It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones rushes to release ´Obama Deception´ early due to authorities attempts to block itś rel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
In a way, your AJ there is causing a form of domestic terrorisim by inciting fear and false accusation towards Obama when no time in the entire history of this country has ANY president been able to "fix" anything in less than 3 months of being sworn in.

Your AJ is a fear and paranoia promoter and now is stepping across the line of responsible journalism. He is not reporting truth, he is reporting fantasy and sparkle based on less than 3 months of actual office term of Obama.

What a freakin joke.

Cheers!!!!

Aj backs up everything he exposes with facts. Period. It is not a crime in America to expose truths. There is alot of shdiness with Obama, I can't wait to see how AJ sheds light on it.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by regullick

Sorry, but this is nothing but hype. I'm all for Alex Jones and what he does, but if he were a real patriot, a real American, and if he REALLY wanted to get the message out, he would release his videos on YouTube or something.

IMHO, he's just cashing in on hysteria. He's no different than Michael Moore.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by elderban

Go to YouTube and type in the title of any of his movies. What do you get? Go to Google video and do the same thing. What do you get?

I'm sure they'll all be uploaded here on ATS Media eventually.

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by regullick

Alex Jones rushes to release ´Obama Deception´ early due to authorities attempts to block itś release

digg.com

The New World Order is tightening its fists now. Listen to this radio clip, it sends a very worrying message out about the attempts to block our freedom of speech by the ruling elite.
(visit the link for the full news article)

i listened, but alex jones CAN'T TELL US RIGHT NOW HOW "THEY" ARE TRYING TO STOP THE RELEASE OF HIS VIDEO. yeah, because he is held back from telling us right, RIGHT!!
c'mon...no phone messages, no video, no audio, no signed, or written documents, no witnesses...nothing...but i betcha...INSPITE OF THESE HURDLES...he is able to get the video out.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The movie's already on the net and I think your caps lock is getting stuck or something.

Edit: Actually, it's not yet, my bad.

Peace

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A couple of thoughts on this subject:

First of all, Alex Jones has a right to publish any book or produce any video as long as he does so without breaking any laws. He also has the right to charge for his efforts. I find him to be laughable but there seem to be many who believe in him or at least find him interesting enough to pay attention to his rants. If he wants to charge you that is his right.

All of that said, it is preposterous to give any credence whatsoever into his ridiculous claims that the gov't is trying to suppress his latest collection of unsubstantiated fairy tales. Anyone who doesn't recognize this for "info-mmercial," marketing 101 needs to take a step back and re-evaluate their critical thinking skills.

Look, AJ has found a niche and is taking full advantage. Just proves that anything is possible in this country. But let's understand what he is; an actor playing a role. He is not much different than Bill O'Reilly or Geraldo Rivera in that way. Fear mongering, especially fear of the "man," is his thing. It is his industry.

He is certainly not some freedom fighter desperately attempting to save the country for the proverbial, "PTB."

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here's another 'sneak peek'
www.infowars.com...
He just mentioned on the radio that the FBI has been calling him and even asked where his servers are located. I don't think he would lie about something like that?
interesting ...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetatronCubensis
www.infowars.com...
He just mentioned on the radio that the FBI has been calling him and even asked where his servers are located. I don't think he would lie about something like that?
interesting ...

Would a conspiracy theory profiteer lie about something that would increase the amount of attention he may receive?

Consider, that a simple trace route of his domain name leads anyone to the physical server being: ds1108.securenet-server.net owned by nexcess.net we can guess that the tidbit you mentioned from Mr. Jones is at least a gross exaggeration.

We may also wonder if Mr. Jones is a fan of the "old school" -- The Dangerous Mythology Of American Hope
Odd similarities.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by regullick

Funny that if this guy wants to give vital informaiton about people's rights then why does he not provide these movies for free on his infowars website? Why do people have to buy them first before being allowed to distribute them?

I would consider his credibility more if he had donation buttons instead of "pay now" buttons on those materials.

