It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

My hospitals are in Seattle area. There have always been a Providence but to rename all of them to providence is insane.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Good god, this is so silly. All this is, is someone who hates Obama, and is getting others to try and follow their own political opinion on what they think is about to happen. Their examples and theories are so basic, that anybody could come up with this. They also look just as gullible to believe someone overheard a "top secret conference" about the shut down of our banking system. If there was such a conference, do you think it would be so open to were a regular joe-shmo could accidentally overhear a devastating world wide take over of the population and monetary system? Really? Realllllllly?
If there were ever such a meeting, then it would be so guarded and "hush-hush", that it would only be on a "need to know" basis, not a "anybody who is possibly interested" basis.

I'm getting really sick of all these fear-mongering-politic-activists. Obama won, get over it. I will bet ANYBODY $3,000, and will take MULTIPLE bets with any of you guys right now, that this wont happen during this supposed "timeline".

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

I watched the video again and some things are confusing. She keeps saying “they” who are they? The Feds?

Also FEMA doesn’t have the power to shut down banks, just prepare for the aftermath. Only FDIC or the President could order such a move.

I also find the dates of August through September to be quite accurate with the GDP quarterly report, which wont be good.

That would set off another stock market crash , if AIG, Fannie and Freddy goes down the global economy goes with it.

This is not about bailout bonus’s, rather the viability of the banks as well.

Maybe they have the results of the bank stress tests and found out we are sunk? Have you heard any news about the results of the stress tests?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well this is interesting. Time will tell and I think I will program my scanner with the available FEMA frequencies and stock up on ammo.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

you will be a slave and they dont get paid last time i checked.
the answer that no one likes...

fema will take care of you is what the tv will tell you i guess.

and by the time the banking system fails the money is worthless.

chaos.,..

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

I hope you are right, i remain partially skeptic myself.
The thing that hits me is too many people and places are bringing up the same stories and timelines, about the same possible scenarios.
If you could, instead of saying bs bs bs bs, how bout laying some facts out to try to convince someone whos on the fence?
I dont fall for things easy, but i also dont dismiss things easily, because a few people call shenanigans, either.
If i was to go back and take count, not just thios thread, but any one that either plays this scenario, or any other that combines these theories, im sure itll be about 10-1.
And lets just say im the one on the fence, being cautiously pessimistic.....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

With all due respect it isnt a laughing matter.

You wont be laughing if they hand out an RFID chip voucher. I take it you don’t agree that there will eventually be a one world government.

Gordon Brown and the G20 are pushing it on Obama on April 2nd 2009. Bush signed the deal in blood on Nov. 2008.

Like I said before if you are atheist you don’t need to worry. I’m not insinuating you are an atheist though. I don’t know your views.

You might as well enjoy it, after all this is one big conspiracy site. Proof is entered daily proving that this topic is not merely a conspiracy, rather putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What if this the actual truth? But then again it may be like the game played in grade school of pass the secret..You whisper in the ear of the kid infront of you and pass it to everyone in the class and see if its the same as what started..The source may be credible,but its possible that he did over hear something but imbellished here and there..

But if they did decide to pull something,this is exacly what would happen...The best way to circulate a new currency is to force it onto the masses..

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by fleabit
Look, if major police stations were briefed on this, the word would be OUT. You would not have 100% silence from all police enforcement personnel. I'd guess the military would also be briefed on such a scenario.

Not one word has come out exposing this, other than these two random folks on the 'tube, so it's untrue, simple as that.

Uh-huh JUST like the word got out that millions of people were being gassed in Germany. You'd of thought that would have been newsworthy.

You mean just like the news DID get out?

There were people who escaped the concentration camps, and they went straight to the powers that be and told them what was happening. They went to Jewish leaders and told them. They went to every person they could and told them.

Nobody believed them. Every time they told people what was happening they found it too shocking to accept.

Despite that, It's a bit of a silly comparison to make in all honesty.
These people were fighting a war, they were enclosed in a bubble of secrecy where communication to the outside would mean your execution.

This is a load of civilians in a room being told that the US economy is going to be deliberately destroyed. Word WOULD be out, and it wouldn't come from a "friend of a friend" who overheard a conversation. It would come from a person within those meetings, a person who has a conscience.

This would require thousands of Police officers being briefed, one of them would break the story, for $ if nothing else.

Lets get right down to the basics here. Why on earth would FEMA even need to brief these officers on something so severe? If FEMA are aware of a situation where this scenario would be likely to happen, they wouldn't be going out to tell thousands of Police officers about it would they?

It is already standard practice to brief in case of civil unrest, they wouldn't need to explain the reasons behind it or what is going to cause it. There are already systems and mechanisms in place to deal with massive civil unrest, so I can appreciate that this may have been a theoretical exercise that was misunderstood. But I cannot accept that FEMA went into a room full of Police officers and explained to them that the biggest conspiracy ever witnessed was underway and going to happen later this year.

I appreciate the likelihood of any scenario, and I do accept that the US economy is going to collapse sooner or later (probably sooner), but I will not accept that the biggest conspiracy to ever hit America would be explained at all to a room full of Police officers.

