It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

I wouldnt mention sheer genius (i see good and inspiring thioughts worth repeating genius) without a footnote..
It seemed to ring true for that thread, also.
Maybe people that oppose your, or in this case, our view really dont beleive any of it, and maybe they kinda beleive and are scared that this stuff is happening.
Who knows.
All i can say is i give the video a 25% truth rating in my book.
And 25% is enough for me to worry about, because it fits in with to many other things that have been said and done.
So, like the old saying goes, they cant be ALL wrong,ALL the time.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I also consumed this thread with my morning coffee and would have to admit I don't like to trust a source that says I heard from someone who heard from..

Hear say unfortunately isn't a whole truth but....all of us know that FEMA and the Fed are ultimately and nefariously evil and we all know, that they know, that we know what they are up to...whew that was a mouthful...
Obviously we have begun to force their hand...they are backed into a corner here..working for a hundred years or more they will not just give in but the Internet and Sites like ATS have awakened so many and it seems as though the list of True Patriots grows larger everyday...I think these Tuber's should be commended for at least making the Sheep think...look read and discover deeper understanding.. Curiosity kills the Cat...

How come no has tried to put other parts of the bigger puzzle together it always helps to look at the whole picture.... connecting the dots that we all know are there..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"""Be Prepared! FEMA National Level Exercise 09: Starts July 27, 2009
National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)
FEMA.gov
National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.
NLE 09 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation’s overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.
Reuters News Story on Northrop Grumman Contract
"The National Level Exercise is the largest, most complex exercise conducted under FEMA's National Exercise Division," said Edward Soriano, Northrop Grumman Technical Services' program manager for the contract. "Northrop Grumman's extensive experience in training and exercise planning will aid our customer in ensuring government officials in the new administration rapidly assimilate the scope and magnitude of a crisis of this magnitude through the exercise process.""""

Does anyone notice the dates here and the dates on the "video"..???
awfully close together huh... Could they possibly be related..???

"In a time of deceit, the truth is unpopular" .. Orwell

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Its either like the 500 dollar hammers the government buys, or in case the "big city" fire departments come to you.
Maybe they know somethings coming, but not sure where it will be?
But in that case, i dont see why they havent utilized some sort of laptop or something of that nature?
But that just brings us back to the 500 dollar hammers.
Im gonna read your post agin, just to see if i can understand any more the 2nd or 3rd time.
I see what youre saying, im just missing what their ideas and planning may be.
It does seem wasteful, and extreme overkill, but thats the norm for tptb

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hashishian

Hopefuly this wont be another instance of terrorism that just "happens" to fall on the same day theyre running exercises, about the exact same thing... at the exact same place... about the exact same issues.
9-11, 7-7, now maybe 7-27,7-29?
I wanna find out where this is going on, so i wont be there.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Look, if major police stations were briefed on this, the word would be OUT. You would not have 100% silence from all police enforcement personnel. I'd guess the military would also be briefed on such a scenario.

Not one word has come out exposing this, other than these two random folks on the 'tube, so it's untrue, simple as that.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm hoping this is a bad Hoax!!! however I am convinced.

OMG, I’m sending everyone I know this youtube link. (not ATS members).

I’ve notice in my city they are changing all the names of the hospitals to Provident, they have had their original names since the 50’s!

They are planning the NWO. If there are checkpoints this meets the criteria for martial law.

This would set off panic and mass runs on the banks. These so called vouches will be encoded with an RFID chip. This is getting scary.

Thank God I live rural! I am also a survivalist and prepared for any disaster, manmade or other! They probably have no other options with the massive failing banks.

FDIC just took more money to cover a few banks. If all banks went down at the same time FDIC would not be able to cover it!

Federal Cops! How commie can we get?

This banking crisis will have a huge influence on other developed countries. That would lead them to do the same possibly causing a global currency.

I wished this crap would happen 80 years from now but our generation will see all this come to happen. Off to buy more bullets, bandaids and beans, also more ammo!

Excuse my initial reaction of panic but you did a good job of getting me going!

Those who arent prepared you shouldnt waste any time. Buy some silver or gold too. Buy extra ammo to trade, ect. Google the first 100 things that disappear off store shelves in an emergency.

Those who are atheists wont be affected much. Just get in line for your RFID chip implant. I wouldnt recommend it though!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Hey, theres my friend!
Well, Im kinda glad it may happen soon, my son is only 7 now, so id feel a little better about his chances at survival, and understanding what may or may not be happening with my guidance and protection.
Sad to say it that way, but i dont want him to go it alone, if you know what i mean.
Are the hospitals in your area merging with an insurance company, or have they been bought out by a chain hospital?
That may explain it.
And i dont doubt what youre saying, but i dont think federalizing hospitals will change all their names.
Like i said, i may be wrong.
Glad you are prepared, and just think, if nothing happens we vare all gonna have to plan one big camping trip!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I knew there was a reason that citi banks stocks fell below a buck and bank of america closed all it's drive through windows, yet both said they didnt need any TARP or Stimulus money. This would answer my question.

