Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I just have to open another thread from my breaking findings, what is most sensitive... I already post news relating to this, but seems that people dont read the posts;

Iran Gives Ultimatum in 48 hours to world leaders?

A special message from President Ahmadinejad will also be sent to heads of other countries in this connection.

Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki told reporters at the end of the cabinet session that special envoys would be introduced within the next 48 hours to submit President Ahmadinejad's messages to the heads of other countries.

www2.irna.ir...

That means next Wednesday... That day also Iranian Aid-Ship is coming to Gaza... I came up to this info, when I was checking confirm to this Breaking News in Debka;

FM Spokesman: Iran Begins Preparing Operations Against Israel

On Monday, Dec. 29, Day 3 of Israel's Gaza operation, the spokesman said Iran had embarked on preparations for operations against Israel, in line with the directives laid down by supreme ruler Ayatollah Ali Khameini in his speech Sunday.

Iranian lawmaker Ali Motahari told the Iranian news agency IRNA that it was time for Iran and Arab nations to go to war with Israel.

www.debka.com...

Make your 1+1 from these news, and you come up to very scary "new year announcement"

... I try to look more to this all the time, but my warning is now given, and maybe soon we see terrible counter impact from sudden strike in Gaza... There is very dangerous full scale escalation possibility now. Not good, not good at all!!!

EDIT:

Al-Sistani slams Arab inaction on Gaza

Top Iraqi cleric Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani has called for decisive action by Arab and Muslim states for an end to Israeli attacks on Gaza.

"Arab and Islamic nations need to take a decisive stance, now more than ever, to end these ongoing aggressions and to break the unjust siege imposed on the brave people of Gaza,'' the Ayatollah said.

All Muslims are obliged to defend the defenseless people of Gaza in any way they can; those killed on such a sacred path are indeed martyrs.”

Ayatollah Khamenei slammed the collaboration of Washington and Tel Aviv, the silence of international bodies, and the indifference shown by some Arab countries which have paved the ground for such atrocities.

www.presstv.ir...

- What I have understand so far, religious leaders in around Middle East - Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia is here very much together - All demanding actions against attacks in Gaza.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Can anyone with some knowledge of these things predict how other countries may become drawn in, step by step? The real fear is the way the wolrd will become drawn in if in fact my fears are correct.....possible Biblical Proportions?

Which countnries would start stepping into the ring after Iran> any ideas?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That... Or he could be wishing us all a happy new year?

Why does it always have to be a negative announcement?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Sounds like a happy new year

Really, it was only a matter of time before something like this happens. It is clear that a war will happen. And, its about time to free those poor Palestinians and take the agressor out. It's just sad for all the jewish people who only want peace. They had their chance.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by absente

As did the Palestinians, they instead chose to empower Hamas. They are simply having to live with the choice they made. I personally respect the right of people to choose poor leaders, and don't cry too much when those leaders bring their people straight to hell.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
reply to post by absente

As did the Palestinians, they instead chose to empower Hamas. They are simply having to live with the choice they made. I personally respect the right of people to choose poor leaders, and don't cry too much when those leaders bring their people straight to hell.

Same could be said about Israel and the Zionists.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have an uneasy feeling about these recent incidents. Something feels 'different' this time.

IRM

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You make a very good point.

However.......................

When Has the Iranian pres "EVER" made a peacefull announcement, muchless one to all the world leader.

I suspect it will be Iran is sticking it's nose in other peoples business, soon to be broken.

None the less, you are correct.

We have become SO jaded about the world, we always expect all big announcements to be bad.

Star and a flag as this is probably something big and, sadly, bad coming.

[edit on 12/29/2008 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
'Palestinians not to remain forsaken'

The Hezbollah secretary general says Palestinians are not forgotten and will not be forsaken as Israel continues its attacks on the Gaza Strip.

Addressing tens of thousands of people protesting the Israeli raids, Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah called on the Lebanese to stand by Palestinians who have been under bombardment in the coastal strip for a third straight day.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I have to agree with you,this time dose feel different.It seems like alot of nations have had enough with these Islamic nations. Just look whats going on, Isreal-Gaza,Pakistan-India,Ships in the region of Somalia,Iran with their threats and the USA stuck in the middle.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by bigheadjay]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

That could be it, the Hezbolla, Iran's lapdogs may get the call.

We all know that Iran arms Hezbolla terrorist and gives them their order.

We should all have know Iran is far to cowardly to do anything directly.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

They didn't have much of a choice in their leadership.. what with being forced off their lands and ethnically cleansed and all that.

We have become SO jaded about the world, we always expect all big announcements to be bad.

This site seems to have a habit of doing that to people.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I read the article and it doesn't at all sound like anything resembling an ultimatum. The article tells you exactly what his message is, to bring charges of war crimes against the Israeli leaders.

