it's too long in the making. It's like humanity is doing a total flip.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Thats the sad part.
Its almost like Jacobs Ladder, the dream in wich you are dying.
And knowing wont save us, either.
Well just know when to duck.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This was e-mailed to me from the wife. She is in management at a local hospital and they all (management) had to take this FEMA test. I can't vouche for the accuracy of the answers she circled although I do know she passed the test. This corroborates the opening video partially in that FEMA is becoming more and more involved in hospitals.
media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Thanks for posting it.............It almost looks like a test to evaluate who Fema could use during a Federal take over........scary

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
[edit on 25-3-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks Clouds, I've been trying to call and find out what ICS means my guess is incident command structure or something along those lines. Their tentacles seem to be growing.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Who should attend?

ICS-200 provides training on and resources for personnel who are likely to assume a supervisory position within the ICS.

The Undertaker........is your wife planning on joining Fema or becoming a supervisor within the ICS?

www.co.grand-traverse.mi.us...

training.fema.gov...

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
She's certainly not planning on becoming involved, but may need to out of necessity as part of her job. I think anybody that's employed as a first responder, hospital staff, police, would fall under federal jurisdiction if the need should arise.
As a mortician, I've been involved with Mass Casualty Disaster planning, which includes elements of mitigation, preparedness, respose and recovery. This is all part of planning ahead, my problem with this is the federalization of private industry that seems to be inevitable especially if the SHTF.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Hey, don’t get me wrong I love a good disaster as much as the next guy (there’s nothing good on TV anyway) but this stuff just never happens. I’m just disappointed.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

Ohm, you said the F word...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'll be wating to see if this all comes to fruition...

I have food and water for a month and enough ammo to thwart off any would be jackasses to come near my home or my neighbors to take what we have.

Money is only a means to the end, it's not everything! Having been through a few natural disasters the People will rise up and take care of our neighborhoods in the communities we live in.

Give up my guns... I have 5 words for the sheepole out there...

"From My Cold Dead hands"

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well I caught the Hal Turner Show........

He did not give the officers name or which state that he worked, but the info matched the OP's threads video with a little more detail of how the civil unrest would unfold.

Apparently the government will allow banks, insurance and other failing businesses fail this summer.

Civil unrest will occur due to the fact that SS, welfare and other government checks will not be sent out.

Round-ups of individuals that could cause civil unrest will occur.

A voucher system will go into effect for food and supplies. Guns will be traded for a voucher......

I don't listen to Hal Turner but his information about what is happening in our government seems right on..........

Anyway, thats the info and digest as you may.......

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

That's a good thought but people in this country complain more than they take it to the streets.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have been following this thread...with curiosity...I am still on the fence.
Something happened today, March 25, 2009 in California that makes me wonder what really is in the future concerning all of this FEMA stuff.

Arnold, the govenor of California has opened the California State Fairgrounds to the homeless, and they are moving the Sacramento Tent City into the State Fairgrounds. I have had several posts about FEMA now, and that this is what is going to happen? Thoughts anyone?

Maybe this is just for the winter....???

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6045342#pid6045342

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Fear mongering.

this is crap. It wont happen. In eight months everything will start picking up.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Gouki]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join