It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones rushes to release ´Obama Deception´ early due to authorities attempts to block itś rel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
"Launch the operation!" oh my, I haven't laughed so hard! At 7:25 in this video

www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones can be comedy, at times.
i thought you were harsh before, plucky. now i see you are human! and by the way, im working on my typing skills. how do i get to the movie? anyone got a link, or adress?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
There IS an evil that exists and it IS controlling humanity and pulling the strings.

Well that has been the case since the formation of civilized societies. There will always be someone else or a group in control.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
"Launch the operation!" oh my, I haven't laughed so hard! At 7:25 in this video
www.youtube.com...
Alex Jones can be comedy, at times.

I think this is the first time I find myself in agreement with pluckynoonez on anything, but that is unquestionably comedy.

I can't stop laughing! Pure gold!

Thanks plucky

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm glad you guys found it sound funny. I was thinking of doing a remix with some that sound-bite with some music (Daft Punk maybe?), but I am too busy...here, and there (ha!). Seriously, the man is passionate, but, at times, unintended comedy.

Here is a link I found for the video:

infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

thank you plucky. we love you. and daft punk.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I am watching it now....

He wanted to get it out real quick for some reason.

-Kdial1

i was wondering the same, after the audio message

then, after the trailer

oh, i see, AJ, is a good actor and this 'helps' spread the fear, i mean DVD sales to a larger audience

create hype, even scandalous, the more the merrier, sell more product

edit to add
also, i noticed in the trailer, all that 'info' is like, all over the net
now as it is, he just seems to package it in that way of his and
leaves the viewer with the OMG syndrome

[edit on 10-3-2009 by b4tee4]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
as a note to think about, one has to log on to AJ's website to get the media. This throws up a flag that they want the IP adress's of all who gets info from the site.And you know what kind of people who want records with logging into websites. I cry That AJ is a paid disinfo agent.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The man (Obama) has not even been president for 3 months yet and here you got AJ declaring foul and all you followers are going right down the drain with AJ's narrow and uncredible decleration against Obama.

In a way, your AJ there is causing a form of domestic terrorisim by inciting fear and false accusation towards Obama when no time in the entire history of this country has ANY president been able to "fix" anything in less than 3 months of being sworn in.

Your AJ is a fear and paranoia promoter and now is stepping across the line of responsible journalism. He is not reporting truth, he is reporting fantasy and sparkle based on less than 3 months of actual office term of Obama.

What a freakin joke.

Cheers!!!!

the only joke is the irony of your response...

did you even watch the video, or for every alex jones video do you have something negative to say. I don't really support alex jones in the way he spreads his message, but that is no reason to disregard the message entirely.

I watched the video and there is plenty of reminders of history. I paid close attention and have a great memory and enjoy the process of learning about the past from a birds eye view, so to speak.

I would rather have someone shouting overstatements of the truth that I can sive through, than attempt to decipher the half truths from all mass media...

Why don't you actually tell us about the Wiemar Republic of Germany and how it evolved into the Third Reich and the Nazi Party??

Or perhaps how this event in history mimicks several others throughout the course of time and please tell us what Gleichschaltung means in english. If you really want to get an in depth perspective on the past, do a bit of homework and look how that is the next phase in this country and I cannot blame anyone for being unable to control their emotions and shouting through a bullhorn and taking extreme measures to get the message out there to people.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Can I download this from his site?
eastside.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns
Well that has been the case since the formation of civilized societies. There will always be someone else or a group in control.

Under control of some of the most evil people or groups alive.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
ALex Jones...is this the NWO/Illuminati freak...who has those insane rants about make believe subjects? If he can have a radio show why can't I...I'm sure I can make unsubstatiated claims and cause panic amongst the paranoid

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What a freakin joke.

Cheers!!!!

Got that right.
I never took Alex Jones seriously, and this just confirms it for me.
Perhaps Alex Jones has the magic cure for the worlds problems?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Have any of you watched the film yet? Or are you already judging it based on personal bias? I suggest before you rant on something, read or watch it first =)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hey plunky!

I mean plucky...sorry..slip of the ...finger?

No...I love you...no respect,,know wad ah mean.

lol

So its Hollywood or the second go at freedom.....?

So that came out wrong.....or am I full of anger?

At what?

Really......whatever took place in the sixties was split up the middle by sideshow Bobs who wanted to steal the fire.In other word...divide and conquer.....

Now what?

We have underwent an education?

Grow up.

It gets real and then we see...or I mean the winner sees.

Yea...this has nothing to do with Plucky.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by regullick

Have you heard of Project Camelot?

Bill and Kerry go around the world and interveiw people and make 3 + hour long videos and make those available for FREE on their website they pay for out of their own pockets.

And they have a donation button.

And they manage to have a huge following all over the world, and continue to provide high quality interview videos from around the world, without having to sell a single thing.

Maybe AJ could learn a thing or two from Bill and Kerry.

Wow..AJ there is looking quite "filled" there in that video. Must be from all those fancy dinners courtesy of your money that should go to feeding you and your family instead.

Cheers!!!!

Yes, cause we all know the AJ is married to a millionaire and is a millionaire himself, not only that, but he has his pockets bursting with tax payer dollars...

Oh wait HE DOES'NT! Seriously, the dude is not a millionaire, he does not have the money or resources to fly all over the world making 3 hour long movies to just give away for free. Not everyone is a millionaire, you try making some dvds you spent a long time researching and soent a bunch of money making and just give them away for free.

You put up a strawman argument, seems I'm the only one who caught that though. it's about like telling me that I should go flip hand out money cause some millionaire is doing it to stimulate the economy or some bs.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The problem is the figure.

The figure between truth and money.

The issue is always the truth.

The balance is the return.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Fear Mongering at it's best.

Super selling!

"You only live once.." haha

I like alex, im not knocking him.
but he is fear selling it.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I don't get why you people are bashing Alex Jones so much.

He deserves a whole lot more credit. People like George Neory are getting more credit than they deserve that should be going to people like him... you wouldn't be talking trash about him if Bush was President. Stop being SHEEP.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Hello, whitenavin...

I mean, Navin R. Johnson

He was white, with quite the prowess in his meanderings.

I agree, but then again I don't. There is no money (google "HJR-192"). Broke as a joke and drunk as a skunk, this system was doomed to failure long before even that.

Talking cryptic, like it's a sickness. Alex Jones needs to knaw on the bone just like everyone else. We are all slaves trying to prove ourselves. He is doing alright. And I must agree with him when he says "launch the operation, launch it at all sites!"

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Why did he do that big show and dance and then not release the movie? I'm a prisonplanet.tv subscriber and I don't see the movie anywhere - am I missing something?

FWIW I'm still not sure what I think of Alex Jones but that "Launch the operation" stuff was a little over the top and ridiculous and it makes thinking people question his motives. It's very possible that the incessant plugging and marketing drove pre-sales through the roof which allowed him to release it early, which is an obvious win/win for him b/c it makes him look like a victim and a good guy at the same time. All he has is his credibility and I'm sure he's aware of that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join