It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones rushes to release ´Obama Deception´ early due to authorities attempts to block itś rel

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If there is an "NWO" it will be alex jones and people who publish similar messages who CAUSE it!
HE preaches the NWO use fear against us. WHAT do you fear more, do u fear that one building in the thousands in your country might be hit by terrorists (like 9/11 - 7/7 etc - the MSM) or is it the thought that your own government might kill or lock you up not miles miles more scary?
In 1984 - FEAR is used to keep people in line. I dont know about everyone else here but to see a terror attack somewhere or other is never a nice thing but it has never scared me that much really. Although I live in a large city, its pretty insignificant in world terms, the stuff Alex spouts scared the s**t out of me if it were to come true. He is WORSE than the NWO!

Jesus... I'l take the more forgiving side thanks... I'l give this "revolution" a miss!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

thanks mate,

people on here slag me off so much when i say what i think

in 2004 i was getting a few hours sleep a night becuase ww3 and planet X and all that was "coming in 2005", then it was 06, then 07 now its 2012

any wonder i dont buy it?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
All you people seem to be living in the past or the future try living in the now!
It will help you evolve from conditioned wanting bodies to maybe realizing that living in the now would actually make you happy and instead of dwelling on things you cannot do jack # about, hopefully it would help you realize you have lived your whole life the way they wanted you to Living in the future and the past have you ever experienced the future or past, nope you haven't you have only experienced the present.
Screw NWO, its all made up by us and our unknowing fearful minds don't you see the reality of it all what if the governments just came forward and said "listen this is the way it is were revamping the dollar were doing this doing that and you Have to follow" seriously what would you do?? grab a gun ? what good will that get you, dead good thats how good ? you gonna hide? for how long? you gonna fight, not for long....

Does this make any sense?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
BOTTOM LINE: If people like Alex Jones didn't fund their operation somehow, we'd have NO VOICE AT ALL speaking out against the injustices of this world. Think of it as a donation to the charity of 'free humanity' when you buy one of his films.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Guys, like I said before, all this Alex Jones bashing is uncalled for. Wait for the actual video link to be posted here, and THEN we can all pick apart the video. Mindlessly bashing Alex the man instead of his ideals is tasteless.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why I can only listen to alex 1 day a week on sundays I hardly ever get a chance to get around to listening to him even on that day. Never the less no matter if gov or obama likes it or not he still has the right to print and publish what ever he wants.

Any member of any party or group making the open ended threat to block the sale of or ban the distribution of his documentary or any other information he puts out now or in the future are going to have a mess on there hands, it would be like trying to stop rush limbah pardon my spelling on rush's last name if I got it wrong from speaking at the republican party.

I dont think I will watch even if the documentry is online being that my current internet access isnt fast enough for me to wait for the load time, here again we get into citizens rights vers the state's right to censorship. I am currently working on a bill for congress and the house that should be done sometime this month that I will post online when its done on this matter regarding citizens rights.

If you dont like what someone has to say not only do you not have to agree or disagree with what they have to say you can just simply not watch it listen to it or get anywhere near the hearing of this kind of information. A good example is if you dont like what members post on above top secret you can do several things you can either block members so you cant see there post or you can not post or not pay attention to the posters of the information thats being presented at the time.

Or better yet if its a hot topic you can create a new thread somewhere on ats or somewhere else and start a open debate like whats taking place in this thread now on alex's documentry. And no matter what special intrest group or member of congress or lobbiest firm or group likes it or not thats just the way it is in the united states today.

A attempt to block this mans ideas has already been settled in the people vs larry flint. It took a man going to jail for publishing a magazine in order for many of the print media and other media to have the rights to publish and print what they do today that does not mean the fight on this subject is over with.

Most recently judith miller you could say is the current larry flint for the 20th century she choose not to disclose her source and off to jail she went I can safely say if I was arrested for something I knew or about something I printed I would have no problem going to jail for a time so the rest of you would have the same right.

It would be a bad idea to target alex or someone like me on somthing like this though gov can get away with locking up a reporter here and there but in the end the people always win.

Sorry Mr. President I hate to inform you and your office but the president of the united states is not above the oath he or she took to get into office and if there is any evidence in alex or anyone else's documentry that comes out that you or any one in your adminstration goes out the way to cover up or censor you or any one in your office can be held accountable and charged with a crime or many crimes assuming the information being presented on the other end is factual and proveable.

In fact you would get more support for your office mr. president if you did nothing and at least see what he has to say in this film.

Thats my 2 cents for now I have my disagreement's with Mr. Jones but he still has the right to publish and print what he wants.

