It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones rushes to release ´Obama Deception´ early due to authorities attempts to block itś rel

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Obama's direction in foreign policy is clear

those saying he just into office, well that's that's weak statement

he now know his DIRECTION

this is sufficient to comment on

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

If you need to be empowered against something, you need to know what that something is.

I think most of the country is aware there is a problem. Furthermore people have been 'awake' to the fact that politicians are liars for generations.

Look to yourself for solutions, not other people.

Agreed. Alex Jones' followers seem to believe that the solutions to the world problems involves spreading a message of hopelessness and futility.

You would think that someone such as AJ who has such loyal followers would also empower those followers with a solution. If not what good is a leader. Could you ever imagine a political or military leader telling their followers of the futility of a battle.

Please correct me if I am wrong but Jones' videos go into explicit detail over the ruthlessness, manipulative ability, and overwhelmingly advanced technology possessed by those in power. When Alex Jones fails to present a solution then his true message is clear.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
When you think about it, it doesn't matter how stupid Alex Jones is (not that I think he's stupid), if the government is censoring it, that's bad, because it means they have something to hide.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thanks for -> BAN!!! (i'm alexjones.sub)
There is so many unintelligent people on this forum!
You just don't get it...
You say I would easily have my ass surrendered, then you say how Alex Jones is spreading word of no hope... But all of that is simply not true!! You have to understand that he is not in situation right now that he can do something more than spread the word. His radio shows are FREE, and he encourages people to copy and distribute his docs where ever they can... He is only selling original DVD's. What, you would like him to send you original DVDs for free? Man you have some serious reasoning problems!
I personally, as I already said, don't like everything that he says.
- To say the truth, after his show with Peter Joseph I almost stopped listening to his shows. One or two days after he even called him pro-NWO, because he didn't take the time to watch the Zeitgeist II with attention. Maybe he is sorry now (maybe not). In fact it turned out that he was little jealous.
- I hate religion, he promotes Christianity. I stopped going to church when I was 10 y o.
- Maybe prices in his web shop should be a little bit less than they are...

But guys, you can hear so much good stuff on his show. His guests are great people like Ron Paul, dr. Russell Blaylock (Neurosurgeon), David Icke, dr. Rebecca Carley, Jordan Maxwell, Willie Nelson, Chuck Norris...

And YES!!! His only job right now must be waking up and gathering people. And YES, he, David Icke, Ron Paul..., are our only chance (on large scale), and we must spread their word. Those people, especially David Icke proved to be right so many times, that people like you should stop questioning them over and over again. I have nothing against checking their info, and stopping being sucker, but please don't say lies about them, you are turning people away from the desheaplezation process.
Details should not be important any more...
We are all against the NWO, and that is the only thing that should matter right now!

Please read this, please:
www.davidicke.com...
and watch this
www.youtube.com...

God bless all awaken Americans, you will make the difference.

(sorry if something is not in true spirit of English language, I'm not from US, UK, Australia or...)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
it can be downloaded everywhere ... torrentz.com ... any public tracker ... it is legal? I dont know if this documentary is a public video or a commercial one ...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Friends, just open your eyes...... You may not like Alex Jones and that's OK. Just listen to what he says and do your own research. I have and I'm yet to find a major flaw in his assessments. There is a lot going on in this country that would sheer the conscious of anyone that would take the time to look. Truth is truth no matter who says it.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by rikk7111]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
However, I doubt Alex Jones is high enough on anyone's radar to even make a ripple in daily politics. He's probably making this story up as publicity for his book. What better a way to get the conspiracy minded to snatch up your book if they think its "taboo" or not going to be around for very long.

Ding. Lots of conspiracy theorists use that tactic.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I watched it on Google video earlier... hope that doesn't violate any copyright laws.

It was interesting but like most Alex Jones videos it could have really been about four minutes long and got the message across.

I don't think anyone on ATS will be surprised to learn that Obama is the same as all the other corrupt politicos before him.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes, the problem with AJ is not necessarily that he is a bad dude, he isn't! The problem is that he over sensationalizes his topics and generally has a radical's perspective.

