It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones rushes to release ´Obama Deception´ early due to authorities attempts to block itś rel

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have to chime in with the people who have Alex Jones's number. His father was a John Bircher and AJ has inherited some pretty dated notion of who runs the world. A couple decades ago the ultra-right wing extremists were the curators of Conspiracy Theory. Jones still digs up old chestnuts like how the banks quietly back the Communists (ie anyone not tied in directly to Western model capitalism) who are taking over. Connecting a lot of dots over centuries, according to those in the know, this subversion of democracy has been going on since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. Jones has run with the model adding considerably. The NWO perpretator's circle has widened, from the days when it was the likes of Prince Bernhard and the Bilderbergers, along with the CFR, running the world.

Jones is an intelligent Texas ol' boy showman who has found a niche as a celebrity on the now leftist wingnut circuit. He has a staff isolating the more extreme or plausible sounding conspiracies, pointing fingers at the Usual Suspects. He cleverly appends new info, solid or not, to his running paranoia tapestry.

By the laws of chance, much of what he claims turns out to have merit. But much of what he tells us will never be proven or disproven, at least by him. As he is not writing peer review research work, and there is no law or much of a penalty for disseminating spurious information about real or imaginary world controllers, he has carte blanche to rail and preach to his heart's content about the malign intent of anyone and everything. No one's checking for citations, consistency, accuracy. His hits outweigh his misses.

Jones is basically an entrepreneurial radio show host with ancillary revenues from DVDs. He occasionally does publicity stunts like his cooked visit to Bohemian Grove, and getting on a bullhorn at 9/11 rallies. Like all performers he's compelled to outdo himself to keep his name up in lights. So the new stories and scandals keep getting bigger and bigger and more outrageous and calamitous.

The older stories remain buried in the evergrowing canon with little actual follow up. Where is the 9/11 story now? What is the accepted unofficial version? What about Jordan Maxwell's shattering discover of an H. P. Lovecraft style alien intelligence that is coming back to consume humanity or all life or maybe the entire universe? Oh, that was last month's story.

Governments and banking institutions, by on large, are corrupt and self-serving. This needs to be exposed and those behind their abusive activities need to be revealed and punished.

But Alex Jones in not going to do it for you. He's an improv performer cashing in on the confusion and unfortunate defection of real concerns that need addressing. In the world of political investigation and journalism, he's on the stand-up comedian circuit. Not even together enough to be a disinformation agent. That would require organization and consistency.

I don't think he's a bad guy He is doing something to alert people to the connivances of those they elect or accept to run things. But by incorporating anything and everything that strikes fear and revulsion, without examining the sources or context, he essentially is just contributing more background noise than anything else.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Those Project Camelot people are just recording a conversation, not making movies. And 90% of project camelot is absolute crap. Those friggin idiots cant even remember what they said 15 minutes ago. Therefore half the time they debunk what they just said because they can't even keep their lies straight.

And. I am a designer and my time is valuable. I wouldn't make a movie for free for anyone. My software is expensive, my computer is expensive and time costs money and people costs money. He has a right to charge $30 for the DVD. If it was about the money he would put copyright laws on the vids and charge you to listen to his radio program.

Project camelot is utter crap. I contacted them and asked them to tell me what your most convincing video is, what video do you believe to have the most credit?

THEY COULD NOT NAME ONE INTERVIEW.

And I can tell you right now, project camelot did not pay to travel around and interview these people out of there own pocket, They're set up as a non profit.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
The man (Obama) has not even been president for 3 months yet and here you got AJ declaring foul and all you followers are going right down the drain with AJ's narrow and uncredible decleration against Obama.

In a way, your AJ there is causing a form of domestic terrorisim by inciting fear and false accusation towards Obama when no time in the entire history of this country has ANY president been able to "fix" anything in less than 3 months of being sworn in.

Your AJ is a fear and paranoia promoter and now is stepping across the line of responsible journalism. He is not reporting truth, he is reporting fantasy and sparkle based on less than 3 months of actual office term of Obama.

What a freakin joke.

Cheers!!!!

First off, you said cheers. Chances are you're not even from America, if I am wrong my bad, but I would like to say "in a way" You are inciting your own form of terrorism by suggesting the denial of a constitutional right (Amendment 1) in that, you are claiming AJ is a terrorist by speaking what he believes in. He can no more make anyone incite a riot unless they are predisposed to do so in the first place. I can SAY anything, but if YOU act on it....I am not the terrorist because someone else doesn't show restraint. In America, we can say what we damn please and our constitution protects that. At least that's the way it was before Bush and the patriot act 2 and all of the 'I am gonna tell on you' supporters got a hold of it. Alex can say whatever he pleases in America..and so can you, no matter if it is wrong or right or disagreeable or not. America is a melting pot of ideas and you can cherry pick those ideas as you see fit and grow accordingly. If you do something that hurts or kills others intentionally for a greater cause that is NOT `for the people`.. then you are a terrorist. last I heard he is doing everything he can to wake up the sleeping beast that is America, so that it may have a fighting chance against her abusers. I don`t see a thing wrong with somone shouting from the mountaintops to open your eyes,......its the ones who are complacent and lazy that worry me the most and those, of course, that support those who call innocent people terrorists who try to save us and call themsleves patriots (bush and cheney and criminal syndicate) who are obviously trying to kill us to make the population more controllable to handle slaves. It never seems to amaze me that the very people who devised to shred our constitution and bill of rights are the same ones who now depend on it to keep their a$$es out of prison. Im guessing that`s irony at it`s finest.

