It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'd like to make clear that most\all Arab governments are US puppets. That means they are Israeli puppets too.

Iran is not yet such a puppet and if they think they will get political support from the Arab -governments- they are severely mistaken.

The only way forward for the Palestinians is revolt across all Arab countries and then they would be a block with common interests WITHOUT US\UK\Israeli dictatorship calling the shots.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Now that Bush is leaving office and the war in Iraq is winding down the Iranian government can announce their change to become partners with its neighbors and the US in working towards relationships by opening their borders and establishing an international coop of the three Ts, trade, tourist, and trust.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is just my prediction on what will happen.

Israel is going to keep attacking Palestine and Iran is using the aid ship to aggravate both Israel and the US. Russia currently, as far as I know, doesn't really care about what is going on in that area at least for the moment and is sending ships down to Cuba and Venezuela to show the US up. The Russian interest in the Middle East is Iran and the other countries who profit from their arms dealing. Russia is more concerned with places like Poland and maybe regaining places like Uzbekistan and Tajikistan to gain a foothold. This antagonizing is going to eventually end and when it does someone is going to die.

The U.S wants Iran and Russia to f*** off and in the case of war they would support Israel. While Iran would be easy to take out the old bear from the north has been building up since the Cold War so they will be the number one concern. Radical Islam will get into the mix but with Israel wiping everyone out its going to be one big mess. With an idiot in office and enough corruption to make the Romans blush the U.S is going to have some hard times ahead. And since everyone wants to hug trees and support of the troops is split in half its going to be harder. (Don't turn this into an argument about who is wrong. Sitting at home in an armchair isn't a position from where you can effectively know what war is like.) But neither countries want to use WMD's because frankly they are a mess and are used as bargaining chips...except in a more aggressive manner.

If Russia does retake some of those provinces then its 100% certain that crap is going to hit the fan. The U.S will respond by building up their presence in strategic spots around Russia (like they already have) and the same goes for the UN. Russia could easily take over Europe in the sense that they could blow everyone to pieces. Not really controlling the people but lets not jump the gun. Russia wants to draw the U.S into a war because they have been seething ever since WW2. But don't forget about China and the Korea's.

China has a big advantage with the sheer numbers and economy and personally if I were them I would get really friendly with Russia quick and get a military presence in Japan. That means they can strike us from the Middle East and from the West Coast. We would be stretched on three different fronts. Our home front, Middle East and Europe. France and the like can't do anything so they will do what they have always done. Cry for help. The Korea's don't necessarily have the manpower of China or technology of the U.S they can still be a thorn in everyones side. Just because they took down that cooling tower (really easy to rebuild) and supposedly stopped their nuclear program doesn't mean that they can't hide in the corner while everyone is fighting and tech it up to get nukes. They can wait till everyone is really weak and drop the bomb. They want to control all of Korea and with that kind of manpower they could pose a bigger threat.

Essentially this is what it might be:

Major players:
U.S
Russia
Iran
Israel
China

Minor players:
North Korea
Libya
Pakistan
Palestine
India

There are others but I can't think of them right now. The U.S and Russia will go toe to toe while Iran and Israel get into a fight. Everyone who is against Israel will align with Iran and they will have a mess on there hands but they can do it. Russia will use those provinces in Asia to launch attacks into the Middle East against Israel and any U.S forces within the area. I can write more of this if you want but this is just the basics. I'm not an expert so I apologize for any inaccuracies.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
abadinnerjacket gives such inspirational and morally lifting speeches, that I'm sure the world awaits with bated breath.

In 48 hours? Are his speechwriters that slow?

Or will it take that long to get Hizballah and possibly Syria in the north to mobilize?

Do you smell that? That smell, do you?

It's the odor of another ass-kicking, compliments of the IDF.

It could be the speech that decides the faith of the world, a time of war? Who said that george bush couldnt retain his power..

Maybe this is what israel had in mind, attack the gaza strip hard enough and iran and other arab nations would have no choice but to attack israel, U.S gets involved, russia and so on..

I know that people are saying this is propaghanda talk, the thing is i put a thread out about israel were considering attacking gaza again, and people were saying this is just israel flexing there muscles, and it happend. This timing is not a coincidence, i have a bad feeling..

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

When Has the Iranian pres "EVER" made a peacefull announcement, muchless one to all the world leader.

Im not here to defend the president of Iran and im not here to go after him either. But in regards to your question, he recently broadcasted a message to a british tv channel. It was a very peaceful message in which he tried to indicate that we all have alot more in common then we know. It was a peacefull message and to be honest I feel it was a good move for public relations, although ahmadinejad has made quite a few bad moves as far as public relations go. But anyway, yes he has made peaceful statements before. This one imparticular was aimed at lots of people around the world.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

I know what it is ... here ya' go ....

"LOOK AT ME! Look ... I'm jumping up and down and making a mess and a lot of noise ... LOOK AT ME DAMN IT ALL!! I'm important. I'm really important. If you don't listen to me I'm going to blow up Israel. I'm going to stone more homosexuals in the public square. I"m going to have a hissy fit. I swear I'll go on a trip to Venezuela and get all buddy buddy with Chavez if you don't take me seriously! I'm a meglomaniac and don't you forget it! Oh .. and did I mention I'm going to wipe Israel off the face of the earth if you don't FRIGG'N LISTEN TO ME! I'm a grown up damnitall and I want people to pay attention to me!!!!'

- There ya go. That's what the leader of Iran will be saying. Basically.
Bechya I get it right!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I have nothing bad to say about Iran or their president. It was good that this speech was sended out before this mess... And no wonder why Zionist were so angry about it; they were so busy to destroy one nation in coming day... Also I remember Iranian presidents speech in UN, it was very, very nice.