Falcon

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
you know.. you find out all this is happening.. then you freak out.

then you MIGHT want to take the initiative and understand WHY this is all happening... WHY the highest intellectual minds of our species have come to this agreement as to why these things need to take place..

the TRUE meaning behind it.

or you might NOT go that far.. and remain in a constant state of shock, fear, and misunderstanding.. caught in an infinite loop of fear and hate and resistance of change.

I think fundamental misinterpreted popular religions deprives people from understanding the actual basis of why this change is occurring.
and they're addicted to resisting that change..

completely cutting themselves off from true progress and cooperation.

it makes me sad.. so sad that it makes me sick.

change is the nature of the universe.
change is inevitable.

EVEN if you see through the veil.. and yeah "you get it".. you see the grooming and you see obama's purpose etc...

so what.. yeah it's there to guide people who don't have eyes..

most have no idea of the higher matters behind the purpose of all this change..
so they NEED to be steered.

if you want to avoid poison in your food and water.. if you research enough.. you can avoid it. it's not hard to do at all.
in fact in alot of cases.. it's cheaper.

so just do what you can for you and yours.

i think the Obama Deception will be more like a "see how much i know" type show-off.
yeah great Jones,.. you know all this.
you understand the superficial reasons behind why..
you don't truly understand the big picture as to why.

the guy could be making documentaries about so many more important things.

like the truth behind the Christ..
or the truth behind Moses and the big serpent on the staff and the little serpents that rained from above and bit the people..
and the destiny involved in such...

that might be more important........

just a bit.

guess someone ELSE will have to do THAT........ ahem...

-

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Okay guys, a torrent of it is up: www.mininova.org...

Now that it's out, nobody has any excuses to bash the film without first watching it. For those who don't use torrents, I'm sure some people will be uploading it to YouTube/Google Video/ATS Media shortly.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
'I agree Alex Jones does try to make as much money as he can from his research, but this shouldnt discredit his research.'

Eh?! Are you absolutely freaking kidding?

You don't see a clear cut conflict of interest here?

Hypothetical:

Drugs firm releases new and improved drug against acne, claims that based on new research results, having prolonged acne, dramatically increases your chances of developing cancer of the face by 80%+.

But, just because they have a new anti acne drug on the market that stands to net the firm untold $/£/Euros/yen in profits, we shouldn't discredit their research??!! Mate, if the research is dodgy, it's dodgy, and as responsible people, we should do all we can to discredit it.

If he was making zero cash, (OK, enough for expenses and a living 'allowance') that's one thing, but to rant and rave and make 'as much money as he can from his DVD's and Videos' is another entirely.

Unless of course, the main bulk of it goes to the families of the victims of 9/11 or somesuch as benefits. But somehow, i doubt that's the case.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The difference is that cash is not Alex's top priority. If only ONE copy of the DVD sold and a MILLION burned discs were made, alongside with it being uploaded to most video sites, do you think Alex Jones would be mad? He doesn't want money - he wants people to watch it, view the information presented, and do their own research about it. People calling Alex Jones a "scammer" while completely ignoring the BILLIONS Congress has been dishing out of nothing is sad.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I believe the movie has now been released.

A guy I know here in my home town is currently watching it now. As Alex has stated on his show as of his recent one, he was hinting at releasing it to the masses early. And wanting it to go 'viral'. So if you know where to go, get it and lets pick it apart and see if he is stating the real deal.

Gala

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yup, that's where my friend got it from. Thanks for posting the link! I wasn't sure if I could or not lol. But it will be interesting to see the reactions to his newest installment!

Sorry for the Double Post people.

Gala

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I doubt this video is going to be one of his better works, in fact I feel it's going to be one of his worse. If he's going to go full bore assault on Obama's cred, I really hope he sticks completely to fact and NO conjecture .
I like AJ, he's done amazing work, I owe him allot , but sometimes Grrr he sensationalizes his info

[edit on 11-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 11-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
is there any link to a page that already has the video posted for free? any one know of one??

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by elderban

Go to YouTube and type in the title of any of his movies. What do you get? Go to Google video and do the same thing. What do you get?

I'm sure they'll all be uploaded here on ATS Media eventually.

Peace

And did Alex Jones upload them? I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
does anyone know of a link to find the video for free already?? anyone have any ideas or know when ill be able to find a free version on google video or elsewhere

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
yeah the feds are really trying to stop his new movie from being released.. then explain to me how i am able to download it off the internet right now????

PURE BS HYPE FROM AJ!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by robertnesta

you can find a copy here Alex_Jones_-_Obama_Deception you need a bittorrent client to download it

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It is on youtube here is part 1

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattehinthebox

You can find pretty well anything you want on www.torrentz.ru...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join