Oh yeah, one more thing, how is it inciting terrorism even if he is spouting the journalistic equivalent of fantasy. Under those set of rules, everyone who ever wrote a fantasy book or made a fanatsy movie is also a terrorist. Gene Roddnebury...terrorist! Jules Vern...terrorist! J.K. Rowling...terrorist......Anne Rand and Gloria Steinem (everything a feminist writes is fantasy to me, lol) ..No wait, I THINK the last 2 really are terrorists. I mean they do what they can to destroy the fabric of America and have done a really good job. I can`t say for sure though.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22

Those Project Camelot people are just recording a conversation, not making movies. And 90% of project camelot is absolute crap. Those friggin idiots cant even remember what they said 15 minutes ago. Therefore half the time they debunk what they just said because they can't even keep their lies straight.

Making movies involves actors, high end film cameras, operators, gaffers, sets, props, extras, directors, floor crews, constume designers, scripts, editors, sound mixing producers, and about a few dozen more positions. Just look at a real movie's credits to verify that.

AJ's crap..oh a few hand held cameras walking around capturing some video clips and using other video clips by someone else, all slapped together with AJ screaming his fat lungs out in between. Ya, real movie production there.

Everything out of Project Camelot comes direct from the people they inverview, and they spend FAR more on one single trip for an interview than what your AJ claims to spend on making his crap. Your so sunk into this guys's BS that if he told you that you can hang by tying a daisy around your neck off the side of a cliff, you would believe it...and actually do it because he said you can.

Talk about control. Your under the AJ thumb of influence and dont even recognize it.

And. I am a designer and my time is valuable. I wouldn't make a movie for free for anyone. My software is expensive, my computer is expensive and time costs money and people costs money. He has a right to charge $30 for the DVD. If it was about the money he would put copyright laws on the vids and charge you to listen to his radio program.

You work for a company. AJ has his own company. AJ's purpose..as he claims, is to inform the people. Well information is supposed to be free, as everyone keeps touting about how the informaiton on the internet is supposed to be for free. Well AJ charges for that information. And you really think he gives a rat's arse about you or any of his followers when he forces you to pay for that information to save your arse????

PFFT....your more foolish for following the fool in the first place.

Project camelot is utter crap. I contacted them and asked them to tell me what your most convincing video is, what video do you believe to have the most credit?

THEY COULD NOT NAME ONE INTERVIEW.

They have over 20 lengthy videos from various credible guests, and they dont make people pay for those videos either. They simply ask for donations to help the cause. If you think thats utter crap, I feel sorry for you. You dont know what true freedom of information is then. Your sold on AJ's little scam and believe its all for free.

Tell me something...have you bought even ONE of his DVD's and went throught the trouble to convert that and upload that to these video sites to give away...or did you sit on your buff and wait for someone else to buy it first, then go through the trouble to convert it and upload it so you can download it for free and then sit here and defend AJ because you didnt bother to buy the DVD he is selling, but wait for someone else to?

I bet you have...more than once too.

And I can tell you right now, project camelot did not pay to travel around and interview these people out of there own pocket, They're set up as a non profit.

Prove it. Prove they did not pay for all that travel and expense of equipment and post production and website and video file hosting out of their own pockets. You want to make claims, well provide the proof of it.

I will wait for a few years while you attempt to scrounge up some sort of proof to that claim.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow that's some business plan Jones has. Concoct all manner of empty conspiracy theories against the current powers that be for no other reason than to herd the empty-headed conspiracy theorists into your online store and clicking through your ads.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The claim that the "authorities" tried to block the release of this cut and paste movie with literally no new information to present is laughable. Some of you guys have gone insane!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Stepping back a little from my personal dislike for Alex Jones, I think he does try to alert people in no uncertain terms that all is not right and that there's something for them to be fighting for. And the Constitution guarantees his right to voice his opinion, uncomfortable as it may be for many.

That said, he has to keep a show going, advertising coming in, and ancillary sales. Keeping things lively and integrating fresh themes and material is required. To this end he entertains virtually every extreme new theory that contributes to his NWO views.

The quality of his message becomes more diluted by this, I'd say.

Mike F

[edit on 13-3-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Stepping back a little from my personal dislike for Alex Jones..

Stop right there Mike, you clearly are not capable of doing that.

I don't know what your beef is with Jones but your disgusting character attack on him is yellow. Easy doing so from an armchair isn't it? Why not head over the the PrisonPlanet Forum where you can point out specific shortcomings instead of all-encompassing generality. Trust me, they'll keep you right.

Jones actually 'is' right most of the time and every other show he points out he is fallable and encourages listeners to do research. A lot of spooks have jumped on any little mistake Jones makes which is very unfair. Jones has no teleprompter and I can assure you, doing live shows is very nerve-wracking and difficult. That he does at least 6 shows every week is pretty amazing.