It sounds to me more like the Iranians are trying to rally support to end the fighting politically.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Or, for that matter us Americans too. I don't buy the whole Zionist BS, but whatever suits you.

I got a little off topic, so I feel obliged to return to the OP and speculate "What does Imadinnerjacket have to say in 48hrs?" Most likely more firey rhetoric like we've heard over the past 8 yrs. Something like "Israel must be destroyed stand in solidarity with our Hamas puppets er brothers." would be my bet. Some less probable statements "we have a nuke", "we're cutting oil production further than recent OPEC decision" and maybe, "I'm resigning". Does everyone remember that during most of the nineties the person in Amedinijad's position was viewed globally as a moderate? Everyone knows the real power in Iran is the Mullahs. During the nineties they were willing to have the appearance of a reform minded moderate as head of state while a Democrat was in office in the US. It would not surprise me if a moderate was once again put in that place to manage some token reforms and put a less beligerant face on their presidency while the US is being led by someone more likely to appease than confront.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

please - it's a good overview of the whole problem.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Why is anybody surprised?

This is REPLAY of a REPLAY of a REPLAY. Just the same old cycle.

Those who are surprised are just not paying attention.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Israel + Palestine = Gang war.
Add Iran = Gang war.
Add others = More Gang war.
Big Gang war.
Good for business, good for Global economy, good for NWO.
The Final Solution is about to be effected.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

I see here just very possible scenario >

Problem - Reason (War Crimes) +
Reaction - Demand (Ultimatum for action) =
Solution - Conclusion (Interference)

I am not saying, that Ultimatum is their message, but its very possible, and because Israel is not showing any signs from cease fire... Certainly Iran has no meaning to act alone, but lead a coalition?

They maybe have momentum to strike back now, and when we know who have been just waiting for a reason to strike them, in their soil... Iran has lots of reason to be angry for Zionist government of Israel from its hostilities. - Including USA.

Maybe they see a chance to move the battle to Israeli territory now?

If Israel is attacked from many directions at same time, they have no chance - And that is the chance for Iran - To Arab nations.

But I will not under estimate Zionist operation, it has been very successful this far, and dividing palestinians has worked very well - Yep, even Hezbollah is near to war against Egypt today!

But have they counted to effective from their conspiracy too much, and that Arabs has no real power to join together as alliance because of it... We will see... Operation Cast Lead is only at beginning.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
As usual, Debka is pulling "news" out of thin air. Try doing a Google search on this information. All you will find are blogs linking to the, as always, "Debka exclusive."

Debka is good at disinformation, but they are getting dumber and dumber by the day. This is classic Debka.

DEBKAfile’s military sources disclose that a powerful Russian naval contingent, led by the aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov , left Murmansk on the Barents Sea Aug. 18 to dock at the Syrian Mediterranean port of Tartus Saturday, Aug. 23. It includes the Russian Navy’s biggest missile cruiser Moskva and at least four nuclear missile submarines.

That would be amazing! According to Debka, the Admiral Kuznetsov and the rest of its powerful Russian navy contingent is heading to Syria, traveling the 4,903 nautical miles at sea from Murmansk to Tartus in 6 days! Wow! Too bad they failed math, because according to Debka the Russian naval group is going to average 34 knots for every nautical mile. Jeez, and people believe this stuff?

When I read something like this, I've always wondered if Debka is one of those secret message websites where specific readers have a secret decoder ring that enables them to obtain super secret messages hiding in plain sight, because this is just so stupid in its implication it is hard to believe they could be that dumb.

informationdissemination.blogspot.com...

I wonder if Sorcha Faal is on the Debka editorial board (assuming that there is one at all).

We should be looking not at this news item, (I will be the first to predict that it will fade away), and into why they are reporting this story. Why does Debka want the world to believe this? I am guessing they do not want the aid ship to get into Gaza. .

Just a hunch.

[edit on 12/29/2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Yep... I also doesnt take Debkas views as last truth, as no one others too, but I have to remind, that they show very good foreknowledge in S-300 missiles just few weeks ago.

But there is something to draw a line in here, and that is Foreign Ministry in Iran. Irna News just told that there is a "message" - And Debka made a statement that hints to some kind of "ultimatum" - because some preparations has begin. And that is "Great Maybe" ...

In time of war there is information, and very much disinformation. I just urge to keep eye on both sides of the story. I dont think I find many of facts, sitting thousands miles away from action... But I try.

Israeli attack came from blue sky, nobody denies that fact. It was very well planned in great secrecy - something we conspiracy truthers very well know from Zionist ability in those... But of course hostile actions makes hostile responses, and counter attack we havent seen yet - Its still under way...

Maybe we ever will, if operation is taking great success to its end. Thats also very possible.

My point is, we should listen all sides of the story, not judge them because our own hostile attitude - Dont kill the messenger, because of message.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join