Iran has not attacked no one in 300 years. We should respect the history, and learnings from it... How many country has USA or Israel attacked?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I know what it is ... here ya' go ....

"LOOK AT ME! Look ... I'm jumping up and down and making a mess and a lot of noise ... LOOK AT ME DAMN IT ALL!! I'm important. I'm really important. If you don't listen to me I'm going to blow up Israel. I'm going to stone more homosexuals in the public square. I"m going to have a hissy fit. I swear I'll go on a trip to Venezuela and get all buddy buddy with Chavez if you don't take me seriously! I'm a meglomaniac and don't you forget it! Oh .. and did I mention I'm going to wipe Israel off the face of the earth if you don't FRIGG'N LISTEN TO ME! I'm a grown up damnitall and I want people to pay attention to me!!!!'

- There ya go. That's what the leader of Iran will be saying. Basically.
Bechya I get it right!

You can laugh and joke my friend, but this is far from funny, its gonna get nasty real ugly.. Wait and see what he has to say, it could be the faith of the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ah, you sound just so Buscheney!!!

If I should have to choose which country I more respect, Iran or USA, I would say Iran, no question about that...

At least they havent kill 1.000.000 people in recent years.

EDIT

- And more than 3000 their owns!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Iran has been to cowardly to attack anyone.

that said, they supply their lapdog terrorists guns/bombs/missiles and training on how to use them.

This is how they wage war, while cowardly hiding at home.

Just to clear up the last statement you made.

link   

I have nothing bad to say about Iran or their president. It was good that this speech was sended out before this mess... And no wonder why Zionist were so angry about it; they were so busy to destroy one nation in coming day... Also I remember Iranian presidents speech in UN, it was very, very nice.

Iran has not attacked no one in 300 years. We should respect the history, and learnings from it... How many country has USA or Israel attacked?

I couldnt agree with you more. I personally have nothing against Iran or its president. The white house (with out naming any names) Has done a good job of trying to make Ahmadinejad look bad or evil, but when he speaks he seems pretty grounded to me. I dont know, I just feel that alot of the bad stuff we do here about him is just propaganda and that it isnt true for the most part.

I mean, if he was so bad then why did we let him into our country to speak at a college? Actually on that same note, when he spoke at that college he did say "there are no homosexuals in Iran" then everyone laughed at him. So that didnt seem very grounded. I dont know, He has said his share of really stupid things. I just think he is not as bad as some would have us believe. I dont know why, I just dont...

link   

Iran has not attacked no one in 300 years. We should respect the history, and learnings from it...

We should learn from how Iran conducts itself in warfare?

Okay .. the USA should go to a completely terrorist type warfare
system instead of using uniformed armed forces. We should have the
terrorists wear civilian clothing so that if they get caught they
can claim they are just innocent civilians. No problem.

Iran HAS attacked others in the past 300 years.
Most of the time it's done through terrorist channels.

BTW - I'd call the Iranian gov't and it's open STONING TO DEATH
of any and all homosexuals in Iran to be a form of warfare.

link   
I sure hope that a conflict with Israel will stay in the middle east and won't turn into an international agressive stance of all muslims and arabs against all Jews (its Israel being bad, don't see all Jews as Israelites, they aren't and have no desire to be)

But the point there is that Belgium, Holland and some other European nations have both large Jewish and Muslim communities. If they start fighting here, I for one will stand to kick both of them out.

link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Can anyone with some knowledge of these things predict how other countries may become drawn in, step by step? The real fear is the way the wolrd will become drawn in if in fact my fears are correct.....possible Biblical Proportions?

Which countnries would start stepping into the ring after Iran> any ideas?

Iran > The United States

If you want my humble opinion it is that the US would throw in their lot immediately given the first opportunity for action against iran biblical proportions let hope not

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thank you my friend for rational mind, and we have to remember that they never said they wanted to wipe israel off the map, they said "Zionism" off the map.. These Zionists will be our downfall, the world i mean.. I also would like to see Zionism gone from the earth..

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
this is far from funny, its gonna get nasty real ugly..

I agree. And I am just as sure that he'll say exactly what I said.
He's a meglomaniac and he's not happy that the world isn't paying
attention to him.

If I should have to choose which country I more respect, Iran or USA, I would say Iran, no question about that...

That's your choice. Just don't try to live in Iran as a homosexual or a jew.

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
he did say "there are no homosexuals in Iran" then everyone laughed at him.

Because it was an incredibly stupid thing to say. 1-2% of the human population is homosexual. Iran isn't exempt from that statistic. Unless they have STONED THEM ALL TO DEATH - which is entirely possible because that's the penalty for being gay in Iran.

Ah, you sound just so Buscheney!!!

Even a blind pig can find an acorn now and again - and what Cheney has said (and his puppet Bush has said) about Iran is true - the leader is a whackadoo.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I wonder if Iran will know announce to the world that they are a nuclear power ???

I really hope not, but then Never say never.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
he did say "there are no homosexuals in Iran" then everyone laughed at him.

Because it was an incredibly stupid thing to say. 1-2% of the human population is homosexual. Iran isn't exempt from that statistic. Unless they have STONED THEM ALL TO DEATH - which is entirely possible because that's the penalty for being gay in Iran.

You thik I dont know that? Thats the reason I posted my statement. You dont have to defend your stance against me. I did say that He has said and done things that arent so grounded now didnt I?

by the way, I was one of the people that laughed at him..... Just want to let you know, you dont have to defend your stance against me.

I can understand and respect both your and Janusfin's side. and I do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join