It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Yes, but fate is fickle. You can only skate for so long. You might goof up once, but after that the public is unforgiving.

I remember that the date of February 9th..was stressed. I take screen shots of screens.

His value as a predictor will go down in my book if nothing happens in the next hour or so when the market closes.

Others have said that he has helped them pick stocks and make money. That in itself is probably worth the cost of his "advise" site....that is if you are one of the fortunate that still has some..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
As I remember, he said on feb 9 there will be some announcements, which will define disaster. He never said market is going to crash. People are reading their own agenda into his "predictions".

Reinhardt is simply following the movement of certain people involved with big money transaction and manipulation, that is his source of information. The point is, he knows where to look and how to find the information, which is normally not making headlines.

That is his advantage over average reader.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'll give you a hint...Reinhardt College - Located in Waleska, GA and Alpharetta, GA (by Roswell Rd near those restaurants he mentioned. Research the Professors.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
As I remember, he said on feb 9 there will be some announcements, which will define disaster. He never said market is going to crash. People are reading their own agenda into his "predictions".

Reinhardt is simply following the movement of certain people involved with big money transaction and manipulation, that is his source of information. The point is, he knows where to look and how to find the information, which is normally not making headlines.

That is his advantage over average reader.

Good point. Obama is making a town hall meeting tonight, to "preview" to America the stimulus bill. Could this be the announcement leading up to a major crash? I guess we'll all see soon enough.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
No crash today... and I lost money shorting the financials....Id like to give a shoutout to R for the fine prediction..... *cough*

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reinhardt said that a huge economic downturn will BEGIN on feb 9th, the dow has been down today, but not a great deal, although this could be the beginning he is talking about. We will just have to wait and see what this week brings before we can tell if he is wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I just don't see how the rich or the traders can keep faith in the market. I see much less commerce, I mean I don't even see the trains running anymore...means things are really, really bad.

It will happen, and it will be sooner than later for sure!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I do find it odd with all the job losses that the stock market hasnt fallen more then a hundred or so points. I mean just today we only closed -12 points.

I smell someone messing with the markets.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Wait til' tomorrow... either way if the Bailout passes or doesn't pass Senate... That market is going DOWN tomorrow as soon as the final vote is tallied.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reinhardt said that a huge economic downturn will BEGIN on feb 9th, the dow has been down today, but not a great deal, although this could be the beginning he is talking about. We will just have to wait and see what this week brings before we can tell if he is wrong.

Okay then. Just so everyone is on the same page, what is the timeline we're giving Reinhardt before we all press the "debunked" button? Are we giving him a week (until Friday the 13th)?

I'm just curious what kind of leeway there is here in this prediction.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Could this be what r was talking about?

“They have to have enough to calm the markets, but there might not be as many details as previously thought,” he said.

www.cnbc.com...

www.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

As every minute passes my hand gets a little closer to the debunk button. If he does have knowledge of such event, then I will give him the benefit of doubt through the 13th.

I am looking for the agenda thats behind the closed doors. If it collapses by Friday, then that will validate it for me!

I am bothered with the games he has been playing on his site..........

Thats almost enough to debunk him now, if it weren't for the fact that he was right before

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralObamaGFOL

I was surprised when Faber (David not Marc) of CNBC just sighed and said Most US Banks were insolvent.

link   
[DBL Post Hiccupp]

[edit on 2/9/2009 by Hx3_1963]

link   
reply to post by eldard

GM would be one more on the cdo list to fail

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
No crash today... and I lost money shorting the financials....Id like to give a shoutout to R for the fine prediction..... *cough*

I actually laughed when I saw the markets this afternoon ..

I wouldn't put much faith in this fellow, his theories are rather crazy when you look into them.. I would say that he either got lucky by his first prediction or .. well .. ya actually I just think he got lucky.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
When situation is like it is now, the primary source of income for the ptb is the middle class. They will find a way to draw every bit of reserve people have accumulated during happier times. There will be rocking of dollar compared to stable foreign currency or gold. Concerning both cash or imaginary credit rating. When salaries are due, dollar will be cheaper, that means prices will go up. Standard procedure. Bank bailout is supposed to reinstall purchase power of consumers, but it is not working! Because they are not after that fiction any more! They want power over your REAL potential. And without credit cards, it is going to be very low, and lower in perspective, draining.

The era of consumerism is over. There will be only simulation of it, with cheaper goods, of bad quality (like cheap Chinese stuff).

Look what they are selling for 360 dollars. Kinder e-book reader...
It isn't worth 30 dollars. This is what is killing the "reality". How much food can you get for that money? Do you really need it? The answer is - NO. So the market for surreal gadgets goes down... Reality is being reduced.

It is sad... and ... inevitable.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just to point out the obvious,

We have not heard from 'R' (any forum postings) since about the time the bell rung this am...........

He was all about starting the Big O 10 count down...........Well it never got to 9........(I guess it was electric and she did not pay the electric bill)

Very cocky in his encrypted messages since last Friday......

All he did all day was put up his subscription page up on his site after he saw the market was not crashing

He said he was going into the forum to chat............I never saw anyone post anything about him there...........

Did anyone see a post from him in any forum today????

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

I am gonna give him this whole week. Just cause that's the way I roll. Plus, I have no money spent with him.

The thing I find confusing is that at first he said he was basing his "predictions" on the meeting of Legasas (sp) in Bermuda. Now we are being told it's based on Geitner and/or the stimulus plan. So which is it???

I am beginning to think it's whatever his followers are willing to "buy"

I still have to admit, I am very, very skeptical..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

The thing I find confusing is that at first he said he was basing his "predictions" on the meeting of Legasas (sp) in Bermuda. Now we are being told it's based on Geitner and/or the stimulus plan. So which is it???

I guess I missed that today somewhere???? Did he post this somewhere?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join