What are radicals? They are things you want to keep out of your body and your vicinity! In these respects, he is just as bad as the people he is pursuing, dispersing dispersing dispersing propaganda. The key to all things is balance people, this is no secret, any body or idea that leans to far in one direction will need to be corrected somehow.

I like that AJ has a good heart but jesus, can you imagine having to spend a weekend with this guy?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
New Theory why Alex Jones is in such a hurry to get out his latest masterpiece. All based on factual data.

Radio show advertising revenues have dropped precipitously in the last year.

Jones DVDs are being copied from directly sold items and then copies of copies - often now readily downloaded as Torrents or as file sharing.
His most ardent followers have learned anything new issued is available within a day of release. And people are tighter with their money than ever.

Having pretty much exhausted the catalogue of conspiracies, and wanting to keep at the forefront in an increasingly competitive field, Jones has to continually come up with, some would say invent, topical scoops.

Putting out the word that the government is trying to block his messages gives an immediacy to getting whatever new he has to offer. It may not be available unless they hurry.

One has to give him credit for great marketing and maintaining a high profile in his chosen sub-culture niche.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The man (Obama) has not even been president for 3 months yet and here you got AJ declaring foul and all you followers are going right down the drain with AJ's narrow and uncredible decleration against Obama.

In a way, your AJ there is causing a form of domestic terrorisim by inciting fear and false accusation towards Obama when no time in the entire history of this country has ANY president been able to "fix" anything in less than 3 months of being sworn in.

Your AJ is a fear and paranoia promoter and now is stepping across the line of responsible journalism. He is not reporting truth, he is reporting fantasy and sparkle based on less than 3 months of actual office term of Obama.

What a freakin joke.

Cheers!!!!

I don't trust much that comes out of Alex Jones mouth. I was just banned from his "Prison Planet Forums" for debunking his tall tales about the Internet2 and how they're going to make us pay to visit sites and all that stuff. First they said I was wrong, then they challenged me to provide proof and then I asked them for proof and then I got banned. Alex Jone's web site Prison Planet Forums practices more censorship than the government. They do not want anyone proving Jones wrong because they might not buy his MRE's and other crap he sells.

Kylearan

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Here is a sobering quote by Abe Lincoln:

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." -- U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, Nov. 21, 1864 (letter to Col. William F. Elkins) Ref: The Lincoln Encyclopedia, Archer H. Shaw (Macmillan, 1950, NY)

Link for the full 115 minute video. The Obama Deception.

Republican / Democrat: They are all possibly just different sides to the same coin.

video.google.com...

It is therorized that any / all the presidents that have "bucked" the "real powers" have been murdered. President John F. Kennedy was the last real President. The rest have been controlled puppets that did and do exactly as they are told or else.

Presidents are now nothing more than Corporate Yes Men. We are currently a planet ruled by the major Corporations, the bankers.

Excellent video.

Gives one much to think about.

Now, watch the Obama inauguration - most of the people have this frenzied, almost hypnotic stare.

Start researching mind control of the masses.

The public, the people are never really truly aware of who the real power is (Corporations / Elite)

I don't see more jobs
I don't see the war ending
I don't see gas, electric or any other energy coming down in price.

I did see the middle class bailing out AIG and the rest of the big Corporate Financial Institutions.

I did not see the heads of these "bailed out" institutions come under prosecution for stealing all of our money. They are above being held accountable.

I don't see the previous "President" or his administration being held accountable for torturing prisoners of war. Why? They are above the law, only the rest of us must adhere to "the law". There really than is no such thing as "law" only the facade of "law".

125 of the richest men / women on the planet are members of the Bilderberg Group - they run the planet and we are their slaves. Yes some of us still have jobs and live in nice homes and have "nice stuff" but we all never the less serve "them" and all of us hang by a thin thread that could be cut at anytime.

For more than three decades I have been a "Democrat".

Republic / Democrat - they are opposite sides to the same coin.

