It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent FEMA Warning with Timeline

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
we all see online what happening ....but we are to small as individual so before we wake up shut it down... redirect and control it....

IT WILL HAPPEN...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thinker23

it's not ny city that might go under national law, it's schenectedy...(probably horribly mispelled.) that's in upstate NY around the finger lakes. by what I've read of the story, it seems that their police dept has been found to be quite corrupt.

as far as the fema conversation, who knows weather it's legit or not. but, I think most can see the possibility of them declaring a banker's holiday as being within the range of possibilities. lately we've been lucky to get from paycheck to paycheck, but, well, it might not be a bad idea to start holding a little bit of that paycheck in your wallet, instead of your bank?

what can I say, up on drudge this morning, in bold red letters,

"BEIJING TO PITCH NEW GLOBAL CURRENCY; DUMP DOLLAR"
the link goes here...
www.ft.com...

I kind of think the IMF did the audit of our economic condition here, and well, found it rather not to it's liking, if not just completely inauditable. and well, they were only required under the agreement with bush to keep their findings quiet till bush left office. so, well, bush is out of office, obama's in, and the crap is hitting the fan! I don't think anything is out of the range of possibilities.

as for the actual overheard conversation. I am wondering also, maybe this is just a small part of the bigger agenda of ensuring that obama fails by our fellow republicans. who, well, to put it bluntly, must be rather dumb if they don't realize that if this guy does fail, we ALL DO. and well, you throwing the blame in this direction or than will not buy you bread to fill your stomach!

[edit on 24-3-2009 by dawnstar]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I stopped fiddling with having a bank account well over a decade ago. Got tired of dealing with the bank.

Now what I want to know is, if the entire banking system is shut down, how will the working GET PAID?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
>.<

Ok, just because I am about to disagree with the OP doesn't mean that I am an agent lol...

Anyway... Would it not be more reasonable to suggest that maybe FEMA (who are getting more funding now) are going around and training local forces for a "Hypothetical" situation...? As in the ultimate disaster that "could" potentially happen?

Using relations to the bank, is an obvious choice as America is currently in a financial crisis... I don't think they will shut them down completly... But to give a great impact to make people aware... That said, it could all just be a team exercise.

Basically, I think this one massive scale test for FEMA and they want the backing of all forces. Thus they are moving around the country giving presentations/role play etc.

They are saying Sept/Aug as this is when they plan to put it into action.

They do these kind of things in the UK twice a year. Mass scale evacs in London due to the bombings on 7/7.

Anyhow, none of the above is really fact (except for the UK bit).. But its the obvious reasonable suggestion that comes to mind

[edit on 24/3/2009 by Kliskey]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Perhaps its not that big of a secret? Maybe that was thir public announcement. You know mainstream isn't going to cover it, and with that said the majority wouldn't believe it because we "conspiracists" are talking about it. I didn't even watch the video since I don't have a video player on my phone, but one could say they've seen this coming for decades.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Wow - I hope this isn't true, but everything else I have read, I think it can actually happen.

Ex

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Well said.
This is the kind of rumor mongering that blurs the truth
while convincing the sheeples to be AFRAID VERY AFRAID!
I call this video B*** S!!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
just a question on the video

is that glen beck dressed in disguise on the left? It is isn't it?

Ex

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by itstheendoftheworldaswekn

You made me laugh! I think it is

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have just listened to the 2nd part - they began talking about the China getting the U.S. and stuff, so now I will put a 2nd opinion of this, I think they have made some of this stuff up. The eminent domain is complete unsubstanciated about China. So that makes me think much of what else they are saying is probably not true too.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
China is certainly a force to be aware of. Consider how much of the US debt is owned by China.

China's new status -- it now owns nearly $1 out of every $10 in U.S. public debt -- means Washington will be increasingly forced to rely on Beijing as it seeks to raise money to cover the cost of a $700 billion bailout. China, in fact, may be the government's largest creditor, period. The Treasury does not keep records on domestic bond holders. But analysts said China's holdings are so vast that the existence of a larger stakeholder in the United States now seems unlikely.

www.washingtonpost.com...

It is a great article that explores our relationship with China in great and disturbing detail.

If we can't pay them back in cash, we will have to pay them back with something.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So here we have an organization that is essentially an anti-Obama group and it's coincidentally one of THEIR members that 'overhears' a FEMA briefing? I realize that FEMA isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer (based upon their sterling Katrina operation), but they would actually have a meeting of this gravity within earshot of just anyone?

