It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones rushes to release ´Obama Deception´ early due to authorities attempts to block itś rel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by kdial1
I am watching it now....

He wanted to get it out real quick for some reason.

-Kdial1

Yeah... it's like the effect of a "Going out of business sale" or "Limited time offer"

AJ is a marketeer and nothing more.

Don't you think HE is worried about cash too? How best to solve that... "BUY MY STUFF QUICK BEFORE I GET SHUT DOWN!"

[edit on 11-3-2009 by HunkaHunka]

Dude you can pay a one-time $6 fee for a one month subscription and download literally everything he's ever done. 6 BUCKS! I don't know much about web-hosting but given the sheer volume of content he has on that site I don't see how that one time $6 payment can ever cover the costs of all the bandwidth.

I have my own qualms with Jones but you guys criticizing him for being a profiteer are off your %^(%&%$$$# rockers

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

"His movies are free on the internet."

Sometimes when I type the above statement, I have to go back and make sure I typed it in English, or I have to go back and make sure I didn't accidentally type "blah, blah, blah, blah.....".

You'll probably even be able to see his new movie on the internet for free the day (gasp) it's released.

Peace

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
oh well, I don't like Alex Jones, he exaggerates every point he makes. There may be some truth in his thoughts, but hell, I rather listen to somebody else who keeps a calm mind and opinion.
I don't think he wants to earn a lot of money, at least, its not his first goal, he actually believes the things he says. And he is getting close minded day by day.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Clairaudience]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ive been listening to his show for an hour now and he hasnt mentioned anything about this. Is there any other sources besides this random blog entry?

Whether you like him or not he is spreading the truth. Take what you want from what he says and do your own research on his topics or dont bother listening to him. Its a radio program so naturally its mostly going to be ENTERTAINMENT.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
just wanted to make a few points. I am at work, so I don't have time to read all the pages right now, so if it has been said before, my apologies.

1. Jones did have a donation event last year I think, called the "money bomb" that was actually quite successful.

2. His movies are not copy protected. He encourages people regularly to make copies of his movies and hand them out to anyone and everyone. He even makes them downloadable in multiple formats.

3. He encourages people that join his prisonplanettv web site to give their login and password to others so they can watch all of his movies as well as other's for free.

AJ is doing what he feels is important to get his message and beliefs out there. He's no different than Al Gore or anyone else who makes and sells books and movies and accepts speaking fees in order to further their cause.

If he copy protected his movies and sued everyone constantly for copyright infringement, then he could be easily labeled as a fear mongerer and sensationalist and in it for the money. There are those that think that Gore is a fear mongerer for what he puts out their too.

I suspect that what money he does make doing things the way he does is far less than what he could potentially make if he forced everyone to buy a movie to see a movie.

Radio shows, web sites, staff, movie productions all cost money.

Since he encourages free and widespread distribution of his work, I would consider him no different than the guy that stands on the corner handing out fliers with a cup at his feet for donations.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The man (Obama) has not even been president for 3 months yet and here you got AJ declaring foul and all you followers are going right down the drain with AJ's narrow and uncredible decleration against Obama.

In a way, your AJ there is causing a form of domestic terrorisim by inciting fear and false accusation towards Obama when no time in the entire history of this country has ANY president been able to "fix" anything in less than 3 months of being sworn in.

Your AJ is a fear and paranoia promoter and now is stepping across the line of responsible journalism. He is not reporting truth, he is reporting fantasy and sparkle based on less than 3 months of actual office term of Obama.

What a freakin joke.

Cheers!!!!

Wow does that sound like some sort of police state statement. Accusing the man of "domestic terrorism" when in fact anything that is said about a sitting president that does not toe the party line could be considered "domestic terrorism" in a police state. For instance claiming that G. Dub faked the events of 9/11, but since we aren't in a police state then all the conspiracy nuts were able to spout whatever they wanted. So whatever Alex Jones has to say I will listen too but with about as much enthusiasm as I listened to those that ran down Bush.