I suspect BOA will go under from their poor choice to aquire Countrywide and Merill.

I wonder how this affects Obama's plan to remove toxic assets from the banks?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Look, if major police stations were briefed on this, the word would be OUT. You would not have 100% silence from all police enforcement personnel. I'd guess the military would also be briefed on such a scenario.

Not one word has come out exposing this, other than these two random folks on the 'tube, so it's untrue, simple as that.

Uh-huh JUST like the word got out that millions of people were being gassed in Germany. You'd of thought that would have been newsworthy.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
I knew there was a reason that citi banks stocks fell below a buck and bank of america closed all it's drive through windows, yet both said they didnt need any TARP or Stimulus money. This would answer my question.

I suspect BOA will go under from their poor choice to aquire Countrywide and Merill.

I wonder how this affects Obama's plan to remove toxic assets from the banks?

I believe that our government will eventually sooner not later have their own National bank even though they own large portions of other banks. If we all feel uneasy there is a reason and some of the reasons are we have lost faith in our government and our banking system.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Back at you my friend!

My son is 5 so he is safe. I also have 16 year old girl twins. Kind of scary but I keep them locked up out in the Country so the boys cant get to them.

I’m not quite sure why all our hospitals are changing their names. I asked a nurse once and she said they are owned by Providence. ALL of them.

I don’t know if they were recently purchased. She said the signs outside the hospitals may not be changed but I may have heard her wrong.

Yes I know exactly what you mean. Yes I’m also prepared to Bug Out to the mountain campground, even though I live in the country.

This might be a good opportunity for some to check out some old ATS survival topics. For those who want to keep their ass alive!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Yes, they call that nationalizing all the banks. This is a bad thing.

I assume they will create the Bad bank and all banks will be included.

There are other options though, since this is global. It will have a trickle down affect throughout the world.

It wouldn’t trickle it would happen instantly. You could call it the Great Depression 2, also setting off hyperinflation.

On the other hand they may see fit to create a World bank, a branch off the IMF.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hashishian

I don't think "they" are forced into a corner, I think they just about have us where they want us. When the banks go belly up and they will, you will be amazed at what people will go along with for a meal. We have not experienced that, but the people in Africa and India, etc, they dream only of ONE halfway nourishing thing to eat just once a day; we have lived in overindulgence our whole lives and that too will be used against us to entice us into their bidding, IF we want our old way of life back.

Do you guys know about this Monsanto company and what they are doing with the world food market? Jail time for "seed banking"? If interested this is a video sent to me from the same lady who sent me the FEMA video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

To my knowledge Povident Hospital is a county hospital in Chicago..........What part of the country do you live?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Some very good ones as of recent in the survival threads. check em out, ive been goin to em alot.
But the hospitals have been merging, and selling for about 5-10 years quite often.
I bet if you look in yopur local paper, you may see something on it.
Or if its online, find a search page and peek there.
Good move hiding the girls, even if the worlds not ending.
Im very glad i have a boy, i could see myself endangering the lives of boyfriends if i had a girl!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm ahead of the game on the seed thing. I bought a few OUNCES not grams of nonhybrid seeds in bulk.

I suggest people should do this before it's too late. It doesnt cost much. People just think I'm odd for having a seed hoarding thing going on and my stockpile of food and other survival supplies.

You here on ATS are the only people that agree with me on this stuff. This is why I joined.

My friends think I'm a radical and say "nothing happened during Y2K you stocked up for nothing"

I also stocked up for the daylight savings time bug and nothing happened.

This is quite different. No one I know (friends in my town) believes in this stuff. It's very frustrating.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Guess I'll repost what I said last time since nobody apparently heard me:

"This is disinfo, in the first vid a link pops up for Hal Turner.

So don't get bent outta shape over this, it's just a couple of attention whores repeating some bs that they heard from Hal Turner, notice how they first tried and tried to convince us that it's a trustworthy source."

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealConspiracy

We heard you the first time.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Sounds good I’ll check them out. I was mainly confused and concerned as to why they would change the names of all the hospitals, especially the one I was born at.

My first thought was digital records and a digital database. That would be for starters. This new info adds more to my wild imagination.

Yes my dad was the same way. He had 4 girls and threatened to bring out the shotgun often, especially if the boy didn’t come to the door and just honked.

I was raised in the city. I moved out of town to a rural area’s when the gangs showed up.

I think what was meant was ALL cities, especially if Bank of America is one of them.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealConspiracy

Why would a disinfo want to set off bank runs? I'm not familiar with disinfo's? I'm fairly new to this what exactly does it mean and what is the purpose? Are you saying th OP is a disinfo or just the video?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join