It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Oak
I love how the Reihardt apologists are on here now saying how today wasn't supposed to be "a crash", but a "start of the crash". They want to give it a week now. And when that week is up and it still hasn't happened they will say that the legatus postponed the crash to make "R" look bad. Same old song and dance. I'm just dissapointed in myself, for following this thread for so many months. Reinhardt made his bed (specific prediction) and now that he has failed its time for him to sleep in it. what a joke.

I don't know whether he made just a really lucky call or maybe he was on to some kind of pattern in the market, but he has awakened many to see that things are not always on the up and up in the markets.

But again, most of the truly enlightened don't need some man to tell us what is going to happen. We already knew it was coming.

From what I see, the markets will fall drastically after the next economic and jobs loss reports. It is inevitable.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There is one poster here that knows a lot about 'R'..........jeff.behnke

He only made a couple post...........and at one point I thought it may be 'R'

I sent him a couple messages and he never posted again.

Just another mystery

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsBehavin1
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Well, then why was he so "cocky" yesterday? What was that all about. What is "6 4 6" and "anyone want to buy a broken clock that's right 6 times a day?"

That sounds like someone who believed something was gonna happen today. Now, that it didn't, he is silent??

Please help me understand "R.speak"

he was being cocky because he thinks his prediction will happen, a huge economic downturn will begin on feb 9th, has it come true? we don't know because we havent seen what will develop from today, the dow was up 217 points on friday and now its been down all day, not much but its been down, is it the beginning of something? we dont know yet so theres not point calling reinhardt wrong yet.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The thing I find confusing is that at first he said he was basing his "predictions" on the meeting of Legasas (sp) in Bermuda. Now we are being told it's based on Geitner and/or the stimulus plan. So which is it???

It's based on the speculation that after a Legatus event, bad news follows that will crash the markets. Not just the Legatus meeting per se. After the conference on on September 13, the news that Lehman and AIG failed shook the markets. Although there were no market shaking news on October 6, so could have that been manipulation?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well, then why was he so "cocky" yesterday? What was that all about. What is "6 4 6" and "anyone want to buy a broken clock that's right 6 times a day?"

That sounds like someone who believed something was gonna happen today. Now, that it didn't, he is silent??

Something did happen. The Obama/Geithner delay.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi

From: [email protected] - view profile Date: Tues, Nov 4 2008 4:21 pm early february 09 big crash big then BUY!!!

From: [email protected] - view profile Date: Tues, Nov 4 2008 4:28 pm SELL buy tuesday the third of feb 09 the following two weeks will b headlines reinhardt

The 3mo DJ IA, shows that selling by/near the early Jan top (9034), would have been the more prudent trade. Selling at, or near the Feb 2nd bottom...not so wise.

DJIA is being defended at 8000. Market wisdom tells us that Friday's 200+ rally on lousy fundamental news indicates a possible interim bottom here. Indices marking time in anticipation of econ recovery details. By my definition, a retest & failure of the Nov low = Crash. Still a Springtime possibility.

*The nationalization of one MAJOR bank could change everything...pronto*

I believe I read that the entity known as Reinhardt made reference to another downturn predicted for Friday. Well, the consumer sentiment report is expected to really bomb...surprise! The calandar of scheduled 2009 economic reports has been available online....since 2008.

I wouldn't worry about too much public attention...I haven't read a word about Reinhardt on the mainstream stock boards. Yahoo SB' might be an exception...but I don't frequent.

I believe behindthescenes summed things up nicely in another thread

post by behindthescenes

we CTists are just as easy a target for scam artists as the little old rich lady in Montana taken in by the shyster day trader.

Even more-so when "CTists" are the target market ?

GL

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

More than 1,000 U.S. banks, or one in eight lenders, may fail in the next three to five years as commercial loan losses rise, compounding problems from record mortgage delinquencies and soaring home equity loan defaults, RBC Capital Markets said on Monday.

finance.yahoo.com...

Gee, how nice to post this on 4:30 pm?

Ah, yeah. Another one.

Most U.S. stocks fell, snapping a two- day gain, as concern President Barack Obama’s stimulus package won’t be enough to pull the nation out of a recession outweighed a rally in financial and industrial shares.

www.bloomberg.com...

Also, I just remembered r saying not to trade on his word. He said wouldn't do it himself (but he advised to short this time?)

[edit on 2/9/2009 by eldard]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Evidence in Allstate company reports shows that the American insurance giant has also been fudging its numbers to appear financially stronger in the crumbling economy than it actually is.

cherryhill.injuryboard.com...

Does this fit the profile??

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Although that news is not good, that article was from Sunday 8th

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I like this guys assessment of Rienhardt..