I love your second paragraph where you seem to imply that if I (or anyone else) were to associate with "your AJ there" we may then be considered accessories to whatever shenanigans he is pulling. I may be reading too much into whatever you are trying to say but first impression sounded like a warning to anyone who disagrees with Mr. Obama.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Look, AJ has found a niche and is taking full advantage. Just proves that anything is possible in this country. But let's understand what he is; an actor playing a role. He is not much different than Bill O'Reilly or Geraldo Rivera in that way. Fear mongering, especially fear of the "man," is his thing. It is his industry.

He is certainly not some freedom fighter desperately attempting to save the country for the proverbial, "PTB."

touch'e

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
$19.95? I thought his videos were supposed to be free, at least Terror Storm was.... I guess everyone has to make a living.

Ummm I've never paid for any of his stuff. It can all be d/l

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Lets see, Obama has been president for 50 days now;

Guantanamo is still open

War in Iraq is still going

Government is still spying on my phone calls

Habeas Corpus is still suspended

Wheres the change?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by regullick

Have you heard of Project Camelot?

Bill and Kerry go around the world and interveiw people and make 3 + hour long videos and make those available for FREE on their website they pay for out of their own pockets.

And they have a donation button.

And they manage to have a huge following all over the world, and continue to provide high quality interview videos from around the world, without having to sell a single thing.

Maybe AJ could learn a thing or two from Bill and Kerry.

Wow..AJ there is looking quite "filled" there in that video. Must be from all those fancy dinners courtesy of your money that should go to feeding you and your family instead.

Cheers!!!!

Im sure Alex Jones could get alot of money from donations if
he put that on his website.

Ron Paul got alot of donations and im sure alot of Ron Paul
supporters are Alex Jones supporters.

But, im sure Alex Jone isnt get rich making these DVD's.

I quess if he does make money off these dvds Alex is a
sellout who cant be trusted....

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Please I think that we have tried this peace crap way way way to long. I for one will hold to the original constitution first. if the gov is corrupt then take it down and set up a new one.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
One thing I find about AJ is that every single time he speaks he has to say that line "This is real!"

I guess you gotta put a bit passion into it though right?

After all if he did present this stuff in monotone it would not get any attention.

Somewhere there is the truth and I think that AJ is not the total truth but some of it and reading between the lines you can learn something from anyone.

I still reckon if you want the whole truth you cannot just take anyone elses word for it.

Cannot fault his enthusiasm though, can you imagine him telling a bedtime story to a kid?

[edit on 11-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's always funny/sad to hear people discredit someone's opinion/research on the sheer fact that they make a living expressing their opinion/research, while the absurd amounts of money in the hands of the worlds billionaire's go mostly unchallenged...
It gets ironic when people who try to expose these rich elites get scolded for making some money to cover the costs of said exposure. I've never paid anything for AJ and yet have seen many of his movies, you guys make me want to buy his new DVD for 40 bucks. And don't bother comparing him with people on the Forbes' lists, as the richest aren't even mentioned there.

Besides this, the "let's give Obama a chance" argument has expired imo, as the most significant actions have pretty much already been taken: the appointments of his staff. His change isn't anything drastic against globalism and imperialism, he's just slowly boiling us frogs on a fancy ceramic plate instead of in Bush's campfire.

Perhaps 3 years from now people will still hold on to that argument with:
"Let's not judge Obama just yet, he can still pull an October surprise!!!"

As for Alex Jones' DVD, I haven't seen it yet, so I'll reserve judgement. Maybe some others here should try the same tactic.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why cant i find it on prison planet?????

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
AJ is freaking out right now, doing that one voice he does when he is being sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I keep seeing people saying that they are watching the obama deception right now.

Why cant i find it on prisonplanet.tv?

Where are you guys watching it

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Good Work AJ!

I just check the trailer, cant wait to see whole movie... Lets see what will happen in hands of Google and YouTube - jumping links?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

MAKE THIS GO VIRAL!

Copy the DVD and give them out in mass numbers.

We are learning the lies much faster now! The Antichrist has been revealed and its name is the Federal Government and the Elite Bankers.

Humanity will win this war against tyranny, fascism and evil!

Spread the word, we are not alone in this fight and a higher power is now guiding all of our hands and voices against the dark forces that are now at this very moment attempting to take over the ENTIRE WORLD.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join