There really is no "choice" just the illusion of choice to "keep us in line".

You can't run, you can't hide "they" have us all tagged and numbered.

We are all expendable and have no value to "them" save for our days "productivity".

Once our collective usefullness has been deemed at a end, there will be a major pandemic or some other catastrophe to "trim" the bush (popluation).

I use to walk by the crazy guy on the street corner with his sign, "The end is near" and secretly feel smug and superior that I at least still had my sanity.

I'm not so smug, not so sure anymore.

The video link above is pretty hard hitting, very sobbering and factual.

It is worth the 115 minutes. If you can tear yourself away from "American Idol" or "Gossip Girl".

Global enslavement is now and it is here. Democrat / Republican they are just different sides to the exact same coin.

I had hoped Obama was "the real deal". But it appears things are still being run "as usual".

50:35 of the video "The Obama Deception" is scary. We are still living in a police state that will eventually become a policed planet and the Bilderberg Group is to thank.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I love Alex Jones, and even though his method of delivery can be a bit raw and unnerving, the fact that he is out there day in and day out trying to educate and inform the lemmings as to what is going on, in my mind, is admirable.

What he says isnt popular by any means. If he were a true snake oil saleman not only would he be charging more for the site, the videos, the written materials, but he would be in a different market entirely. Convincing dumbed down sheeple that their lives are being manipulated by a shadow government isnt exactly an easy racket or a very profitable one.

Alex Jones tells it like it is. You ask why he is so brash and so loud, I say sometimes it take a loud voice in order to be heard above all of the poisonous lies and media B.S. being perpetrated by the mainstream. I say that some things need to be said loudly.

Wheather you like him or hate him you have to admit that he has opened a lot of eyes and brought a lot of unpopular but critical topics to the front. He has done more to get the truth out and awaken the masses than almost anyone, including all of these supposed crusaders here on ATS. He is responsible for an entire movement of people who have become educated as to the wickedness that is being conducted by our elected leaders and oppressors.

Bohemian Grove was a myth until AJ made it fact. The Bilderberger meetings were nothing more than an unconfirmed tall tale....until AJ showed up with camera and bull horn and proved to the world that it was in fact real.

Some of you call the man a liar or a disinfo agent, yet he has an unbelievably accurate track record. More so than your mainstream media sources, more so than your beloved leader and his promises. If Jones says something enough times you had better sit up and pay ettention because odds are he is giving you the truth.

You knock a man for charging a meager amount for a video that cost him serious out of pocket money to make... yet fail to ackowledge that he is offering to give it away and asking his listeners to reproduce it and GIVE IT AWAY. What else can one man do?

Im not saying he is 100% right in everything he says or does and Im not saying that he isnt without his flaws, but I dont see anyone else out there risking what little they do have to try and help us. Do you see anyone from our corrupt government educating or even pretending to give a damn about any regular tax paying Americans? Do they even pretend to care?

Hell no they dont.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Alex Jones calls it like he sees it and me thinks he is seeing what is really going on.

Raw, loud, brassy and passionate yep.

He's a true son of liberty in my book.

His main message is WE THE PEOPLE need to take back our government.

Is it already too late? Only time will tell.

video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

let me explain something to you. he's doing everything exactly like AJ said
he would. Alex calls the shots like he's reading it from a script ,and do you
know why?because it is a script. thats what an agenda consists of.i would
n't give obama mccain or any of the others a shot in hell at ruinning this
country.not from the beginning not 3 mo.s in or any other time.if you
listened to the man at all,perhaps you would have that clearly in mind.
and you know what else he's my hero. he's putting it all on the line for me
and you. because weather or not you realize,TPTB are a sick twisted bunch.
and when they start mowin us down they won't care about any tailwaggers
being in the way, remember that.these are dangerous peopl man

[edit on 9-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I do like AJ, I find his shows can be quite funny, I don't like it when he starts to put words into his guests mouths and sensationalize the subject matter. The adverts he does the voice over too are pretty awful. " this coffee really does taste great"

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join