It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Actually, the Palestinians weren't eating grass because of Israel. They were eating grass because they bought a lion for their zoo. They bought missiles too fire at kids and women. They bought actors and directors instead of food.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by RFBurns

Nono, you read him wrong. He was writing in sarcasm man, go through and read the paragraph again.

My mistake. Sorry I dont like being called anything but American. Again my mistake. OOPSSS!!!!

2nd line

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mammoth

Israel has a great devastating plan, which has now taken place, and moving their leadership to their wartime office, doesnt give a hint that anything is over, but just beginning...

I am sure that also other sides has plans made to this situation, and when forces are gathering all around the area, something big is starting now with this bombing - From both sides.

Situation in Gaza has been bad enough without a single bomb, but now when all police stations are ruined... "Enough is enough", and its driving this situation to full scale escalation. Israel is one to blame, cause they made that 1.5 million people ghetto and death camp... As part of their great plan.

No matter what is their media campaign, they are seen as attackers now, and somehow this Gaza is all hard provocation, problem to Arabs to react...

Iran and Syria should be very calm now, because I think that main sword is flying towards them. - Hezbollah is the real effective weapon, and Hamas and Fatah should unite with them.

All out war is very possible!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
reply to post by JanusFIN

Yup! Not all zionists are Jews and being a Jew doesn't make you a zionist.

The sooner the American people recognise this the better and they would be free of the antiSemite baiting.

There will always be people calling us, Israeli government criticizers, anti-Semite, its a rather poor defense and I don't give a darn about it. In fact, I don't even condemn Zionism. We, the Western world have given them the land, and although I think it was a huge and unjustifiable mistake, it happened and Palestinians should accept it.

However, Israel continues to take land from Palestinians, they have taken control of all water supplies and most of the fertile land. In another thread I posted an Israeli source describing that Palestinians cannot even cultivate the little bit fertile land they have due to the fact that they are denied access to the majority of ways. They are restricted in almost everything; a group from South Africa described the situation to be worse than apartheid. If the Israeli government would equally divide the land and Jerusalem, peace could be reached. Equally meaning that Palestine would also have a chance to build their country. However, this is utopia, and the United States of Hypocrisy is to blame for that. I remember them condemning Russia for retaliating against Georgia, but Israel can freely kill around whomever they want.

The bottom line is that the Israeli government is no better than terrorist organizations like Hamas and I for one, will never support terrorists.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

My mistake read your post wrong. Peace! (breaks out peace pipe)

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yes, Israel exists and has not allowed Muslim terrorists to murder all its people, that’s WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.

There was a truce, which hamas violated many times, but "HAMAS" decided to end the truce.

Hamas decided to attack with rockets and mortars.

Hamas gets what it wants.

Every person injured or killed is directly done so because of the Hamas terrorists and their attacks.

If the Hamas tried wagging peace instead of war, then military "RESPONCES" to their "ATTACKS" would not be necessary and would not occur.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Meaning I dont have such "Idol" in there yet... Maybe I find some soon...

link   

Originally posted by Zapataman
GamerGal

Perhaps these sites can shed some light on what we are trying to explain, please read before bashing.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
www.jewsnotzionists.org...
www.nkusa.org...

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Zapataman]

link   
You don't need to read the bible, or do anything else to know that the S is two feet away from hitting the fan. If it's not going to spark into ww3 then it's definatly going to come close, just do something to prepare because we never know what could come from this.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
As several people have mentioned before, Hamas is getting exactly what it wanted when it started lobbing rockets after the cease fire ended. They figured that Israel would smack them around a little again, they'd piss and moan to gain world-wide sympathy and, once again, Israel would back off. Unfortunately, I don't think they have any plans to back off this time until Hamas has been eradicated.

People can argue all day and night about the legality of the existance of Israel or Palestine but the fact is, today, they both exist. I have a feeling that this is only the first move that Israel will make before 1/20. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they hit Iran's nuke facilities as well. If they do carry this operation out to the extent that I think they will, it definitely could turn out to be a "game changing" event with a lot of after effects in a lot of other areas.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runningtobabylon
reply to post by GamerGal

"Pallies"?
I suppose if i called jewish people "Jewies" i would branded an anti-semite racist right?
And speaking of documentaries , I have one for you i would like you to watch

Google Video Link

(stream on the post might not work)
Heres the link

A thought-provoking and powerful documentary film on the current and historical root causes of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Unlike any other film ever produced on the conflict -- 'Occupation 101' presents a comprehensive analysis of the facts and hidden truths surrounding the never ending controversy and dispels many of its long-perceived myths and misconceptions.

