It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost
No crash today... and I lost money shorting the financials....Id like to give a shoutout to R for the fine prediction..... *cough*

We'll he was right to some extent...YOUR Cash Crashed...he's probley betting opposite everything He "Predicts"...I would...

[edit on 2/9/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I saw nothing. He wasn't in the chatroom. Someone over at WiredPirates.com is revered by folks there because he said "He talks to R." Wasn't it you that mentioned earlier that his "office" is a UPS postal box?
Funny, because on that cached page he says "Stop in and visit me." LOL Does he stay there all day waiting for drop offs???

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

His whole premise is that there is this group of elitists, by that name, who control the markets. That is what his prediction of September 15th was based on. Over at wiredpirates there is a whole thread about him and his beliefs. So this elitist groups meeting, in Bermuda, ended this past weekend and he expected them to mess with the market today.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I love how the Reihardt apologists are on here now saying how today wasn't supposed to be "a crash", but a "start of the crash". They want to give it a week now. And when that week is up and it still hasn't happened they will say that the legatus postponed the crash to make "R" look bad. Same old song and dance. I'm just dissapointed in myself, for following this thread for so many months. Reinhardt made his bed (specific prediction) and now that he has failed its time for him to sleep in it. what a joke.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

No crash today... and I lost money shorting the financials....Id like to give a shoutout to R for the fine prediction..... *cough*

I actually laughed when I saw the markets this afternoon ..

I wouldn't put much faith in this fellow, his theories are rather crazy when you look into them.. I would say that he either got lucky by his first prediction or .. well .. ya actually I just think he got lucky.

Oh I didnt just go on what he said and Im still in my trades for I do feel the market is going down this week. Not only because he says but because the charts are looking that way and the stocks Im in are way overbought right now so I shorted them. I wouldnt put my money on what he says alone
I also didnt put much money out there...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Oak

True dat! Now he is probably in Bermuda himself, with the money he has made, sipping a cool one and "watching" with glee.

But desperate people look for any way out. I feel bad for those who "bought" in, if he indeed is hiding out.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

We'll he was right to some extent...YOUR Cash Crashed...he's probley betting opposite everything He "Predicts"...I would...

[edit on 2/9/2009 by Hx3_1963]

Hah Im just glad I didnt short B of A it was up 10%+ today. The financial stocks I shorted were only up a little and still have plenty of room to fall. Ill give the whole week but Friday up or down Im exiting...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

I pulled the address up from his website..........and yes it was a UPs box

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

That was a smart move. I didn't short it either, though some were doing it and advising it. I go on my gut a lot. That just felt wrong to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Oh I am completely aware of his story and the chat room, My point was he disappeared pretty much after the bell rang this am........except to change his sites home page.

He has made a lot of noise over the past weekend not to make any since the bell rang!!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What I am finding a little bizzaro is that his site currently is requesting subscriptions and telling folks where to send him the money.

A little ballsy for a guy who didn't fare to well today. Don't cha' think? Maybe he has it up in anticipation of tomorrow.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by MsBehavin1]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Actually, he's got 5 right predictions to the date (I'm personally aware of two, the september 15 and October 6.). Someone posted them a few pages back and the evidence is on the Google boards. I'll try to repost them.

Those who was able to follow r has clarified that he didn't specifically say crash but just something that is not a money event. Personally I think we all got carried away.
I, too, was waiting for a crash. But then again no one could have foreseen the Geithner/Obama delay. As for me I just can't wait for tomorrow especially with that Bad Bank announcement. (how convenient to announce it when the markets were about to close.
)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I am not sure who the Dumb A** is, him or me??

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Oak
I love how the Reihardt apologists are on here now saying how today wasn't supposed to be "a crash", but a "start of the crash". They want to give it a week now. And when that week is up and it still hasn't happened they will say that the legatus postponed the crash to make "R" look bad. Same old song and dance. I'm just dissapointed in myself, for following this thread for so many months. Reinhardt made his bed (specific prediction) and now that he has failed its time for him to sleep in it. what a joke.

yes but he didnt predict a crash, he has never said there would be a crash on feb 9th, never. People are assuming hes predicted a crash coz he has done previously, he said that a huge economic downturn would BEGIN on feb 9th, i would give him a week.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Like I said I do believe there is an agenda by some group!! The market is set to fail, how bad we will see, but it does not look good.

If it happens by the 13th, That would be good enough for me to give 'R' a check!

I just don't like the games again on his site..........cheeeeezzzeeeee

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Well, then why was he so "cocky" yesterday? What was that all about. What is "6 4 6" and "anyone want to buy a broken clock that's right 6 times a day?"

That sounds like someone who believed something was gonna happen today. Now, that it didn't, he is silent??

Please help me understand "R.speak"

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I second you on your post................

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Well, if nothing else I am having fun with trying to figure this guy out.

He's a hoot!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yea, but my wife is getting a little pissed at me though..........I am on the computer all the time looking for the truth

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I think that you're on to something there. I'll also give him the entire week. If he's doing things based upon Government action, we all know there's a lot of unpredictability to everything they do, even if it's intentional.

So now it's the end of the trading day in New York on Friday the 13th. If nothing really significant happens by that time, I'm throwing the "Bull$h!t Flag" and will never give this Reinhardt person another opportunity to lead us on. We'll have to, as a community, disregard every statement from him thereafter. Deal?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join