It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Police Chief Resigns After Gangs Threaten to Kill More Cops if he Stayed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Dear US and Mexican politicians,

How is that prohibition thing working out?
I'm thrilled that our "War on Drugs", is panning out so well.
The US prison system thanks you, the lawyers thank you, and all those Mexican "Al Capone's" thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Eyewitness...your the prime example of why these types continue to destory and gain momentum. They know there are people like you and many others who will allow them to run wild anywhere they choose because in your mind you THINK there is another way. Reality is, there isn't...and thats why the come here, they laugh at you, they abuse the nation and all we "stand" for...and then victimize you in the process...all the while with a smile....cause what will we do about it...Americans will somehow find an excuse why NOT to terminate them.

People want this behavior stopped yet they don't want the reality of how that MUST happen. People don't want to end up victims, yet they hamstring those willing to take steps to FINALLY making real change. People these days obviously have NO IDEA what to do about the problems at hand or they problems wouldn't be getting worse and worse.

As I said...your way, and the way of MOST people and societies have failed. Thats proven day in and day out by the rapes, murders, thefts, etc...of INNOCENT people. Kids can't play in the streets, kids can't even go to school. People can't go somewhere and enjoy themselves for fear of being on the worng turf, wearing the wrong color, driving to nice of a car, just being somewhere some animal scumbag thinks is his, or "theirs" in the case of gangs.

Look, I don't care what your personal BS thoughts about me or my profession are...but I will tell you this...until your ready to TRULY understand what it will take to clean up America, clean up the world from gangs, scum and outright evil...you better dig in...because it is going to get A LOT worse....the victim count is going to get a lot higher...we have given the gangs/thugs/scum NOTHING to fear...ABSOULUTLY NOTHING to fear....and that....thats gonna cost us...hell it already is! The only reason most people don't know it is they haven't become the victim...YET!

[edit on 2/21/2009 by rcwj75]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I know a guy that said he would flee to Mexico if things got bad in the USA.

I was very firm in my stance that it wouldn't be an option. He didn't understand after I tried to explain it to him over and over.

Maybe now he will understand. Maybe now he will get a clue.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

Great idea, massacre first, ask questions later (if at all).
I do admire your unique idea of using guns and money to solve the problem.
I don't think that's ever been tried before.

Would you consider a different approach? Like taking the profit away?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I've said all along that Bush should have been impeached not for ordering an unprovoked invasion of another country, but for ordering the unprovoked invasion of the wrong country. Clearly, we should have invaded Mexico.

But, seriously, the so-called Drug War, like any major government initiative, is about limiting competition for those in the business. It is never going away unless the American public suddenly gains an average 30 points of IQ, and that ain't happening.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Man!! There must be a lot of alcohol being consumed this weekend judging by some of the nonsense sabre rattling on this thread. There isn't a damn thing going down on the border that hasn't been for years. The problem is here in the U.S. with all of the stupid "War On Drugs" nonsense. Wake up NeoCon puppets.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Ok, back to reality. If I were the governors of the states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California, I would definitely be thinking of declaring a state of emergency.

Just curious about this. If they were to declare a state of emergency, what would declaring so accomplish besides having the Fed send money?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I agree on the leagalize option. Illeagal drugs dont even come close to how many have died from alchol and cigs. Going Rambo just makes it worse. Truth will set us free. I know this aint a great post, actually my first, so go easy on me

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
I agree on the leagalize option. Illeagal drugs dont even come close to how many have died from alchol and cigs. Going Rambo just makes it worse. Truth will set us free. I know this aint a great post, actually my first, so go easy on me
Great first post... Add legal prescription drugs to alcohol and cigarettes, and you are talking big numbers.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

i couldnt agree with you more. to the people accusing you of thug cop or whatever, wait till the day comes when your home is invaded and your daughter or wife is raped by south american gang members for no reason at all, and since your the equivalent of a girl yourself, you will sadly sit by and watch it happen before they cut your throats. i know that sounds crazy and very harsh, but do you know what, it happens a whole lot.

