It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones rushes to release ´Obama Deception´ early due to authorities attempts to block itś rel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattehinthebox

it's in the movie section. are you a member? you have to log in to watch it.

I'd give you a link to find it, but my work's b@st@ard firewall won't let me get to it

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by regullick

Weŕe heading towards a global fascist state, and we must form a peaceful resistance. The time is now, we´ve spoken on forums and handed out DVDs for years, it has only got us so far. I dont have the answers, but I know together we can find them.

The past 2-3 years I've been reading this website and the "time has been now" each time. "We need to act now, the NWO is going to reveal itself." It's almost as rediculous as 2012, or Reptillians. When are you guys going to do something about the NWO or bring irrefutable evidence to light instead of posting a bunch of B.S. that proves nothing. Stop acting like a revolutionist unless you plan on acting... All I see is a bunch of talk and no walk.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I am a member, and I can't see it

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If somebody wrote a book about all this, it would seem like the wildest of science fiction !

The Invader's Plan ( Hubbard:1985 )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d07c98b4daec.jpg[/atsimg]

Source : Amazon.com

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Can someone please get a link going? i can't find it for the life of me on prisonplanet.tv

and yes i do have a subscription and I am logged in and everything

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

When you see the walk, it will be too late for you.

The evidence has been produced and most of it from the Governments own documents - Do you go to Infowars much?

Either wake up or re-bury your head in the sand. Either way - get out of the way!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Alex Jones was just interviewed by John Gibson. John tried to make a joke out of the whole interview but Alex got a few good points in while avoiding the jabs at him and his beliefs. Alex did say his new production about Obama will be FREE.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
what on earth, he never rushed it :O i can't find the video anywhere, lol...

He was tempting to rush it :\

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by WinoBot

When you see the walk, it will be too late for you.

The evidence has been produced and most of it from the Governments own documents - Do you go to Infowars much?

Either wake up or re-bury your head in the sand. Either way - get out of the way!

Exactly, i won't see the walk in this lifetime, in the next lifetime, or the lifetime after that... because you are ineffective at informing the masses and conducting protests. If you are SOOOOOO damn sure that all this information is correct, and the the NWO is real, then do something about it. If it means this much to you then you should do whatever you can to spread the word in public, not to a website that has seen the same crap over and over. Set up your little crazy booth outside so i can walk by and though feeling defeated about the economy and my worthless job, i can still say to myself "at least i still have my sanity."

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Not to say the NWO is real but what's so bad about the concept of a unified Earth? Isn't that the vision shown in Star Trek? How will we ever evolve as a society, a people, if we don't unify?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WinoBot

Do you:
Deny Torture is going on?
Do you deny that the Federal Reserve is foreign owned and illegal?
Do you deny that all of the new Police State powers come from one attack?
Do you deny that our own Government outed and revealed a CIA officer?
Do you deny that they outed that officer to shut up her husband who had proof Iraq was not an immediate threat?
Do you deny that our Government has planned to stage terror in the past (Gulf of Tonkin) (Operation Northwoods)
Do you deny that they are currently trying to take away our protections and guns?
Do you deny that the Fed's are out of control?
Do you deny that U.S. troops are currently training in multiple US cities and in U.S. neighborhoods training for martial law?
Do you deny that over 1,200,000 American's are out of work?
Do you deny that tent cities are going up everywhere due to American's losing their homes?
Do you deny that the National ID and the cameras going up everywhere are to track and police every single child, woman and man in the United States?
Do you deny that we as the American tax payers have no idea where trillions of dollars in debt that we must pay back have gone?
Do you deny that this Central Bank they have been talking about is to give control of America to the very same bankers that looted our Nation like pirates and caused this economic crisis

Haha, and you call me the crazy one. Go ahead re-bury your head.

Take a look around - it is all right in front of your face!

Good Lord

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

That second Video with David Gergen needs to be watched, very interesting.

And I though he was JUST a CNN reporter
en.wikipedia.org...

Shows you how the MSM is propaganda in it's slickest form.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

Take all of the communism that has failed over the last couple hundred years - take only the things that sort of worked in those communist regimes and that is where they are taking us.

Take a little piece out of Mein Kampf, a little out of the Communist Manifesto and stir it around with some Marxism and Luciferian devil worship and there you have it -

The New World Order!

Now doesn't that sound just peachy!

"You are not going anywhere until you show me your travel papers"

or

"Just wave your mark of the beast, oops I mean RFID chip in your right hand over the scanner with your left thumb on the print scanner and you can get on the plane Mr. Smith"

No - that is the Orwellian ideology, try the story or movie "1984" instead of Star Trek

Star Trek - COME ON!

