It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Maybe one should LOOK at the events of today, and investigate a little..
The downfall BEGINS today..look for the signs...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I do agree that today is not over yet either. It's stupid to say that just because nothing has happened yet that nothing will happen and that he has failed. It's like if something hasn't happened by Noon then nothing can happen.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I was not able to follow R for most of January due to utter laziness.
But I don't recall him using the word "crash". (I could be wrong, though). Even last September and October. This time could he be wrong? Maybe the group is now tracking him?

BTW, real time market data for those without CNBC: data.cnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I asked a few threads back how a powerful group of elite people running the world would simply allow a person to speak out of all their terrible plans for the world. Someone said that not enough people know about reinhardt so these people don't care right now. That is absolutely ludicrous because if there are these powerful people they would eliminate any possible threat to their world domination long before it has gone this far.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'd pay for the subscription if I had the money. But I don't.

Here's what's going on in the chat for those of us who were unable to follow R the last few weeks:

r said .. it was not a money event ... stay out of the markets and just observe

r said .. it was not a money event ... stay out of the markets and just observe he also said go short this is not a drill

If its not money event then why is everyone talking about dollar crash/ dow crash

and he said this was the start of the decline. he said that late Aprill would probably be the low

So if it's not a money event? What? The hotel event?

Everyone's waiting for Geithner, though.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Went back over to WiredPirate and they show where R states something about today's new and Medicare Fraud.

But, heh, we hear about medicare fraud all the time

But from the Jan 4 entry

!! Feb 09 2009 Investor Alert !!
There is a high likelihood that the economic/financial events..
taking place around Feb 09 2009..
are going to involve..
MEDICARE FRAUD

FWIW

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
1) The problem with reinhart's website is that he has complete control over it. Any claims of "crash on monday" are strictly from memory and cannot be backed up with links because he's changed the site so much over the last week.

2) My memory is "Crash on Monday"... hindsight tells me to let the week finish before making judgment, though I'm sure many others aren't as willing to be so patient...

3) Nothing he posts on the free site makes much sense. It's the mark of any good prophet.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Regardless if something happens today or not, there is going to be a lot of trouble this week. I'm suspecting the markets will take a tumble after Obama delivers his stimulus bill tomorrow or by the end of the week. It's only a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Angry Danish

Not exactly

Free registration allows you to see archived posts from Reinhardt at the EC Forum on Wired Pireate

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by compwiz32190

Or the markets have to tumble first so another trillion can be stolen?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
He's got until the end of the week. as far as I'm concerned. And it has to be something major - not a couple of hundred points drop on the DJI or something. Otherwise.....the games up.

On the other hand, if he gets this right - I don't begrudge him his $700 sub!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Feb. 9 (Bloomberg) -- General Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC may have to be forced into bankruptcy by the U.S. government to assure repayment of $17.4 billion in federal bailout loans, a course of action the automakers claim would destroy them.

www.bloomberg.com...

Take a look at these companies that show up the most in CDO's......

the three Icelandic banks,
Lehman Brothers,
Bear Stearns,
Freddie Mac,
Fannie Mae,
American Insurance Group,
Ambac,
MBIA,
Countrywide Financial,
Countrywide Home Loans,
PMI,
WashingtonMutual
General Motors,
Ford
a lot of US home builders

You can scratch off who have already failed (six) to be exact. Three more then the banks make the call............

Not trying to buy time for 'R'......but his theory may be right, just missed the day............This week is far from over......

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
this is from the wiredpirate site that someone found:

(Servicecall is Reinhardt)

From: [email protected] - view profile Date: Tues, Nov 4 2008 4:21 pm early february 09 big crash big then BUY!!!

From: [email protected] - view profile Date: Tues, Nov 4 2008 4:25 pm any sectors you like the most?

From: [email protected] - view profile Date: Tues, Nov 4 2008 4:28 pm SELL buy tuesday the third of feb 09 the following two weeks will b headlines reinhardt

From: [email protected] - view profile Date: Tues, Nov 4 2008 4:29 pm foreign nation builders ya know? [addressing sectors reinhardt likes]

gave himself a few weeks buffer for the prediction back then. who cares if whatever was supposed to happen today didn't happen. if something huge happens by the end of this week after this "stimulus" bill then his prediction was good enough for me.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What I hate about...ATS is that the pessimistic agenda is never stopping. We are waiting for something bad to happen. I hope Reinhardt is wrong. I hope none of his awful predictions become truth. Yes I do remember he was somewhat right during the month of September....But I believe has been wrong as well. If such a person cared about us...why charge for such special information? I guess we'll have to wait and see...and hope nothing posing as a crash happens.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Well, if you can profit from it, why not charge? lol

Personally it's better that he's charging. I think few people signed up, anyway. Better to make the site protected to avoid unwanted attention.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I doubt his blog is really protected. Any powerful world dominating entity could see what is on that site with relative ease.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Not protected from hackers. Protected from most people. If I were r I'd do the same.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
He is selling indulgences.

When something is in abundance, like knowledge (or salvation), no one wants to buy it, nor cares about it.

Make it scarce - Lo! Everybody's in (the church)!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
1. It is so interesting to read all post published in this thread, but in general a lot of people here is waiting for some miracle which will solve their key existence problem whilst they are sitting on their chair and saying only bla bla bla
2. Current monetary system under private bank rules is something ill, but you are used to supporting it every day for more then 80 years - why do you cooperate with your bank on behalf common agreement also signed by your side?
3. If you want to change world, firstly you should change your mind
4. If you want another system and you are sure that mankind is able to live without any master who will not abuse his society status after some decades, please get out from the current system by ignoring banks, politicians and global companies and please establish another more stable system without anarchy
5. This case is dangerous by showing that how many people can blindly follow some virtual person without any fact on behalf their impress only. Maybe you are following virtual person who is enemy in your real life ...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
1. It is so interesting to read all post published in this thread, but in general a lot of people here is waiting for some miracle which will solve their key existence problem whilst they are sitting on their chair and saying only bla bla bla
2. Current monetary system under private bank rules is something ill, but you are used to supporting it every day for more then 80 years - why do you cooperate with your bank on behalf common agreement also signed by your side?
3. If you want to change world, firstly you should change your mind
4. If you want another system and you are sure that mankind is able to live without any master who will not abuse his society status after some decades, please get out from the current system by ignoring banks, politicians and global companies and please establish another more stable system without anarchy
5. This case is dangerous by showing that how many people can blindly follow some virtual person without any fact on behalf their impress only. Maybe you are following virtual person who is enemy in your real life ...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join