It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I could care less what the man has to say. I'm tired of all his rhetric non-sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I agree with you, to me this feels like the start of something much more terrible than what we've witnessed in the past decades.

Makes me think about how this all started, avec religion.

We did this to ourselves.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FearSoul

Who's to say that other planets do not have similar issues, perhaps much more grave?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Buckle up cause your about to go for a ride. Palestine never got their state as they were 'led' to believe. Israeli Likud Party officials slowly 'seized' their land and virtually created a serfdom though have now imprisoned the serfs within their own borders to suffer and starve to extinction like subhumans. Hamas and Hezbollah have been manipulated by design for divide and conquer reasons. Seems to be effective in the short term though always ends in disaster.

There is a much larger 'agenda' going on here. The financially 'engineered' collapse of the worlds assets into the hands of the few for pennies on the dollar was the final tipping point. The resulting chaos around the world is churning along as by 'design'. We are just witnessing the expected after-effects. Calamity and instability is worldwide and spreading like a virus with a cause. The PTB or NWO types have decided the time has come for a population reduction. They don't expect you to take this personal. The end goal is for $500 million 'worthy' humans and 'others' to remain. $500 million is necessary in order to keep the NWO churning and for a 'cleaner' and more livable place for the survivors to 'reside'.

The politicians, scientists and other VIPs have their underground tunnels in place the 'world' over in preparation for what is about to come. They'll be underground when the carnage takes place and won't be there to witness what many of them know is to come. Who will speak 'for' you? Any hands? They 'cower' to a higher power? Anyone ever wonder why so much goes on behind closed doors these days? Isn't a true Republic one in which transparency of the objectives of the govt. of the people FOR the people should be made available to the public at large?

The VIPs have the tunnels, You don't. This creates quite a problem for the 'lesser' man. Some VIPs of whom have not received such ammenities or favoritism have been buying land with caves in Central America and other mountainous regions around the world. In the eyes of the International bankster run NWO/illuminati folk, the health of the planet is more important than the lives of a few Billion lesser beings.

If you knew your planet was in jeorpardy, and knew it was due to overpopulation, what would you do?

Leave it in the hands of the divine. All other 'human' efforts of population reduction will fail miserably and the tyrants will go down with the serfs. History repeats yet again.

On the other hand. The 'people' will have another chance to start anew to try again. May wisdom, temperence, understanding, jurisprudence, sapience and freedom ring forth after the end of the current monetary order. A new order will be up to the people. Can the 'people' be trusted with such authority? Only with a true system of checks and balances in place to keep future professed 'authority' figures in line.

All one can do is 'prepare' themselves from here and stay tuned.

Good night?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

"If you knew your planet was in jeorpardy, and knew it was due to overpopulation, what would you do? "

Good thing it isn't.

I suggest we keep industrializing and breeding as per usual, until the birth rate inevitably lowers as it always does in industrialized nations - who now have to rely on immigrants to maintain their population.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Iran, Turkey presidents talk on Palestine issue

According to the Presidential Office web site on Monday, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his Turkish counterpart President Abdullah Gul said holding emergency meeting of Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), pressure on supporters of the Zionist regime, and reopening Rafah passage by Egypt are among appropriate ways to prevent more crimes by Israel.

www2.irna.ir...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If you are talking biblical prophesy this may allude to the Gog/Magog (Iran/Russia) war with Israel in Ezekiel. It will look like WWIII until the chosen one (antichrist) puts an end to it creating a false peace for 3 & 1/2 years.

Then SHTF in 2012. Will see how it all pans out but definitely interesting times we live in. Chips,anyone?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

yes i am a jew but not a zionist, what they are doing is of course is a crime against himanity..so hamas missiles took out 4 isrealis the other side with F16s us suppied bombs. as in cluster, bombs/as used on our palestinian friends

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Attempt by Arab UN envoys to stop IDF op fails

Envoys fail in attempt to pass declaration calling on Israel to abide by Security Council's call for immediate end to all military activities in Gaza

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

Close, but I think there would be a few differences. First, I think Russia has learned that selling arms is a lot more profitable than waging war with those arms. So with that said I think they are happier to be lords of war than to have their own, except with a few countries they would like back under their fold.