YAY - FORCED UNITY or DEATH

[edit on 11-3-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
Not to say the NWO is real but what's so bad about the concept of a unified Earth? Isn't that the vision shown in Star Trek? How will we ever evolve as a society, a people, if we don't unify?

The concept of a unified world is not what people fear.

I think it is more the fact that people are manufacturing chaos to enable them to create a unified order of submission rather than an alternative.

Maybe it is part of our lessons as a species but that still does nothing to justifiy it in the end.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What price freedom. Obviously most people on this thread are unaware of the cost of all the wars that they some how end up paying for. Perhaps whatever Alex Jones is pushing is a bargain. Nobody seems to gripe so much about the cost of all these wars that they cant remember voting for.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
NWO not that bad of an idea?

Actually, a world without borders, without wars and one big happy co-operating healthy humanity would be great, as long as it's not on their terms, since we all know what they're capable of. Currently the three pillars used as an argument for global governance are these:

- 9/11 - Terrorism
- Economic Crisis
- Global Warming

Now, how many of these are true, genuine concerns not fabricated by those who want global governance??

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a unified world is a nice, fuzzy thought, but there would still be people in charge.

would you really want someone half way around the world who knows nothing about your way of life, geography, etc telling you how to live your life?

don't you think there would still be conflicts as others not in power, but think they should be, try to take it away?

have you ever seen soccer fans defending their teams? what do you think will happen when people try to erase sovereign borders and national identities?

I grew up on old school Star Trek. It was science fiction, a nice thought, but in retrospect, I think in reality people would have been revolting against one-rule just like Ireland is resisiting the EU.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattehinthebox

I suspect anyone that said they are watching it was actually watching a trailer for the movie.

Unless he made it viewable during his show only.

From what I see, it still says to be released on his web site and dvd on the 15th.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by regullick

I used to listen to AJ and buy his videos, especially prior to 9/11 when he was a good source for information.

But something happend with him since 9/11. He used the fear insinuated into the public by Bush N Co over terrorism and took advantage of that fact, and a nitch in the early beginings of internet marketing, and began a quest, not to tell us about our rights, but to incite fear and paranoia.

He would daily tell everone to be suspicious of everyone and everything, he would say this constantly, and shout it every other sentance. And ever since then, IMO, he has degraded into nothing but a fear promoting monger who took advantage of a gullable people and has built himself a fine underground bunker to hide in when and if SHTF....thanks to all his devoted fans who bought those DVD's.

Funny that if this guy wants to give vital informaiton about people's rights then why does he not provide these movies for free on his infowars website? Why do people have to buy them first before being allowed to distribute them?

I would consider his credibility more if he had donation buttons instead of "pay now" buttons on those materials.

Basically I have seen videos posted that he has published that others had to buy first before they got posted at sites like YouTube. And the mere fact that people had to buy them first tells me the guy is only interested in one thing...to continue to take advantage of the gullable and use their hard earned money, which is hard to have in our economic situation, and build up his personal wealth off of the people he says he wants to help understand whats going on around them.

He is a marketing magician...patting you on the back with one hand while reaching into your pocketbook with the other.

Well as I said he used to be worth listening to. But in 2002, I picked up on his game right off and stopped listening to the paranoia persuasive programming..and I dont mean his radio show.

Cheers!!!!

ALEX JONES actually encourages you to make copies of his movies.... Tell me one just ONE msm documentary\movie maker that will tell you to do this... Also don't forget it costs money to run the site it costs money to market it costs money to do all of these things...... and plus yes Alex needs to make a living... naturally his intensity would rise after 911 ... its only natural that when your suspicions are CONFIRMED that you will increase your warnings in intensity........ after such a dreadfull event as 911... And tell me what better source do you have for more truthfull unbiased info... what CNN? LMAO there is no one like Alex jones out there... Whether you love him or you hate him you must admit he is definetly getting his word out.. and lately more and more people are turning to him as more and more of what he has been saying over the years has been confirmed...

Cheers

[edit on 11-3-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto

a unified world would be nice like star trek however the plan the NWO has is far from the utopian version of Star Trek.. it will be more like the The dark republic from star wars... lol Star Trek is where I wish we could evolve to not just in technology but in ideals such as the concept for material wealth being gone... I truly beleive in this...but the NWO has far more sinister plans and it will be a forced union which in the end just won't work.......

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join