It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Police Chief Resigns After Gangs Threaten to Kill More Cops if he Stayed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

You are correct about the administrative procedures. I have a friend who works Border Patrol and he says OTM's (other than Mexican) get a lot of breaks. He says most of the time they just get a piece of paper telling to appear before a judge at a future date. Of course, very few ever make that date.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest it is time to hit the reset button and let the political and economic system collapse. That way we can clean up the rift raft. Plus it will give all the my feelings are more important than my safety liberals a hard cold dose or reality.

Maybe then they will realize the only type of gun control that is good is hitting your target.

The current situation we are in will take decades to clean up by conventional methods and I'm not really in favor of dropping nukes or MOAB's.

I honestly don't know what to do. We are being squeezed by criminals and the feelings crowd. The criminals are threatening our safety with their gangs and the feelings crowd is making it harder for us to defend ourselves, meanwhile the pricks in government are robbing us blind.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think we need more Americans and less Globalists if you know what I mean. These things being posted here should have been done long ago.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Do you honestly believe they will live up to their end of the bargain and stay in Mexico?

Sooner or later, the US is going have to admit that the War on drugs is a big joke. We, or at least those hooked on drugs, are creating a lot of the demand and contributing to the struggles that Mexico is having IMO. There has to be a better way to deal with drugs. Add in all the social problems drugs have cost our own nation.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Swatman

Do you honestly believe they will live up to their end of the bargain and stay in Mexico?

Sooner or later, the US is going have to admit that the War on drugs is a big joke. We, or at least those hooked on drugs, are creating a lot of the demand and contributing to the struggles that Mexico is having IMO. There has to be a better way to deal with drugs. Add in all the social problems drugs have cost our own nation.

my post was a joke, but hey the pay per view to pa y for the stimulus bill aint a bad idea

there really is only one solution to this problem, and like i stated above, liberals wont like the solution that i propose because it involves criminals deaths. liberals only like it when the innocent one is injured and that is why nothing is ever accomplished in this country

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Give me 6 months, a budget of $30 million, access to the weapons I need with ammunaition, comm gear and the assistance all NCIC based law enforcement agencies and a team of 100 handpicked men and the problem will be solved. Just make sure you close your eyes and ears...because what would be coming isn't for most ATS members viewing or listening pleasure...

When i'm done...the streets can again be played in by kids, the elderly can again take walks, you can park your car anywhere you like, and you can wear any color you want...not to mention you can go ahead and carry some cash on your person again and NOT have to worry about what will happen...Oh and the inner cities can once again be a place to go and have fun and enjoy...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

You make a valid point and I didn't take your idea as a joke. I have actually thought along similar lines about sending inmates to fight in the war in exchange for their freedom. Of course, I am not talking about the most violent ones.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

You are no doubt talking about law and order the old fashion way,

30 million huh? Didn't the US just send Mexico about 450Million via the Merida Initiative. Your price is tax payers blessing.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
After we build the fence can we build another one with a gap in between them and just put anti tank mines in the gap? Some nice posts with points sounds good too.

And give boarder patrol and cops shoot to kill orders.

Then after we take out the gangs we can take over the coca farms. End the coc aine problem once in for all.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I may even have some left over...lol. The price to take out the trash is not that high. The price to find, pamper, take care of and babysit the trash...now that can get expensive.

And no...this wouldn't even fall under "old fashioned" law enforcement...this is straight up hunting...no need for even 1 pair of handcuffs.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
we need a couple dirty harry's running around mexico

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
=

Then after we take out the gangs we can take over the coca farms. End the coc aine problem once in for all.

but then the U.S. government would be in a even higher deficit by next year

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ok, back to reality. If I were the governors of the states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California, I would definitely be thinking of declaring a state of emergency. Has anyone heard anything to the effect?

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Ok, back to reality. If I were the governors of the states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California, I would definitely be thinking of declaring a state of emergency. Has anyone heard anything to the effect?

Here here sir!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
ANy of you fools hwo said this was any kind of good,are just either dumb or STUPID ... Let's just roll over and give the world to people who say they are going to kill a citizen every so often if we don't ... They are saving lifesthat would be a smart move right ? WRONG IDIOTS !! They are still going to rob and destroy and pillage only now they will have no one to stand in thier way because of all the other policeman will see the weakness of thier captain instead of getting harder on the criminals ... they get freakin weak wimps ... Freakin Rediculous .. SHOWS HOW WEAK MEXICO IS ..Icouldgo on and on .. about the stupid Plasic Surgeries and so on so forth .. but .. neither here or there .... STUPID ... STUPID STUPID ... And here AMerica is thinking about the NAU ... North American Union .. Thank GOD .. I am not in NOrth America !!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You all have a problem that is very real, and in your face. I don't doubt that.

