It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feb 9, 2009, Obama Speeks Primetime, Treasury Dept Unvails Bail Out Plan, What if Reinhardt Is Right

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
I read all R blogs, Enrons and weeklies, and my impression is that, although it is all about politics and economy, his approach is totally poetical. His method of expressing is stochastic. That means: he starts a verse which brings up an association, and then he abruptly switches to something else. This kind of attitude creates high tension (like in a Tesla dynamo) and the result is a huge potential difference. That is what quality poetry work must have.

He also seems to follow the 48 Laws of Power (look it up), and he also seems to follow brainwashing techniques. He is not a simple man.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I stand by my judgement of Reinhardt being a creative genius. I was going to print out all the pages when I got some more color ink and make a book out of it. It's an installation on the internet or performance art. I laughed when he first mentioned a paysite. I pay for internet access and that's about it. I'm not sold that he is this 19 year old gentleman due to issues mentioned by a previous poster.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Amorphous symbolism. I think readers become mesmerized by the 'method'. There is no content, aside from the subtext which the reader himself provides....that's the tell.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

I don't know. It's one thing to find an I.P address, but to determine the persons age and sex from that? If this guy can do that, he's high up and or breached some privacy laws.

EDIT: Oops, just realized it was from the myspace page he figured that out. pfft, I wouldn't take a myspace profile as something fact either.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by spurge]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Maybe it is Reinhardt's job to fail

I definitely agree, it is an artistic project, a combination of visual poetry, classical verse and lots of irony.

To take him literally is to fall into your own mind-traps.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I remember how Castaneda was "debunked". Someone wrote a book in which he prooved don Juan was not a real person and that Castaneda was a liar!

Like, should we now accuse lord Byron for being a liar because his don Juan was not a real person? And Mozart for his don Giovanni? Or Dostoevsky for lying to us about brothers Karamazov?

Accusing fiction for not being real? That is nonsense.
The problem is, people confuse fiction for reality, and then they blame others for that...

tit for tat

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well spoken. You obviously have the benefit of perspective DD. Those closer probably do not. I'm not privy to the workings of the inner sanctum, but if the entity known as Reinhardt was offering "personal financial direction", without having issued a clear disclaimer, his ultimate fate may be decided by others...others less inclined to consider his artistic aptitude.

GL

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well I'm no R, but, this is something to be watching going forward. Mr G's Announcements might be influenced by or influence other factors...

Fed Assets Shrink to $1.85 Trillion as Currency Swaps Decline
www.bloomberg.com...

Bond Vigilantes Push Treasuries Into Bear Market as Yields Rise
www.bloomberg.com...

...talk about pushing on a String...anyone???

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

He gave a disclaimer...several times

Those of us who have been in it for the knowledge have already uncovered gold from his works in terms of history. The investor stuff is not my bag personally but I feel way too many folks confused the two. If folks wanted his investment advice I believe paying is the only way to go. He proved himself many times for free on specifics in that reguard prior to his fee. The historical side of Feb 9th has been big IMO. He warned many times what the 9th would be about and market crash was never specifically claimed at all only assumed by those investors not paying for his investment advice.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Criskahta]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Criskahta

Hello CK. Wondering; does R have an investment disclaimer posted anywhere on his website? TIA

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

He had a disclaimer whenever he was giving $ advice to move on...He was right about all of that also

No need lately for him to do so since its been about the history for weeks now. Thats what folks are missing...he isnt just a market guy...The history approach leads to investment clues but its about history...My 2cents anyway

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Asian Markets Closed mostly flat except China ^ ~2%

Eastern Markets starting off - ~1.5%

Gold - @ $894

Oil - @ $39.63

Currency Markets trending lower

$ @ 85.5

3 Mth @ .305 ^13.38% (interesting) jumped to 15.24%

10 Yr @ 2.966 ^ since Dec Low

DJIA Futures @ -112.87

Mortgage Rates +

[edit on 2/10/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
We are allways talking about how the elite of the world, you know the guys who really run the world, are so powerful and rich. Don't you think they would do something about Reinhardt, if he really did know the truth? Thats what gose through my mind when i think Reinhardt. I don't think they would like it, the fact that someone is on the Internet spilling the beans about there plans and situation.

Anyway it's not boring reading what this guys got to say and follwing threads about him.

TSOM87

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

"They" don't really worry to much about the Tiny Minority of us out here in Cyber-Land. We spend all our time/energy in ATS Threads looking for Clues to Explain the Situation we're in now. We have no real power to affect them in any meaningful way up on The Majestic Diamond Encrusted Plateau they dwell apon.

[edit on 2/10/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The rich will do nothing about Reinhardt.
If he could physically intervene and nail them for what they are - thieves, they would.

Even on one of his recent blogs he proposed to electrocute them all. So what? Nobody cares about his blog.

What he says about Madoff, for instance, is true, yet the guy who stole 50 billion is held in his home, not even handcuffed. And the state is probably going to bail them greedy losers all out, and Madoff will be pardoned.

edited, added: They will "correct" the mistake of letting it go public

They do what they want, and no Reinhardt or you or me can touch them.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
One thing i do find funny in the long run about him is this. Last i recalled and looked he never actually called the sept 15 crash, all he said was something along the lines of sell. And when the markets tanked. people call it a hit and that he predicted it all along.

He only said that news that will move the markets downward will occur on Sept. 15. The sell everything advice was for October 6.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
The sell everything advice was for October 6.

It's snips & 'quotes' like the above...hard not construe that as investment advice. Every financial site I visit, both free & subscription.....sites that 'discuss' the proprietor' views on economic theory, market direction, generalities etc...posts a detailed disclaimer. Simply logging on specifically constitutes a waiver agreement. I'll go as far as to say, they seem to display an almost paranoid aversion to potential legal liabilities.

Paraphrasing: This site does not offer investment advise. We are not responsible for any loss or damage, whether incidental, indirect. or consequential, in connection with, caused by, or arising from any use of or reliance upon the information contained on this web site. A qualified investment advisor, one licensed by appropriate regulatory agencies in your legal jurisdiction, should be consulted prior to the purchase or sale of any investment etc, etc, etc.....

No, I'm not an attorney...don't much care for them either, at least not in their professional capacity

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
His sites been updated, and if anyone can make sense of that, good luck. What has Oprah got to do with all this?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I do not understand the date "9-2-2009"

I thought "2-9-2009" was the date?? He isn't writing it in the ISO date format so I can't forgive him for an error. So I guess now he is trying to string people along until Sep?? The fall is ALWAYS a turbulent time for the market so that IMO is a given and not much of a prediction.

I have been becoming more suspicious of R's work over the past month or two. I enjoy his blogs mainly for the unique news he digs up but not much else. I think he is heading for a brick wall.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by ACEMANN]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join