It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
One last thing to point out. here is a remark by R on those forums from today.

It would appear that many of your $720.00 checks for personal
financial direction got hung up in the mail?

Did I make a market movement prediction for today?

Please send link;-)

tks

r

and here is one he started earlier....

the negative news that will move the market downward should occur
Feb 09 2009

this organization below.. runs the show

www.legatus.org...

the money laundering occurs just prior to the annual Legatus summit
and the checks are written during the summit and the checks clear by
Sunday Feb 08 and the negative news leaks out (something along the
lines of "war" or just "rumor" at a financial institution) then they
start
crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s on Obama's corporate-governance
"reform" legislation

Obama's "reform" will certainly protect the working-class' nest-eggs
fur sure.

reinhardt

So I'm sorry but to me it looks like he was predicting a downward momentum in market today......something that he spent alot of time this evening denying he ever did, when clearly you can see he did.

Whether people want to give him the benefit of the doubt does not really matter to me. What matters is he clearly states something should occur today that would start or mark a downward spiral. Then he goes on those same forums and acts as if he never said it in the first place.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Ruthless market SN, ruthless. Even if you never learn to interpret a financial statement adequately...you will learn to spot scam.

GL

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

This is very interesting...don't know if it's legit or not...BUT I can say I did a intelius check on this David K....and there was not one in GA. So maybe this guy is kosher...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

Yeah I've heard this a few times. People have been claiming his just a kid from here or there for a while now. I dont know if thats true or not and I have no way to prove either way. What im giving here is my opinion of the person.

But it would not suprise me one bit.

All in all the best way to smoke out a fake is whether or not they want money for thier "in the know" knowledge.

Blossom Goodchild -By her book to get the full picture on things

Nibiru(marshal masters) - By his book to fully understand whats coming in 2012

Reinhardt - Pay 700+ to really understand what he knows

Prophet yehaw(or however you spell it) - charging to just email the man

I am starting to see a pattern here.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

He may be paying someone a percentage to pick up his checks in GA, ect.

Don't know, but it's funny because I had a really strong hunch he was some genius kid somewhere.

If he's that smart, I hope this teaches him a lesson and he uses his intelligence for good...not evil.

Peace out brother...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Has anyone sent Reinhardt any money? If so, was it cashed?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jeff.behnke

I haven't. I am in the same financial boat as you...like the saying goes "We may have come over on different ships but we are all in the same boat now."

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post bjeff.behnke

y jeff.behnke

What do you think will happen tomorrow?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Your thoughts on that video posted a couple post back.........

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have SO many opinions regarding the OP's original post.

For some reason, I can't get past the "Speeks" quote and the spelling and grammar issues.

Does that hinder my ability to be objective as to the content?

To qoute Sarah Palin...."You betcha"

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
[edit on 9-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Your thoughts on that video posted a couple post back.........

The Youtube video clip failed to mention the MySpace page of Reinhardt or who he was--only that he was "scamming people" out of money. If the checks were cashed, then it is quite possible this is partially true, but the rumblings that he was a scammer have gone back since the beginning when he reappeared on the DJIA board after being banned.

However, saying he is a 19 year old kid from somewhere doesn't seem to match with the description people have posted online after meeting him at his often mentioned drinking locations of the day--which he would have to be at least 21 to do so
The guy who posted the video said he didn't even read Reinhardt...he just read postings about Reinhardt which made him 'monitor' an IP of someone logging in to somewhere that gave him the answer on who he was. So it's kind of misinformed? Reinhardt says he has tech guys working with him, anyway.

As far as I can tell, no one has walked away from their meetings with him impressed, though, I don't think. To me, this could be for a number of reasons--many of which probably have to do with mental health, social isolation, and/or bitterness (ENRON).

I think his bitterness of his loss from Enron (if it is true) probably has made him create this "joke" about this book he is writing that he will give you access to if you pay him 720 bucks a year. And what was the title?

'How To Plan, Start, and Operate a Business in Another Era of Greed'

His possible unspoken answer as a part of this complex joke? Scam People Out of Their Money. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. Ask Again, Please.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Yeah.....you will see A LOT more of it when 2012 rolls around!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11

the negative news that will move the market downward should occur
Feb 09 2009

So I'm sorry but to me it looks like he was predicting a downward momentum in market today......something that he spent alot of time this evening denying he ever did, when clearly you can see he did.