This is a great point. I understand he needs to make money to continue what he's doing however, I'm sure there are other sources. It would take nothing for him to make a video and post it up on his page. It's way too easy really and you don't have to use YouTube - just use a free open source player and wa-la.

I used to like his stories but now I'm not so sure. Again, if his information is so vital to our lives and the world then just let it out man.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

It is interesting
isn't it

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetatronCubensis
www.infowars.com...
interesting ...

I like Jones but seriously, the FBI calling and saying "where are your servers?" That is priceless. They know. It's not that hard to figure out.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an idiot. He has said the same thing about the last 2 presidents and his predictions havent come true. He is out to scare people and make money and he is a terrorist in the worst form. He's trying to act like he's and "information agent and fighting for the people" but he is a freaking terrorist scum.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The man (Obama) has not even been president for 3 months yet and here you got AJ declaring foul and all you followers are going right down the drain with AJ's narrow and uncredible decleration against Obama.

In a way, your AJ there is causing a form of domestic terrorisim by inciting fear and false accusation towards Obama when no time in the entire history of this country has ANY president been able to "fix" anything in less than 3 months of being sworn in.

Your AJ is a fear and paranoia promoter and now is stepping across the line of responsible journalism. He is not reporting truth, he is reporting fantasy and sparkle based on less than 3 months of actual office term of Obama.

What a freakin joke.

Cheers!!!!

That is because Alex Jones knows that Obama, like Bush and the rest of them, works for the Federal Reserve.

I would cry foul too.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It'd be amazing how much more money he could make if he didn't allow people to duplicate his movies to their hearts content and upload them to YouTube, Google Video, etc...

Some people want to say he's just in it for the money, I'd say he's a horrible businessman. AJ's loss is our gain I guess.

Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Hell yea! absolutely right. Glean the wheat from the chaff and accept it!

Truth can come from many areas. Sheesh even Jesus sat with tax collectors and whores! Are you better than him?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
Consider, that a simple trace route of his domain name leads anyone to the physical server being: ds1108.securenet-server.net owned by nexcess.net we can guess that the tidbit you mentioned from Mr. Jones is at least a gross exaggeration.

When a cop asks you if you have any warrants, and you say no, he then get on his radio or computer and finds out if you're lying or not. He could find out without asking you, but he still asked you anyways.

If they really did ask him, how is it a gross exaggeration? Ever heard of just plain old simple harassment for the sake of harassment (mental, emotional, physical)?

Peace

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I am watching it now....

He wanted to get it out real quick for some reason.

-Kdial1

Yeah... it's like the effect of a "Going out of business sale" or "Limited time offer"

AJ is a marketeer and nothing more.

Don't you think HE is worried about cash too? How best to solve that... "BUY MY STUFF QUICK BEFORE I GET SHUT DOWN!"

[edit on 11-3-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Those of you saying he makes people buy his movies and then decry him for it are both wrong and hypocritical. Say what you will about the man and his message, but this infowars thing is his bread and butter and those movies require considerable upfront investment and a lot of time to put together; and criticizing him for trying to make a living is especially gross when you consider he GIVES ALL OF HIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AWAY FOR FREE virtually the same day the films are released.

I see this 'sneak peek' was posted to infowars, maybe he's doing this instead of releasing the whole thing early.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Funny how a lot of you guys agreed with Alex Jones when he was all over the World Trade Center theories and wanted to take down the Bush administration, but now that he wants to go after the Obama administration you guys scream "hands off!"

Typical hypocrites.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Funny how a lot of you guys agreed with Alex Jones when he was all over the World Trade Center theories and wanted to take down the Bush administration, but now that he wants to go after the Obama administration you guys scream "hands off!"

Typical hypocrites.

Maybe some... not me. I've never gone for these types of fools.

The real truth is not to be found anywhere on the internet or anywhere in books. It is only discovered in secret meetings within.

Anything you find in the MSM (the Internet included) is simply manifestations of histrionics. Even posts such as yours and mine are nothing more than an infantile desire to say "Hey look at me! Me too! I'm valid!!!"

The sooner people learn this, the sooner they will stop looking for others for validations of their ideas and look inward.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join