Bottom line, he has brought more people to an awoken state than all the others put together. For that, show some respect.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by songthrush]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Guys, if there are some fast keyboard writers among you, please write the transcript! It is very hard (and unbelievably SLOW) to make a decent translation of the movie without the written script. You don't need to make subs (.srt, .sub...) just the text!!! I will make the subtitles (and of course, translate it in Croatian - my language) You need to understand that Alex's movies are not worldwide spread only because there is no English subtitles! People don't like to write translations directly from the movie, it's time consuming and painful!!! Split the job somehow, do what is needed to be done, there are people that need to be awaken around the world! Do something for the World!!!!
(letters are mixed on purpose)

Cnotact me at
alexjones.sub O gmail com

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Of course for The Obama Deception, you can do it for any other Alex's movie as well.
Universe be on your side!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
mmiichael, I don't know what are your intentions, but you are completely pro-NWO in this hard times!
Complete economy is on the edge, THEY are openly announcing all those things that Alex, David Icke, Project Camelot's witnesses were saying number of years ago, and your problem is how much money Alex is making right now.
Only on TOD he spend over 80 000 dollars. You forget that he also has wife and children that need to live just as you and your family...
Do you know what is he doing? When all hell breaks loose his ass will be their first target. He will need Superman's protection in times ahead.
I don't agree with everything that he says, especially about religion matter, but we are in very hard times when we must all stand together, no matter is he Peter Joseph, David Icke or Alex Jones...
They are the only people on Earth that can wake up sleepy sheaple (if there is enough time), and we must support them to our last breath!
[ill-mannered comment removed]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Stepping back a little from my personal dislike for Alex Jones, I think he does try to alert people in no uncertain terms that all is not right and that there's something for them to be fighting for. And the Constitution guarantees his right to voice his opinion, uncomfortable as it may be for many.

That said, he has to keep a show going, advertising coming in, and ancillary sales. Keeping things lively and integrating fresh themes and material is required. To this end he entertains virtually every extreme new theory that contributes to his NWO views.

The quality of his message becomes more diluted by this, I'd say.

Mike F

I agree wholeheartedly with you on this matter. Where was the George W. Bush expose video 7 weeks into his presidency? He has lost his focus which is a shame because I think he is now the pied piper leading his flock astray. Did he have people working on each candidate so no matter who was elected they would have this type of expose?

Maybe people feel they need to trust a media source or their world isn't somehow real.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexjones.sub

They are the only people on Earth that can wake up sleepy sheaple (if there is enough time), and we must support them to our last breath!
[ill-mannered comment removed]

Our last hope? Are you reviewing documents of surrender? The truth must be spoken and will be spoken despite intimidation from ...where are you from again?

[quote of ill-mannered comment removed]

[edit on 14-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I hope people here will start to ask questions within, because all the answers are there, you just need to be attentive. You cannot believe in anything, you have to be sure. But to be sure, you either have to seek the answers you need within or you must experiment on your own.
All the things happening right now are necessary to wake up mankind for it takes great shocks to change our ways.
I said it before, we need to detach ourselves from the memory of the human race. It's blocking our evolution. As long as mankind will live according to the past, history will repeat itself.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I find it quite hard to "respect" for lack of a better word, informat's that want money.

Theres a huge income to be made through conspiracys, its human nature to question things and you should, its not healthy to agree with any sort of information put infront of you, and it seems he has hit the mark perfectly.

I'm not saying theres no truth to it or what he says, there could well be but it just makes it that little bit harder to believe.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I have just one question:

What is his solution???

Please don't tell me it is to try to wake people up by spreading his "message" (fear and rhetoric).

A man with the ability to do such fine and extensive research should at some point come across a solution.

Despite what some may think Alex Jones only strengthens those he claims to be against.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
Please don't tell me it is to try to wake people up by spreading his "message" (fear and rhetoric).

I love when people ask what the solution is, then they tell you what you can and can't say the solution is. Just be a road bump man, you have plenty of company.

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I love when people ask what the solution is, then they tell you what you can and can't say the solution is.

Fair enough. Allow me to make a statement and rephrase my question. Spreading a message of how screwed we all are is not a productive to anyone expect those AJ claims to be against. Spreading a message of empowerment, however, is productive.

I understand that AJ solution is to spread his message. However is there anything in his message that conveys empowerment? Or are we to feel empowered by simply spreading a message of futility?

Does he even propose a solution other then spreading his message?

Edit to add: A star for you my friend. Although I don't feel your post added much to the discussion, it's a good point.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by harvib]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I've watched it and it isn't too bad as it shows up Obama on his BS lies. Sure, he only has just started and politicians all lie, but the backtracking makes me sick.

Watch it here. video.google.com...#

Globalisation baby.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by harvib

If you need to be empowered against something, you need to know what that something is. If that something is scary, then it's probably because generations of Americans have been asleep at the wheel. All of us are to blame, but that doesn't mean we can't fix it. Look to yourself for solutions, not other people.

No need to star me for adding nothing to the thread BTW.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join