MS13 gang members take down armed precints? lol. man who are you? you have been watching the show gangland to many times and have let the fear tactics scare you into a little weak mindset. these random guerillas with para military training wont do a thing once they meet a prepared force will shoot to kill orders. it wont be hard to single them out, they all have rediculous tatoos on their faces. easy target. i can tell you right now by myself i could stop a force of a thousand from coming on my land, give me five of my friends and it would be much worse for them. im not even the most heavily armed. im actually well under what most people have stockpiled. so trust me when i say that just because some of these gang members have infiltrated the army and learned a little small arms, and tactical movement training they dont bother me in the slightest.

so im with you and i know a couple hundred who would join and they dont need any instructions. we do CQB for fun over here. it really wouldnt take long to eliminate them with just a little intel from local detectives around their operations. sadly some of the american cowards think this would be the wrong way when there really is no other. the gov isnt going to take care of the problem because this operation serves them with their terror agenda and liquid stock market money.

so if you are a coward just sit at home and lock your doors and close your ears. we will protect you. stop watching terror news. stop thinking if you cut the demand for drugs they will stop making them. lol. thats the funniest thing i have ever heard. people will always want to waste their sad life doing drugs. if you destroy the drugs they will find something else to get high off of. if you legalize what will that do? everyone will try to grow, it will have no value and they will resort to prescription drug selling because they need to make money and their is no money in legalization. so whats left? eliminate the pushers, growers, and kingpins. the scramblers will find something better to do and things would settle down quite a bit.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

This can end within months of legalizing drugs. All drugs and begin an education campaign and take the black markets money away from them. We can never arrest our way out of the dug problem and the people that use them will do it whether they are legal or not.

Take the teeth out of the black market. They will fall right apart, we gave them the power when we made drugs illegal.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisHere
reply to post by rcwj75

if you destroy the drugs they will find something else to get high off of. if you legalize what will that do? everyone will try to grow, it will have no value and they will resort to prescription drug selling because they need to make money and their is no money in legalization. so whats left? eliminate the pushers, growers, and kingpins. the scramblers will find something better to do and things would settle down quite a bit.

You just dont get it do you?

Is there any money in bootlegging anymore? You take out the profit and the drug lords go away without anyone getting hurt. Sure some of them will find other ways to make a buck, but they will not have the kind of power they do now.

Take the teeth and that is the money. The money comes from illegal drug sales that make them so profitable. Some of you guys are watching to much TV and movies.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisHere

eliminate the pushers, growers, and kingpins. the scramblers will find something better to do and things would settle down quite a bit.

Isn't this similar to the tactic being used on the war on terrorism? It doesn't work because there is always somebody lined up ready to take their place. We have been using guns to take them out for the longest and their still multiplying. Poverty and dependency are a big reason for their growth and success.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I can't say whether legalizing would do the trick or not. Maybe the US should look at countries that have legalized and see what kind of results there are. The only thing I do know is that the war on drugs isn't, hasn't and won't work. Time to find a plan B and other options. Legalizing may just be one of those answers.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
You know how you fix this, simple. You create a task force that puts an end to known gang members. Yeah thats right, you EXECUTE them. You arm your team, you mount up and you do NOT take prisoners, you do NOT make excuses, as questions, etc...you simple destroy the problem.

You want to associate with a gang you are shot on the spot. Raid the gang houses, kill them all, raid the gang hang-outs, kill them all. Bottom line is your not fighting crime, your fighting a WAR...if you want to win, you better be prepared to get messy.

Gangs serve ZERO purpose...NONE..nadda...most members are a waste of oxygen and space on an already crowded planet filled with enough scumbags. You choose to wear colors, you choose to do this kind of stuff, you have NO place in society. You come with a HEAVY hand, and I promise you...the thugs will disband, move on, give up. Gangs are tough when their together...or act tough...start slapping back, start breaking up their "core" and watch how many drop to their knees and beg for mercy, forgivness, a second chance.

For to long we as a society worldwide let "gangs" become powerful, or cocky...and this is just MORE proof they feel like they are gaining momentum....you better put a stop to it now...before its to late.

I agree 110% with this idea. If you want a WAR on drugs, make it a war, shoot to kill.

Currently, I'm not seeing the violence where I am living, but I am seeing an increase in Federal Police both on the ground and in the sky. It makes me sad to see this.. if the Mexican government would make this a real "war" they would be in a lot different position than they are now.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Does that war on drugs include that beer in your hand ? The deadlest drug of all , but legal ....hmmmm. Education and a better quality of life...wherewe live to better ourselves and not seek material gains. Maybe they drug gangs in mexico will take on the drug gang here ( CIA ) and they will both die and everybody wins

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Excuse me for interrupting , but is Mexico a country or is it just a drug courier company. ?

edit : www.freakingnews.com...

[edit on 21-2-2009 by tristar]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Got nothing on your link. Could you please clarify your point?
Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Its an image www.freakingnews.com...

[edit on 21-2-2009 by tristar]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
still a dead link, but I like the title of the photo.. Obama-Drug

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join