It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Police Chief Resigns After Gangs Threaten to Kill More Cops if he Stayed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by brohes

Weird, maybe your not allowed to view it in your region

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
^ no. the picture just doesnt work. check your link ag ain

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I went to the link, hit reload and had a great laugh.... I think that if it was me in that photo, I would need a larger bag of Fritos.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
yes, going and then refreshing worked for me too.. and I agree.. needs a bigger bag.. I still loled.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Thanks for the pic. Humor never hurts.

I am sure many in government light up their own stash. Does the government even have a drug check program is that just reserved for athletes?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well, it's gotten to the point that the mexican drug war poses a "clear and present danger" to the USA. Obama should designate all members of MS-13(for starters) as unlawful enemy combatants..terrorists...then the US military can take 'em out, like we're doing in pakistan, except in south america.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by dragonseeker]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I can't say whether legalizing would do the trick or not. Maybe the US should look at countries that have legalized and see what kind of results there are. The only thing I do know is that the war on drugs isn't, hasn't and won't work. Time to find a plan B and other options. Legalizing may just be one of those answers.

In nations where drugs are deciminalized to a degree, the results are clear: LESS drug use!! In Holland, where cannabis is available to adults in small quantities, the youth use LESS than in nations where it is illegal.

When you take the law away from drugs, you have a health matter between doctors and patients, thats all. LESS people will use as a forbidden thing is always more attractive to the youthful and unsure. People are MORE likley to try drugs when there is an allure and a risk...youth are just that way.

How many people are going to say: " Hey, heroin is legal now so I will become a junkie!"..? Not many, I assure you. The people who have issues that hard drugs can help with will find it no matter what; most all the rest will never touch it, just like they do not touch it now. The law does not stop people...so why have the law?

All it does is feed thugs like the cops we hear from on this site and give them the desire to kill us civilians at will. The cops solution is to MURDER people until they think they have all the bad guys dead...like a soldier in war. But we are NOT at war with drugs...we are at war with PEOPLE who use drugs..and we are not supposed to be warring on our own for the sake of cop and prison jobs...it is always the thug cop unions and prison guard unions that object to any sane policy.

By the way, I promise I will NEVER call the thug cops for help..ever...no matter what happens to me...as long as they promise to never bother me whatsoever. I can handle any issue that comes up, and better than some cop..and I don't need thugs telling me that they can decide who to murder and who is OK. We have racist cops here saying to murder anyone that is Latino looking and associate with people they consider ' bad guys'.

-Snip-

The people will NOT side with cops when it comes down to it; cops want to be Gods, deciding who lives and dies, and before I will allow that I will make sure that we have fewer cops out there breaking the law. Cops are supposed to FOLLOW LAWFUL ORDERS given by US, their employers, and keep their opinions to themselves while on duty.

Too many cops means too little liberty...if the gang issue cannot be solved without making cops into more murderous thugs than they are now, then legalize all drugs and put all cops walking a beat where they might do some good...get their lazy butts out of a car and walking...that would serve the people and stop cops from becoming worse than they are...which is saying a lot.

Mod Edit: To remove implicit death threat.

Review The Following Link.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
Terms and Conditions

[edit on 22-2-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Wow..dood!?! did you really say you are going to kill cops on an open forum??!??
oh my...
I can't even begin to address that...

TheWelder

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by LoneGunMan

The people will NOT side with cops when it comes down to it; cops want to be Gods, deciding who lives and dies, and before I will allow that I will make sure that we have fewer cops out there breaking the law. Cops are supposed to FOLLOW LAWFUL ORDERS given by US, their employers, and keep their opinions to themselves while on duty.

So I suppose you're saying that while it's NOT ok for cops to decide who lives and dies (which I agree with you on) it IS ok for you to decide who lives and dies (which I vehemently DISagree with you on)?

[edit on 22/2/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

[edit on 22/2/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Can you please fix your quote. You are attributing that quote to me and I never said it. Eyewitness is the one you want to reply to.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It is disgusting and sad to see a bunch of thugs intimidating society. It really irks me that this guy didn't have the gonads to stick to his post. However, if I were in a similar position, I would probably do the same. Wouldn't you?

