It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A dangerous situation. Very clever of Ehud Barak to announce the lifting of some of the restrictions on Gaza only a couple of days ago www.jpost.com...

I wonder if Hamas was unprepared, as they are usually tipped off on upcoming attacks. To be fair to Hamas they were elected democratically and offered to recognize Israel in return for a 2 state solution. Neither side have covered themselves in glory, Israel just needs to accept that Hamas represents the Palastinian people in Gaza, and Hamas needs to recognize Israel, this needs to happen simultaneously, not one side (Hamas) being forced to go first.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

How dare the Israel terrorists blockade food and medical supplies from the UN into Gaza. How dare the Israel terrorists shoot missiles against a starving and desperate people when they cannot even get basic living supplies from the blockading terrorists Israel.

Try looking at the WHOLE picture there ok.

Cheers!!!!

link   
Let's face it, the Jews aren't going to be happy until they systematically exterminate every Palestinian. Someone brought up the reference to Nazi germany - very appropriate - a star and a flag for you!

It's my opinion that soon the other Arab nations in the region, Iran for example, are going to unleash hell on Israel. I, for one, will shed no teasr when that day comes. In fact, you may find me in the street high-fiving people! It's been a long time coming.

link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
Death toll is rising!

At least 195 Palestinians have been killed in an Israeli aerial bombardment on Hamas security installations.

english.aljazeera.net...

Any proof that many died? We’ve seen reports of massacres, as in Jenin in 2002, that turned out, after independent investigation, to have been greatly exaggerated. So, who wants to bet the death count is up to 10 after you remove the Pallywood?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

You might try doing a little research and find out what Israel did to provoke Hamas. There are ALWAYS two sides to every story.

Cheers!!!!

Yes, I suppose you are right that hamas was "provoked into firing 80 missiles at Israel just after announcing that hamas had renounced the truce.

Just like when a woman wearing a provocative outfit gets raped. It's her fault, right?

Yes, once again the poor, "innocent" so-called palestinians are attacked, only women and children are hurt or killed, and the poor, "innocent" so-called palestinians (and their appeaser/supporters) are at a total loss to understand how or why this could have happened.

do you think you make a good comparison?

i challenge anyone to show equal evidence where the roles are reversed!

The father of 18 days-old newborn Palestinian baby girl Amira Abu Asr, who was shot in the head by Israeli soldiers, mourns during her funeral on March 5 [GALLO/GETTY]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Runningtobabylon

Well, if we agree that daily rocket and mortar attacks are unacceptable and WILL cause responses, now we are down to deterring what is a proper response.

Since the only thing the terrorists seem to understand is death and destruction, that is what must be used on them.

Since the Hamas cowards hide behind civilians, we know they will be injured/killed.

This is all on the Hamas, who don't care who is hurt or killed, Israeli or Palestinian.

In fact, they hope for civilian injury so they can cry about how dare they receive counter attacks to "THEIR" attacks.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

excellent you ask for proof!

let me put this

any proof any jews actually died in WW2?

in the numbers that the zionists state?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
There is more than enough blame on both sides to go around, imo. This is why it's a "bad idea" to mix politics and religion. I'm sort of surprised people are pointing fingers squarely at one side or the other. Each has made monumentally bad decisions over the years.

But regardless, if you are going fire missiles at a country, you better be prepared for the response. I do feel a lot of the aggression directed at Israel is simply to elicit a response, so they get sympathy from their allies. And at the cost of their own civilians... which I personally feel is abominable.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Whoa, are you denying that the holocaust happened? Uh, I don't want to insult so I'll stop there. On topic, in 2002 they went on about a slaughter, in Jenin. As it turned out it was just more Pallywood after NON Palestinian reporters investigated it. Also, who ever it was using Al Jazeera(spelling?) please stop using a news group that supported OBL and the Taliban?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

How dare they stop ARMS coming to the terrorists?

How dare they not provide aid and comfort to their military enemy-the terrorist enemy who launches attacks day after day and cry like stuck pigs when the get "RESPONCES" to their terrorism.

By the way, maybe if Hamas imported food and not guns and bombs they would not be starving.

Maybe if they did not commit terrorist actions on a daily basis, such extreme measures would not be necessary.

Maybe if they did not suicide bomb women and children, extreme measures against them would not be necessary.

They bring this all on themselves.

The sad part is the civilians suffer and the Hamas doesn’t care, in fact they hope for it so they can say, poor us, we attack someone and they counter attack us, poor us.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by Runningtobabylon

Well, if we agree that daily rocket and mortar attacks are unacceptable and WILL cause responses, now we are down to deterring what is a proper response.

Since the only thing the terrorists seem to understand is death and destruction, that is what must be used on them.

Since the Hamas cowards hide behind civilians, we know they will be injured/killed.

This is all on the Hamas, who don't care who is hurt or killed, Israeli or Palestinian.

