It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

Right now it looks as if you are right. But the day is young here in the good ol' US...if the market continues to climb how is R. going weasle his way out of this one?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

Easy he will post a bunch of cryptic crap and useless headlines trying to show how the PTB are on to him and just switched the day to dis-credit him.

That way he has an out and people will continue to give him what is left of thier life saving thinking he will help them avoid the depression that is coming.

At least thats my opinion.

[edit on 2/9/0909 by Trayen11]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
We still got several hours to go until the market closes...who knows what will happen?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

There are no major economic reports slated for release on Monday but there were a handful of weaker-than-expected earnings reports released from mid-level companies like toy maker Hasbro (HAS: 25.3, 1.83, 7.8%), NYSE Euronext (NYX: 20.9, -1.93, -8.45%) and Whirlpool (WHR: 34.01, -2.17, -6%). On the other hand, Barclays (BCS: 7.05, 0.758, 12.05%) and Rohm & Haas (ROH: 55.63, -0.13, -0.23%) posted results that beat the Street.

Well it looks like there will be no more "bad" news for the day that would make the market tumble................Everyone can make there own judgement of 'R' and his predictions.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well, the market is in the tank and I don't see it getting any better until it's allowed to bottom out. That's just my opinion. Nothing is gonna save it.

I was livid to read that two of the automakers we were told we just had to bail out, are now gonna have to go bankrupt anyway. Jeesssssszzzz. So we throw good money after bad, and now it doesn't matter to these jolly drunken sailors in congress and the senate spending the taxpayers money.

R. may convince himself that he is the "guru" with the answers but I don't think he or anyone else has all the answers right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

haha yeah his page is now about the sub, ge does appear to be taking the micky

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The address he wants you to send money too is an UPs Store Location.........As I mentioned at the beginning of my thread we would find out today if 'R' is a fake or truth seeker.............well I guess everyone knows which way its leaning now.

Anyone can predict a economic collapse using data, picking a date makes it knowledge..........It may be he just got lucky on the first collapse!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
No tanking here boys...nothing to see here move along.....take your losses if you listened and shorted the market....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by compwiz32190
We still got several hours to go until the market closes...who knows what will happen?

Actually, we still got several days till friday.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Originally posted by compwiz32190

Actually, we still got several days till friday.

he said 2/9 not fri the 13th. Please show a link where he says fri the 13th was the tank day....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm not saying a tank day but a tank week. Like the first week of October which R got right.

BTW, for the record R has 1 failed minor prediction. For which he apologized.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Stupid question but, what exactly did Reinhardt predict for the 9th?

I've read that he said the markets would tank, but I've also read that he said there would be an event that didn't direclty have to do with financials.

I read the goolge finance link in which he called the economic downturn on Sept 15 and also something for Feb 9th (presumably because of Legatus meetings)....but what? Does anyone have a direct quote from him telling exactly what he thought would happen today (or this week)?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hmm, I'm of the impression something was going to happen today that would result in disaster on Friday a sort of prelude to the main event?

I've not studied his stuff so maybe someone can shed some light.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by liamsquire

If you look back on this thread you will find many post and links to everything you need to know about 'R'

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

Now that is funny. Looks like he is pushing to get as many people as possible. $720.00 jesus, who would really pay that?

I will make a prediction though. This hoax and his followers will look for every little thing to prove his claim today, much like the GFL fiasco for those of us who wtched that farce unfold. I'll give him a week before he comes out with his "reasons" why his prediction was wrong and also he will tell us why we need to keep believing him and how we all should purchase his sub.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The hotel in flames in Beijing is owned by The Madarin Hotel Group is a part of Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited which is incorporated in Bermuda. Could this be the news that's not financial that R has said?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Mandarin Oriental International Is also where OPRAH stays, and send guests on her show...hummmmm..
"Mandarin Oriental International selling 50% of its interest"

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Unless i've missed it, I have yet to hear from a single person that subscribes to his site. It may just be a joke that is being intertwined into his theories. As I said before I can't imagine that anyone who is part of his pay site hasn't posted any of this privileged knowledge.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think Reinhardt is gonna be wrong about today... He should of gone with more Masonic type numbers like 11, and 13.

What's the significance of Friday the 13th again - historically?

And don't we find out tomorrow if the bailout / stimulous plan is passed?

And again... Obama will be on primetime tonight...

So as for February 9th.... not gonna happen today.... but probably something serious this week...

(also don't forget about Iran)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have been following the "R" thread for months on here. Now that 2-9-09 is here and we can see that there is no market collapse. In fact the market is gaining. This just proves what I suspected all along that Reinhardt is a phony, fraud, a snake oil salesman. I will give him credit though, he did his charade with some class. I mean his posts are like an episode of lost almost. Very FALSE, but at the same time entertaining. So long Reinhardt, you will soon disappear into internet oblivion.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join