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is the followup to that one.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I apologize for not posting anymore...the reason is mostly because I very deeply have been affected by Reinhardt's view of the world and have been basically a train wreck over the weekend, hoping my stash of food would be enough to last until everyone else dies and I can go foraging for my children as the greatest depression sets in. Not being paid since last September hasn't helped, either

The good news is...the market didn't crash today. The bad news is....

Bank bailout postponed until Tuesday

And as we all know, not everything goes as planned...regardless of how much control you may assert over others and the markets. Then again, this could just be a coincidence, and Reinhardt is deeply, fundamentally wrong about this.

Today is bad one for Reinhardt, of course, because it diminishes his impact in many people's minds, especially the media who would have cashed in on stories about him left and right (as well as himself), but all he has to do is wait a bit before throwing out an "I told you so", as he did with WellCare Health Plans, Inc. when it finally crashed. His last prediction saw a 500+ crash the day of his prediction, but not this time. His "Perfect Storm" imagery at the time sent me into fits of terror.

No, I am not Reinhardt at all. I am not optimistic about failure in quite the same cryptic, short, friendly(?) way he is. I like to explain myself, and not sadistically watch other people figure out my "clues" that lead nowhere and just serve to waste people's time as they sit there, wondering if they're stupid because they cannot see the connection nor the point. To me, he is the equivalent of Nero sometimes, strumming the ever changing pages of his website while Rome burns and he laughs in glee, trying to figure out how to profit out of "eminent failure" while families starve and society burns. He, of course, would probably tell us the story of Nero is complete B.S. when it is not told by an economist, but whatever

Honestly, I don't think David L Koster's alter ego known as Reinhardt has been good for his own health, let alone other people who he terrifies, as it is seemingly sending him overboard and his head is lost in his own archetype of mystery and anonymity and Nostradamus doom. Happens all the time to conspiracy theorists and people who are trying to create a view of the world for others to follow--just read about Carlos Castenada's "cult" for an example
Then again, I love Castenada, and have enjoyed multiple Reinhardt postings in the same way, regardless if they both got lost somewhere in their own brains when they realized they had a cult-like following. Reinhardt's already asking for women on his site--Castenada did the same

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Amen to that... I think he's BS. He was absolute on the 02-09-09 The O Day, bla bla bla....... I think he HAD some useful info at one time perhaps...Now it's like a De Vinci Code Game gone bad....... As far as I'm concerned he made it clear that something massive would happen TODAY... not this week, TODAY. So far Nadda.
I would never pay this guy a red cent.
I'm glad he's wrong. We have enough stress without this Joker. Riddler getting everyone in a wad............
I say later "R"

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
He's currently posting. finance.google.com...

EDIT: not sure if that's him.

[edit on 2/9/2009 by eldard]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

If thats really him then this man is nothing more than an egosentric idiot looking to cash in on peoples fears.

All he does is ask people to quote were he predicted anything, and as everyone knows he has removed everything pretaining to his prediction on his website. Kinda hard for people to go back and link something that the site owner removed the night before.

This reinhardt character is EPIC FAIL.

I just feel sorry for the people who actually bought into this idiots claims and spent thier money and purchased his sub.........this guy is no better than that flake Blossom goodchild, or worse even as I imagine he has been making alot more money then that waked out chick.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Anyone have a link to a live feed?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is per Traindispatcher on another thread

Waleska Reinhardt Is His Name Click For Details...

Disgusting....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

lol that's obviously not his name.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
finance.google.com... a9226bdd3024d

From:Wed, Nov 26 2008 7:39 pm [email protected] - view profile
Date: Wed, Nov 26 2008 7:39 pm
Email: [email protected]
Rating: (3 users)

the negative news that will move the market downward should occur
Feb 09 2009

this organization below.. runs the show

www.legatus.org...

the money laundering occurs just prior to the annual Legatus summit
and the checks are written during the summit and the checks clear by
Sunday Feb 08 and the negative news leaks out (something along the
lines of "war" or just "rumor" at a financial institution) then they
start
crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s on Obama's corporate-governance
"reform" legislation

Obama's "reform" will certainly protect the working-class' nest-eggs
fur sure.

reinhardt
www.enterprisecorruption.com...

--------------------------------

that was made on nov 26...there was enough "negative news" to bring any market down today. couple that with the bailout and all the other nonsense...there you go.

people, just chill out, and enjoy the show that you only are seeing because of this guys observance.

tomorrow, and the rest of the week will be INTERESTING.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by perficio7]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
He's currently posting. finance.google.com...

EDIT: not sure if that's him.

I believe it is. Very very interesting. His first post is quite telling in which Reinhardt writes:

It would appear that many of your $720.00 checks for personal
financial direction got hung up in the mail?

Looks like he is not cashing them, nor ever had any intention to cash them and it is just another one of his games to send people into fits of confusion and anger because they, once again, don't see the point he is trying to make.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join