It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

What do you mean, 'noone wins in war'. That is preposterous. A few make a lot of money from war, and some increase in power.
That said, I predict that when a war starts against Israel, they will be forced to use the Goliath option, and PROBABLY take out Mecca, thus Islam. These Moslems would be torn from their hatred of Israel and their sudden lack of any religion, to be pliable for the new One World Religion, and suddenly worshipping the new world leader, when he proclaims himself god. They are torn between thinking that Allah is the god of Abraham, their forefather, and the hatred of Jews. When Allah is destroyed, they will not want to accept the Jewish/Christian god, so they will be open to being manipulated. Interesting times.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
news.xinhuanet.com...

copy and paste the link, interesting wording.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ah, you sound just so Buscheney!!!

If I should have to choose which country I more respect, Iran or USA, I would say Iran, no question about that...

At least they havent kill 1.000.000 people in recent years.

EDIT

- And more than 3000 their owns!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

Iran has been happy mudering and abusing the women of their country. Nothing like a good stoning or forceful circumcision to keep women out of power. Oh you have to love the walled bicycle track for women only.

I guess you don't count the blood money they send to terrorists?

I can see why they want a nuclear weapon so bad. It's a lot harder to defeat a properly trained army than the women you have oppressed for centuries.

The Taliban and Saddam were innocent? I won't even go into the whole 3000 thing either. Not even worth the time to type trying to argue with a truther.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Iraq lacked any real army since the first gulf war.
You could send 100 US marines into Zimbabwe and they would have the country taken over within a week. If the army you a fighting are not interested in the cause and are hungry thirsty then you will walk right through any nation.

Where is your proof that Iran does not have a well trained army.
Most of there military equipment is Russian and contrary to some popular belief, the Russian's make a some very good equipment.

Look at Vietnam, America struggled with a what was essentially a backward nation even though they had all the fire power and all the best trained men.
The north held on through pure grit and determination.

I'm not American bashing, I really am not, but only fool underestimates their enemy.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Maybe Ahmadinejad is going to wish Israel a Happy New Year with a Big Burst and Bright Flash above Tel Aviv

To those that say Iran only supports terrorist....is a perfect example of how flawed the American education system is.

Its like in Japan where they will not teach their children in schools the full extent of Japanese involvement (attrocities) during ww2.

The US has been supporting terrorist all over the world for their own benefit when it suits them.

Have you all forgotten how the US was sending in arms and training the Mujahadeen against Russia in Afghanistan? The forerunner to the Al-CIA-da that is fighting your troops right now?

And the quote that Ahmadinejad said that he would wipe Israel off the map, is a misquote in itself......if we are going to quote statement, let ensure that they are correct.

Now Im not supporting him, but what he said was, IF Israel ever attacked Iran, they would wipe them off the map.

A slight difference and they are entitled to defend their own country like everyone is entitled to defend their own property. It is a human right.

The fact that their ideology is different does not make them a target.

If the hypocricy of the US is so concerned about terrorist sponsored states, then why the hell have they not invaded Pakistan yet?

2 faced administration, trying to stand up and show the world that they are the force behind goodwill and democracy to all......get a life.

The US sends your sons to slaughter to benefit the military industrial complex, not to further democracy, and the sooner everyday Joe Blow's begin to understand that, the better it will be for everyone.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colec156

Militarily, Iran never, ever, has been worth a chili/beanburrito $#!T.

Go a bit further back, before Operation Desert Storm.

Iran versus Iraq.

Two groups of idiots butting heads.

We just happened to go through one of those idiots like crap through a goose, twice.

Which is a good indicator of just how good the other side is.

Islamic armies are the very easiest to defeat, if you can get past some superficial, artificial sensitivities. You can actually compel them to come to your kill zone without fail.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

We got tired of seeing Afghani civilians and villagers being hit by Hinds. So we sent them some assistance to bring down these air assets.