Wow, read those two back-to-back. Trayen, I apologize if you're still in high school, and haven't learned about grammar qualifiers or something, but seriously, read that.

Here, I'll break it down for you.

When you read a sentence, find the verb. In this case, it's "occur", preceded by the preposition "should". So then you ask yourself, What occurs? Well, that's a qualifier. What occurs is the negative news. When does that occur? February 9th. We also learn, in a clause (that's poorly punctuated) that this news will move the market downward. If you don't get why I have a fundamental problem with why you're seeing him predict a crash, then I give up. I've explained everything, including flaws in your reading comprehension. Sorry man. =\

Besides, if you want to talk semantics, like everyone else, the market DID go down today...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gando702

I think he refers to failled big businesses; 7, 8 or 9.

It is all about these Credit default swaps. it's a bunch of collaterized debt issued from a list of 100 businesses, if 7 default someone must pay 50 %, if it is 8, then 75% if nine out the hundred default, those who contracted must pay 100%.

For a clearer point of view:

www.businessspectator.com.au:80...

That is why they continually pumping up monney in AIG, Fanny and Freddy.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
What do you think will happen tomorrow?

I don't know, honestly. I have been an extreme pessimist since September, and every bone in my body wants to be wrong with that pessimism because I have mouths to feed and I want to get on with my life. If Reinhardt is proven a "fraud" or an "opportunist" (fingers crossed) or some type of terrorist propagandist from abroad who is trying to infect U.S. citizens with a complete distrust of their own government to 'disassemble it from within', than thank God for that. He is NOT a "light read" by any stretch of the imagination, although his pictures and slogans would make you think so

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i wouldn't be surprised if hierarchical structure of this economic collapse started at the vatican.

What i personally think is that those in powerful government positions are controlled by the Occult. (for example Bush saying god speaks to him but its not god of the bible but some demonic spirit)

You look at the history of the Nazi's you'd know of its strong Occult background.

Likewise, The vatican is a cesspool of paganism and occultism. I have no doubts that demons disguised as angels of light (Virgin Mary) is talking to the pope and others to fool them into doing things like this.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shortness
i wouldn't be surprised if hierarchical structure of this economic collapse started at the vatican.

What i personally think is that those in powerful government positions are controlled by the Occult. (for example Bush saying god speaks to him but its not god of the bible but some demonic spirit)

You look at the history of the Nazi's you'd know of its strong Occult background.

Likewise, The vatican is a cesspool of paganism and occultism. I have no doubts that demons disguised as angels of light (Virgin Mary) is talking to the pope and others to fool them into doing things like this.

I don't think that 'controlled by the occult' is the right way to put it, but point taken, as Luciferianism and Freemasonry do seem to have an overpowering influence on anyone who has money or wants money. Everyone is afraid to 'contradict' themselves for some reason, so they attempt to get some kind of mental purity by coating themselves in some type of archetype--in the case of the rich and famous, Luciferianism and freemasonry fits right in to their power and control thought processes.

As for your statement about Catholicism taking on pagan and occult beliefs, this was seemingly their way of 'spreading the good word'--but spreading ANYTHING sounds more like a viral infection to me

And I agree--I wouldn't be surprised if the Vatican is heavily involved with this as well. They are 'The Representation of God on Earth' are they not? And God answers to no one.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If anyone here is actually willing to pay Reinhart $720.00 for that site, I will offer you twice the advice for $360.00, and I won't even put it in riddles.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well, one thing is for sure: Reinhardt's market crashed on Feb. 9th!

Frankly, I don't think anyone ever paid him 720 bucks. That one is just mockery.

I wrote it before, and now again: R doesn't sell predictions. R sells subscriptions. And... there's nothing to sell.

But, how people's minds work, that's another story.

I read all R blogs, Enrons and weeklies, and my impression is that, although it is all about politics and economy, his approach is totally poetical. His method of expressing is stochastic. That means: he starts a verse which brings up an association, and then he abruptly switches to something else. This kind of attitude creates high tension (like in a Tesla dynamo) and the result is a huge potential difference. That is what quality poetry work must have.

The problem which most readers have is that they get stuck with the "contents" rather than with the "method".

So all the complaints are about his "predictions" not coming true, while in truth he never predicted anything, he only "hinted" the possibility.

This thread is the result of such confused perception.

Now, let's forget about the Feb 9th "prediction".

What did R disclose about Oprah?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join