It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Only believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.

Un roi n'est rien sans son armée.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

No offense...but folks new to R are going to find it cryptic yes but if you read his works its not cryptic but short responses to what we know after having studied his 10 plus years of work for the past several months. Trying to make sense of R a week or few days ahead of now is futile. Just way too much catching up todo...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Criskahta

Fair enough, but if you have been studying his messages, maybe you could help us out by giving a "nutshell" version in clear form?

I know I will be paying very close attention to the markets and news today, kinda hoping he's right so people will stop calling him a cracl=pot, but kinda hoping he's wrong too...ya know?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

I understand but in a "nutshell" really isnt possible...Far too much!

Hes been doing this for 10 plus years and its taken me months to read his works and then study and research on and on...

Go here register and read WiredPirate

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Criskahta]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Criskahta

I've been registered and reading there for weeks now, still a bit clueless, even the posters get into the cryptic thing there, post something but no discussion on why they think it is important (not all, but many)

I understand the Legatus theory, but as to "checks clearing" that one has me stumped, esp since this particular date (today) falls immediately after a weekend when no checks would have cleared, Friday maybe, but not Sat or Sunday.

Still no news of a major business failure in Bermuda either :-(

And the Oprah stuff is really confusing.

But hey, I'm glad someone understands it, even if they can't explain it

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well I'm watching CNBC and just saw Rick Santelli at the CME so no Nuke in Chi-Town yet...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Cool...I would suggest reading the on the sCDOs over there. Then think of Legatus etc... as more of triggers...Personally I wouldnt focus so much on Legatus other than knowing its a trigger (thats Rs bag)

Then in the bigger picture really study up on the re-coinage thread its most important in terms of big picture...

Think of it all as historical cycles having all happened before...Like R says its timed not speculative as far as the markets...

Hope that helps

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is not looking good for R. I figured the dow futures would be down at least 100+ right now and not 50......lets see what happens I rooting for ya R!!!!!
Tank
Tank
Tank
Tank
Tank
Tank

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Okay, I'm going to wait until 10 AM to go make a run on the bank but then, I was thinking, if the market truly crashes what difference will it make? We operate on fiat money so I suppose I would then be able to use the paper as fuel in my fireplace but other then that, it would be utterly useless. Therefore, go to the bank then go to the nearest jewelry store and buy up all the gold and diamonds I can?

I have a cousin who lives in the inner city and his culture is about having the biggest diamonds and the most gold around their necks. He may end up being smarter then I. His method of investment is going to be more profitable then any stock, 401k, or other 'rich on paper' option I have invested my 'money' into.

I loaded up on groceries yesterday and filled up the car. I dunno much about this R guy but there have been ominous indicators over the last week as previously posted.

Here goes the bell!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67bi
Okay, I'm going to wait until 10 AM to go make a run on the bank but then, I was thinking, if the market truly crashes what difference will it make? We operate on fiat money so I suppose I would then be able to use the paper as fuel in my fireplace but other then that, it would be utterly useless. Therefore, go to the bank then go to the nearest jewelry store and buy up all the gold and diamonds I can?

I have a cousin who lives in the inner city and his culture is about having the biggest diamonds and the most gold around their necks. He may end up being smarter then I. His method of investment is going to be more profitable then any stock, 401k, or other 'rich on paper' option I have invested my 'money' into.

I loaded up on groceries yesterday and filled up the car. I dunno much about this R guy but there have been ominous indicators over the last week as previously posted.

Here goes the bell!

Well you would be able to turn those dollars into whatever currency it gets replaced with. The only way the dollar becomes 100% worthless is if America ceases to exist.....Keep physical gold and silver on hand...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It doesn't look like there will be a crash today. BAC is alread up 9% and other banks will/are following with the DOW only down .35%

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
It doesn't look like there will be a crash today. BAC is alread up 9% and other banks will/are following with the DOW only down .35%

LOL yup....move along sheeple (including me) nothing to see here.......

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Whirlpool quarterly profit falls 76 percent

www.iht.com...

NYSE Euronext post $1.34 billion 4Q loss

iht.com...

Nissan to cut jobs after forecasting loss

www.iht.com...

"We need to see a vote on the stimulus sooner rather than later," Raymond added. "Last week's jump in U.S. unemployment has made the package even more significant, with investors becoming increasingly nervous in case the package goes to a vote and fails.

www.iht.com...

Suckers, I mean bear, trap.

Stocks snapped four weeks of losses last week on speculation the deteriorating economy would force Congress to reach a compromise on President Barack Obama’s economic stimulus package.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thank you TJ - I appreciate the correction without demeaning me. Not that I believe anything will happen, I still think it's intelligent to be prepared. If the market continues on it's current track (down 73 pts 10am) I am seriously running to bank and get some cash

Eldard - I have to tell you that your Avatar is awesome!

Between the coffee and reading all these posts and the 2/9 nuke thread - I'm having heart palpatations. Ignorance is bliss eh?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Well the first hour bell rings only being down -50

Has anyone been looking at his site and his countdown?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Reinhardt mentioned about the last week to watch out for phone calls and checks written in W DC. This should be a conspiracy going on directly connected to the crash he predicts. It is not necessarily reflected on today's DOW. All the buzzing...

A political decision made by "interesting" groups??? that will affect everyone.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
R says he's joining chat in 15 minutes.

Thanks whisper. That's Hillary. lol

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
As if I could mistake those bags under the eyes!

Keep us posted on the chatroom!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

The stage is slowly being set for the emergence of a single world banking system.

The current systems are essentially insolvent and we are in for unprecedented changes, all in the guise of our national security.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I said it at the begining of this thread and ill say it agian now that Monday is here. IMO the markets will make a gain today. There will be no crash, no bank runs, no nukes going off, no end game senario's. Just another day in the world of hardship.

If anything reinhardt is laughing his ass off at the people he suckered into buying his sub.

[edit on 2/9/0909 by Trayen11]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join