I don't see China and Russia as friends anytime soon. They have had constant disputes along their borders for decades, and with Russia’s natural riches and the ability for China to have a ground war with a billion troops that would not need long distance logistics, I could see China going after Russia long before that did anything to their cash cow, the US.

Right now, America is the only country that is very effective with a long distance war, so I really don’t see another country waging war farther than they can spit unless they are on the US side with access its huge military logistical support.

Add Britain to the mix as a major player. Also, I wonder how EU would play their hand.

When you look at the Middle East I really only see a few countries backing Iran with anything more than under the table dealings. I don’t see anyone but Syria openly helping Iran, and I’m not sure how Egypt or Turkey would play into the mix. Pakistan has its hands full with India, and to boldly go against the US just opens the doors for the US do what they wanted to do for a good while now from Afghanistan. Saudi, just will not get their hands dirty in anyway other than sending money for Iran to buy Russia made weapons. The biggest problem is most of those countries know that the US would wage a massive air war at any of those countries infrastructure. That now famous saying of “bombing you back to the Stone Age” is no joke. If there is an all out attack on Israel those countries know the gloves come off and none of them want to be on the receiving end.

This is why I really do not see any of those countries doing crap other than talk big and push supplies. It is funny though with all those rich countries that they care little about the Palistines other than to use them as a pawn towards Israel.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If you are talking biblical prophesy this may allude to the Gog/Magog (Iran/Russia) war with Israel in Ezekiel. It will look like WWIII until the chosen one (antichrist) puts an end to it creating a false peace for 3 & 1/2 years...
What will the president-elect do the other six months?
Just kidding.

Meggiddo (Armageddon) is right here for those interested:
maps.google.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

No matter what you all say, this is the only path we have to take. Even when we inter-twine ourselves in this third war. We will lose. Not as americans but as humans. It is our only path. It has to happen now. To give us the ability to see ourselves from a broader spectrum. I feel sorry for you all. No matter how much you WAKE UP, and speak of waking up the masses. Your all still so silently sleeping.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of Israel crying VICTIM and people talking smack about the Iranian President. He gets crucified for saying that the Zionist should be wiped off the pages of History, BUT Israel can steal, Lie, Cheat and commit GENOCIDE ON A NATION OF PEOPLE and all you have heard are wimpers from the public.
These same scumbag NWO set up Hitler to steal Jerusalem from the Palestinians to setup their headquarters to seat the AntiChrist! Most of those Jews there are NOT EVEN REALLY HISTORIC JEWS! It's a HOAX PEOPLE!

How dare anyone blame a nation of people who have no food, no water (while Israelies swim in pools in their backyard on the home that were stolen from them) No medical attention, military and guns in their faces, walls around their city and WHO?? WHO?? Can blame them. While Israel commits airstrikes with the finest weapons to murder and slaughter people.
WHAT WRONG WITH YOU????? If you can justify this in your mind, heart or soul! I praise the Iranian President standing up to these scumbag NWO ZIONIST EU,US and Israel!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
There was talk on this forum some months ago about Israeli air strikes against Iranian targets, namely their nuclear facilities.
Could Iran be playing right into Israels hands by sticking its nose into the Gaza business?

Will Israel strike Iran?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Oh here we go again. The states of Israel and Palestine where created yes to progress the NWO agenda and its obvious that its purpose is being fulfilled as this post clearly shows i.e. to create and maintain sheeple unrest, fear and their hankering back to another NWO invention 'The Bible'! This will give the deluded their ultimate sheeple rush, Armageddon in a sheeples lifetime (you might want to actually look up the meaning of this word - Armageddon).

