It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Police Chief Resigns After Gangs Threaten to Kill More Cops if he Stayed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWelder
reply to post by eyewitness86

Wow..dood!?! did you really say you are going to kill cops on an open forum??!??
oh my...
I can't even begin to address that...

TheWelder

NO!! I did NOT!! RCWJ75 said in a post that he was all for MURDERING gang members, or anyone he decided was one. That was Ok, I guess, because when I said that I would be on the opposite side of such MURDER of civilians, a MOD took it as offensive. I guess that a cop can say he wants to MURDER, but when anone else objects in strong terms, that is too much.

I got warned and a U2U from a MOD asking me to tone it down...and I will. I will not call cops ' names' anymore as it might violate the spirit of some rule or other...it is easy to interpret things badly.

Once again, I did NOT say I would do anything nearly as bad as the post I objected to....all I said was that if cops began to murder civilians, In would join the other side. Thats it. Cops are obviously a special bunch to some MODS, and are above the rules. RCWJ75's post is a rant condoning MURDER, uyet no doubt he will get a pass.... we will see.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86

Originally posted by Swatman
reply to post by eyewitness86

wow. you really are a low life piece of trash. calling for the death of cops?

you wont do crap about it. why? Because you live in Canada, and they are scared of weapons and anything violent.

I believe that your calling a ' a low life piece of trash' violates the rules...have you heard from a MOD yet? Also, I NEVER m,ade a direct threat to anyone...a MOD took offense at m,y opposition to RCWJ75's call for MURDER of civilians. you assumed he was right, and he was not. If he were to actully quote what I said, it was no worse than RCWJ75's...thats for sure.

because RCWJ's post calls for the murder of gang members. you called for the death of the side fighting these people..

so lets see:
you love gang members
you love illegal immigrants

why dont you just move to mexico if it is so great?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join