I really don't know what the solution is. I agree that we need to secure the border so that it doesn't spill over here. However, how do you secure a border from a bunch of thugs who are determined to do whatever it takes to get their drugs sold?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Easy, order the border guards to shoot anyon coming in that is armed, and especially if they are known gang members. I'm sure the mexican government has pictures of a lot of these guys.

ourse then some retard judge would grant them lots of money from a rancher or something.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

I'm sure the mexican government has pictures of a lot of these guys.

US doesn't even kill its own gang and they have lots of pics of them. Why don't you count up the countless number of lawsuits they have won while sitting in prison eating 3 square meals a day rent free.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I'm sure the mexican government has pictures of a lot of these guys.

US doesn't even kill its own gang and they have lots of pics of them. Why don't you count up the countless number of lawsuits they have won while sitting in prison eating 3 square meals a day rent free.

I understand that jam, but it' time, and has been time for a while now, to change how things are run. We treat our criminals better than our peope, and no ammount of "The way you treat your prisoners is a direct result of your society" propoganda that some people (not you mind you) state is gonna change the fact that these people have no rights

"I like shooting people from my car, i can get a free education and eat food and chillout for a few years all cause i like shooting people yay!!!"

That mentality needs to be cut short, and quick. Criminals are not afraid of the law, and they should be.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Very true and that is the very reasons these gangs in Mexico have so much power.

Mexico needs to do two things ASAP to regain control.

1) allow it citizens to have guns so that its citizens can protect themselves. The citizens know who is involved in the gang and can take them out faster than the cops or military.

2)bring back capital punishment and start hanging these guys one by one.

I agree that criminals are treated two nicely. Prison is a vacation for many of them.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Mexico needs to do two things ASAP to regain control. 1) allow it citizens to have guns so that its citizens can protect themselves. The citizens know who is involved in the gang and can take them out faster than the cops or military.

but the thing is that they wont ever do that!!!!

if they allow the citizens of mexico to obtain guns they are putting themselves in danger. do you know how much the people of mexico hate their own government?

i hear it everyday and every single time i go down their to visit. if they had the firepower we would be seeing a revolution down there.

on which side then would the US stand for the people wanting a new government or the government that is pleading for help from their neighbor?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by Mondax]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Maybe everyone knows all of this, but it seems some have it a little bit backwards..

MS 13 originated in East LA, therefore by definition it is a US gang that has crossed into atleast 8 other countries. They are primarily made up of Salvadorans, Hondurans, Guatemalans, and Nicaraguans- no Mexicans. Most Mexican street gangs in the US are feirce rivals of MS13.

5-7 years ago the Mexican government deployed their Military to the southern border to fight the Mara gang members trying to re enter the US through Mexico. The gang members were raping and killing innocent women, children and men, some reports of rape of elderly women. The order from the government was shoot to kill, and that is what took place over 300 Mara members were killed as the Mexican Military drove them back across their southern border.

At the moment, we see the same things happening.. criminals crossing the boarder and commiting horrific crimes.

I say the same rules apply.. shoot to kill.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I agree with number 2, the death penelty needs to be reinstated.. bring back the firing squad.. but I know that the laws here are strict, as they are getting in the US, but I have 7 guns in my house, and a CC permit.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

Your just screaming in the wilderness. Americans, for the most part, don't have the balls, nor the guts to do what it takes. There aren't many that have taken so much as one shot at another human being, and when faced with violence will capitulate in an attempt to save themselves instead of returning that violence on those that would cause it on them. They seem to think that those that would cause them harm can be reasoned with, or bought off. The only thing that can be done with those that would cause you harm is to kill them.

They think they are civilized. They are the enablers of the uncivilized. The only thing that has kept us monkeys civilized is the threat of immediate retribution from the other monkeys.

Oh, there is a percentage that will. Cops, veterans, etc... Myself, I've been considering purchasing a long gun. I'm limited to two of the following... cheap, accurate, good. Oh, and a shotgun, of course. You never know when you have to be up close and personal.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

wow. you really are a low life piece of trash. calling for the death of cops?

you wont do crap about it. why? Because you live in Canada, and they are scared of weapons and anything violent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join