It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjeffersonsghost

Originally posted by aravoth
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Pay attention to what happens in Chicago today, near the exchange. Lots of CDO's based out of there, and guess who owns the complex?

Larry Silverstein.....

ahhhhhhhhh wow...... This is why I live you aravoth my fellow RP supporter and true freedom lover.

Maybe everyone should be carrying a camera tomorrow and take pictures. Especially if things seem to be turning south.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313

Originally posted by odd1out
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

PS...I think he is SO SURE of himself, he is already gloating. There is also rumor he predicted Fridays market upturn, which may account for "I told you so..."

This behavior can be seen in socio/psychopathic behavior. If someone has genuine power and has the ability to affect something significantly, they will often times gloat about it because it'll be them pulling the trigger. It's one of the reasons serious criminals often times call the news before they do something. They want to show people who has the power.

I'm not saying this is the case with this person, but the MO matches up a bit. That's just my two cents.

of all the people that could be behind this, you want to possibly blame reinhardt? really?

think about what youre saying...he is smart enough to cause it, yet he is dumb enough to post all over the net that its going to happen...suuuuuure.

no one man is behind this...he already showed us this.

maybe instead of trying to figure out who he is...just look at all the info he gave and then see who the real criminals are.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
And here we go...Asian Markets are mostly in the red now after a +1+% start...dow down around 100...China/Australia holding green for now...jitters spreading...

[edit on 2/9/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Reminds me of Christmas when I was a kid. I know Santa doesn't exist, but can't sleep because he might come.

I don't think there will be a collapse tomorrow, but can't go to sleep

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
bail out canceled till 11am TUEDAY THE 10th

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Ok........ This # has me totally freaked out!
WTF?!?!?!!?!?!?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pheenix11

There is a second vid in his account that is scarier than the first:

www.youtube.com...

Looks like he is predicting a terror strike.

It starts with the first WTC bombing, then says 8 years laters, shows the second, then says 16 years later and flashes the dates 2/9/09 and 2/13/09

Very creepy!

eb

OK, double freak out, my capcha word is Northwoods

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blackopsman

Appears OBL is gonna nuke NY or GA or Chicago?
I saw Bernie Madoff Sister Robbery-Barking Man SW Phili-Auto Talks Stall UAW Leader obama-Waterloo Gun-Toys-NonProfits-Nuke Rider LoL
Mean anything to anyone?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheenix11
New video posted by Reinhardt

www.youtube.com...

I tried to research the picture clues for any meaning, the most interesting one to me was Obomas blackberry "waterloo"

but what really stood out was the reference to a "game" which i think all this is too him.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well if it's actually a GAME to him he is a screwball. Does anyone actually believe that a nuke is going off today??? Because I don't know what to think!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by blackopsman]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Nuke???

U.S. Delays Financial Plan as Officials Grapple With Toxic Debt
www.bloomberg.com...

Fed Lacks Consensus on Treasury Purchases Even as Yields Climb
www.bloomberg.com...

GM, Chrysler May Be Put Into Bankruptcy to Protect U.S. Loans
www.bloomberg.com...

U.S. Taxpayers Risk $9.7 Trillion on Bailouts as Senate Votes
www.bloomberg.com...

Not Bad...could have the effects of a bomb on Wall St...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackopsman
Well if it's actually a GAME to him he is a screwball. Does anyone actually believe that a nuke is going off today??? Because I don't know what to think!

[edit on 9-2-2009 by blackopsman]

no...just market doom this week...and lotsof it.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Assuming Reinhardt is not full of crap, the video could mean several things. Apocalyptic day for the markets, etc....

If he's thinking of something else like a 9/11 style event, keep your eyes focused on Chicago, 30 trillion in CDO's are supposedly funneled there, through the CME. Remember 9/11? Remember how over a trillion dollars went missing that day? And while everyone was staring at the twin towers, WTC 7, with all the documentation on those insider deals was demolished. The Sears Tower is only Blocks away from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, and it's complex is owned By Larry Silverstein, the same guy that owned the WTC complex....

How do you keep peoples eyes away from the street? Simple, do what they did on 9/11, do something that makes you look up.

I'm not saying anything is going to happen, I hope to god tomorrow is a bright sunny day and everyone is happy as hell. But our country is not a stable place anymore, and the past years have turned me into a cynical bastard. No matter what happens this week or this decade, be safe, and fracken take care of each other, don't wait for governments to help you or your neighbor, get off your butts and act like a Human, dammit, if we'd been acting like human beings instead of materialistic garbage disposals over the last 3 decades we never would have ended up like this.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by aravoth]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well... So many things that COULD happen...... After 911 I would not doubt for 1 minute that they would blow off a Nuke.... I pray that is not the case. But the Chicago scenario does make sense in a sick sort of way... I have had the feeling that something massive was about to happen for weeks now.... That's why I'm not asleep. Call me a nut job but... I feel it in my bones and I can Damn near smell it.... The waiting is hell.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
There are two vids posted by that user. the second one is freakier than the first one that was linked here.

It is at:
www.youtube.com...

and it starts off with the first WTC bombing, then says 8 years later and shows footage of the 9/11 attack, then at the very end reads 16 years later and flashes the dates 2/9/09 - 2/13/09

That one gave me chills.

eb

btw, my anonymous post will show up sooner or later with about this same info.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If Reinhardt gets this one right.... He is connected at a level I can't fathom.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Being as Cryptic as he is with all kind of vague references heck anything could happen and he could claim he's right...look at Nostradamus...people say he's great but you could apply what he said to any number of events in many different time periods and find something somewhere that would fit if you looked hard enough...IMHO

WOW...did this site just go bright or what?!? I"M BLIND

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
just trying to get on with my life...but cant but feel sumthing i dunno...cud just be paranoia but then agen .... im keepin wide awake this week,,,wide awake.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join