Also, these two people need to read a little bit before chruning-out their personal version of pre-WWII Germany and Hitler. Communist? Used the Bible? Come on people. This is agenda-based fear-mongering.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SoundMeister

Cmon guys and gals, lets not choke the messenger.
And if we all said these things every time we spoke on a whim, just about every theory thats been brought up here would be beat down in its first stages.
I know, and feel we are all entitled to our opinion, and im not singling this post out,
But we all were sure the earth was flat at one point, save a very small group of people in spain.
Everything is a theory, and somehow mindless dribble until proven.
And if this is rght, wont we all be glad someone posted this "mindless dribble, total bs?"
Ive seen alot of things on here i would think less of than this, and i would be a clown for just dismissing all these things, until i can prove them 100 pct wrong.
And as far as this theory goes, i really hope at the end of september, i can send Bombeni a u2u and say na na na na, you were wrong!
Its something he saw importance in, and thought we should all see it and be a little more informed than the msm would have us.
I say good job bringing this to our attention, RIGHT or WRONG.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I certainly understand how the times in which we live can give birth to paranoia. So, please understand that I am not criticizing those who feel that the video in question has some level of credibility. I don't agree but am understanding of others who feel differently than I.

That said, to me, that video was nothing more than a couple of people lost in some delusional, revolutionary mission who, more than anything else, want to feel as if they can have some impact on world events.

The internet is a wonderful thing that puts the ability to receive and transmit information to an audience we would not have previously been able to access. Some of us want desperately to use this vehicle as a road to importance or relevance.

Ok end of my lame attempt at amateur psychology

Let's analyze the alleged "inside info," as explained by our two video hosts, shall we? The likelihood that such a sensitive meeting would e held at a local police station, in an open room, within earshot of any person who happens by is so remote that it makes me question the motivation of those involved. The people on the video are either ignorant or extremely gullible.

Secondly, the FEMA employees are identified as such because they were wearing FEMA jackets. FEMA employees do not wear those jackets everywhere they go...mostly they wear them when they are working at an Emergency site. There is no way, if we suspend reality for a moment and believe this meeting took place, they would want to be so easily identified at this most sensitive meeting.

Thirdly, there is such a clear anti Obama sentiment on display in the video that one has to question the motivation of those involved. This does not, in and of itself, render the message moot, but it should cause any thinking person to wonder how much of a factor this is here.

Finally, I have more than a few friends in law enforcement, including one who is the Chief of Police in a Southern CT town and none of them have heard anything remotely resembling the dire message being transmitted by these two Goobers in the video.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is disinfo, in the first vid a link pops up for Hal Turner.

So don't get bent outta shape over this, it's just a couple of attention whores repeating some bs that they heard from Hal Turner, notice how they first tried and tried to convince us that it's a trustworthy source.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Folks, whether or not these people made up their story, surely it's wiser to be prepared. Next time your buying your groceries, get a little extra. Buy a few jerrycans fill them autofuel. And hey!, if it all blows over you'll have a bumper christmas.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by distortion9

Originally posted by theWCH
I don't see any way that they would tell the police about this six months in advance. It would be impossible to keep it a secret. If this is in the cards, then Obama might as well announce it tomorrow night.

This.

NYPD is 40,000 strong. These officers have friends and families that they would inform just for their own best interest.

My take would be that possibly the officers along with their families across the country could be threatened if the officers divulge the take over plan. No different then the individuals who were present during the aftermath of the Roswell crash and were told to keep quiet or else they and their families would be in jeopardy.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Basically he overheard a scenario with FEMA trainers.
They were talking about a hypothetical scenario to train police in emergency management.
A made up situation.
Big deal.

Even if that were true.The thought of the local police being federalized,hospitals under Gvt. control. Is more of a nightmare than the thought of an actual collapse of the economy.

Yes this is the nightmare scenerio but this is the reason they are secretly having these meetings to prepare and set forth a strategy to take over like a thief in the night. The collapse of our economy is frightening and 2 years ago who would of ever thought the American people would be faced with massive unemployment, bank and business failures as well as massive foreclosures as we are today.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by amari]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Well take it for what it's worth, but some folks claim to have overheard a FEMA conference at a Police Station, and the news ain't good. On the one hand I don't like fear-mongering, but these people seem level-headed, and if I had heard these things I would be compelled to repeat it. You be the judge.

www.youtube.com...

well, why would they tell police, who are regular folks, about such a takeover that's going to happen months from now. please let's use some logic here. and of course, you get the mandatory OBAMA IS HITLER story, gee, no bias there right? and the police won't be doing road checks..they'll all be down guarding the banks and other businesses affected by this. simply pull up your own police force numbers off of your cities website, and try and calculate how they will cover all of this happening. the more this couple talks, the less credible they become.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazimodo

Could not watch it all. Its too implausible to think a job applicant is permitted access to a FEMA briefing, since most cops are too paranoid to let anybody who is not handcuffed, into the building, especially in the States. The banking system is continuing on it's train wreck and the market tensions are all in a negative loop back but the bottom is in sight. This video seems to want to instill fear and anxiety, based on some agenda that is hidden ...intensifying the negative loop.

Exactly the job applicant was not permitted legitimate access to the FEMA briefing but the meeting was going on and he overheard their converstions unknown to FEMA and the police department. My theory is that this man was thought to be part of the police dept. and why would anyone else be there except policeman. If this incident truely happened this job applicant has been a God send for millions of Americans to prepare.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join