The film also details life under Israeli military rule, the role of the United States in the conflict, and the major obstacles that stand in the way of a lasting and viable peace. The roots of the conflict are explained through first-hand on-the-ground experiences from leading Middle East scholars, peace activists, journalists, religious leaders and humanitarian workers whose voices have too often been suppressed in American media outlets.

The film covers a wide range of topics -- which include -- the first wave of Jewish immigration from Europe in the 1880's, the 1920 tensions, the 1948 war, the 1967 war, the first Intifada of 1987, the Oslo Peace Process, Settlement expansion, the role of the United States Government, the second Intifada of 2000, the separation barrier and the Israeli withdrawal from Gaza, as well as many heart wrenching testimonials from victims of this tragedy.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Runningtobabylon]

I have posted this video various times too. People who really want to understand the roots of this conflict should take the time to watch this superb documentary.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Seriously why is GamerGal ranting allowed to go on like these. This from either a pro-Israeli or pro-Palestinian perspective demeaning. She adds nothing to any discussion and pretty much derails all threads on this subject making them about her than about the facts and opinions of everybody.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by mybigunit

Actually, the Palestinians weren't eating grass because of Israel. They were eating grass because they bought a lion for their zoo. They bought missiles too fire at kids and women. They bought actors and directors instead of food.

Wow Ive been reading your posts on this subject and you would make an excellent talking head for the zionist cause. Its obvious your lack of knowledge on this subject. Im not making fun at all Im just saying your should look at the history of Israels formation like who funded it, what lead up to it, whos land was taken for it, etc etc etc. That video you keep referring to is SOOO propaganda its not even funny. Hitler had similar propaganda before his mass killings.

The fact is when you shut off a countries food supply people starve. Period. When you kill innocent civilians their brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, might just get ticked and want revenge. This latest killing of innocents by Israel is just creating a whole new generation of hate. Its ironic in your Bush bashing Ive seen you do Ive seen you mention that very thing so I know your not that ignorant. When Bush kills innocents in Iraq it creates more terrorists. Same with Israel bombing innocents.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Hamas and all groups simalar are a product of their envrioment
Just as the IRA where a product of theirs
Is what they do right? God no ..But is what isreal does right either? Also a resounding GOD no
They are freedom fighters, But off course one mans freedom fighter is anothers terrorist
I hope you see that just because there is a "Ceasefire" dosnt mean stuff goes on in gaza and isreal that isnt in the MSN
There is still isreali soldiers terrorisng "pallies" and just because its not reported to the sheeple being fed crap through CNN,Fox,CBS and all other media outlets being raped by propaganda doesn't mean its not happening

A few people in this thread need a nice cup off "Wake the
UP"

Imo off course

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Runningtobabylon]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I tried to outline this in another thread, but it was swept under the rug. People looking at Palestine should take a long hard look at The Warsaw Ghetto and draw their own parallels between certain groups.

Just saying.

[edit on 27-12-2008 by D.E.M.]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
[edit on 27-12-2008 by D.E.M.]

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
The fact is when you shut off a countries food supply people starve. Period.

She has picked up a quote from some biased American article stating that Palestines are not starving since they are smuggling lions and weapons to the Gaza strip through tunnel network leading to Egypt assuming they have plenty of food. She doesn't understand that food and medicines are also smuggled into the Gaza strip but that they can never smuggle enough to provide all people from Gaza with enough food to survive. Additionally, due to the blockade, food prices have skyrocketed. With no jobs, who can pay?

[edit on 27-12-2008 by Mdv2]

link   
reply to post by Runningtobabylon

you do know about the troubles in ireland? it all started when british forces were trying to PROTECT the catholics in the 1960`s , from protestant violence.

link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

First, I was replying to you, not sending a message. Second, every thing I stated was true. The Pallies BOUGHT a LION for their ZOO! As they "starve" they BOUGHT A LION FOR THEIR ZOO! How much does that thing eat in a week?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join