90% of what I've read here tho addresses only 1 side of the drug problem - the supply side.

Until you do something about the demand side, then all of your efforts (and dreams) are in vain.

IMHO success comes only when both sides of the issue are dealt with. Kill all the gang members and pushers you want, as long as there is a demand someone will still attempt to fill the bill.

Good luck to you all. I sincerely mean that.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

lol i like your style man!!!!

im pasting this from another thread(its my post) but the reason these gangs are still in operation is because of drugs

legalizing drugs could work but there is of course problems with this goal

one being that it will never happen, officials in mexico and u.s. are getting a hefty amount of money from the drug cartels. If drugs were to be legalized then officials would be out of a second paycheck.
what should be done in this instance is the flushing of the current government and replacing the officials with new and honest politicians. at the same time the drugs becomes legalized. this of course is seemingly impossible, especially with the way things are in mexico at this moment.

two is the possible amount of increased deaths of drug overdose and other related drug deaths, there wont be many deaths over drug possesion if the government does it right and sells it for at least half the street price. but the amount of users that will add up out of the legalization will present a greater number of crimes due to drugs. driving while drugged, Rages caused by drugs, cancers, and various other things.

US can be a big factor in the way things go, i want mexico to rise out of the poverty that most of the country is in, but this wont happen if the politicians that are money hungry and spend it all on themselves stay in office.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-2-2009 by Mondax]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondax

sorry mate, you have the germ of an idea, but where are you going to find good and honest politicians to replace the ones you flushed out? They just do not exist.
You are right on about the need to legalize drugs (make it a health issue; not a crime issue). I understand that use actually goes down under those conditions, not up.

The problem is the money trail which, as you said, leads eventually to the corrupt gov. officials on both sides of the border. Right now, average Americans are too brainwashed by gov. propaganda to see the truth.
Sites like this and others on the internet may be making a small dent in awareness, but is it enough to change enough people's beliefs? Once enough people go for it, then the politicians will have to choice but to change their ways - the corrupt ones now in office - not some new group that you could never find.
Given how bad it is hopefully more people will look harder for different solutions.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
You know how you fix this, simple. You create a task force that puts an end to known gang members. Yeah thats right, you EXECUTE them. You arm your team, you mount up and you do NOT take prisoners, you do NOT make excuses, as questions, etc...you simple destroy the problem.

You want to associate with a gang you are shot on the spot. Raid the gang houses, kill them all, raid the gang hang-outs, kill them all. Bottom line is your not fighting crime, your fighting a WAR...if you want to win, you better be prepared to get messy.

Gangs serve ZERO purpose...NONE..nadda...most members are a waste of oxygen and space on an already crowded planet filled with enough scumbags. You choose to wear colors, you choose to do this kind of stuff, you have NO place in society. You come with a HEAVY hand, and I promise you...the thugs will disband, move on, give up. Gangs are tough when their together...or act tough...start slapping back, start breaking up their "core" and watch how many drop to their knees and beg for mercy, forgivness, a second chance.

For to long we as a society worldwide let "gangs" become powerful, or cocky...and this is just MORE proof they feel like they are gaining momentum....you better put a stop to it now...before its to late.

I see...and I assume that YOU and your fellow thug cops will be the ones to decide WHO is the gang menber and who isn't? How can we trust YOU or anyone else with a vested interest( you get you pay from gunning down civilians) to decide who to murder? You ARE advocatying outright murder, your very words say so...and I can guarantee you that if cops started doing what you advocate, not only would every gangster alive begin gunning down every cop they see, many civilians would join them to put a halt to police state murder.

When you advocate murder because you refuse to admit that prohibition is a failed policy, it is time to disarm you and make sure you never see the light of day again. Gangs are social clubs to some and terrible criminal consortiums to others, depending on viewpoint.

Remember this: There are a lot more of THEM than there are of YOU!!!

M-13 alone copuld mount a spree thart would decimate local LEO all along the border, and if you had your way, a day or two after one of your ' heroic raids', police stations would evaporate and cops would have to start patrolling in tanks to stay alive.

Tough guy talk like yours is hollow and these Mex hoods WILL call your bluff. For one, I would side with them against you...police murdering civilians cannot be allowed to happen. It DOES happen, all the time, as we all know...but on a massive scale you are asking moe than just gangsters to take sides...and your numbers are few.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join