That post was so full of crap, I don't even know where to begin.

Do you even get television down there?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Has it been 48 hours yet? When was this announced?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Must be a declaration of war. This was on Debka

FM spokesman in Tehran: Iran begins preparing operations against Israel

www.debka.com...

It would seem this is the mother of all bowling pins.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The point i don't understand is why wait 48 hours ??Why not just come out and say it ?Would the time have some thing to do with New Year....

Personally i don't think it's any form of war type of thing...Maybe they are going to rip the lid off where the human race really came from or tell the world about ET...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156

if Iran has nuclear capacity, and a well trained army, it could be a blood bath on which this world has never seen before.

Yellow -- maybe.
Red -- nope.

I hope this ends quickly.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Iran is going to say and do nothing at all. The leaders of that part of the world are all talk and have been for as long as I've been alive. They don't want to fight; they want someone else to do the fighting. They want the West, the same region they condemn, to save the Palestinians. It ain't gonna happen. As a general rule Persian rulers are cowards!

The only thing that can save the Palestinians in Gaza is Israeli compassion and Palestinian sensibility. The people responsible for the destruction in Gaza are the groups that keep sending Hamas rockets and money.

Didn't Hamas betray and murder their Palestinian brothers from Fatah in June 2007? It seems that the time to pay for that treachery is now upon them.

At some point men have to be made to be men. They have to be made to own their rhetoric. They have to be made to sleep in the beds they have made for themselves. Hopefully, and I will pray on this, Hamas and Israel fight this out. Two men enter; one man leave.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
The point i don't understand is why wait 48 hours ??Why not just come out and say it ?Would the time have some thing to do with New Year....

Personally i don't think it's any form of war type of thing...Maybe they are going to rip the lid off where the human race really came from or tell the world about ET...

I don't believe Iran is foolish enough to declare war on Israel. It won't happen and they wouldn't posture like they are doing by gaining national attention.

The reason for national attention and this type of posture is to get all the sympathy they can muster. I believe the days of conventional war are almost over.

The days of battling with wit and propaganda are here.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

To those that say Iran only supports terrorist....is a perfect example of how flawed the American education system is.

Sorry to say your wrong there my friend.
There a few hundred thousand that have actually been in country not just ones who have watched it on the Tele!

I do agree with your statement about Iran only supporting terrorist, But this ignorance is global Are you aware of whats going on locally where I live and who we all know locally just went to prison?

It's all relative

[edit on 29-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have been watching this news item closely. It could be a number of things that includes an announcement of Israel's networks of spies around the world, recruitment of foreign nationals as adjuncts to sayanim, actual Mossad sponsored campaigns of harassment of people around the world, close cooperation between Western intelligence agencies and Iran to track the moneys stolen from the global market and finally the announcement that Israel has one warning to cease and desist the genocide of Palestinians on the pain of destruction. There can not be an Israeli Final Solution for Palestinians.

[edit on 043131p://pm3134 by masonwatcher]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki told reporters at the end of the cabinet session that special envoys would be introduced within the next 48 hours to submit President Ahmadinejad's messages to the heads of other countries

Could they be insane enough to try suicide bombings?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You know guys, I'm with the Hama's, Hezbollah all the way. # the Isreali's down to rubble and dust.

One Israeli dies, 300 hundread Palestenians have to die.
THey're starving the Palestenians in the Gaza strip, not enough power, food, water, anytihng, Journalists arn't even allowed in there. The Western leaders don't give a # about the PAlestenians.

I wouldn't mind Isreal getting bombed the # out, but we all know that it will escalate into a much bigger war, probably maybe even the "predicted WW3" against Iran and the Islamic powers. And, that won't be good at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Now that is a very interesting connect the dots scenario. It's always about the money.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobee

Do they need those things when they have Russia, China, and everyone else who hates American Imperialism. I left off the question mark because it is rhetorical...we are doomed.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by pluckynoonez]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join