It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
Wow. After reading Irans statement, I think they're even bigger idiots than I had previously thought.
That statement was really retarded. It's like junior school propoganda.

In a speech like that should not the words "dirty dogs" be used at least five times? Also I would check the date for it seems his last 20 speeches could be ail be interchangeable.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for something new out of Tehran.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

"We could do this all day long this is how Iran see Israel! "

Actually, that is how the whole worlds 'Sees' Israel....

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Critical_Mass

israel also has a track record of getting their asses soundly kicked back over the lebanese border by hezbollah with not much more than ak-47s and rpg's. And their airforce with their proven track record did nothing to stop that did it?

Israel's military is a joke.

Just to confirm, I am not pro or against Israel or Iran etc.

Ok Why is Israel's military a joke ????

What can a top airforce do against a well hidden and determined foot soldier or terrorist with an ak47 and or RPG do.

Look back to the vietnamese war. America tired to blow the sh!t out of the north vietnamese and viet con. The north vietnamese also had as little as a few ak 47's etc and held off what could be or what was the best run, best tech strongest nation in the world. Doyou now say that America's military is a joke. No thought not.

All I am saying is that, a top military will still suffer loses to an determined enemy. All wars have shown this.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by colec156]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

"We could do this all day long this is how Iran see Israel! "

Actually, that is how the whole worlds 'Sees' Israel....

Good point and this is how the rest of the world sees Iran

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Yeah. That was funny. Someone had just handed him the documentation that his daughter was turning tricks in Vegas.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That guy got he Ipod and ear buds in and is just rocking out....

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I went to a Pentecostal church once. It looked quite similar to that video. .
Before we all laugh at the funny Muslims, remember that a recent US vice presidential candidate was Pentecostal.

Oh, but this guy wears a turban. Sorry, my bad.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
I went to a Pentecostal church once. It looked quite similar to that video. .
Before we all laugh at the funny Muslims, remember that a recent US vice presidential candidate was Pentecostal.

Oh, but this guy wears a turban. Sorry, my bad.

Can I laugh at him too?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This thread has just slowly died. I had a feeling that something big (but also probably bad) was actually going to happen - one of those "this is part of history moments" Am I the only one who had this feeling of something big coming?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Wow! That video is almost as freaky as that "Angel of Death" soccer video...both made me initially laugh, then pause in disbelief.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well either way nothing happened. I cant say i had a feeling that something bad was gonna happen because ive seen this many times before. Iran makes "big announcement" but has much to do about nothing. I didnt think anything would be different this time as well. Except in this case Iran didnt even make an announcement LOL. I guess they cant even follow through with that.

Originally posted by ExamineAllViews
This thread has just slowly died. I had a feeling that something big (but also probably bad) was actually going to happen - one of those "this is part of history moments" Am I the only one who had this feeling of something big coming?

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join