It boggles the mind how people just accept these thing without actually even considering how implausible they are.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
What if this the actual truth? But then again it may be like the game played in grade school of pass the secret..You whisper in the ear of the kid infront of you and pass it to everyone in the class and see if its the same as what started..The source may be credible,but its possible that he did over hear something but imbellished here and there..

But if they did decide to pull something,this is exacly what would happen...The best way to circulate a new currency is to force it onto the masses..

Excellent view, i hadnt thought of it that way, but excellent.
May have been completely sinister, and led out as harmless.
And the other way around.
May have just been a preparedness drill, and someone only heard the wrong words.
Again, ill say im hoping nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I saw your nasty little laugh there at the end, and excuse me but I didn't make the video and I didn't tell anyone they have to accept it as the final word. So quit assuming so much ok? You say if this were happening people would be telling people, well THEY are but you call them liars. Go take a nap or watch Judge Judy (in 20 minutes) or something.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Where is this proof? From some friend of a person on youtube, who overheard a meeting about putting people on a world-wide welfare, and the shutting down of our monetary system? Thats your proof!?!?

These are just fear mongering, political activists. They have so much information and knowledge over the subject, from someone who overheard this secret meeting? Remember, the source of all this is a guy who is applying for a job at a police station, and just so happens to hear all this information while he's waiting to be interviewed. Hehe, yes, I'm sure he walked in nicely, asked about applying, and then they said, "ahhh yes, please have a seat right beside this super secret meeting about FEMA camps, and the shutting down of the monetary system. Someone will see you shortly".

This is from a "credible" source who can't be revield, from another "credible" source on youtube.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

No in fact that is not my proof. I have no proof, however I’m basing my perception on the idea that the “Timing” date of September also happens to correlate EXACTLY with the end of the 3rd quarter Fiscal report and GDP report.

Both wall street and main street base their projections for fiscal growth on these reports and they wont be good.

Either it is a coincidence or the woman in the video is aware of such important dates. I doubt she is.

You mention “shutting down the monetary system” It would be a quick, expedited transition.

It couldn’t happen unless SHTF first. Lets wait and see.

I also find your laughing very inappropriate and unusual. To each their own.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Maybe you’ll rub off on me. You are always calm, cool headed and neutral. I wish I had some of those traits. This stuff gets me riled up my friend. I wished it didn’t.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

You mention “shutting down the monetary system” It would be a quick, expedited transition.
If its not, then why all of the military road blocks? If not, then why were FEMA camps talked about? If its such a slow process, then people will have a choice to up and move to somewhere outside the US with plenty of time to spare.

I also find your laughing very inappropriate and unusual. To each their own.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I find this youtube video inappropriate and unusual. I'll just laugh it off, while going to bed comfortable tonight. Trust me, if it seemed plausible, and there were actual facts leading up to this, other then a friend of a friend, of someone who isn't knowledgeable over the subject on youtube, then I may put it into consideration. And all your doing is theorizing on your ideas, again, without actual proof. Don't be so blind to let some nobody on youtube scare you so much. Trust me, I've seen PLENTY of these threads pop up when George W took office, and guess what? No FEMA camps, no evil dictatorship, and no end of the world. After you've been here a couple of years, you'll see the same fear mongering trends.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I just want to interject although this fact is like a broken record now, there are countless taped statements made by Obama himself about the New World Order that is coming. Out with the old in with the new. CHANGE is the keyword people and way too many liked the sound of it, when they didn't know what it meant!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I just want to interject although this fact is like a broken record now, there are countless taped statements made by Obama himself about the New World Order that is coming. Out with the old in with the new. CHANGE is the keyword people and way too many liked the sound of it, when they didn't know what it meant!

Yes, and you can find LOADS of quotes from many past Presidents that said the words "New World Order". Its just like if I see a pentagram on a wall, I know the devil wont pop out and kill me.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

The military roadblocks may simply be in place to direct people if panic broke out. Possibly to search and seize?? I’m not sure?

You worded that nicely. I appreciate your opinion. I’ll be easy on you.
I’ll try to sleep peacefully tonight, as well.

I am still a survivalist at heart and stand ready for any unforeseen emergency. I admitted nothing happened after the Y2K scare or the daylight savings time bug. My friends all think as you do.

That is why I come to this site to find like minded people.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm on the fence with this video, she says the presentation was "given to the entire police department" key word "entire" well who the heck was out patrolling during this supposed presentation? Of course she can't provide the source of this information so it's hearsay plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I’m with you on that. Not only Obama is saying NWO. Bush Senior said the words once.

Gordon Brown and Nicolas SARKOZY both from the G20 are coming right out and saying the words. "This will be a New World Order, the beginning of birth pangs." I

’m mad at Brown for quoting the Bible on that issue. It will happen. Those who don’t believe it will have a rude awakening.

We are in a global fnancial nightmare. No one in charge knows how to fix it. I'm not sure if Bloomberg won it's case in court yet to find out which banks got the TARP money?

Like I said before maybe the banks failed the "stress test"

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join