In fact, they hope for civilian injury so they can cry about how dare they receive counter attacks to "THEIR" attacks.

If Hamas hid behind civilians and is why the civilians are dying, dont you think that Hamas would be hit too?

But apparently, he has not been hit has he. What does that mean.

It means Hamas isnt hiding behind school kids or civilians in shopping centers or in homes. But for some reason, the Israel terrorists seem to target those places assuming Hamas is hiding behind each and every one of them.

Odd..isnt it. Guess maybe the next civilian home or school or chruch or shopping center filled with innocents, Hamas will be hiding in all of those places that get hit and still miss their target, cept the innocent targets.

Terrorisim with a capitol T IMO.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Well the holocaust was just was jewllywood at it again

Edit: Actually i decided not to be sarcastic about it

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Runningtobabylon]

link   
There we go, that's what I was expecting. Nothing like some slaughtering of brown people to make the holidays a little brighter. vengeful gods demand a blood sacrifice, afterall.

link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by RFBurns

How dare they stop ARMS coming to the terrorists?

How dare they not provide aid and comfort to their military enemy-the terrorist enemy who launches attacks day after day and cry like stuck pigs when the get "RESPONCES" to their terrorism.

By the way, maybe if Hamas imported food and not guns and bombs they would not be starving.

Maybe if they did not commit terrorist actions on a daily basis, such extreme measures would not be necessary.

Maybe if they did not suicide bomb women and children, extreme measures against them would not be necessary.

They bring this all on themselves.

The sad part is the civilians suffer and the Hamas doesn’t care, in fact they hope for it so they can say, poor us, we attack someone and they counter attack us, poor us.

You OBVIOUSLy did not read a single one of those blockade links did you. I suppose the UN is in the habbit of sending weapons instead of food and medical supplies?

Get real.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

LOL

i mean really LOL

i am genuinely laughing in your face

such display of ignorance is typicaly of zionists. i ask a question based exclusively upon your own words , and you call me anti- semitic.

you said ` show me the proof they died` , i said the same from WW2 - and you say i deny the holocaust! amazing since part 2 of that slaughter is happening before the world right now and you support it.

got your jack boots and practised your goose step allready then have you?

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Please remember, Hamas terrorists are cowards toi the extreme.

They don't wear uniforms, so you really don't know who is a civilian and who are ununiformed terrorists.

Also, if you read the terrorist times, they will say all dead are civillians, as opposed to the truth.

Have civillians been hurt/killed, I am sure, that the required responce to their terrorism has hurt the civilians they hide behind.

It is truely sick how Hamas launch attacks and hide behind civillians when the counte attack comes.

Yes, it is the Hamas that are the sole ones who are responsible for any civilian deaths, on both sides.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The critics of Israel's actions seem to turn a blind eye to the cause of the present attacks by Israel: Hamas's breaking of the Truce followed by the rocket attacks on Israel. Where was the worldwide condemnation of those rocket attacks by Hamas. I didn't hear or read of UN, Russian, French ect, condemnation of those attacks?

If those rocket attacks don't happen, do you actually think these air strikes and future ground attacks happen? Hamas provoked this, they need to suffer the consequences of their actions. A Military attack (by Hamas) begat a military counterattack (by Israel). Who here is surprised by that.

Even after all of that, Israel told Hamas to basically "knock it off, or else". They gave ample warning of what Israel's response was going to be. And Hamas still kept on it's suicidal course. But blame Israel for Hamas's suicidal behavior. That seems reasonable, doesn't it?

Yeah both sides are at fault for the lack of Peace overall, but this latest round, it's definitely on Hamas for being idiots.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by pavil]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Harlequin, whether you are against Israel's behavior since it's creation or not, to suggest that there is no evidence of the number of Jews killed during the Holocaust is crass and unhelpful.
An overview of the Holcaust
www.ushmm.org...
These are primary sources
fcit.usf.edu...
fcit.usf.edu...

Of course the holocaust was not just of the Jews and this should be clear to anyone studying History. Now coming back to today, it is often the case that the abused becomes the abuser. Understandably Israel will defend itself against the rocket attacks launched by Hamas, but this isn't going to solve anything. Iran will resupply Hamas and the vicious circle will continue. Only dialogue and comprimise will solve this, i for one belive Hamas is willing to do this but i don't believe Israel is.

There are many vested interests in Israel to continue this kind of behavior towards the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. The security industry is massive business in Israel with massive selling of technology and experience to nations and businesses abroad all learnt from the fight with the Palastinians.
Israel is happy to annonuce this
www.scicc.biz...

Money and business interests are usually the main reason for continued aggression, and the same holds true here, in my opinion

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Oh, the UN.

You mean the group that allowed Hezbolla terrorists to set up rocket launchers right where they were and fire the rockets.

They then cried like babies when the position that fired the rockets was counter attacked???

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if the UN really wanted peace, it would stop the terrorists attacks instead of "ONLY" worring about counter attacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join