It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones rushes to release ´Obama Deception´ early due to authorities attempts to block itś rel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Alex Jones rushes to release ´Obama Deception´ early due to authorities attempts to block itś release

digg.com

The New World Order is tightening its fists now. Listen to this radio clip, it sends a very worrying message out about the attempts to block our freedom of speech by the ruling elite.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Quite a strange clip, it seems as the TPTB are approaching the frontlines. As soon as the video is available I´m going to distribute it as widely as possible. I have faith in humanity, but I hope that humanity has faith within itself to take on such incredible evil.

Weŕe heading towards a global fascist state, and we must form a peaceful resistance. The time is now, we´ve spoken on forums and handed out DVDs for years, it has only got us so far. I dont have the answers, but I know together we can find them.

EVERYONE IN THE TRUTH MOVEMENT NEEDS TO PUT THEIR DIFFERENCES ASIDE. NO MORE PLANES/NO PLANES, REPTILIANS/HUMANS ETC.

WE ARE AT THE PEAK OF OUR KNOWLEDGE AND SHOULD FOCUS MORE ON APPLYING WHAT WE´VE LEARNED SO FAR.

PEACE.

digg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The man (Obama) has not even been president for 3 months yet and here you got AJ declaring foul and all you followers are going right down the drain with AJ's narrow and uncredible decleration against Obama.

In a way, your AJ there is causing a form of domestic terrorisim by inciting fear and false accusation towards Obama when no time in the entire history of this country has ANY president been able to "fix" anything in less than 3 months of being sworn in.

Your AJ is a fear and paranoia promoter and now is stepping across the line of responsible journalism. He is not reporting truth, he is reporting fantasy and sparkle based on less than 3 months of actual office term of Obama.

What a freakin joke.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am watching it now....

He wanted to get it out real quick for some reason.

-Kdial1

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by regullick

Uh oh! The government is trying to stop his dvd release.

I'm sure that will help increase sales from his followers.

I wonder how much money Alex Jones has made over the years on all his dvds. Wasn't Bush suppose to declare martial law and become dictator? Was it Clinton before that?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
quick someone post a link before someone kills that one, like the new american century one got yanked!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The man (Obama) has not even been president for 3 months yet and here you got AJ declaring foul and all you followers are going right down the drain with AJ's narrow and uncredible decleration against Obama.

In a way, your AJ there is causing a form of domestic terrorisim by inciting fear and false accusation towards Obama when no time in the entire history of this country has ANY president been able to "fix" anything in less than 3 months of being sworn in.

Your AJ is a fear and paranoia promoter and now is stepping across the line of responsible journalism. He is not reporting truth, he is reporting fantasy and sparkle based on less than 3 months of actual office term of Obama.

What a freakin joke.

Cheers!!!!

Wait until the film comes out before you make your judgements.

I agree Alex Jones does try to make as much money as he can from his research, but this shouldnt discredit his research.

Direct link - instead of through digged

Alex Jones rushes...

[edit on 10-3-2009 by regullick]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
as much as I like listening to him, he has a habit of saying a lot of things are documented and when you search for those documents you are directed to his web pages and articles written by his team.
That isn't what I can call documented when looking for a source for information in a debate.

He does like to ramp up the hype and he really wants his new DVD to make it to Number 1.
Just like some people like to have the mst stars or flags, others through no fault of their own want to be the most popular media personallities with all the truth movements.

He does have interesting people with some great news, but I think he should just tone it down a little and let us decide about the new movie.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

What a freakin joke.

Cheers!!!!

While I certainly agree with you that Alex Jones reports fantasy and that its definitely premature to be making claims so shortly into Obama's term, I still argue that he has every right to publish whatever he wants to publish. If its true that the government is actively trying to censor the production of Alex Jones's book, then there are very disturbing things going on.

However, I doubt Alex Jones is high enough on anyone's radar to even make a ripple in daily politics. He's probably making this story up as publicity for his book. What better a way to get the conspiracy minded to snatch up your book if they think its "taboo" or not going to be around for very long.

My money: It's WAY to early to be writing books about Obama's performance and Alex Jones is just trying to create his own publicity with these pseudo-threats.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I used to listen to AJ and buy his videos, especially prior to 9/11 when he was a good source for information.

But something happend with him since 9/11. He used the fear insinuated into the public by Bush N Co over terrorism and took advantage of that fact, and a nitch in the early beginings of internet marketing, and began a quest, not to tell us about our rights, but to incite fear and paranoia.

He would daily tell everone to be suspicious of everyone and everything, he would say this constantly, and shout it every other sentance. And ever since then, IMO, he has degraded into nothing but a fear promoting monger who took advantage of a gullable people and has built himself a fine underground bunker to hide in when and if SHTF....thanks to all his devoted fans who bought those DVD's.

Funny that if this guy wants to give vital informaiton about people's rights then why does he not provide these movies for free on his infowars website? Why do people have to buy them first before being allowed to distribute them?

I would consider his credibility more if he had donation buttons instead of "pay now" buttons on those materials.

Basically I have seen videos posted that he has published that others had to buy first before they got posted at sites like YouTube. And the mere fact that people had to buy them first tells me the guy is only interested in one thing...to continue to take advantage of the gullable and use their hard earned money, which is hard to have in our economic situation, and build up his personal wealth off of the people he says he wants to help understand whats going on around them.

He is a marketing magician...patting you on the back with one hand while reaching into your pocketbook with the other.

