It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes, we all need to judge, but the woman on the phone may not know, or wouldnt tell you.
Ha! I gotta keep this thread alive! alive i say!
Ha ha ha!
Just kidding, i dont know if she would, or not.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Wow thanks for all that info. Yes I agree that all this stuff seems as though it could be true but without validation we are left in the dark. You will see my post about calling FEMA.

That's one thing I did not know, that FDIC has 25 years to pay up! Bet that gets some people's attention. I don't have anything to really worry about in that respect. It is people who have had real wealth that will suffer the most if tshtf; we working stiffs have learned how to squeeze a nickel until the buffalo craps.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I did verify the 25 year repay time this am.........This could be away to force everyone into a voucher system. Even people who live paycheck to paycheck (like me) will not be able to access money........Then what will the masses do for food?? Go get a voucher........When people get hungry they will submit......History repeats itself......Look at Germany

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Not to take away from you original thread topic but go check out this web page.

The far right is on the march again: the rise of Fascism in Austria

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Terrific.
Its all coming at itself now, and we will be the first to feel it.
We here are mostly paycheck to paycheck, and will be the first to not get our paychecks.
The ones with the big money will be able to get ours in this huge ponzi-bank set up.
Freakin great.
Id imagine some fat-cat calling the bank and sayiong he wants his loot, and they make special preps to let him in to take our money, cuz thats all thats there, freshly "directly" deposited.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by Bombeni

I did not know who this Hal guy was either. I did my research on him as well and yes everyone said he was a racist among other things. I listened to his show for almost the full 2 hours.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

It wouldn't take much effort to confirm that Turner is a racist. It's not as if he tries to hide it...here are some quotes directly from Turner (via the Anti Defamation League's website - they certainly know who and what he is)

www.adl.org...

December 14, 2007: "I am looking for volunteers from the Klan, Aryan Nations, Nazis and Skinheads to join me in Baltimore this weekend for some good old vigilante justice. We will ride the same buses where the attacks took place, looking for the perps. If we find them - or any other upity [sic] negroes [sic] looking for trouble - we will 'take care of business' vigilante-style, in the street. See how the negroes [sic] like it when they finally face the original 'Boyz in the Hood.'"

December 9, 2007: In response to a shooting at a training center dormitory for Christian missionaries, Turner wrote, "CRAZED JEW SHOOTS CHRISTIANS! KIKE WALKS INTO DENVER CHRISTIAN MISSION, STARTS SHOOTING. HUNT DOWN THIS FILTHY KIKE AND STICK HIM IN AN OVEN!"

November 15, 2007: "I think the FBI Indianapolis Division (covering Evansville) should be physically surrounded by Patriots armed with guns and the LIBERTY DOLLARS and BULLION be recovered by any means necessary."

November 13, 2007: "I advocate SPITTING ON JEWS when anyone sees them on the street. Let's all start spitting on jews [sic] immediately. I myself am doing it starting today. In fact, I think we ought to line up outside every local Synagogue every Saturday and spit on the jews [sic] who enter. Then spit on them again as they leave. If this behavior is good enough for jews [sic] in Israel to do to Christians, then it must be good enough for Christians to do to jews [sic]. Let's get it done."

November 9, 2007: Under the headline,"DEAR JEWS AND OTHER NON-CHRISTIANS AS WE APPROACH THE CHRISTMAS SEASON, PRACTICE TOLERANCE….," Turner wrote: "Anyone who goes after Christian seasonal celebrations will be made to answer to us... We don't want to have to show up at anyones [sic] house as they're coming home or leaving, to beat the hell out of them on their own front lawn; we don't want to have to grab anyone on their lunch break at work and break their legs, crack their skull open with a baseball bat, or burn down their home or office. We certainly don't want to have to take up sniper positions outside quiet residential areas in the dark of night with high powered rifles and put a rifle shot through anyone resting comfortably in their home. Whether or not any of that happens this year is solely up to you. Leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. Pick on us --- and we may feel compelled to f--king destroy you."

Seems pretty clear what his agenda is, does it not?

He is a fraud. No thinking person (and most in this thread seem very intelligent) should pay a second's worth of attention on what he claims.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Beleive me, im not defending this guy, but he did say he "distanced" himself from his past views.
What that means is a guess to me, and in the thought of fairness, id like to see where he "went" when he "distanced" himself.
I do agree, he was a straight out racist in his thoughts and views before, but what is he now?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Agreed, he gives me the creeps, I know all I want to know about him. Let's just take him out of the equation; besides he's not the one who told the story of the FEMA goings-on he just had a guy on there who did.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Agreed, no more haltuna.
If we try hard enuff, maybe we can just pretend we didnt even use his name here.
Id like to.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Agreed, he gives me the creeps, I know all I want to know about him. Let's just take him out of the equation; besides he's not the one who told the story of the FEMA goings-on he just had a guy on there who did.

Fair enough but even if we remove he-who-shall-not-be-mentioned, we are left with two goobers sitting at a kitchen table passing along an "eyewitness," report about a highly sensitive meeting being held in an open room at a local police station.

Oh, and the "source," while supposedly credible, cannot be identified.

Not quite enough for me to throw on the cammies and take to the street.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Thats why im still replying to these posts too...
I havent even gotten them out of the bottom of the closet.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

I am good with that as well. Did you get a chance to look at the ICS-200 test that was posted here?

This test is for those who are interested in joining the ICS.......All the hospital dept members where giving this test.............I wonder why?

It looks like Fema is evaluating depts to see who will conform if the hospital is Federalized.....just my thought......

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

To tell the truth, i only glanced, as i am an auto doctor, and dont fit in where you wash your hands after you pee.
I wash em before.
Is there anything i should look at there, you got me curious now...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I have been in Healthcare for over 20 years and its the line of questions it ask.

Again the poster's wife is not seeking to become a Fema or ICS employee.

All of the hospitals dept members where asked to take this test............Its to evaluate ones individual ability in management sitiuations..........For what reasons???? Time will tell but one comes to mind......

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

K, ill check em all out.
I hope we dont get one pertaining to federalizing vehicles, then i know wed be in trouble!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well this isn't really intended for us POD recipients but this video was put on the internet today for FEMA managers. At least we'll know what to expect if tshtf.

www.fema.gov...

I think these guys are very busy right now.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hey, you may want to start gearing up to install those GPS units that will track millege so they can tax it

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I am very sure if we get involved in anything the government wants us to do, were gonna mess it up

On purpose

I tired to open the pages of that questionaire 3 times and it came up blank???
Oh, i looked at the vid Bombeni just put up to, what kinda tools are they expecting to come to these pod sites?
Ill be so far away from there itll take 4 tanks of gas to get me close

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You can google ICS-200 and pull the test up online. There are several hospitals that have taken these test for years........

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You can still pull the test he posted............

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join