Waken up and stop being sucked into your escapism opiates of ever-impending natural/man-made disasters, Religion, UFO saviours, 2012 etc

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
what if the aid ship is carrying a weapon or is the weapon ?
"um ya we got a nuke , found it laying around somewhere on the black market... oh ya ! its about 3 miles outside of your country..."
interesting for sure.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Archivists should be masters at research

China and Russia have a big partnership economically and military. They have joint training and recently opened a direct link for better coordonation and communication. Also they are part of the growing Shanghai five, a NATO like entity in Asia.

The UK by itself is not a military power as it once was. It needs the US badly and their Iraq mission is a huge fiasco.

The EU is tired of war. After two world wars and the balkan conflicts they are much less eager to military actions but still capable of course. And I believe EU leaders have realised that force projections and imperalistic wars of conquests dont work. They have seen the rise and falls of Rome, Britain, France and Span as superpowers. The US may soon learn this lesson as well.

As for Iran support, believe me, most of the population in the middle east will support them. They see the West as the greater evil. Governments in many middle estern countries are corrupt and relatively pro american, those who arent prefer to keep a low profile until there is a muslim or middle eastern alliance against the oppression. We are sheeps to the govt and media in the western world, but in the ME they are sheeps to the Kuran and it only take a spark to engulf the entire region in flames.You saw what happened with the muhamad cartoons.

All those countries only keep quiet because AMerica "feeds" them. They live off american overconsumption and wealth. But when America doesnt have the means to pay them enough, more and more will turn against the US.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This will back up Irans international demands...

UN official says Israel attacked during lull

UNRWA commissioner says Israel may have violated informal truce with Palestinains, as Gazans believed Israel had called a 48-hour truce before attacking

Palestinians in Gaza believed Israel had called a 48-hour "lull" in retaliatory attacks with Hamas when Israeli warplanes launched a massive bombardment of Hamas installations in the Gaza Strip, a UN official said Monday.

Karen Abu Zayd, commissioner of the UN Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) which helps Palestinian refugees, raised the possible violation of an informal truce in a video press conference with UN reporters from her base in Gaza.

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Ok Kiddies, if you want to know what is about to happen, let me give it to you straight.

***DISCLAIMER***

The following is MY OPINION. If your intent is to FLAME ME for what I am about to say, don't bother. Ignorance is not bliss on this matter and in these times. Your disbelief in such matters is your right, however, you do not have the right to insult me for the truth presented here.

***END OF DISCLAIMER***

The TRUTH of the Matter is ..... You are witnessing the fulfillment of the prophecies of the Book of Revelation.

Before this war takes place, the Anti-Messiah will broker a peace agreement between the Palestinians and the Israelis and that peace will last 42 months before it is broken. When it is broken, the following will occur. By the way, the Anti-Messiah is Barack Hussian Obama. He will suffer a head wound soon and will miraculously heal. You shall come to know him by the Number of his name, which is 666.

GoG (Russia) and MaGoG(China) have already signed support pacts with Iran. The Americans are in Iraq as an occupying force for Israel. Over the past 20 years, there has been a completed task of building dams on the Euphrates River which can and will be used to dry up the river as it flows through Iraq, allowing Russian, Middle Eastern and Chinese forces to come through and go straight to Israel.

This war will start with some type of nuclear detonation in the middle east and American forces will take the brunt of the intial action. They will watch in horror at home at the decimation of the majority of their forces. As the description in the Book of Revelation is clear, it would appear that Russia will infuse Iran with "Neurtron Bomb" devices to clear out people, leaving the buildings intact. They will push through until they get to the valley of Migiddo, where the Israeli Army and Air Force will meet them head on, supported by troops from NATO. This will be the bloodiest battle to ever take place on earth.

Reference Material:

Book of Revelations, Chapters 5 through 22

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Seeing the plunge in oil prices, it is actually probably in Iran's economic best interest to start a war with Israel...sadly

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join