Well as I said he used to be worth listening to. But in 2002, I picked up on his game right off and stopped listening to the paranoia persuasive programming..and I dont mean his radio show.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
$19.95? I thought his videos were supposed to be free, at least Terror Storm was.... I guess everyone has to make a living.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
"I agree Alex Jones does try to make as much money as he can from his research, but this shouldnt discredit his research."

A radio station , major internet site with free downloads aof all his movies ... yes he tries to make a lot of money but he needs that to run his show !

"The Obama Deception" has cost AJ $80,000 to make . Yet he actively encourages his listeners to make copies . Today he said "burn , burn , burn " as many copies as possible and GIVE THEM OUT FREE to people , especially to Obama worshippers .
If he was only in it for the money he wouldn't say that . I have faith in Jones , even if he is a bit sensationalist and very opinionated , at least he's out there exposing the NWO , FEMA concentration camps , Elite Banking Cartels etc etc .

For only $6 you can become a member of PrisonPlanet.tv and download The Obama Deception and all the others .

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
While I certainly agree with you that Alex Jones reports fantasy and that its definitely premature to be making claims so shortly into Obama's term, I still argue that he has every right to publish whatever he wants to publish.

My position on AJ is not about his right to publish what he wants, it is in the manner in which he publishes it. He wants you to spread the word to as many as possible, he gives you authorization to distribute his videos...but only AFTER you buy it.

That to me is a double standard.

If its true that the government is actively trying to censor the production of Alex Jones's book, then there are very disturbing things going on.

This is where hard evidence is necessary to justify the pre-promotional claim of authorities trying to stop his production release. Just because AJ says "oh dear they are trying to stop me from publishing my DVD"..does not mean that is actually happening. I would like to see absolute proof of the OP's article statement.

However, I doubt Alex Jones is high enough on anyone's radar to even make a ripple in daily politics. He's probably making this story up as publicity for his book. What better a way to get the conspiracy minded to snatch up your book if they think its "taboo" or not going to be around for very long.

Exactly. Its a marketing tactic, no different from some new major Hollywood movie about to hit the theatres by promoting it with action figures and coloring books at McDonalds or Burger King.

My money: It's WAY to early to be writing books about Obama's performance and Alex Jones is just trying to create his own publicity with these pseudo-threats.

I agree completely. Way too early to be judging Obama. I never voted for the guy, but even I, who is a non Obama supporter, am fair enough to give the man a chance first that requires far more than 3 months to prove himself.

AJ should do the right thing and wait awhile, like maybe 8 months or more before declaring foul.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I used to listen to AJ and buy his videos, especially prior to 9/11 when he was a good source for information.

But something happend with him since 9/11. He used the fear insinuated into the public by Bush N Co over terrorism and took advantage of that fact, and a nitch in the early beginings of internet marketing, and began a quest, not to tell us about our rights, but to incite fear and paranoia.

He would daily tell everone to be suspicious of everyone and everything, he would say this constantly, and shout it every other sentance. And ever since then, IMO, he has degraded into nothing but a fear promoting monger who took advantage of a gullable people and has built himself a fine underground bunker to hide in when and if SHTF....thanks to all his devoted fans who bought those DVD's.

Funny that if this guy wants to give vital informaiton about people's rights then why does he not provide these movies for free on his infowars website? Why do people have to buy them first before being allowed to distribute them?

I would consider his credibility more if he had donation buttons instead of "pay now" buttons on those materials.

Basically I have seen videos posted that he has published that others had to buy first before they got posted at sites like YouTube. And the mere fact that people had to buy them first tells me the guy is only interested in one thing...to continue to take advantage of the gullable and use their hard earned money, which is hard to have in our economic situation, and build up his personal wealth off of the people he says he wants to help understand whats going on around them.

He is a marketing magician...patting you on the back with one hand while reaching into your pocketbook with the other.

Well as I said he used to be worth listening to. But in 2002, I picked up on his game right off and stopped listening to the paranoia persuasive programming..and I dont mean his radio show.

Cheers!!!!

If he had a donate button there is a chance nobody would pay. Even if he did it all non-profit, he would still need to put them on sale to balance the checkbook.

He doesnt make films for free. And why she he make a loss on his films? And why not make a profit? He gives them away for free on Google video straight away.

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Obama has surrounded himself with the literal who's who of the CFR, Trilateral and Bilderbergs. Emmanuel (mossad agent), Brzezinski...Do we delude ourselves into thinking he will somehow oppose thier agenda when his presidency was bought and paid for by these elite controllers?

But at least you guys have your 'hope!'

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
"Launch the operation!" oh my, I haven't laughed so hard! At 7:25 in this video

www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones can be comedy, at times.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Have you heard of Project Camelot?

Bill and Kerry go around the world and interveiw people and make 3 + hour long videos and make those available for FREE on their website they pay for out of their own pockets.

And they have a donation button.

And they manage to have a huge following all over the world, and continue to provide high quality interview videos from around the world, without having to sell a single thing.

Maybe AJ could learn a thing or two from Bill and Kerry.

Wow..AJ there is looking quite "filled" there in that video. Must be from all those fancy dinners courtesy of your money that should go to feeding you and your family instead.

Cheers!!!!

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Alex Jones is one man, so that's not important.

What's important is the idea:

There IS an evil that exists and it IS controlling humanity and pulling the strings.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
"Launch the operation!" oh my, I haven't laughed so hard! At 7:25 in this video

www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones can be comedy, at times.

If I am not mistaken, he used to do a comedy skit back in the early 90's at a local comedy club when he was also a local DJ in Dallas.

Cheers!!!!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join